April 28, 2024, 09:49:05 PM

Author Topic: Darryl Heeralal  (Read 7980 times)

Offline lefty

• Hero Warrior
  • would u like to buy an 'O'.........
    • View Profile
Re: Darryl Heeralal
« Reply #30 on: February 26, 2013, 09:51:26 AM »
I don't know.............there has been many times in situations where people from those area forced me into fits of rage were I expressed similar sentiments...even using the phrase bungo niggas derisively, but my feelins does be more along d lines of disappointment and embarrassment because I know we could be better as people....i does even get on indian people case for d attitude some ah dem have, dat dem have ah divine right to leadership and an' d lion share of resources in dis country, my malice is however based mostly d attitudes more than d characteristics of d people an' I get dat similar vibe here..somewhat....not sayin he not ah card carryin racist........and the incitement to violence may speak to such, but I know that I consciously class d average indian as racist until proven otherwise........I suppose because many make it so easy to do so......

jus trowin dat out dey!

so u racist too?
well I said "consciously" so I am well aware of the fact that I "profile", but I also said "until proven otherwise" so u get a chance to change that opinion............ and some do...quite quickly alot of the time........but a greater proportion dont......more of the time, hence "I suppose because many make it so easy to do so".

my opinion isn't fixed one way or the other, "but I always go in shields up"

but racist, I don't think so.

do with that what u will.
« Last Edit: February 26, 2013, 10:47:47 AM by lefty »
I pity the fool....

Offline Sam

• Hero Warrior
  • Police face and dog heart.
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: February 26, 2013, 11:32:38 AM »
How come a creole could call anyone racist names but when they get called a racist name they want to kill man ?

Faster than a speeding pittbull
Stronger than a shot of ba-bash
Capable of storming any fete

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: February 26, 2013, 11:49:47 AM »
You can love a person, but hate their race

Do you have empirical proof of this?  How can you truly "love" someone and still "hate" something so inherently a part of their being?  A much less tortured explanation is that the fella is a Grade A nanny... Rhona Bharath, the author states she has known him for many years, I think she would have outed him if she thought there was any truth to him being a racist.

Offline Quags

• use to b compre . Founder of the militant wing of the Soca Warriors
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: February 26, 2013, 11:57:50 AM »
this is unbelievable racist exist in trinidad .times changing big time.

Offline Jah Gol

• Hero Warrior
  • Ronaldinho is the best player of our era
    • View Profile
    • The Ministry of Noise
« Reply #34 on: February 26, 2013, 12:07:19 PM »
this is unbelievable racist exist in trinidad .times changing big time.
I don't remember a worse time for race relations in the country.

Offline Quags

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: February 26, 2013, 12:40:43 PM »
cant believe a recession from the 80s ,still has such a grip on a country that has seen oil prices soar again . All they had to do was reimplement what Eric Williams did in the first oil boom .And make most ppl happy again . I know off topic sorry.

Offline Quags

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: February 26, 2013, 12:57:46 PM »
our great leader is dead i guess ,the dream is over

Offline ZANDOLIE

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: February 26, 2013, 08:48:50 PM »

Wait nah ....

your first name is "Gershwin"?

lol
Sacred cows make the best hamburger

Offline elan

• Go On ......Get In There!!!!!!!!
  • Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: February 26, 2013, 09:16:28 PM »
You can love a person, but hate their race

Do you have empirical proof of this?  How can you truly "love" someone and still "hate" something so inherently a part of their being?  A much less tortured explanation is that the fella is a Grade A nanny... Rhona Bharath, the author states she has known him for many years, I think she would have outed him if she thought there was any truth to him being a racist.

Yes you can, don't have time to look up the research now, but I stated that in another thread. That a person of one race can love a person of another, but still "hate", "dislike", what have you that race. They rationalize that this person who they like is a "good one" and is "different" than the "others".
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4</a>

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: February 26, 2013, 09:51:29 PM »
Yes you can, don't have time to look up the research now, but I stated that in another thread. That a person of one race can love a person of another, but still "hate", "dislike", what have you that race. They rationalize that this person who they like is a "good one" and is "different" than the "others".

Of course they do, but that isn't the kind of "like" we talking about here.  As famously said in "Mississippi Burning"... "our nigras are GOOD nigras... it's dem northerners that's stirring up all the trouble."  So yeah, the "good n*gger" doctrine is well known.  When it comes to marrying someone and having a child with them I would think it's different though.  In my estimation it's impossible to "love" someone (and live with them as a spouse) yet simultaneously hating such an immutable characteristic as their race.  They might be racist and still sleep with a black person... but marrying?  Not so sure.

Besides, that theoretical argument aside, as I said... I would think that Rhona woulda call him out if he was known for being a racist.

Offline rotatopoti3

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: February 26, 2013, 10:15:43 PM »
your first name is "Gershwin"?

I find yuh should use that name more often...I like it... ;D

TT isnt as dignified
Ah say it, how ah see it

Offline Quags

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: February 27, 2013, 12:22:13 AM »
Gershwin yah eint know that ,alyah years late .

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: February 28, 2013, 03:14:22 PM »

Offline Socapro

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
  • Ras Shorty-I, Father of Soca, Chutney-Soca & Jamoo
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: February 28, 2013, 05:45:52 PM »
Another (near) riot... this one in Tacariqua

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=530803766960247&set=vb.186012928110476&type=2&theater
As the youth man said if they wish to get rid of the criminal elements in the communities then they need to root out the criminals within the police force first.
De higher a monkey climbs is de less his ass is on de line, if he works for FIFA that is! ;-)

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: February 28, 2013, 06:48:51 PM »
I doh know how anybody could feel right watching that man lie down there catatonic and bleeding from he ears.  That real sad.

Offline Pointman

• Hero Warrior
  • T&T football: win or lose, we still fetein'
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: March 09, 2013, 10:14:10 PM »
Figi comes to mind...
Trini to de bone; Pointman to de bone.

1]; } ?>