March 29, 2024, 03:28:03 AM

Author Topic: John Bostock Thread  (Read 96633 times)

Offline maxg

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: John Bostock Thread
« Reply #390 on: April 30, 2017, 08:55:25 PM »
Sometimes I wonder if we are a country or a c**t-tree, yet I constantly try to show my kids that we better than the negative degrading aspects that they observe and experience in North America, and along comes some of my ppl, informing them we doh give ah shit about them, even as they themselves a little confused of who they are. And we throw them off that fence that they live in their young lives with, if We have no use for allyuh, Allyuh could fack to hell off..I tell them we really have a good ppl making up our country(both of them) but like everywhere there is some ignorance. In conclusion, I raise them to have options and choices, and to live with those choices and give all of themselves and who don't like it, let them sit and talk, while you move forward. Show the love for everyone, live with who love you

Ps: pages and pages of arsenal forever Man U and everybody else, but them foreign youths can all go.. besides to each his own.. just remember that phrase is good for everyone and not just a select few
« Last Edit: April 30, 2017, 09:13:59 PM by maxg »

Offline MEP

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #391 on: April 30, 2017, 11:54:34 PM »
Maxg

Just like the Imperial Fat One some of these guys are so myopic in their thinking for example we are in a federation and playing in a hex where we have 
US pop 321 million
Mexico  127 million
Honduras 8 million
Costa Rica 4 million
Panama 3.9 million
TnT 1.4 million

Just from a logical standpoint where are we going to find the player pool to compete with the likes of Mexico and US. We have to find better ways to increase and embrace players with TnT lineage. That tribalistic mentality hinders our growth and progress in so many ways.

Offline vb

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • http://www.caribsport01.homestead.com/caribsport.html
« Reply #392 on: May 01, 2017, 12:56:31 AM »
Maxg

Just like the Imperial Fat One some of these guys are so myopic in their thinking for example we are in a federation and playing in a hex where we have 
US pop 321 million
Mexico  127 million
Honduras 8 million
Costa Rica 4 million
Panama 3.9 million
TnT 1.4 million

Just from a logical standpoint where are we going to find the player pool to compete with the likes of Mexico and US. We have to find better ways to increase and embrace players with TnT lineage. That tribalistic mentality hinders our growth and progress in so many ways.

No one here has a problem with scouting players with TT lineage.
VITAMIN V...KEEPS THE LADIES HEALTHY...:-)

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #393 on: May 01, 2017, 01:13:39 AM »
The Dictator is the main reason if any that john is resisting playing under him and Tallest no offence is green and not on the level of Hart in terms of coaching..

So it's a number of factors at play

Offline maxg

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #394 on: May 01, 2017, 04:03:16 AM »
The strength of "Ultimate Extreme" is it's cynical/sarcastic element. We don't really have to not care because we we only like to jam.. and we don't have to hold ppl an fk dem because we can jam still.. we are the one's who will suffer in the long run.. we have to learn to care about each other and the things around us, in spite of our disagreements, differences and ability to enjoy ourselves. We need to impress ourselves and others with our old unselfish ways. It's what brought us to a highest level and we let NA capitalistic negative values infest our psyche and rot our foundations.. it's up to us to halt and fix it, yet if someone less connected but related to us is unsure of their ability to deal with the abuse that they will face if they fail in being part of the solutions, I won't be part of cussing them, cause I still live with and love them. Is all. And if I can't show someone that they are still Trying their best to be like us still, then continue driving the talent away and expect things to improve. It's not just about football, that's just a game.

here are many of those foreign kids we raise performing last night..all u see, born in foreign. except in our crowd, which is from different islands..we train them, but TT don't really care for them, but their other Parents islands would take them and if they are talented their birth country recognizes them, but we only want them under conditions..so a Bostock is about TT football, whether he actually plays or not...anyway, I said to much..thanks for listening

https://www.facebook.com/100010192929296/videos/431655793850848/
« Last Edit: May 01, 2017, 07:53:39 AM by maxg »

Offline Mad Scorpion a/k/a Big Bo$$

• Hero Warrior
  • a/k/a Optimus Prime
    • View Profile
« Reply #395 on: May 01, 2017, 10:59:28 AM »
For grown men some of allyuh have some very infantile mentality oui.  None of us have any facts on why Bostock eh suit up yet but despite that man venomous towards the fella.  Somehow allyuh feel that asshole mentality invisible or something?  What about other young players who may be considering the idea of potentially playing for T&T because they grow up proclaiming to the world they "Trini" even if they eh born here?  Yuh feel if somebody happen to turn them on to this site and they read some of the absolute bullshit on here they will feel even more attracted to T&T or less?  I understand being upset Bostock eh suit up yet (if ever), but who should give ah f**k that any of you doh give ah f**k?!!  Grow de f**k up and stop acting like little uneducated and ignorant trash nah.

