March 28, 2024, 04:48:43 PM

Author Topic: Thread for the T&T vs Belize Game (23-Mar-2013).  (Read 22764 times)

Offline theworm2345

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Thread for the T&T vs Belize Game (23-Mar-2013).
« Reply #150 on: March 23, 2013, 09:48:55 PM »
These commentators may not look the most professional but I have to say they have done a great job reporting on the match, much better than the usual Caribbean commentators.

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #151 on: March 23, 2013, 09:51:05 PM »
For the life of me, i don't know why they insist on devon dorslin when they have richard roy and even jamal gay.
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Luck Favours The Prepared"
    • View Profile
« Reply #152 on: March 23, 2013, 09:52:21 PM »
Thank god it over. My eyes hurting
"Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid."
Youtube Channel

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #153 on: March 23, 2013, 09:52:46 PM »
Poor results!!

not bc we drew, but not testing the keeper with players like glenn, K. jones and daniel, GTFOH!!
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #154 on: March 23, 2013, 09:54:17 PM »
Jorsling got a red...what a dumb ass!!

Lord i thought is Belize who get the card
The man now come on and get a little hustle off the ball and swing ah hand at the Belize player..The other player reacted too and both got a Red
Maybe now they will stop picking this fackin goat!!

Offline Football supporter

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #155 on: March 23, 2013, 10:00:22 PM »
The worrying thing is not that we tried a system and it didn't work, but that we actually had no system! These games should be used to develop and improve a system devised by the coaches. Cyrus to Jones is not a system...especially when Jones never really had much chance against 2 or 3 defenders. It's true. most teams in the Gold Cup won't park their bus and defend for 90 mins, but if they go 1-0 up, they will go defensive. We have no solution to this.

Maybe they'll learn, but if they had checked the last few Belize games, this is their style. Don't worry about plan B...where was plan A?

But these are good games to learn from, but I worry about the Peru match!!

Offline AB.Trini

• Hero Warrior
  • yuh cyar take meh ancestry from meh
    • View Profile
« Reply #156 on: March 23, 2013, 10:11:52 PM »
Belize is suppose to be teh weakest team in the GC ; we bring we star boys from WC 2006 we eh lose but we eh dominate. WHAT IS THE LESSON HERE?
EVERY TIME WE PLAY IS LIKE WE STRUGGLING. We doh look comfortable with the ball nor do we look like we have ah dangerous attack and look nah we have big time EPL player!!!!!!! steups is like watching  the Guyana game all over.

No I give up ah job in July paying 40 K to go support my home and native land !!!!!! steups is this the best available players we could put together? STOP THE FACING EXPERIMENTING!!!!! GET WE BEST PLAYERS  AND START  GIVING THIS TEAM OPPORTUNITIES TO DEVELOP SOME CHEMISTRY.

WHEN people go realize yuh just cyar bring in  players and throw them together after a day or two practicing and think we go have a team to compete for cup. Di like England play team like San Maroneo and plet 8 goals in they arse. Get ah friendly against India, Pakistan, Samoa and Turks and Caicos see if we could beat ah team bad develop some winning confidence then take on Guyana see how we do .

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #157 on: March 23, 2013, 11:26:40 PM »
Belize is suppose to be teh weakest team in the GC ; we bring we star boys from WC 2006 we eh lose but we eh dominate. WHAT IS THE LESSON HERE?
EVERY TIME WE PLAY IS LIKE WE STRUGGLING. We doh look comfortable with the ball nor do we look like we have ah dangerous attack and look nah we have big time EPL player!!!!!!! steups is like watching  the Guyana game all over.

No I give up ah job in July paying 40 K to go support my home and native land !!!!!! steups is this the best available players we could put together? STOP THE FACING EXPERIMENTING!!!!! GET WE BEST PLAYERS  AND START  GIVING THIS TEAM OPPORTUNITIES TO DEVELOP SOME CHEMISTRY.

