March 28, 2024, 08:15:35 AM

Author Topic: John Bostock Thread  (Read 96581 times)

Offline Trini _2026

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: John Bostock Thread
« Reply #360 on: April 14, 2017, 10:10:44 AM »
he did t
Another coming of Zamora and DeLeon - all these men have no allegiances to this soil - it appears to them it's just a means to an end - opportunistic !!!!
 Let's focus our opportunities and bring dreams to fruition for youths and player development in TNT !!!!

he did turn up to play against st vincent but was not cleared to play and did want to go on the tour and play against  peru china uruguay but hart prevented it .. he is interested  so is de leon

And why did Hart prevent it?

he was not cleared to play so hart did not want to take the chance
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4</a>

Offline vb

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • http://www.caribsport01.homestead.com/caribsport.html
« Reply #361 on: April 14, 2017, 10:59:36 AM »
he did t
Another coming of Zamora and DeLeon - all these men have no allegiances to this soil - it appears to them it's just a means to an end - opportunistic !!!!
 Let's focus our opportunities and bring dreams to fruition for youths and player development in TNT !!!!

he did turn up to play against st vincent but was not cleared to play and did want to go on the tour and play against  peru china uruguay but hart prevented it .. he is interested  so is de leon

What does that have to do with him not turning up against CR and Honduras?
Did Hart prevent that too.
VITAMIN V...KEEPS THE LADIES HEALTHY...:-)

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #362 on: April 14, 2017, 11:10:10 AM »
he did t

And why did Hart prevent it?

he was not cleared to play so hart did not want to take the chance

Hart didn't prevent it, he advised him correctly based on the situation ...

Offline Trini Madness

• Heart....miles and miles of heart
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #363 on: April 14, 2017, 11:35:46 AM »
He is focusing on his club team at the moment. They are fighting for promotion into ligue 1. I am hoping he does come out for us after the season.
A dream you don't fight for will haunt you for the rest of your life.

Offline Fyzoman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #364 on: April 14, 2017, 03:30:55 PM »
I regret now that we didn't get his paperwork in order to cap his ass when we had the chance!

Also what of Master DeLeon, still waiting on that elusive US call up...TnT Gold Cup performance did nothing to make you want to come on board and try to play in WC?

Having said all that, them fellahs probably -- obviously -- have their reasons for not wanting to be a Soca Warrior. What are we gonna do.
"Practice is the best of all instructors"

Offline vb

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #365 on: April 14, 2017, 04:33:18 PM »
He is focusing on his club team at the moment. They are fighting for promotion into ligue 1. I am hoping he does come out for us after the season.

You have to show a certain desire and commitment. Me Mum and JL Samuel did.

Doh wait 'til all the hard work done and then say it is convenient for me now.

FAWK YOU!!!!

Offline Sando prince

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #366 on: April 14, 2017, 08:08:57 PM »

Man still hoping for Bostock to play for T&T?  :D

I will be surprised if he still wish to play for our country seeing how slim our chances are today. Maybe just maybe if we turn things around his eagerness to rep the red, white and black will return

Offline Sam

• Hero Warrior
  • Police face and dog heart.
    • View Profile
« Reply #367 on: April 15, 2017, 01:48:12 AM »

I will be surprised if he still wish to play for our country seeing how slim our chances are today. Maybe just maybe if we turn things around his eagerness to rep the red, white and black will return

Yuh talkin c0ntness

We dont need players who just want to play for we because we doing good, we need players to help us do good.

Justin Hoyte, Gavin Hoyte, Bobby Zamora and Ian Cox was de same thing, just de Hoyte got a quick wake up call and they club career went from bad to worst so it force them to join T&T.

Wish we could get more players like Ronnie Mauge, Chris Birchall and Andre Boucaud.

Bostock is only 25 and already play for 10 clubs, so he look like a problem child from de start.