As a parent of at least one boy with professional footballing aspirations, I dread the day if it ever happen that he show interest in T&T because I know the slightest misstep will have some of allyuh who have children of allyuh own cursing his name.  Some ah allyuh rell sad oui!

Offline sjahrain

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #396 on: May 02, 2017, 02:40:19 AM »
For grown men some of allyuh have some very infantile mentality oui.  None of us have any facts on why Bostock eh suit up yet but despite that man venomous towards the fella.  Somehow allyuh feel that asshole mentality invisible or something?  What about other young players who may be considering the idea of potentially playing for T&T because they grow up proclaiming to the world they "Trini" even if they eh born here?  Yuh feel if somebody happen to turn them on to this site and they read some of the absolute bullshit on here they will feel even more attracted to T&T or less?  I understand being upset Bostock eh suit up yet (if ever), but who should give ah f**k that any of you doh give ah f**k?!!  Grow de f**k up and stop acting like little uneducated and ignorant trash nah.

As a parent of at least one boy with professional footballing aspirations, I dread the dayif it ever happen that he show interest in T&T because I know the slightest misstep will have some of allyuh who have children of allyuh own cursing his name.  Some ah allyuh rell sad oui!

You boss that one they Scorpion
You give some here to much credit by calling them grown man though
Some might be big but they mind small small and shallow

Offline gawd on pitch

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #397 on: May 02, 2017, 06:36:43 AM »
@Jahrain & Scorpion. I got into a whole discussion about this before. Grown men well into their 40s and 50s still bringing the rum shop mentality  into here. As I said and will always say, we have more to give to our community with reason and thoughtful opinions. A wise man once told me that it easier to cuss and berate somebody, than it is to come up with some constructive to say to them.

• Hero Warrior
  • a/k/a Optimus Prime
    • View Profile
« Reply #398 on: May 02, 2017, 08:26:28 AM »

Indeed :beermug:

@Jahrain & Scorpion. I got into a whole discussion about this before. Grown men well into their 40s and 50s still bringing the rum shop mentality  into here. As I said and will always say, we have more to give to our community with reason and thoughtful opinions. A wise man once told me that it easier to cuss and berate somebody, than it is to come up with some constructive to say to them.

Wise words :beermug:

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #399 on: May 02, 2017, 04:49:37 PM »

Indeed :beermug:

Wise words :beermug:

Some good talk...

I suggest for those who want to attack John, to go and read Lasana interview with Hart, to see his suggestions made to the ttfa that went ignored and also their treatment of our players...

Offline Jefferz

• "hopelessly faithful"
  • Hero Warrior
  • Warrior Nation Member #44
    • View Profile
    • facebook.com
« Reply #400 on: May 05, 2017, 02:47:22 AM »
The Dictator is the main reason if any that john is resisting playing under him and Tallest no offence is green and not on the level of Hart in terms of coaching..

Sorry fellas, not sorry. Cussin doh negate my points. Here's a constructive suggestion. Get behind the coaching staff.

And TI,

Can you get Hart's dick out of your mouth long enough to give the lost crusade a rest??

Ya know, I think it would be difficult to find even one of us that disliked Hart. At the very least, the vast majority, from casual fans that don't really know f**k all to a lot of us die hards were behind him right til the end. Even now, we didn't want him to go. Even when results teetered a bit.

BUT THE FACT OF THE MATTER IS THAT HE IS GONE.

Are you such a tin foil hat mad ass that you will actually chose not to get behind the current staff during this last push?? For better or for worse Dennis is now our leader. They are not going to bring back Hart. I wish him the best, we had good times, I genuinely miss the guy I think he was doing good work, but he is f**kING GONE.

