April 29, 2024, 06:33:38 AM

Author Topic: The message in this thread is crucial to your future survival folks!!  (Read 938 times)

Offline Socapro

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
  • Ras Shorty-I, Father of Soca, Chutney-Soca & Jamoo
    • View Profile
They are feeding us poisons folks!
If you and your family want to live long and survive in the future then you need to become more self-sufficient and start growing your own food if you are not already doing so!

Either that or risk dying of some preventable illness brought on by the so-called healthy looking mass manufactured food we buy regularly in the super-markets, etc...

Check the message in this video and note it’s going to get worst until people wake up in mass and heed this message! Its time for our youngsters to become garden gangsters!!

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/EzZzZ_qpZ4w&amp;" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/EzZzZ_qpZ4w&amp;</a>

The worse thing we could have done was to abandon growing food in our back gardens and relying on these big corporations to supply us with healthy foods. They are killing us all slowly but surely and I believe it is a deliberate ploy as well.

Wake up people, natty dread should be a food planter rather than a ganja-smoker and he will then be a real revolutionary!!

Please post to this thread what you are growing in your garden right now or planning to grown in your garden!! If you don't have a garden then you need to source an allotment to grow your stuff as this is a matter of your future health and survival!  :peace:
« Last Edit: March 14, 2013, 02:45:50 PM by Socapro »
De higher a monkey climbs is de less his ass is on de line, if he works for FIFA that is! ;-)

Offline pecan

• Steups ...
  • Hero Warrior
  • Billy Goats Gruff
    • View Profile
Re: The message in this thread is crucial to your future survival folks!!
« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2013, 04:06:40 PM »
here is an interesting graph showing "Life Expectancy".

Global life expectancy has shown a general upwards trend since 1960, kind of in sync with the proliferation of production farming. Yield is higher - the quantity of food per acre of farm land has steadily increased over the years. We can now produce more food to feed the world masses.

I realize that production farming is but one variable in the equation (better health care is another), but it is a fact that we are living longer today than ever before in the history of the world (with maybe the exception of the characters in the Old testament).

So the question I pose (and I do not have an answer), if GMO food and production farming is killing us, why are we living longer? And if better health care can counteract the ill effects of 'bad food', is that so bad?

Go to this link LINK to find are more legible view of the following chart.

Now, there is nothing wrong with growing you own food in yuh backyard, but not everyone has that option, not if you living in high density neighbourhoods.

Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see.

Offline Bourbon

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
The greatest single cause of atheism in the world today are Christians who acknowledge Jesus ;with their lips and walk out the door and deny Him by their lifestyle. That is what an unbelieving world simply finds unbelievable.

1]; } ?>