April 25, 2024, 03:59:15 PM

Author Topic: Stern john and his goal scoring  (Read 7537 times)

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Stern john and his goal scoring
« Reply #30 on: March 12, 2008, 05:00:25 PM »
For me, it does not matter weather he playing premier or D2. As long as he is playing and getting a salary. At his age, he is doing fine.

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: March 12, 2008, 07:18:59 PM »
I forget to put scoring.

Offline berris

• Hero Warrior
  • TnT ALL TIME GREATEST GOAL SCORER chase dem Jesse
    • View Profile
    • http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/graphics/gallery/football/facup2006/fourthround/upixcup9.jpg
« Reply #32 on: March 12, 2008, 08:01:12 PM »
Some very interesting post on this topic. Some men make some good points... My take on this is had Stern stayed at the stadium of lights, his light would have been out.... he would  have struggle to even get past  the 5 goals that Jones have at this point... Roy kean system of play would not have done stern any good, as a matter of fact it's not even workin for KJ.

My next poin is that Stern is not a prem. player maybe five years ago. Mentally stern ent ready for the prem. Championship is his comfrot zone, he has done well there before on several occasions. Even if he is goin through a dry spell he always seems to find himself and do well at this level.
Don't be surprise if he get some interest for one of the teams at the top of the table in the championship. if that's the case, they will only use him once again and get rid of him. Managers know his ability when come to this.

At the end of the day Stern Championship is for u....... U might even be one of the best forwards at this level ever..... Your playing every game yuh scoring to.. Make yuh MONEY meh boy... YUh only getting older... Hope yuh could score for T&T at de rate yuh going at right now.....

Take win sah ,yuh rarf way de crown in fine form .....

:bs:             :bs:           :bs:            :bs:

JACKASS POST OF DE YEAR ........................................SO FAR !!!![
IN GOD WE TRUST
IN MAN WE BUST
AND WOMAN...WORST !!!

CHASE DEM JESSIE

Offline ZANDOLIE

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: March 12, 2008, 08:06:05 PM »
Eat him Berris!  :busshead: :busshead: :rotfl:
Sacred cows make the best hamburger

Offline Eldo man

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: March 13, 2008, 12:59:50 AM »
Some very interesting post on this topic. Some men make some good points... My take on this is had Stern stayed at the stadium of lights, his light would have been out.... he would  have struggle to even get past  the 5 goals that Jones have at this point... Roy kean system of play would not have done stern any good, as a matter of fact it's not even workin for KJ.

My next poin is that Stern is not a prem. player maybe five years ago. Mentally stern ent ready for the prem. Championship is his comfrot zone, he has done well there before on several occasions. Even if he is goin through a dry spell he always seems to find himself and do well at this level.
Don't be surprise if he get some interest for one of the teams at the top of the table in the championship. if that's the case, they will only use him once again and get rid of him. Managers know his ability when come to this.

At the end of the day Stern Championship is for u....... U might even be one of the best forwards at this level ever..... Your playing every game yuh scoring to.. Make yuh MONEY meh boy... YUh only getting older... Hope yuh could score for T&T at de rate yuh going at right now.....

Berris de Buller. Yuh real disrespectfull to eah. Yuh acting like Stern giving yuh ah sweet bull and yuh vex because i say yuh man ent premiership material...All yuh fellers good yes

Offline Big Magician

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: March 13, 2008, 10:05:18 AM »
well said Deeks
Little Magician is King.......ask Jorge Campos

Offline berris

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/graphics/gallery/football/facup2006/fourthround/upixcup9.jpg
« Reply #36 on: March 13, 2008, 07:15:15 PM »

Berris de Buller. Yuh real disrespectfull to eah. Yuh acting like Stern giving yuh ah sweet bull and yuh vex because i say yuh man ent premiership material...All yuh fellers good yes

De only person I bull, does be lying down next tuh yuh in de nite ...You come here like ah macomey man, talking one setta shit bout he eh 'mentaly ready for prems ' ...wham,yuh is ah f**king psychiatrist ??..
Buller yuh say  :rotfl:..me eh de one wey post all knida ah ting bout de man .Is either Stern properly f**k yuh gyul or yuh bennin becuz he eh f**k you, whatever yuh problem is,I not in de 'buller man ting' if yuh come on here looking for man  yuh on de wrong forum.....

EH, try this wed site    www.yuhchupidjackass@biggestc0ntontheforum.com
« Last Edit: March 13, 2008, 07:18:25 PM by berris »
IN GOD WE TRUST
IN MAN WE BUST
AND WOMAN...WORST !!!