WHEN people go realize yuh just cyar bring in  players and throw them together after a day or two practicing and think we go have a team to compete for cup. Di like England play team like San Maroneo and plet 8 goals in they arse. Get ah friendly against India, Pakistan, Samoa and Turks and Caicos see if we could beat ah team bad develop some winning confidence then take on Guyana see how we do .

Yuh talking outatimin bro. jones never had the crosses in the box that he so thrives on, plus we basically played with ah soft team.

we are missing 5 good defenders, primus, power, carlos, julius james, JLLoyd, even though the defense was clearly not the problem,

we also played without 6 solid midfilders who are definite goal threats, hyland , molino, guerra, hector, peltier, cato, and three very good forwards who were also missing, roberts, jagdeosingh and winchester.

lets wait until the gold cup shall we, these men for the most part are fringe players including bleeder.
« Last Edit: March 23, 2013, 11:28:13 PM by just cool »

Offline lefty

• Hero Warrior
  • would u like to buy an 'O'.........
    • View Profile
« Reply #158 on: March 24, 2013, 06:17:50 AM »
the team seemed unwilling or unable to settle the ball and move it around, something they did a lot more earlier in the campaign....we also have lost that bit of defensive shape and organization we seemed to be developing...........it amazing dat we seem to be regressing even with more friendlies and playing time.
I pity the fool....

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #159 on: March 24, 2013, 06:21:18 AM »
Maybe it's the constant rotation of players.
Youtube Channel

truetrini

« Reply #160 on: March 24, 2013, 07:01:05 AM »
Maybe it is Shabazz

Offline lefty

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #161 on: March 24, 2013, 07:25:27 AM »
I pity the fool....

Offline dreamer

• Hero Warrior
  • These fellas are real Warriors.
    • View Profile
« Reply #162 on: March 24, 2013, 07:28:19 AM »
We seem to have used a ball delivery system that we as fans all hate and that I feared would happen whenever they seem to exclude the true creative mids (who love the ball at their feet) and unfortnately conclude they should rely on Jones for hoof-to-the-forward-football. Maybe the bumpy low quality field also made passing football difficult. Taken from a previous post I made, the following pool could be relevant but I will highlight some must-be-selected players  in the next few weeks in light of yesterday's performance. Will re-evaluate after seeing Peru.

Goalies: Philips, Jan, Cleon, Warner
Wing backs: Cyrus, Carlos, Mikiel Williams, J Lloyd Samuel, Joevin Jones, Cupid
Centerbacks: Bateau, Mitchell, Power, Julius, Primus
Defensive mids: Theobald, Birchall, Boucaud, Leon
Creative mids: Molino, Hyland, Keon Daniel & also Guerra to some extent
Multipurpose mids: Hyland, Hector, Keyon Edwards, Theobald, Guerra, Joevin Jones
Breakaway midfield wingers: Kevon Carter, Peltier, Cato
Striker (with power, back to defense, target striker, solid two-footed but relatively immobile): Jorsling
Striker with air power: Kenwyne (needed as an option but not as the striker of complete focus)
All purpose strikers: Roberts, Baptiste
All purpose strikers with particular breakaway speed: Cornel Glen. Baptiste

To try and releive my impulse to frustration, I try to ask myself what unclear goals were the coaches trying to achieve. Maybe:
1. Not to lose in a foreign country like low pedigree, dysfunctionl Belize. Could have eneded their contracts as it would not sit well at all
2. Giving players a run, even as an experiment, and even if meant not fielding our most potent players
3. Ensuring that TT proleague players keep getting international experience
4. Seeing how we do without obviously crucial Molino, Hyland, Bateau, Power, Guerra, Hector, Jan to learn how deep we are.
5. I feel they wanted Jones as a target but he could not get the ball off to the flying wingers or anybody else.
Anyway, it was hard analyzing with that poorquality live stream. It is hard to see EXACTLY where a presumably intricate plan went wrong
Supportin' de Warriors right tru.

Offline lefty

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #163 on: March 24, 2013, 07:31:08 AM »
steups theobald ....no f**kin balls :cursing:
I pity the fool....

