April 27, 2024, 10:17:56 AM

Author Topic: Thread for the T&T vs El Salvador Game (8-Jul-2013).  (Read 52987 times)

Offline Gazza

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
Starting 11 for tonight
« Reply #90 on: July 08, 2013, 08:01:37 AM »

Jan Michael Williams

Seon Power Daneil Cyrus Radanfar Abu Bakr Joevin Jones

Khaleem Hyland Carlos Edwards

Kevin Molin, Keon Daniel Darryl Roberts

Kenwyne Jones

Offline lefty

• Hero Warrior
  • would u like to buy an 'O'.........
    • View Profile
Re: Starting 11 for tonight
« Reply #91 on: July 08, 2013, 08:10:24 AM »
if true it workable....jones can use his feet too.......first touch not withstanding
I pity the fool....

Offline Dinner Mints

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Cory Thomas: Illustration and Design
« Reply #92 on: July 08, 2013, 08:14:25 AM »
I watching who wearing bibs in them training photos. Kinda giving a clue. Yuh leave out Hoyte.

Offline Gazza

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: July 08, 2013, 08:23:37 AM »
Yes he has been left out. Also Theobald who in my opinion offers nothing to the team. And i mean nothing at all that another talented and more creative baller in the country cannot give. He is weak defensively, offers nothing in attack and just spends time running aimlessly around the field marking only 5 yard passes. A
4-2-3-1 formation is the best for our stability and for counterattacking.

Offline Banter Banton

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: July 08, 2013, 08:37:12 AM »
guaranteed that is not the official starting line up

Is that your prediction ? or are you claiming that is official.. because If that is official that is madness... no balance

MY PREDICTION

Williams
J.Jones
Mitchell
Power
Hoyte
Molino
Daniel
Theobald
Hyland
Carlos
Kenwyne

Offline lefty

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: July 08, 2013, 08:48:54 AM »
guaranteed that is not the official starting line up

Is that your prediction ? or are you claiming that is official.. because If that is official that is madness... no balance

MY PREDICTION

Williams
J.Jones
Mitchell
Power
Hoyte
Molino
Daniel
Theobald
Hyland
Carlos
Kenwyne

I doh have d slightest clue why people insist on theobald ...especially as CM......his supporters always goes on and on about what he "does"  ???, but ??? seriously fellas what!.......attack stagnates......kiffy does talk about d lateral passing means that theobald has no confidence in d fellas ahead of him..........but daiz shit! he has no confidence in himself dais what......completely INEFFECTIVE "fitball" is what dat is
I pity the fool....

Offline Banter Banton

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: July 08, 2013, 08:52:17 AM »
allyuh really f**king mad yes

You honestly think he will drop the captain in HIS FIRST GAME ?

Say what you want about Bleeder, there is a reason why all the coaches made him captain post 2006..every coach had him as captain at some point, be it warm up games until it was handed over (Maturana, Pfister)

The man has 90+ caps during the dark ages of Trinidad football with the worst conditions and not only stuck it out but rose above the challenge to lead our country

Ungrateful c**ts all of you..  disgusting

Offline lefty

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: July 08, 2013, 08:57:37 AM »

Say what you want about Bleeder, there is a reason why all the coaches made him captain post 2006..every coach had him as captain at some point, be it warm up games until it was handed over (Maturana, Pfister)

The man has 90+ caps during the dark ages of Trinidad football with the worst conditions and not only stuck it out but rose above the challenge to lead our country

well f**k you too ignorant prick....I have d right to my opinion
I pity the fool....

Offline Mad Scorpion a/k/a Big Bo$$

• Hero Warrior
  • a/k/a Optimus Prime
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: July 08, 2013, 09:06:51 AM »
lol Allyuh great oui!  I not sure what it is with Bleeder but there must be a major positive from the Managers POV to always have him and at various points let him lead.  I aliken Bleeder to Mikel at Chelsea in that many who have seen Mikel in Chelsea shirt seem to struggle to understand why he lasted this long.  I think despite the lack of forward and incisive passes Bleeder is still an asset.  Hart will figure out how to best use him and like Banton said I can't forsee the coach dropping him immediately at all.  If we play a 4321 Expect Bleeder as a CDM on the right.

