March 28, 2024, 08:02:54 AM

Author Topic: Guerra should Replace Bleeder and Hector should replace Carter...  (Read 3237 times)

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
There shouldn't be any qualms about that swap because neither player are up to international level in dribbling, passing or keeping possession.

That left back j jones that man was bawling about on this board is a waste of time. That spot should be Samuel spot and that garbage I hear about Mohammed holding a vendetta against him better end bc that lessening our chances of winning in the future.
« Last Edit: July 08, 2013, 11:45:56 PM by Controversial »

Offline Rodney

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Guerra should Replace Bleeder and Hector should replace Carter...
« Reply #1 on: July 09, 2013, 04:35:32 AM »
There shouldn't be any qualms about that swap because neither player are up to international level in dribbling, passing or keeping possession.

That left back j jones that man was bawling about on this board is a waste of time. That spot should be Samuel spot and that garbage I hear about Mohammed holding a vendetta against him better end bc that lessening our chances of winning in the future.

Sadly neither player is in this squad so I assume you mean for future games after the GC.

Offline 100% Barataria

• aka Nachilus
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 09, 2013, 08:43:31 AM »
Now that we have new mgmt I would like to see how the whole supposed saga with Peltier is handled, we too small, can't afford to not have our best possible 11 on the field.  As for this ridiculous poor execution of securing a player's visa; one of our better players at that, really hope this does not happen again.  Bottom line, both these players need to be in the mix
Education is our passport for the future for the future belongs to those who prepare for it today

Offline Peong

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 09, 2013, 09:09:18 AM »
Bleeder and Guerra are too different to be a straight swap.  Both need to be in the squad.

Offline g

• mr greggle71
  • Hero Warrior
  • semi match fit
    • View Profile
Guerra should Replace Bleeder and Hector should replace Carter...
« Reply #4 on: July 09, 2013, 10:25:48 AM »
This required a whole thread?
Soca Warriors, the pride of a nation

Offline de_redman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 09, 2013, 10:31:08 AM »
No

Offline de_redman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 09, 2013, 10:32:41 AM »
Plus none of this is even possible so let's get on with it...

Offline Trini _2026

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 09, 2013, 10:42:13 AM »

this samuel will be old in 2018 stick with jones .... btw after the JMW saved the bicycle i see power telling hoyte to use his head
« Last Edit: July 09, 2013, 10:53:22 AM by Trini _2018 »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4</a>

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #8 on: July 09, 2013, 02:10:52 PM »
Now that we have new mgmt I would like to see how the whole supposed saga with Peltier is handled, we too small, can't afford to not have our best possible 11 on the field.  As for this ridiculous poor execution of securing a player's visa; one of our better players at that, really hope this does not happen again.  Bottom line, both these players need to be in the mix

just realized that last night, why isnt peltier in this team, he and daniel should be competing for the same position imo... :beermug:

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #9 on: July 09, 2013, 02:13:10 PM »

this samuel will be old in 2018 stick with jones .... btw after the JMW saved the bicycle i see power telling hoyte to use his head

i agree with you on the age thing but j jones is not one to stick with, his composure on the ball is terrible, im surprised stevie stick with him, i doubt he will get another bad game like that and be around..

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #10 on: July 09, 2013, 02:13:47 PM »

Sadly neither player is in this squad so I assume you mean for future games after the GC.

check the bold bro, i meant for future games :beermug:

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #11 on: July 09, 2013, 02:19:03 PM »
No

of course its required, your a newbie on this board so cool yourself, we always debate and discuss player changes for the future...

its very necessary, especially after that pile of garbage i see 4 or 5 players put down yesterday in the gold cup...

Guerra, Hector, Samuel and Peltier should all be available for Harty... the strongest team needs to be on field, not that garbage i see yesterday where man was making passes like if its a fete match in King George, nonsense, thats unacceptable at this level, that requires an immediate drop from the side..