CHASE DEM JESSIE

Offline Eldo man

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: March 14, 2008, 09:20:56 AM »

De only person I bull, does be lying down next tuh yuh in de nite ...You come here like ah macomey man, talking one setta shit bout he eh 'mentaly ready for prems ' ...wham,yuh is ah f**king psychiatrist ??..
Buller yuh say  :rotfl:..me eh de one wey post all knida ah ting bout de man .Is either Stern properly f**k yuh gyul or yuh bennin becuz he eh f**k you, whatever yuh problem is,I not in de 'buller man ting' if yuh come on here looking for man  yuh on de wrong forum.....

I ent fighting no more small talk with u feller. I done with u after this post....... Is yuh mother who does be lying down next to me at night....... And yea I am a psychiatrist ah well thief up she head, she stupid just like u.... And when Stern come over is he she does bull.... YUH BIG C**T..... To besides for u to have buller man web site at hand something hatta be wrong with u....... Only bull man does know buller man web site like that.  F***ing  a*s.

Offline berris

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: March 14, 2008, 10:37:02 AM »

I ent fighting no more small talk with u feller. I done with u after this post....... Is yuh mother who does be lying down next to me at night....... And yea I am a psychiatrist ah well thief up she head, she stupid just like u.... And when Stern come over is he she does bull.... YUH BIG C**T..... To besides for u to have buller man web site at hand something hatta be wrong with u....... Only bull man does know buller man web site like that.  F***ing  a*s.

''I done with u after this post''

Done wid me  ??? ??? We was never together ,doh f**k meh up,yuh come back wid yuh hennish talk and mad becuz I exposure yuh intentions on de forum . You is de one wey start de macomeyman talk, so it stand tuh reason yuh looking for man.Me eh know wey jackass like all yuh does come out from.Fuss yuh talk ah pack ah assness bout Stern and when I tell yuh bout it your only response is ''bullerman' talk .... ???
..My mudda turning 80 next month so if she lyding down next to you ,you is ah f**king posey ,oh, and she send tuh say tanx fuh de shot out, she say I posting on de forum for so long and never mention she and look some lil c0nt come n big she up just so.

Yuh on de wrong site ,go and look for yuh man else where ...YUH f**kING DUNCE !!!jackass
IN GOD WE TRUST
IN MAN WE BUST
AND WOMAN...WORST !!!

CHASE DEM JESSIE

Offline WestCoast

• The obvious is that which is never seen until someone expresses it simply
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Let We Do What We Normally Does" :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: March 14, 2008, 10:46:06 AM »

right then, plenty notes for later
Whatever you do, do it to the purpose; do it thoroughly, not superficially. Go to the bottom of things. Any thing half done, or half known, is in my mind, neither done nor known at all. Nay, worse, for it often misleads.
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

Offline Eldo man

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: March 14, 2008, 11:40:28 AM »

Done wid me  ??? ??? We was never together ,doh f**k meh up,yuh come back wid yuh hennish talk and mad becuz I exposure yuh intentions on de forum . You is de one wey start de macomeyman talk, so it stand tuh reason yuh looking for man.Me eh know wey jackass like all yuh does come out from.Fuss yuh talk ah pack ah assness bout Stern and when I tell yuh bout it your only response is ''bullerman' talk .... ???
..My mudda turning 80 next month so if she lyding down next to you ,you is ah f**king posey ,oh, and she send tuh say tanx fuh de shot out, she say I posting on de forum for so long and never mention she and look some lil c0nt come n big she up just so.

Yuh on de wrong site ,go and look for yuh man else where ...YUH f**kING DUNCE !!!jackass
                                                                                                                                                                Fuss yuh talk ah pack ah assness bout Stern    [/b]
              oh, and she send tuh say tanx fuh de shot out,

Boy u is ah a*s boy...... U vex I talk bout stern :rotfl: and happy i talk bout u mother.  "O" I shout she out... She is 80 that is good age fuh me I is 75..... yuh big C**t. She wokin good stll..... So ok feller every body know on de forum I is 75 your mother is 80  and me and she bullin...... let we leave it that way.... And any how me and yuh mother happy together.... I here fuh foot-ball talk so behave yuh lil a*s

Offline berris

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: March 14, 2008, 07:23:49 PM »

Boy u is ah a*s boy...... U vex I talk bout stern :rotfl: and happy i talk bout u mother.  "O" I shout she out... She is 80 that is good age fuh me I is 75..... yuh big C**t. She wokin good stll..... So ok feller every body know on de forum I is 75 your mother is 80  and me and she bullin...... let we leave it that way.... And any how me and yuh mother happy together.... I here fuh foot-ball talk so behave yuh lil a*s