Offline Flex

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
  • A Trini 4 Real.
    • View Profile
    • Soca Warriors Online
« Reply #99 on: July 08, 2013, 09:08:14 AM »
I like what I saw from every player yesterday.

Theobald is class, his touches and control is second to none. He is compose and have the head to be a great captain. He is a gentleman indeed and do not get the respect he deserve.

Kenwyne looks very good. His physical presence alone on the field is frightening for any opposition. He needs all our support guys, the man really tries hard. I am glad I have finally got to meet him.

Jamal Gay is a work-horse. He seems to love playing football, very good attitude.

Birchall dont say much but he is up to any duties and works hard, looks trim and fit.

Joevin needs to smile more....  ;D

Stehpen makes the players feel good about themselves and this is a big plus. He wants them to feel comfortable and play their natural game too. He knows how to manage players and he interacts with them on a professional and respectable manner. He made the players clean up the field after training and he shook everyone hands thanking them.

Boucaud, looks really well especially in tight spaces. His attitude is boss.

Jan-Williams was very nice, both him, Brichall and Boucaud.

Edwards, Hoyte and Hyland are true professionals. Them guys don't play when its time to train.

Molino is class, he full of energy and looks ready.

Abu Bakr can surely hit the ball with power. We need him to shoot at goal some more.

Derek King and Charles have a good thing going. Good attitudes and positive from both men.

Sheldon Phillips is a true professional. T&T will benefit from this guy. But the federation or who ever controls the money must support Sheldon and the staff. I can only asked that they do not bring in too much or none of the Jack Warner regimen if possible.

Cyrus is a hard-nose defender, he could do some damage to opposing forwards. He is a serious fella.

Marvin Phillip and Jefferson George seem to have a little chip on their shoulder. Small thing.

Peter Rampersad was there, nice fella. Fuentes was cool too.

The Stadium or Concacaf people on the site was unfriendly, at least some of them, particularly one fello who thinks he have the best job in the world and acts like a tourch-light police.

Apart from that, the players look happy at what they are doing. They all look very sharp and up to the task.

« Last Edit: July 08, 2013, 09:35:01 AM by Flex »
The real measure of a man's character is what he would do if he knew he would never be found out.

Offline lefty

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: July 08, 2013, 09:11:25 AM »
lol Allyuh great oui!  I not sure what it is with Bleeder but there must be a major positive from the Managers POV to always have him and at various points let him lead.  I aliken Bleeder to Mikel at Chelsea in that many who have seen Mikel in Chelsea shirt seem to struggle to understand why he lasted this long.  I think despite the lack of forward and incisive passes Bleeder is still an asset.  Hart will figure out how to best use him and like Banton said I can't forsee the coach dropping him immediately at all.  If we play a 4321 Expect Bleeder as a CDM on the right.

CDM Yeah! maybe linchpin No! definately not
I pity the fool....

Offline sammy

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Thread for the T&T vs El Salvador Game (8-Jul-2013).
« Reply #101 on: July 08, 2013, 09:12:06 AM »
any confirmation on where we could watch or listen to the game?
"Giving away something in charity does not cause any decrease in a person's wealth, but increases it instead. The person who adopt humility for the sake of Allah is exalted in ranks by Him".
(Muslim)

Offline lefty

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: July 08, 2013, 09:13:22 AM »
Flex d man needs to show some courage.....he have it in 'im to grab d game by d balls and run with it, but doesn't, it frustratin is all........he'll always look the part in training ...no pressure
I pity the fool....

Offline Coop's

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: July 08, 2013, 09:30:17 AM »

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :beermug:

• Hero Warrior
  • a/k/a Optimus Prime
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: July 08, 2013, 09:30:27 AM »
Flex d man needs to show some courage.....he have it in 'im to grab d game by d balls and run with it, but doesn't, it frustratin is all........he'll always look the part in training ...no pressure

He go come thru tonight watch and see.

I lookin fuh meh "starboys" KH and KJ to mash up dem fellas on ElS.