And much like a fart in the wind, I ask that you give it a rest.
« Last Edit: May 05, 2017, 02:50:21 AM by Jefferz »
since ah born or at least circa Copa Caribe

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #401 on: May 05, 2017, 03:11:23 AM »

Sorry fellas, not sorry. Cussin doh negate my points. Here's a constructive suggestion. Get behind the coaching staff.

And TI,

Can you get Hart's dick out of your mouth long enough to give the lost crusade a rest??

Ya know, I think it would be difficult to find even one of us that disliked Hart. At the very least, the vast majority, from casual fans that don't really know f**k all to a lot of us die hards were behind him right til the end. Even now, we didn't want him to go. Even when results teetered a bit.

Are you such a tin foil hat mad ass that you will actually chose not to get behind the current staff during this last push?? For better or for worse Dennis is now our leader. They are not going to bring back Hart. I wish him the best, we had good times, I genuinely miss the guy I think he was doing good work, but he is f**kING GONE.

That oral fixation you have can lead to throat cancer... just a warning, it may save your life..

So because the dictator got rid of Hart, that automatically means you cannot draw comparisons, nor can there be constructive criticism?

I know you had tunnel vision but I didn't know you grew up in a communist home where free speech and comparisons were outlawed..

I don't know where you've been or what latrine seat you've been hiding under but we passed over much more experienced coaches like mats and Suarez to pick Tallest, who had no track record and he hasn't shown anything that gives us confidence that we will qualify..

Oh btw, when are we hearing your music... I need some background music 🎶 to fall asleep and snore to...

Offline Dinner Mints

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Cory Thomas: Illustration and Design
« Reply #402 on: May 05, 2017, 03:27:27 AM »
This place need an ignore feature.

Offline Feliziano

• Hero Warrior
  • www.TheWarriorNation.com
    • View Profile
    • The Warrior Nation
« Reply #403 on: May 05, 2017, 10:38:02 AM »

Oh btw, when are we hearing your music... I need some background music 🎶 to fall asleep and snore to...

Gino that really called for?
Feliz
Warrior Nation Secretary & Membership Officer
http://www.TheWarriorNation.com

Offline Jefferz

• "hopelessly faithful"
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • facebook.com
« Reply #404 on: May 05, 2017, 07:53:38 PM »

And TI,

That oral fixation you have can lead to throat cancer... just a warning, it may save your life..

So because the dictator got rid of Hart, that automatically means you cannot draw comparisons, nor can there be constructive criticism?

I know you had tunnel vision but I didn't know you grew up in a communist home where free speech and comparisons were outlawed..

I don't know where you've been or what latrine seat you've been hiding under but we passed over much more experienced coaches like mats and Suarez to pick Tallest, who had no track record and he hasn't shown anything that gives us confidence that we will qualify..

Gino, all your comebacks are just like you, impotent. They don't have any bite and it's even less effective when I know what an inconsequential figure you are in real life. You are the essence of Aubrey Graham and all of the real life bite of Peewee Herman. Ya weak and ya fraudulent. I surprised you not still trying to convince us that Jemmott has a chance of making the national team.

At least people were a fan of my music. At least I had a sizeable following. You can look it up. As for you, not sure if you've ever done anything that anyone other than your parents in a desperate attempt to validate you actually enjoyed.

But please, feel free to spout your conspiracy theory bullshit, just know that others will call it bullshit when it smells like bullshit.

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #405 on: May 06, 2017, 03:26:09 AM »

Gino that really called for?

So what Jefferz stated above was that really called for?

Ask yourself that question first...

Don't throw stone in a glass house..

You want to debate about what I said, debate it, don't come with this disrespectful childish insults, it shows how low his iq is and that he cannot debate a topic without trying to insult someone..

Hence why he needs to be put in his place.. he can't say that to my face...
« Last Edit: May 06, 2017, 03:49:37 AM by Controversial »

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #406 on: May 06, 2017, 03:40:46 AM »

And TI,

Gino, all your comebacks are just like you, impotent. They don't have any bite and it's even less effective when I know what an inconsequential figure you are in real life. You are the essence of Aubrey Graham and all of the real life bite of Peewee Herman. Ya weak and ya fraudulent. I surprised you not still trying to convince us that Jemmott has a chance of making the national team.

