April 28, 2024, 07:50:40 AM

Author Topic: Thread for the T&T vs El Salvador Game (8-Jul-2013).  (Read 53046 times)

Offline royal

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Thread for the T&T vs El Salvador Game (8-Jul-2013).
« Reply #60 on: July 06, 2013, 03:35:10 PM »
Hart speaks after Miami Camp

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MXv3TRMINo8

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Luck Favours The Prepared"
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: July 06, 2013, 04:05:22 PM »
What alyuh say? Red top black pants?

Btw I seeing a pattern on the sleeve. What on it anybody know? Or is just a white strip on the arm?

« Last Edit: July 06, 2013, 04:08:58 PM by D.H.W »
"Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid."
Youtube Channel

Offline Coop's

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: July 06, 2013, 04:06:55 PM »
Look @ the condition of the board on the eve of the gold cup nah boy!

just imagine no new threads made, no comments on the warm up game, no one even remotely talking bout team selection.

what ah ting!
      What u expect the miracle man is the Coach,no one on the board will critiqe what ever this technical staff does,we have what we wanted so give them a chance to give us the results we so long for,all this team has to do is score one goal in this tournament to prove we are on the right road with all the changes made thus far.
Really coop, this is what you've sank too? i just wanted tuh see ah lil more vibes on the board bc of the GC tourney and from this came all this rubbish talk.

how could any football lover ever feel despair about the developments of the last yr or so, as opposed to the last 20 yrs, particularly post WC 2006, are you really sane homie??
     Don't ask me ask who was in control of Football,i made my contribution in many ways and best i could,i don't think more is expected from me,for sure they can't change what's already there.You can't be asking me about Football in the last year or so because i don't know i stop following T&T Football that's for guys like you. 
Stuueeepppssss!! you acting like yuhs ah fackin 100 yrs old!! stuuueeepppssss

my breddren who played for defense force never act like he had one foot in the grave, and followed football until the day he died @ the age of 74, and he had been alive we would be heading for RWA on monday to support and hold ah vibe!

no body eh asking you to do or say nothing, but every time coop yuh does act like some body doing some body something, bc you oppose to every good thing that happened in the last yr, that's why i mentioned it.

when last yuh come on the site and big up the team and relish the new developments? like i said, anyone who's ah fan of football would welcome the direction football has taken in T&T for the pat yr or so. simple.

yuh eh have to be young or old to appreciate that.
      Sorry Breds i thought u wanted new threads,i didn't know u wanted someone to abuse,well i gone.

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: July 06, 2013, 04:51:23 PM »
Coop yuh passive aggressive man.

i show yuh where yuh slippin and yuh found ah way tuh turn it right back on me, good going, and rel classy.
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: July 06, 2013, 04:52:58 PM »
DHW, i hate that kit with the collar!!

the kit i saw birchal with on the other hand was nice, ah only hope that this is their walking around kit and not their game kit.

PS: kit look kinda tight too.
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: July 06, 2013, 05:19:46 PM »
Nah I think is the match day kit
Youtube Channel

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: July 06, 2013, 08:10:49 PM »
Nah I think is the match day kit
My gosh!

Offline g

• mr greggle71
  • Hero Warrior
  • semi match fit
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: July 06, 2013, 09:44:40 PM »
What ya'll prefer, red or white socks with the red shirt?
Soca Warriors, the pride of a nation

Offline FF

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: July 06, 2013, 11:02:16 PM »
JC yuh fix coops nice. You ask some pertinent questions and he put he tail between he leg and gone

I now coming bacl from jersey so no session for me
THE BEATINGS WILL CONTINUE UNTIL MORALE IMPROVES

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Re: Thread for the T&T vs El Salvador Game (8-Jul-2013).
« Reply #69 on: July 07, 2013, 04:38:14 AM »