Offline Gazza

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #105 on: July 08, 2013, 09:39:31 AM »
We team soft with him on the field bottomline. And please dont theobald and mikel in the same sentense. Mikel at least tackles for heavens sake. Theobald does absolutely nothing. Also flex talk about everybody except Keon Daniel. Trinis dont seem to appreciate the big talent of the Bago boy. But he is the best creative talent in that team, me en care woh allyuh think. but dem inept coaches always put players of lesser ability in his position and we never win. And dah man that saying my 4-2-3-1 has no balance he still in the dark ages football for him to put three straight lines of a 4-5-1 with theobald in dey and call that balance. We in trini real into the stone age football thing oui.

• Hero Warrior
  • a/k/a Optimus Prime
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: July 08, 2013, 09:40:41 AM »
We team soft with him on the field bottomline. And please dont theobald and mikel in the same sentense. Mikel at least tackles for heavens sake. Theobald does absolutely nothing. Also flex talk about everybody except Keon Daniel. Trinis dont seem to appreciate the big talent of the Bago boy. But he is the best creative talent in that team, me en care woh allyuh think. but dem inept coaches always put players of lesser ability in his position and we never win. And dah man that saying my 4-2-3-1 has no balance he still in the dark ages football for him to put three straight lines of a 4-5-1 with theobald in dey and call that balance. We in trini real into the stone age football thing oui.

I never compared them directly but people's reaction to them holding a spot.  I would never compare them as players.  Like it or not Bleeder in! 
« Last Edit: July 08, 2013, 09:44:29 AM by Mad Scorpion a/k/a Big Bo$$ »

Offline Gazza

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: July 08, 2013, 09:43:06 AM »
Well he offers nothing more than talk talk talk. Jus like anil.

• Hero Warrior
  • a/k/a Optimus Prime
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: July 08, 2013, 09:44:58 AM »
Well he offers nothing more than talk talk talk. Jus like anil.
lol

Offline Rodney

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: July 08, 2013, 09:48:15 AM »

If is internet you watchin on then this site has never let me down (yet  :-\ ) when they advertise a stream. Check one hour before kick-off for confirmed links. The link below is specfic for any T&T/El Salvador streams. It currently says 19 streams will be available.

http://www.wiziwig.tv/broadcast.php?matchid=209341&part=sports

Offline davyjenny1

• duaneoconnor-tt.com
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • http://www.duaneoconnor-tt.com
« Reply #110 on: July 08, 2013, 09:59:19 AM »
I like what I saw from every player yesterday.

Theobald is class, his touches and control is second to none. He is compose and have the head to be a great captain. He is a gentleman indeed and do not get the respect he deserve.

Kenwyne looks very good. His physical presence alone on the field is frightening for any opposition. He needs all our support guys, the man really tries hard. I am glad I have finally got to meet him.

Jamal Gay is a work-horse. He seems to love playing football, very good attitude.

Birchall dont say much but he is up to any duties and works hard, looks trim and fit.

Joevin needs to smile more....  ;D

Stehpen makes the players feel good about themselves and this is a big plus. He wants them to feel comfortable and play their natural game too. He knows how to manage players and he interacts with them on a professional and respectable manner. He made the players clean up the field after training and he shook everyone hands thanking them.

Boucaud, looks really well especially in tight spaces. His attitude is boss.

Jan-Williams was very nice, both him, Brichall and Boucaud.

Edwards, Hoyte and Hyland are true professionals. Them guys don't play when its time to train.

Molino is class, he full of energy and looks ready.

Abu Bakr can surely hit the ball with power. We need him to shoot at goal some more.

Derek King and Charles have a good thing going. Good attitudes and positive from both men.

Sheldon Phillips is a true professional. T&T will benefit from this guy. But the federation or who ever controls the money must support Sheldon and the staff. I can only asked that they do not bring in too much or none of the Jack Warner regimen if possible.

Cyrus is a hard-nose defender, he could do some damage to opposing forwards. He is a serious fella.

Marvin Phillip and Jefferson George seem to have a little chip on their shoulder. Small thing.

Peter Rampersad was there, nice fella. Fuentes was cool too.