Offline spideybuff

• Hero Warrior
  • Certant omnes sed non omnibus palma
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 10, 2013, 07:12:56 PM »
Theobald play all 3 world cup games in 2006 while Latas bench. Once Beenie involved, he not getting bench for anybody (eg Birchie or boucaud)...far less for a glam player like Guerra.
You either die the hero or live long enough to become the villain

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 10, 2013, 07:47:19 PM »
the strongest team needs to be on field, not that garbage i see yesterday where man was making passes like if its a fete match in King George, nonsense, thats unacceptable at this level, that requires an immediate drop from the side..

Contro,while I agree with you that there was quite a few bad passess, I don't think the intention was deliberate. I don't think they played "garbage" as you insist. At the same time I don't think they were magnificent. But they were much more improve since 2006. I don't think Hector is available due to some injury. I believe Guerra and Peltier should be there. But coaches make the call, and we have to live with it.

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 10, 2013, 10:28:26 PM »

i agree with you on the age thing but j jones is not one to stick with, his composure on the ball is terrible, im surprised stevie stick with him, i doubt he will get another bad game like that and be around..
Breds leave the little fella alone nah!!!

yuh want JLLoyd who is 32 yrs old and we have ah young utility player who happens to be one of the best young players in T&T right now??

did you ever seen jovin play up close and personal?? were you even @ the game on monday?? the young man was up against one of the quickest wingers in the tournament and he held his own, he only looked suspect bc he was on the hot seat with no help, but the kid is damn good!

he overlaps well and could cross the ball, he 's also not afraid the shoot the ball which many of our players are. give the yute ah break, he played his heart out on monday, and was not responsible for none of the goals, just look @ the pass he put on KJ chest that resulted in a goal, did you even watch the caribbean cup?? did you see his midfield play and the pass he made to hector for the goal??

get to know the kid and stop fighting the yute, he's one for the future.    :pissedoff:
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

Offline triniairman

• Hero Warrior
  • ah doh puh water in meh mouth to talk
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: July 10, 2013, 10:43:37 PM »
Joevin was poor on Monday, that is not to say, he is not good. He has the ability and with time he will show why he is one of our better players. He just had some bad spells on Monday.

Offline Fyzoman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 11, 2013, 05:57:56 AM »
For me it's always a credibilty issue yes, I need to stop that...the fact that men have to be defending Joevin Jones says it all, EVERYTIME (except for his last outing:)) I have seen Joevin play I have thought that this fellah destined to be playing pro ball overseas, MLS or Europe or somewhere other than TnT.

One so-so game and ah man calling him sh*tty, gimme ah effing break and get ah clue yes...credibilty is ah hell of thing...steups!!!!

"Practice is the best of all instructors"

Offline lefty

• Hero Warrior
  • would u like to buy an 'O'.........
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 11, 2013, 06:40:38 AM »

U have time to waste on contro oui
« Last Edit: July 11, 2013, 06:43:08 AM by lefty »
I pity the fool....

Offline Mad Scorpion a/k/a Big Bo$$

• Hero Warrior
  • a/k/a Optimus Prime
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 11, 2013, 09:07:25 AM »
Me eh understand why allyuh does study Cont tro in troot nah  ::)

Offline futbolfan

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 11, 2013, 09:52:00 AM »
Joevin was poor on Monday, that is not to say, he is not good. He has the ability and with time he will show why he is one of our better players. He just had some bad spells on Monday.

I agree...He had some terrible posessions and during the game I was cussin him, but when the dust settle I realized that he is young and has the potential to be a quality left back/midfielder for us going forward.
The darkest hour is just before the dawn.

Offline maxg

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: July 11, 2013, 03:05:14 PM »
funny, me eh cuss NOBODY once... as a matter of fact, ah was only  :praying: mostly... Young ppl does take cussin(and everything else) for granted these days, man, don't cuss meh Natnl reps plleeeassse...  wait, wait, oh gorm, ah make a contro 'oops, ah livelying up" the board statement oui..  :D

1]; } ?>