April 26, 2024, 02:40:00 PM

Author Topic: Young Ballers to look out for (for those interested)  (Read 1157 times)

Offline Observer

• Hero Warrior
  • The best gift for a footballer is Intelligence ---
    • View Profile
Young Ballers to look out for (for those interested)
« on: March 11, 2013, 02:48:04 PM »
Here are a few very serious young ballers to keep an eye out for. Very impressive.

Isco (Spanish) Malaga, arguably the best of the lot. Technically Smooth, imaginative & creative in possession.

Quintero (Colombian) Pescera, loves to run at opponents & can beat very exciting

Cuadrado (Colombia) Fiorentina, Wide right player very exciting, love to beat but very modern in terms of understanding his responsibility.

I also like a forward  Léo Baptistão (Brazilian) playing for Real Vallacano, he did some serious stuff but I have not seen enough of him.
To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead
                                              Thomas Paine

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Young Ballers to look out for (for those interested)
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2013, 08:55:19 AM »
Let me add Bernard (Shakhtar Donetsk) to the list. I had my introduction to him last night, not during the Confed. Dynamic, tireless. Can play on the left, on the right and through the middle if needed.

Offline chelsealife

• You must be the change you wish to see in this world
  • Hero Warrior
  • Its BLUE, what else matters?
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2013, 12:09:50 PM »
Here are a few very serious young ballers to keep an eye out for. Very impressive.

Isco (Spanish) Malaga Real Madrid, arguably the best of the lot. Technically Smooth, imaginative & creative in possession.

Quintero (Colombian) Pescara FC Porto, loves to run at opponents & can beat very exciting (best from those u listed IMO)

Cuadrado (Colombia) Fiorentina, Wide right player very exciting, love to beat but very modern in terms of understanding his responsibility.

I also like a forward  Léo Baptistão (Brazilian) playing for Rayo Vallecano Atletico Madrid, he did some serious stuff but I have not seen enough of him.
Just updated a little but u had some good picks  :beermug: Bernard is a good young player but i fear he will eventually be lost in the Ukraine. Serious competition for Oscar in the Brazil team at the moment. I'd like to add Ross Barkley, usually a winger for Everton but started the season in fine form in midfield. If he continues that into the season could be on the plane to Brazil next year (hopefully not as a spectator)
« Last Edit: September 11, 2013, 12:14:14 PM by chelsealife »

Offline Coach

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 11, 2013, 08:39:25 PM »
Keep an eye on Neymar he might be a bit more than what some think.

1]; } ?>