« Last Edit: April 15, 2017, 01:49:52 AM by Sam »
Faster than a speeding pittbull
Stronger than a shot of ba-bash
Capable of storming any fete

Offline Sando prince

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #368 on: April 15, 2017, 03:40:39 AM »

Yuh talkin c0ntness

We dont need players who just want to play for we because we doing good, we need players to help us do good.

Justin Hoyte, Gavin Hoyte, Bobby Zamora and Ian Cox was de same thing, just de Hoyte got a quick wake up call and they club career went from bad to worst so it force them to join T&T.

Wish we could get more players like Ronnie Mauge, Chris Birchall and Andre Boucaud.

Bostock is only 25 and already play for 10 clubs, so he look like a problem child from de start.

Hoss I was being sarcastic and I was laughing when I type that too, because rhel man in here was begging for him to play for T&T

Offline Trini Madness

• Heart....miles and miles of heart
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #369 on: April 15, 2017, 03:28:21 PM »

You have to show a certain desire and commitment. Me Mum and JL Samuel did.

Doh wait 'til all the hard work done and then say it is convenient for me now.

FAWK YOU!!!!

I agree with you 100%, but from my point of view I like to have that depth. If he doesn't want to play, he doesn't want to play simple as that, move on. As of this point he is still an option, though I for one am not "begging" for him to play. If he shows up when it's time to go to the world cup then he can go right back to where he came from wishing he could've gone with Scotland (they're hurting as well and could've used him)
A dream you don't fight for will haunt you for the rest of your life.

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #370 on: April 15, 2017, 06:26:56 PM »
What has most of us sour and disappointed is that he was so close to making his debut for us. Then we heard his clearance was not ready. Then he was not available for the Hex. I think he would have helped us. But seeing that we are 2 games away to forward or out of the WC, what is the point. We needed him for the first game. Enough time has passed. Is either TTFa don't want him or he not interested because his club giving him pressure. Or the Scots maybe giving hints. Don't waist our time either way.
« Last Edit: April 15, 2017, 07:36:51 PM by Deeks »

Offline MEP

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #371 on: April 15, 2017, 10:05:15 PM »
where did the glitch occur and who was responsible for getting the letter to FIFA????......he was enthusiastic to be with the team when he visited but if you are getting negative vibes from the Federation especially the Imperial Fat One and then the coach who was encouraging you to come play is fired.... what would your thoughts be?

Offline Trini _2026

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #372 on: April 16, 2017, 04:36:12 AM »
What has most of us sour and disappointed is that he was so close to making his debut for us. Then we heard his clearance was not ready. Then he was not available for the Hex. I think he would have helped us. But seeing that we are 2 games away to forward or out of the WC, what is the point. We needed him for the first game. Enough time has passed. Is either TTFa don't want him or he not interested because his club giving him pressure. Or the Scots maybe giving hints. Don't waist our time either way.
  He made his swtich to tnt you are allowed a one time switch he is stuck ... again he wants to play

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/KZZKVs1Jtjo&amp;t=163s" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/KZZKVs1Jtjo&amp;t=163s</a>

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/dYzrHiykfM0" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/dYzrHiykfM0</a>

« Last Edit: April 16, 2017, 04:42:27 AM by Trini _2018 »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4</a>

Offline Jefferz

• "hopelessly faithful"
  • Hero Warrior
  • Warrior Nation Member #44
    • View Profile
    • facebook.com
« Reply #373 on: April 16, 2017, 08:06:38 PM »
I do hope it works out, I mean, I suppose its been four months since this came out but damn it he looks good.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X-uz0Fr03-Y
since ah born or at least circa Copa Caribe

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #374 on: April 17, 2017, 02:57:55 AM »
  He made his swtich to tnt you are allowed a one time switch he is stuck ... again he wants to play

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/KZZKVs1Jtjo&amp;t=163s" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/KZZKVs1Jtjo&amp;t=163s</a>

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/dYzrHiykfM0" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/dYzrHiykfM0</a>

Do you know him personally to be saying that with such certainty?