Rd top, black pants,  white socks
Youtube Channel

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: July 07, 2013, 04:41:36 AM »
Fans Attending T&T's Gold Cup Matches in the US. - T&T Replica Home and Away Shirts (Red and White strips) are available at the T&T team camp at Hilton, Newark, NJ at USD 65 per shirt. Shirts are also available in Miami. Send us a message to our Facebook inbox if you're interested.
Youtube Channel

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Youtube Channel

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: July 07, 2013, 04:50:28 AM »
Video of the kit. The white look bess

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/udUg7d1Xmeg&amp;" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/udUg7d1Xmeg&amp;</a>
Youtube Channel

Offline Coop's

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: July 07, 2013, 06:11:14 AM »
JC yuh fix coops nice. You ask some pertinent questions and he put he tail between he leg and gone

You have to answer to JC not me,i'm a grown man. 

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: July 07, 2013, 06:54:08 AM »
Like i said, the training kit look way better than the match kit.

sorry but i can't stand kits with collars, plus it's way too tight!!    :puking:

Offline toonmili

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #75 on: July 07, 2013, 08:28:17 AM »
I feel like it could have used a little more creativity but its better than the first adidas kit we got so hopefully it will get better with time.

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: July 07, 2013, 08:52:47 AM »
Probably later on the design will change. We need to start winning before we can make demands. But I do think they have collar less tops from watching their website.
Youtube Channel

Offline FF

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: July 07, 2013, 12:18:50 PM »

nobody ent have to answer to nobody... but the man ask you some pertinent questions and your silence speak volumes.
stay there and hold on to the past. it will only encourage bitterness
THE BEATINGS WILL CONTINUE UNTIL MORALE IMPROVES

Offline Coop's

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: July 07, 2013, 01:11:56 PM »

nobody ent have to answer to nobody... but the man ask you some pertinent questions and your silence speak volumes.
    Trust me Breds u will not like me to answer JC,i know what he is looking for and i not in that,i think the vibes at this point in time is good on the forum why spoil it,lets enjoy the GC nah my hope is that the vibes will continue long after the tournament is over.Please understand i am not a fan of T&T Football,i am T&T Football.

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: July 07, 2013, 03:17:39 PM »

red, black pants and black socks!

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: July 07, 2013, 07:39:11 PM »

Trust me Breds u will not like me to answer JC,i know what he is looking for and i not in that,i think the vibes at this point in time is good on the forum why spoil it,lets enjoy the GC nah my hope is that the vibes will continue long after the tournament is over.Please understand i am not a fan of T&T Football,i am T&T Football.
You acting like you and me in something.  stuueeepppssss!!

all this rankin talk eh necessary, i just made an observation to show where you not happy that jack ousted himself, and now the football showing progress with new faces @ the helm you seem even more perturbed.

i eh hear you say one complementary thing about the new admin, but instead yuh keep showing your displeasure in subtle little ways. that iz it!! i didn't clown you or malign you either, that's what you perceive.  stueps!

Offline Flex

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
  • A Trini 4 Real.
    • View Profile
    • Soca Warriors Online
« Reply #81 on: July 07, 2013, 07:49:05 PM »
The real measure of a man's character is what he would do if he knew he would never be found out.

Offline Kingk

• Hero Warrior
  • Warriors 4ever
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: July 07, 2013, 07:51:23 PM »
need online stream...not paying Robbers ..i mean Rogers 20/month for 3 months min  :bs: just to see the tournament

Offline Socapro

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
  • Ras Shorty-I, Father of Soca, Chutney-Soca & Jamoo
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: July 07, 2013, 11:26:42 PM »
Hart speaks after Miami Camp

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MXv3TRMINo8
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/MXv3TRMINo8" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/MXv3TRMINo8</a>
De higher a monkey climbs is de less his ass is on de line, if he works for FIFA that is! ;-)

Offline fishs

• I believe in the stars in the dark night.
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: July 07, 2013, 11:40:15 PM »

Wake up this morning at 3 O'Clock to follow the game only to realise after cussing every web site an the forum for not at least giving updates that is 8th July here but fior the western world is still 7th July...

