March 28, 2024, 11:41:29 AM

Author Topic: John Bostock Thread  (Read 96593 times)

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: John Bostock Thread
« Reply #420 on: May 17, 2017, 10:03:56 AM »
Well done Bostock  :applause: :applause: :applause:

Yep. Scotland should take note.

What should be happening is a show of love to the player from the TTFA on its Twitter account and other social media. Federations do that sort of thing, rather than echoing deafening silence. Individual supporters also should reach out to the player. Kudos to @socawarriors for paying attention.

Offline soccerman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #421 on: May 17, 2017, 01:43:01 PM »
Go look on his Twitter page...a pic of him, his wife, his child and the T&T flag. To me that says a lot. As Seeker said, TTFA needs to take notice and reach out, I have a feeling DL will.

Offline Mad Scorpion a/k/a Big Bo$$

• Hero Warrior
  • a/k/a Optimus Prime
    • View Profile
« Reply #422 on: May 17, 2017, 02:00:10 PM »
Go look on his Twitter page...a pic of him, his wife, his child and the T&T flag. To me that says a lot. As Seeker said, TTFA needs to take notice and reach out, I have a feeling DL will.

If he wasn't interested he would have never put in for the change and kept his options open. The fact that he used his only irrevocable chance to change nationalities on T&T is enough for me.  Whether he suits up or not to me have far less to do with his willigness than what ever is/has happened behind the scenes.

Offline vb

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • http://www.caribsport01.homestead.com/caribsport.html
« Reply #423 on: May 18, 2017, 12:39:09 AM »

If he wasn't interested he would have never put in for the change and kept his options open. The fact that he used his only irrevocable chance to change nationalities on T&T is enough for me.  Whether he suits up or not to me have far less to do with his willigness than what ever is/has happened behind the scenes.

So Scotland miss out.
VITAMIN V...KEEPS THE LADIES HEALTHY...:-)

Offline Jefferz

• "hopelessly faithful"
  • Hero Warrior
  • Warrior Nation Member #44
    • View Profile
    • facebook.com
« Reply #424 on: May 18, 2017, 01:46:00 AM »
Uh, I just check d man twitter and I seein a Scottish flag...
since ah born or at least circa Copa Caribe

Offline Trini _2026

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #425 on: May 18, 2017, 07:02:58 AM »
I see a trini and scotish flag btw  i hope lawrence and mike berry were hunting for one or two  john bostock's in the UK cause we need them  this is do or die  .. also time to bring keon daniel back on board if he is interested
« Last Edit: May 18, 2017, 07:06:36 AM by Trini _2018 »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4</a>

Offline Mad Scorpion a/k/a Big Bo$$

• Hero Warrior
  • a/k/a Optimus Prime
    • View Profile
« Reply #426 on: May 18, 2017, 08:15:49 AM »

So Scotland miss out.

Maybe, Maybe not. They have a much better system than ours so I not really concerned about them

Offline Thomo

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #427 on: May 18, 2017, 09:58:25 AM »

To be fair he has both T&T and Scottish flag on his twitter page
« Last Edit: May 18, 2017, 02:03:11 PM by Thomo »

Offline kounty

• Hero Warrior
  • Truthfulness is brighter than the light of the sun
    • View Profile
« Reply #428 on: May 19, 2017, 09:37:00 AM »
...and in news actually related to Bostock.
RC Lens have 3 more matches to go (the rest of the league save their next opponents only have 2) and they in 6th position. All the teams above them won their last matches yesterday (the only team above them with a loss in this last round, lost today against another team above them, but remain above them despite the loss). The team RC Lens plays against on Monday - RC Strasbourg - sits on top of the table. If Lens beats them, they will jump into 2nd spot (behind Strasbourg by 1 pt), everybody with 2 more matches to go. A really exciting end of the season. Goal difference between teams not very much. If RC Lens wins, 4 points will separate the top 6 teams, 2 matches to go. Good stuff.
Lens drew 1-1 on Monday with the top team: Strasbourg - who also drew again today with another much lower placed team, but still top the table).
Lens moved up to 4th place just now with a 4-0 win  (helping their goal difference tremendously).
With one more match to go in the league, 3 points separate the top 6 teams & 2 points separate the top 5. Three teams move up to Ligue 1. No Bostock. interesting stuff.
This might be a good place to check out the final round of matches [in about 2 1/2 hrs from now] if you have a good popup blocker:  http://cricfree.sc/watch/live/multiplex-ligue-2-live-streaming-1

Offline g

• mr greggle71
  • Hero Warrior
  • semi match fit
    • View Profile
« Reply #429 on: May 19, 2017, 11:12:43 AM »
Is Bostock fit again?

Soca Warriors, the pride of a nation

Offline kounty

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #430 on: May 19, 2017, 01:30:00 PM »
Is Bostock fit again?

don't look so, just see him giving players 'dap' in the dressing room.