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #375 on: April 17, 2017, 03:17:25 AM »
I said maybe. He could change his mind, you know. Maybe DJW don't want him either? I don't know him personally, either.
« Last Edit: April 17, 2017, 03:45:08 AM by Deeks »

Offline kounty

• Hero Warrior
  • Truthfulness is brighter than the light of the sun
    • View Profile
« Reply #376 on: April 17, 2017, 09:50:48 AM »
i know the horse beat till it dead, but the last excuse according to Dennis was that Lens trying to win promotion - which understandable. But the season done in May, and the next set of matches is in June, so if he talk about  "tired after a long season" or any of that, then for me is time to leave that where it is.

Offline Mad Scorpion a/k/a Big Bo$$

• Hero Warrior
  • a/k/a Optimus Prime
    • View Profile
« Reply #377 on: April 18, 2017, 09:09:44 AM »
Is it possible he got a whiff of the shit show being run by DJW and it gave him pause? Isn't possible he's observing to see if things are indeed getting better? Keep in mind he trusted Hart and with his departure, isn't it possible taking his time to watch what happens?  We blame the administration for bullshitting around in getting his paperwork done, what if he despite knowing he wanted by the coach has felt let down by the federation?  I can't see why a player at his age would hamstring himself by using his one time opportunity to switch and squandering it if they still feel they good enough to do better.  Why would he travel and go to camp with a team he not serious about playing for?  We often only think of players in binary terms as in "either yuh want to play or not" but, the same way we seeing the bullshit live and can decipher it why cant a baller not born here end up skiddish when he really take stock.  I am not saying this is the case but its very possible.  Also despite all this outlandish bullshit some ah allyuh does talk, playing for T&T national team eh no major bonus nor does it afford any major opportunities for players already playing in European leagues to be scouted in any major way.  That only works that way for pro league players. Anyone wanting to scout a player like Bostock has oodles of opportunities and footage the can peruse.

I think comparing him to Zamora is a disservice.  Did Zamora put in any paperwork?  Did he ever travel with us and train with us?  Steups, let keep some perspective and reserve comparison because he has come a lot closer that that shit ingesting macajuel name Bobby!

Offline Dinner Mints

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Cory Thomas: Illustration and Design
« Reply #378 on: April 18, 2017, 09:49:05 AM »
I'd still take Bobby Zamora now if he could score.

Me eh care who is opportunist or not. If they attitude alright, they giving their all on the field, and they better than the next man, I taking them.

Man love to name 'dedicated' men like Birchall and Ian Cox as if they ever had a choice to make. T&T or stay home was they choices.

Offline Mad Scorpion a/k/a Big Bo$$

• Hero Warrior
  • a/k/a Optimus Prime
    • View Profile
« Reply #379 on: April 18, 2017, 10:55:47 AM »
Man love to name 'dedicated' men like Birchall and Ian Cox as if they ever had a choice to make. T&T or stay home was they choices.

Ent?!!

Offline Sam

• Hero Warrior
  • Police face and dog heart.
    • View Profile
« Reply #380 on: April 18, 2017, 03:39:47 PM »
Is it possible he got a whiff of the shit show being run by DJW and it gave him pause? Isn't possible he's observing to see if things are indeed getting better? Keep in mind he trusted Hart and with his departure, isn't it possible taking his time to watch what happens?  We blame the administration for bullshitting around in getting his paperwork done, what if he despite knowing he wanted by the coach has felt let down by the federation? I can't see why a player at his age would hamstring himself by using his one time opportunity to switch and squandering it if they still feel they good enough to do better.  Why would he travel and go to camp with a team he not serious about playing for?  We often only think of players in binary terms as in "either yuh want to play or not" but, the same way we seeing the bullshit live and can decipher it why cant a baller not born here end up skiddish when he really take stock.  I am not saying this is the case but its very possible.  Also despite all this outlandish bullshit some ah allyuh does talk, playing for T&T national team eh no major bonus nor does it afford any major opportunities for players already playing in European leagues to be scouted in any major way.  That only works that way for pro league players. Anyone wanting to scout a player like Bostock has oodles of opportunities and footage the can peruse.