Allyuh real bacrward yes.....

Too much excitement fishs
Ah want de woman on de bass

Offline Preacher

• We doh smoke or drink or pop pills. When we light the mic is strickly jess skills
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: July 08, 2013, 01:05:16 AM »
picky ting picky ting picky ting....  Ah cyah sleep.   :nailbiting:
In Everything give thanks for this is the will of God concerning you.

Offline trini_stallion

• Hero Warrior
  • soca in mih veins, soca in mih blood...
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: July 08, 2013, 01:05:28 AM »
TNT ALLL DE WAYYYYY!!! TOGETHER WE ASPIRE TOGETHER WE ACHIEVE!!
Soca in mih vein, Soca in meh blood
Soca in yuh vein, Soca in blood,
Soca in we vein, Soca in we blood,
It's a heart of love, can't deny soca, cuz its good fuh de soul...
Trinidad and Tobago jump up now!

Online Tallman

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: July 08, 2013, 05:29:03 AM »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/pEUvxY_J7sI" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/pEUvxY_J7sI</a>

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/Eey45Khbqzk" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/Eey45Khbqzk</a>
The Conquering Lion of Judah shall break every chain.

Offline Flex

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
  • A Trini 4 Real.
    • View Profile
    • Soca Warriors Online
« Reply #88 on: July 08, 2013, 06:06:11 AM »
Warriors look for strong start against El Salvador.
By Mark Bassant In New Jersey
T&T Express.

Trinidad and Tobago will be looking to open their Gold Cup account on a winning note when they play El Salvador at the Red Bulls Arena in New Jersey tonight from 7pm T&T time.

New coach Stephen Hart, speaking with the Express during the team’s first training session at Tidelands Athletic Complex in Jersey City on Saturday evening, was optimistic about the Soca Warriors’ chances of progressing out of the group which also comprises Haiti and Honduras.

“I think we can play with anybody in the group, it is just a matter of how we put our ideas together and how well the relationships work,” he said.

Ironically, at T&T’s last appearance at the Gold Cup some six years ago, their opening game was against El Salvador under captain Densill Theobald, which they lost 2-1.

Theobald will again be leading out the team, but Hart is certain they can erase that memory and come away with a victory. He was however, holding his tactics close to his chest.

“I am not going to really reveal our plans,but we have seen El Salvador and we’ll sit down as a team and watch some of the things they do,that they like to do and probably some of their weaknesses and discuss it as a team and put it into our final practice.”

That final practice took place late yesterday evening at the Red Bulls Arena.

Hart knows that they will have their work cut out against the El Salvadorians, who have beaten them twice previously in Gold Cup outings, but takes heart (no pun intended) that the Soca Warriors have the upper hand when it comes to World Cup qualifiers.

During the training session, also observed by Trinidad and Tobago’s director of football Leo Beenhakker, the squad focused their attention mainly on attack, explained Hart. “ We came here with the intention of working on some of our movement in the final part of the pitch. The pitch was not the best for practice but we made the best of it and hopefully we can transfer those ideas on game day.”

For today’s game, Racing Genk midfielder Khaleem Hyland is expected to marshal the T&T midfield with Theobald while Seon Power, Carlyle Mitchell and Justin Hoyte are expected to shore up the defence with the duo of Joevin Jones and Daneil Cyrus also expected to be called upon.

The striking trio of Kenwyne Jones, Cornell Glen and Jamal Gay rotated that position during Saturday’s session and looked equally sharp.

Coached by Peruvian ex-player Augustin Castillo, El Salvador will have about 5,000 or more fans backing them. The El Salvador squad also contains five players born and raised in the United States, including Derby Carrillo, Steven Purdy, Gerson Mayen, Richard Menjivar and former US Under-17 player Dustin Corea.

The Soca Warriors however, will be expecting huge supporting from thousands of Trinidadians and Tobagonians living in New York.

T&T’s fellow first round opponents Honduras and Haiti will play in the second match of the doubleheader from 9pm.