I not vex you talk bout Stern, yuh f@cking dunce ,is when yuh think yuh know bout football and talking ah pack ah jackassness, dais wey I have ah problem.Obviously yuh hurting bad bout someting Stern do yuh .it's clear for all tuh see ,yuh name is eldo man ,Stern use tuh play for Eldo, so is either he brush you or yuh gyul or both ah all yuh at de same time and now yuh come on here fighting down de man.
As for de mudda talk I wont stoop so low tuh bring up yuh mudda here.Yuh see I know yuh mudda and I know how hard she use tuh take it in de ass work tuh mine de tuteen ah all yuh.I remember we ketch she sucking Jumbo d!ck behind pompee high fuh 2 pack ah salt nuts, just so all yuh wun starve tuh f@cking death, buh I wun talk bout dat becuz de whore woman  do wha she had tuh do..if you put on ah ,ice green and gold  tams yuh is de splitting image ah Jumbo,go in de mirror and look....................yuh f@cking asshole !!!
« Last Edit: March 14, 2008, 07:26:50 PM by berris »
IN GOD WE TRUST
IN MAN WE BUST
AND WOMAN...WORST !!!

CHASE DEM JESSIE

Offline Eldo man

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: March 15, 2008, 12:36:18 PM »

I not vex you talk bout Stern, yuh f@cking dunce ,is when yuh think yuh know bout football and talking ah pack ah jackassness, dais wey I have ah problem.Obviously yuh hurting bad bout someting Stern do yuh .it's clear for all tuh see ,yuh name is eldo man ,Stern use tuh play for Eldo, so is either he brush you or yuh gyul or both ah all yuh at de same time and now yuh come on here fighting down de man.
As for de mudda talk I wont stoop so low tuh bring up yuh mudda here.Yuh see I know yuh mudda and I know how hard she use tuh take it in de ass work tuh mine de tuteen ah all yuh.I remember we ketch she sucking Jumbo d!ck behind pompee high fuh 2 pack ah salt nuts, just so all yuh wun starve tuh f@cking death, buh I wun talk bout dat becuz de whore woman  do wha she had tuh do..if you put on ah ,ice green and gold  tams yuh is de splitting image ah Jumbo,go in de mirror and look....................yuh f@cking asshole !!!

Berris i done fight stupid talk with u.... U looking like you just wnat ah man to fight small talk with all de fu**ing time. I not on that.... So to be de bigger man i ent go even respond, cause you like ah fu**ing lil boy. Take win  :bs:   Yes I went ELDO and I have nothing against stern, for some reason like you in LOVE with stern. Is like ah man cah have he own opinion.....  Only ah bitch dose act so fuh she man.....
If is one thing i know is that yuh cah talk foot ball take with me...... I was A BIG PLAYER FOR ELDO... Trust me. and who know bout eldo between 95-98
when i play they will tell yuh that..... I rather fight foot-ball talk with men rather than fu**k up talk...... YUH big C**t.   When come to foot-ball yuh cah come round me. AS a player, as coach and heights on de game  Who de fu**K YOU EVER KICK BALL FOR!

Offline berris

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: March 15, 2008, 10:38:46 PM »

Berris i done fight stupid talk with u.... U looking like you just wnat ah man to fight small talk with all de fu**ing time. I not on that.... So to be de bigger man i ent go even respond, cause you like ah fu**ing lil boy. Take win  :bs:   Yes I went ELDO and I have nothing against stern, for some reason like you in LOVE with stern. Is like ah man cah have he own opinion.....  Only ah bitch dose act so fuh she man.....
If is one thing i know is that yuh cah talk foot ball take with me...... I was A BIG PLAYER FOR ELDO... Trust me. and who know bout eldo between 95-98
when i play they will tell yuh that..... I rather fight foot-ball talk with men rather than fu**k up talk...... YUH big C**t.   When come to foot-ball yuh cah come round me. AS a player, as coach and heights on de game  Who de fu**K YOU EVER KICK BALL FOR!