Offline kounty

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #431 on: May 19, 2017, 01:57:34 PM »
We in the 60th minute of all matches and 2 teams above Lens forkin up so far: Amiens in a 1-1 tie and Troyes 0-2 down. If results hold Lens will finish 2nd place in the table. *Edit Troyes just pull two back heading into the 80th so Lens still sitting tentatively in 2nd. Everything could change in the last 10 mins as league leaders sitting on 2-1 also and Lens only 2-1 ahead...so it could swing wildly.

*Edit Troyes score in the 86th so they in 2nd & Lens in 3rd
« Last Edit: May 19, 2017, 02:15:24 PM by kounty »

Offline kounty

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #432 on: May 19, 2017, 02:22:44 PM »
wow. In the very last second - 6th? minute of stoppage -  Amiens take it from them.
heartbreaking.

Offline Jefferz

• "hopelessly faithful"
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • facebook.com
« Reply #433 on: May 19, 2017, 06:00:21 PM »

I see that now but I swear when I checked last night it was only Scottish. I shoulda screen shot. That being said, i'm a fan of his regardless. I've been hoping from day one that they get serious about getting him on board.

Offline chelsealife

• You must be the change you wish to see in this world
  • Hero Warrior
  • Its BLUE, what else matters?
    • View Profile
« Reply #434 on: May 19, 2017, 07:02:00 PM »
He was voted best player so he might be bought by a bigger club. Ligue 1 or maybe an EPL might take a chance

Offline soccerman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #435 on: May 19, 2017, 07:54:35 PM »

I see that now but I swear when I checked last night it was only Scottish. I shoulda screen shot. That being said, i'm a fan of his regardless. I've been hoping from day one that they get serious about getting him on board.
And when I checked I didn't even notice the Scotish flag lol

Offline Jefferz

• "hopelessly faithful"
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • facebook.com
« Reply #436 on: May 19, 2017, 11:41:53 PM »

And when I checked I didn't even notice the Scotish flag lol

I hope he doh play wit he wife heart so.

Offline Sando

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #437 on: May 20, 2017, 01:52:28 AM »

Offline Trini _2026

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #438 on: August 25, 2017, 03:04:00 PM »
So what is the deal this is a do or die game has Dennis Lawrence reach out to him
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4</a>

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #439 on: August 25, 2017, 03:43:06 PM »
So what is the deal this is a do or die game has Dennis Lawrence reach out to him

It's not like they haven't tried.

Offline Trini _2026

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #440 on: August 25, 2017, 04:34:29 PM »

but for this qualifier

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #441 on: August 25, 2017, 04:50:25 PM »
So is it acceptable for JB to come just so and play, while Greg can't do that

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #442 on: August 25, 2017, 05:08:55 PM »
So is it acceptable for JB to come just so and play, while Greg can't do that

How yuh mean? To reach, yuh have to be called, ent? Iz not like they boarding a sweat jes so. If Bostock geh called and he reach and GR eh geh called, dahis life.

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #443 on: August 25, 2017, 05:18:44 PM »

but for this qualifier

I agree, if there is a reversal of fortune, we eh go be vex. It might be do or die for us. It eh do or die for Bostock, who has not been swayed post-Hart. That by itself might merit a commission of inquiry.

Offline palos

• Hero Warrior
  • Test
    • View Profile
« Reply #444 on: August 25, 2017, 05:23:14 PM »
I agree, if there is a reversal of fortune, we eh go be vex. It might be do or die for us. It eh do or die for Bostock, who has not been swayed post-Hart. That by itself might merit a commission of inquiry.

Can any $$$ be made by the "TTFA" off of Bostock transferring to another club team?

If the answer is no...then yuh jes save yuhself a commission inquiry
Carlos "The Rolls Royce" Edwards

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #445 on: August 25, 2017, 05:27:39 PM »

but for this qualifier

You sure Tallest have or have not try to contact him?

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #446 on: August 25, 2017, 08:07:40 PM »

but for this qualifier

You sure Tallest have or have not try to contact him?

Yes.

Offline congo

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #447 on: August 25, 2017, 08:18:51 PM »
I think we need to accept the fact that 5 caps for England etc is worth more than a career playing for TTMNT for some players. We honestly can't keep begging dual citizens who accustom to a certain level of professionalism and administrative comfort to come play for TNT off of patriotism or some other misguided ideals. We seriously need to get our house in order and command the respect that would make these players rush to play for us. Easier said than done I know.

Offline Sando prince

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #448 on: August 25, 2017, 08:35:36 PM »

Hmmmmm

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #449 on: August 25, 2017, 08:47:05 PM »

Can any $$$ be made by the "TTFA" off of Bostock transferring to another club team?

If the answer is no...then yuh jes save yuhself a commission inquiry

Well, another option would be a "truth and reconciliation commission" before which witnesses could bare their souls and confess to misdeeds and crimes against T&T football without fear of retribution or punishment and from which such testimony would be inadmissible against them in another forum.

Ah sure either way we would learn more truths than we think we know.

Your first witness would be de fly on de 'TTFA' office wall?

1]; } ?>