At least people were a fan of my music. At least I had a sizeable following. You can look it up. As for you, not sure if you've ever done anything that anyone other than your parents in a desperate attempt to validate you actually enjoyed.

But please, feel free to spout your conspiracy theory bullshit, just know that others will call it bullshit when it smells like bullshit.

You're bringing Drake into the argument? You serious?  :D

Tabanca gone bad?

You're really getting desperate ...

« Last Edit: May 06, 2017, 03:50:49 AM by Controversial »

Offline kounty

• Hero Warrior
  • Truthfulness is brighter than the light of the sun
    • View Profile
« Reply #407 on: May 06, 2017, 10:37:17 AM »
...and in news actually related to Bostock.
RC Lens have 3 more matches to go (the rest of the league save their next opponents only have 2) and they in 6th position. All the teams above them won their last matches yesterday (the only team above them with a loss in this last round, lost today against another team above them, but remain above them despite the loss). The team RC Lens plays against on Monday - RC Strasbourg - sits on top of the table. If Lens beats them, they will jump into 2nd spot (behind Strasbourg by 1 pt), everybody with 2 more matches to go. A really exciting end of the season. Goal difference between teams not very much. If RC Lens wins, 4 points will separate the top 6 teams, 2 matches to go. Good stuff.

Offline Jefferz

• "hopelessly faithful"
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • facebook.com
« Reply #408 on: May 06, 2017, 11:09:52 AM »
Gino, you is jokes oui. I met you in person. Don't you remember? A bunch of us did at the World Cup. You were there with the mami and papi? Trust me Gino, you can't play bad for none of us. No one is afraid of you. We've been calling you the village idiot for years. A wide group that is, all calling you that, because you rant farfetched bullshit; like a village idiot. And I only wish I could see you in person. I'd love to see you try and rate up.

Offline maxg

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #409 on: May 06, 2017, 01:31:06 PM »
Didn't we have a Contro vs The Herd thread, where who wha watch big men act like jackass, could go see. If not moderator start one nah.. ah mean if ah thread must get hijack, let it be something worth a lil something nah..insults and such, real cheap..free in many places, especially depending on your country, since allyuh from different places or stations, take a different train if y'all want..anyway I might be high ah night too,  :-[, carry on

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #410 on: May 06, 2017, 03:28:12 PM »
Didn't we have a Contro vs The Herd thread, where who wha watch big men act like jackass, could go see. If not moderator start one nah.. ah mean if ah thread must get hijack, let it be something worth a lil something nah..insults and such, real cheap..free in many places, especially depending on your country, since allyuh from different places or stations, take a different train if y'all want..anyway I might be high ah night too,  :-[, carry on

Well I think you should just reserve those comments for Jefferz and his immaturity because I spoke about john and the state of affairs in TT football..

Some people on here, then respond with personal attacks instead of debating the topic, which is due to their lack of intelligence.. so their first natural response is to make baseless attacks and as a result they derail the thread..

Almost every single instance this happens it's others responding with baseless remarks due to my opinion on football..

So naturally I would defend myself, which once again is caused by someone else's ignorance and immaturity..

Offline kounty

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #411 on: May 08, 2017, 09:35:08 PM »
RC Lens have 3 more matches to go (the rest of the league save their next opponents only have 2) and they in 6th position. All the teams above them won their last matches yesterday (the only team above them with a loss in this last round, lost today against another team above them, but remain above them despite the loss). The team RC Lens plays against on Monday - RC Strasbourg - sits on top of the table. If Lens beats them, they will jump into 2nd spot (behind Strasbourg by 1 pt), everybody with 2 more matches to go. A really exciting end of the season. Goal difference between teams not very much. If RC Lens wins, 4 points will separate the top 6 teams, 2 matches to go. Good stuff.
like he out for the rest of the season. so no hope of him playing for T&T. Lens had not the worst result - a draw, so they still somewhat in the mix @ 4th place.