Yow,wham, yuh come like ah gyul wey eh taking blank,  how much time yuh go say 'I done ' and still coming back taking more assness.
Now leh we make one ting clear ,doh fool yuh self, becuz yuh not fooling anybody here,you was never no 'big player', de only big player tuh come outta ah eldo  playing for Southampton right now.You so f@cking chupid you tink becuz yuh play in intercol , yuh was ah 'big player'...steupppss , If you was such ah 'big player' wha de f**k happen  ???wey yuh sorry ass now  ???,wha big side yuh playing for again ???,and when next we seeing yuh on de national team ???...yuh f@cking asshole ....come here with yuh 'big player ' talk and yuh cyar even make ah bush league 2nd 11 .
All yuh so does end up going mad, watching man and envying dey career,going thru yuh whole sorry life wid yuh face set up, like somebody now fart in it ,becuz yuh wasn't talanted enough tuh make it.But now yuh is ah f@cking expert,you know that ... '' Mentally stern ent ready for the prem.''...dais yuh opinion,no problem but doh bawl like ah whore taking it in de ass, when I tell yuh dat is de 'jackass post ah de year ...so far',becuz dais my opinion.
Anyway king c0nt I eh really have much time tuh waste on you,is best yuh take yuh own advice n leave me alone,anytime yuh feel yuh want tuh bring up de mudda talk remember is not just salt nuts all yuh use tuh eat eh, and is not just one football field we have in TnT. :devil: :devil:
IN GOD WE TRUST
IN MAN WE BUST
AND WOMAN...WORST !!!

CHASE DEM JESSIE

Offline Eldo man

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: March 16, 2008, 12:39:46 AM »

Yow,wham, yuh come like ah gyul wey eh taking blank,  how much time yuh go say 'I done ' and still coming back taking more assness.
Now leh we make one ting clear ,doh fool yuh self, becuz yuh not fooling anybody here,you was never no 'big player', de only big player tuh come outta ah eldo  playing for Southampton right now.You so f@cking chupid you tink becuz yuh play in intercol , yuh was ah 'big player'...steupppss , If you was such ah 'big player' wha de f**k happen  ???wey yuh sorry ass now  ???,wha big side yuh playing for again ???,and when next we seeing yuh on de national team ???...yuh f@cking asshole ....come here with yuh 'big player ' talk and yuh cyar even make ah bush league 2nd 11 .
All yuh so does end up going mad, watching man and envying dey career,going thru yuh whole sorry life wid yuh face set up, like somebody now fart in it ,becuz yuh wasn't talanted enough tuh make it.But now yuh is ah f@cking expert,you know that ... '' Mentally stern ent ready for the prem.''...dais yuh opinion,no problem but doh bawl like ah whore taking it in de ass, when I tell yuh dat is de 'jackass post ah de year ...so far',becuz dais my opinion.
Anyway king c0nt I eh really have much time tuh waste on you,is best yuh take yuh own advice n leave me alone,anytime yuh feel yuh want tuh bring up de mudda talk remember is not just salt nuts all yuh use tuh eat eh, and is not just one football field we have in TnT. :devil: :devil:

AS I said before a**hole. I ent gonna answer yuh stupid a*s  small talk.....  What foot-ball u play? yea I play inercol and all that and was ah Baller too... way de F**k u at now? I get degree off ah foot-ball, just like nuff men. and  right now I coaching too.  way de F**K u at now... What U ever get of ah foot-ball.  Ah set ah small talk u on.... Yuh notice me eah even responding to yuh Stern talk again...... Because fuh some reason i can understand how ah man could be so defensive about stern... Ah talk bout yuh mother yuh say she say thanks for de shout out..  ah say ah was F**king she too... Is only natural for ah man to be more upset over he mother over STERN..... You go sell out yuh mother fuh stern... yuh  big C**t.  As ah say... talk foot-ball talk wit me... From coaching to playing, I will run pass u on ah foot-ball field like cones feller.... Foot-ball talk I here for. Not SMALL TALK.

Offline Tallman

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: April 16, 2013, 12:17:50 PM »
Check dem goals nah!

West Ham vs Birmingham
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/DoMQeWQtxVg" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/DoMQeWQtxVg</a>

Bradford vs Birmingham
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/Zfrf3qPJYsE" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/Zfrf3qPJYsE</a>

Blackburn vs Birmingham
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/i8T48s31ZLQ" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/i8T48s31ZLQ</a>
The Conquering Lion of Judah shall break every chain.

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: April 16, 2013, 12:41:38 PM »
The hungriest and most effective striker to ever put on a T&T shirt bar none.
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

Offline Peong

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: April 16, 2013, 01:27:29 PM »
I would love to see some goals from his Nottingham Forest days.  Back then we didn't get much coverage.

Some Crew highlights with him scoring in reg and in the shootout.  That shootout ting was jokey boy.
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/wMswix2Jg4E" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/wMswix2Jg4E</a>

Crew vs San Jose Clash
John with "a laserbeam"
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/3i2ndOzwiIs" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/3i2ndOzwiIs</a>
« Last Edit: April 16, 2013, 01:54:44 PM by Peong »

1]; } ?>