Warriors, El Salvador clash in Gold Cup opener.
T&T Guardian Reports.

T&T will aim to defy the odds and make its first winning start to a Concacaf Gold Cup in 15 years when they face off with El Salvador in both teams’ opening encounter at the Red Bull Arena, New Jersey, from 7 o’clock tonight.

Not since 1998, when T&T defeated Honduras 3–1 through a Stern John brace and a lone goal by Jerren Nixon, have the Soca Warriors made a victorious start to the Gold Cup. In 1996, in its opening clash, despite a Russell Latapy double which levelled the scores at 2–2 in the second half, T&T lost out 3–2 to El Salvador. The same El Salvador defeated T&T 2–1 in the 2007 opener.

Skipper Densill Theobald and company are aiming to change the record this time around.

“Why can’t we believe we can start the Gold Cup with a victory?” Theobald asked.

“We’re not outright favourites because we’ve been facing an uphill task to get our football back in order but we’ve reached the Gold Cup. We’ve prepared well and we’re able to compete against teams like El Salvador. We want to be off to a flyer even though it’s not going to be easy,” Theobald said prior to the team’s official one-hour training session at the Red Bull Arena, on Sunday.

“We’ve got to believe, and I think right now we are doing that. The coaches Stephen Hart and of course Leo Beenhakker have been instilling into the back of our minds that we can compete and be just as good or better than these countries. Now we will try to go out there and show it,” said Theobald who will captain the team.

At the start of Saturday’s training at the Jersey City University Ground, head coach Stephen Hart stressed on concentration straight into match-time.

“We need complete concentration all the time guys. Let’s do it,” Hart said following the team prayer. Beenhakker seconds later added “Quality... Quality. Let’s show it.”

Hart has carried the sessions with assistants Hutson Charles and Derek King and Beenhakker has had his input at various intervals.

“It’s been a really good effort on the part of the staff so far. To communicate with the players and to get their ideas over. I think coach Hart and Beenhakker have worked well so far,” Ipswich Town midfielder, Carlos Edwards noted.

Beenhakker in particular had one on ones with the younger faces during the sessions.

“That’s good Kevin. You can talk with your eyes on the pitch. You don’t need to know English. You can talk with your eyes,” he could be heard telling Molino after the Orlando City midfielder had whipped in a cross moments earlier.

Racing Genk midfielder, Khaleem Hyland is expected to marshal the T&T midfield with Theobald while Seon Power, Carlyle Mitchell and Justin Hoyte will surely carry the responsibilities at the back with young duo Joevin Jones and Daneil Cyrus also expected to be called upon.

T&T striking trio Kenwyne Jones, Cornell Glen and Jamal Gay rotated that position during Saturday’s session and looked equally sharp.

“We’ve done well in the build-up to the game and these next few hours will be used to mentally prepare ourselves for the match. Today we would have had a review of the opponent and the relevant information will be discussed about how we will approach the match. It’s all down to how well we start and settle into our rhythm. That will determine how we finish this opening match,” Hart stated.

Coached by Peruvian ex-player Augustin Castillo, El Salvador will have a strong 12th man with at least five thousand or more fans expected to be in support for the blub-clad team. El Salvador has a heavy American accent to its squad with five players born and raised in the US including Derby Carrillo, Steven Purdy, Gerson Mayen, Richard Menjivar and former US Under-17 player Dustin Corea.

T&T will play in white, donning their new Joma kit while El Salvador will take the field in blue. The match referee is Marco Rodriguez of Mexico. Competition rules allows T&T to have 12 players on the substitutes bench which means Hart will have access to his full 23-man squad.

The game will be aired live on Fox Soccer. T&T’s fellow first round opponents Honduras and Haiti will face off in the second match of the double header from 9 pm.

The real measure of a man's character is what he would do if he knew he would never be found out.

Online Tallman

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
The Conquering Lion of Judah shall break every chain.

1]; } ?>