Offline kounty

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #412 on: May 12, 2017, 02:27:11 PM »
Lens drew 1-1 on Monday with the top team: Strasbourg - who also drew again today with another much lower placed team, but still top the table).
Lens moved up to 4th place just now with a 4-0 win  (helping their goal difference tremendously).
With one more match to go in the league, 3 points separate the top 6 teams & 2 points separate the top 5. Three teams move up to Ligue 1. No Bostock. interesting stuff.
« Last Edit: May 12, 2017, 02:31:43 PM by kounty »

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #413 on: May 15, 2017, 07:28:23 PM »
From today's Daily Mail: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-4508690/PSG-star-Edinson-Cavani-voted-Ligue-1-Player-Year.html#comments

Bostock, Best Ligue 2 player.

Paris Saint-Germain striker Edinson Cavani has been voted the Ligue 1 Player of the Year at the end of season awards in France.
Cavani has been rewarded for a stunning season in which he has scored a career-best 35 league goals in his favoured centre-forward role, after Zlatan Ibrahimovic left for Manchester United.
The 30-year-old Uruguayan can match Ibrahimovic's league tally of 38 from last year if he gets a hat-trick at home against Caen on Saturday.

Monaco swept the other awards on Monday, with Leonardo Jardim named best manager, teen starlet Kylian Mbappe voted the best young player, and Croatia's Danijel Subasic best goalkeeper.
Former Crystal Palace and Tottenham midfielder John Bostock took home the award for the Ligue 2 Player of the Year in his first season in French football.
Bostock has scored eight goals in 37 appearances for Lens this term after joining the club from Belgian side OH Leuven last summer.

Lens are one of six clubs who could still claim the Ligue 2 title with only one game remaining the season. 
Monaco all but sealed the French top-flight title after beating Lille 4-0 on Sunday to move three points ahead of defending champion PSG with a game in hand and a vastly superior goal difference.
Monaco now need only a draw against Saint-Etienne on Wednesday to guarantee their first title since 2000.
Jardim guided the principality to the Champions League semi-finals and also reached the League Cup final and French Cup semi-finals.

His team has 102 league goals - matching PSG's tally from last season - and 153 in all competitions.
Mbappe has emerged as one of the hottest properties in European football, scoring 25 goals in all competitions.
He is the youngest player to reach 15 league goals in Europe's top five leagues since former Golden Ball winner Michael Owen achieved the feat for Liverpool in 1998, and the first player to score in each of the first four Champions League knockout rounds he played in.

Monaco also had six players in the Team of the Season: Subasic; right back Djibril Sidibe; centre-half Kamil Glik; left-back Benjamin Mendy; attacking midfielder Bernardo Silva, and Mbappe.
Also, Chelsea defensive midfielder N'Golo Kante won best French player in a foreign league.
Kante was voted Player of the Year by his fellow professionals in England, as well as the FWA Footballer of the Year.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-4508690/PSG-star-Edinson-Cavani-voted-Ligue-1-Player-Year.html#ixzz4hCW5taic
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Offline soccerman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #414 on: May 16, 2017, 08:00:32 AM »
Well done Bostock  :applause: :applause: :applause:

Offline vb

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • http://www.caribsport01.homestead.com/caribsport.html
« Reply #415 on: May 17, 2017, 08:23:29 AM »

Yep. Scotland should take note.
VITAMIN V...KEEPS THE LADIES HEALTHY...:-)

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #416 on: May 17, 2017, 08:50:32 AM »

They probably will!

Offline chelsealife

• You must be the change you wish to see in this world
  • Hero Warrior
  • Its BLUE, what else matters?
    • View Profile
« Reply #417 on: May 17, 2017, 09:07:13 AM »

They probably will!
Why would they? He cannot switch again. He's tied to us whether he plays or not

Offline Dinner Mints

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Cory Thomas: Illustration and Design
« Reply #418 on: May 17, 2017, 09:36:03 AM »

They probably will!
Why would they? He cannot switch again. He's tied to us whether he plays or not
Men really having difficulty understanding this.

He has chosen us. It is over.

Will he get called up/play is the only question.

• Hero Warrior
  • a/k/a Optimus Prime
    • View Profile
« Reply #419 on: May 17, 2017, 09:58:49 AM »
Men really having difficulty understanding this.

He has chosen us. It is over.

Will he get called up/play is the only question.

Sometimes when people upset simple reasoning will escape them.  Not sure why this hurts so much but seems like it cut rell deep.

1]; } ?>