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Re: Thread for the T&T vs Belize Game (23-Mar-2013).
« Reply #164 on: March 24, 2013, 07:35:46 AM »

Theobarb?
Youtube Channel

Offline dwn

• Hero Warrior
  • "Hands that help are holier than lips that pray"
    • View Profile
    • Arsenal Now!
« Reply #165 on: March 24, 2013, 08:25:28 AM »
Full length video of the game:

Offline Peong

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #166 on: March 24, 2013, 08:26:13 AM »
We starboys playin like minnows.

truetrini

« Reply #167 on: March 25, 2013, 02:35:06 PM »

The man now come on and get a little hustle off the ball and swing ah hand at the Belize player..The other player reacted too and both got a Red

Hush nah man.  De ref blow for a foul, the Belize man tap Jorsling pretty hard, it appears to have been a reflex thing...leave de man alone.

Offline Tallman

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #168 on: March 25, 2013, 03:39:13 PM »

Hush nah man.  De ref blow for a foul, the Belize man tap Jorsling pretty hard, it appears to have been a reflex thing...leave de man alone.

Me eh see de incident, but Jorsling have ah rep fuh being ah hot head.
The Conquering Lion of Judah shall break every chain.

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #169 on: March 25, 2013, 04:51:32 PM »
Fellas, this was an "exciting" game, especially with the 2 commentators. To them Teo-ball is the THE MAN!! Actually Theo played like he always play. Simple. But we wanted more than simplicity. We wanted creativity. There was not much. If any!

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #170 on: March 25, 2013, 05:12:03 PM »
Panday cousin get sent off for Belize!

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Re: Thread for the T&T vs Belize Game (23-Mar-2013).
« Reply #171 on: March 25, 2013, 05:38:49 PM »
Fellas, this was an "exciting" game, especially with the 2 commentators. To them Teo-ball is the THE MAN!! Actually Theo played like he always play. Simple. But we wanted more than simplicity. We wanted creativity. There was not much. If any!

Brikhaaall?
Youtube Channel

Offline kiffysmooth

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #172 on: March 25, 2013, 06:18:22 PM »
Lefty doh get meh vex wit yuh chupidness please

Offline theworm2345

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #173 on: March 25, 2013, 07:42:09 PM »

Theobarb?
Any of your remember the qualifier in Barbados for 2014 (with MacGyver's Construction) they were calling him Tibbles.

Offline lefty

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #174 on: March 25, 2013, 07:48:29 PM »
Lefty doh get meh vex wit yuh chupidness please

steups
yuh....boy...family...whoever the f**k he is has serious deficiencies that nullify his effectiveness and I seen him when he is effective some of d cleanest pinpoint passes when he clicks...but it rare ...very very rare..moreso when tasked with being d main provider he always deferring wit d simple safe solution when he have it in him to find a useful but risky solution more often than not...but he wont jus "man up" and do it....an he f**kin capable..... u can continue to enable his ass all u want, dais your prerogative, not mine
« Last Edit: March 25, 2013, 08:33:07 PM by lefty »
I pity the fool....

truetrini

« Reply #175 on: March 25, 2013, 08:28:16 PM »

Me eh see de incident, but Jorsling have ah rep fuh being ah hot head.

That may be so, but the Belizian hit him a hard tap when he went to collect th ball after the ref blew..Porsling threw a slap in response...soldier!

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Thread for the T&T vs Belize Game (22-Mar-2013).
« Reply #176 on: March 28, 2013, 12:52:18 PM »
Marvin or Jan?
asylumseeker, excuse my digressing but thanks for that Paulinha clip, man! Top drawer stuff!

Just now ketching this ...  :beermug: More to follow.

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #177 on: April 17, 2013, 08:19:28 AM »
Ths is what transparency looks like:

Have a look at VIP drinks versus lunch fuh de entire team. lol ($2 BZD = $1 USD ... roughly)
« Last Edit: April 17, 2013, 08:23:09 AM by asylumseeker »

1]; } ?>