I think comparing him to Zamora is a disservice.  Did Zamora put in any paperwork?  Did he ever travel with us and train with us?  Steups, let keep some perspective and reserve comparison because he has come a lot closer that that shit ingesting macajuel name Bobby!

Boss reply !!! not even me could say ah f00ck and I always have something to say.

Faster than a speeding pittbull
Stronger than a shot of ba-bash
Capable of storming any fete

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #381 on: April 19, 2017, 12:44:11 PM »
Is it possible he got a whiff of the shit show being run by DJW and it gave him pause? Isn't possible he's observing to see if things are indeed getting better? Keep in mind he trusted Hart and with his departure, isn't it possible taking his time to watch what happens?  We blame the administration for bullshitting around in getting his paperwork done, what if he despite knowing he wanted by the coach has felt let down by the federation?  I can't see why a player at his age would hamstring himself by using his one time opportunity to switch and squandering it if they still feel they good enough to do better.  Why would he travel and go to camp with a team he not serious about playing for?  We often only think of players in binary terms as in "either yuh want to play or not" but, the same way we seeing the bullshit live and can decipher it why cant a baller not born here end up skiddish when he really take stock.  I am not saying this is the case but its very possible.  Also despite all this outlandish bullshit some ah allyuh does talk, playing for T&T national team eh no major bonus nor does it afford any major opportunities for players already playing in European leagues to be scouted in any major way.  That only works that way for pro league players. Anyone wanting to scout a player like Bostock has oodles of opportunities and footage the can peruse.

It's all about the dictator... he's the problem not john.. people need to start focusing their energy on the real problem

"The dictator"

Offline Trini _2026

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #382 on: April 29, 2017, 05:54:22 AM »
knee injury

Offline vb

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #383 on: April 29, 2017, 04:50:15 PM »
knee injury

Don't give a FK. Stay in France.

Offline Trini _2026

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #384 on: April 29, 2017, 08:12:52 PM »

Offline maxg

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #385 on: April 30, 2017, 09:40:04 AM »
knee injury

poor taste.This fella ever do you our yours anything. You not giving a FK to the ppl who don't need to, but still giving us notice. and ppl who should not giving a FK. The irony of it..

Get well soon Mr Bostock. All the best

Offline vb

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #386 on: April 30, 2017, 12:30:54 PM »
knee injury

poor taste.This fella ever do you our yours anything. You not giving a FK to the ppl who don't need to, but still giving us notice. and ppl who should not giving a FK. The irony of it..

Get well. Stay in France.

Offline Sando prince

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #387 on: April 30, 2017, 12:38:06 PM »
knee injury

Get well. Stay in France.

:D Allyuh good oui

Offline Fyzoman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #388 on: April 30, 2017, 12:47:37 PM »
Am I missing something here, why exactly should we give two shits whether Bostock healthy or injured. Just to be able to say, "get well"??

Everybody entitled to their opinions/feelings/beliefs, so like the other guy say, I really don't have any f&*ks to give!

I say I coming to read to read something beneficial to TnT football, steups!!!!
"Practice is the best of all instructors"

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #389 on: April 30, 2017, 02:49:04 PM »
I am also disappointed with this whole JB issue. I feel we are not being told what the real deal is or was? Because we needed this guy now. not yesterday or after the next 2 games. We need him to put some muscle in mid-field. So among the issues with Hart, Saintfe, Tallest and DJW, either he was rejected by DJW or he got cold feet. We don't know.

Now, it is sad that he has an injury. I am not wishing that on any player, even though we know that is an inevitable part of the game. Sorry to hear about the injury. I hope it is not too serious and a speedy recovery. God Bless.

1]; } ?>