The Stadium or Concacaf people on the site was unfriendly, at least some of them, particularly one fello who thinks he have the best job in the world and acts like a tourch-light police.

Apart from that, the players look happy at what they are doing. They all look very sharp and up to the task.

Niceness....
The difference between the possible and
the impossible lies in a person determination.

Your Knowledge is directly related to your potential income.
 http://www.duaneoconnor-tt.com

Offline Banter Banton

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: July 08, 2013, 10:00:55 AM »

how de f**k your 4-2-3-1 with Carlos Edwards in CM can have balance ??

Power at Right back ?

Also my 4-5-1 is really a 4-2-3-1 .. the lineup feature does not include 4-2-3-1

It would be

--------------------------Williams-----
--Hoyte--------Power-------------Mitchell------J.Jones

----------------Theobald-------Hyland

----Carlos--------------Daniel------------Molino
-----------------------Kenwyne

That is balance... connections all the way through and natural positions...

Molino and Daniel to interchange...when Daniel drifts wide Molino becomes the central attacking midfielder

Offline g

• mr greggle71
  • Hero Warrior
  • semi match fit
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: July 08, 2013, 10:50:47 AM »
I like Banter's 11 and I feel that is the 11 Hart may go with. The only tweak may be Boucaud in for Molino and swith Daniel out on the left. With Boucaud there you can switch Hyland to a more advanced role and also allow for a more fluid midfield as anyone of the 5 can interchange with each other except maybe Carlos. I guess we shall see a bit later.
Soca Warriors, the pride of a nation

Offline Banter Banton

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: July 08, 2013, 11:13:33 AM »
I like Banter's 11 and I feel that is the 11 Hart may go with. The only tweak may be Boucaud in for Molino and swith Daniel out on the left. With Boucaud there you can switch Hyland to a more advanced role and also allow for a more fluid midfield as anyone of the 5 can interchange with each other except maybe Carlos. I guess we shall see a bit later.

exactly what I was thinking as well... Boucaud was easily our best player vs Romania and Estonia.. but I have a feeling both Molino and Daniel will start

Offline dreamer

• Hero Warrior
  • These fellas are real Warriors.
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: July 08, 2013, 11:48:40 AM »
Banton's plan is much better but I feel that extra defensive security might be needed in our first game with the excellent Cyrus who is impervious on the left back where he specializes and leave joevin jones as a supersub / libero to cause trouble in de box of the opposition. We don't want him accumulating yellow cards with dem salvadoreans in game 1

Go T&T!!!!!
Supportin' de Warriors right tru.

Offline Sando

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: July 08, 2013, 11:59:18 AM »
--------------------------Williams-----
--Hoyte--------Power-------------Mitchell------J.Jones

----------------Theobald-------Hyland

----Carlos--------------Boucaud------------Daniel
-----------------------Kenwyne

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: July 08, 2013, 12:32:27 PM »
Cornell glenn, seon power, caryle mitchell, darryl roberts, curtis gonzales, aubrey david, and kevon carter all were not referred to, not just keon daniel, and i wouldn't mention him either!

he's ah head case, and after what he pulled i'm surprised he's still even an option.
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: July 08, 2013, 12:43:16 PM »
Allyuh will be really surprised @ the team selection come 6:30!

expect to see @ leas5t 4 locals based starting in place of foreign based all bc of fitness. i don't think hyland would start, niether jones, these men was inactive for a minute, one was injured and the other saw very little playing time.

i expect to see aubrey david or daniel cyrus start on the left back position instead of jovin jones. i also expect jamal gay to play the lone striking position over kenwyne only bc of match fitness issues.

i also anticipate jovin jones pair along side bleeder with skilla on the left side and carlos on the right. molino or roberts will play behind gay, and abu bakar could pair up with either mitchell/ power depending on who's fitter.

i think the team would look something like this.

jan

hoyte                 power/mitchell         abu bakar                  cyrus/ david

carlos                 bleeder                   j jones                          skilla

molino

j gay.
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: July 08, 2013, 12:46:55 PM »
Well boy sammy, is we turn tuh see ah game, good luck bro wid the streaming ting. as i type i'm getting ready to jump on the path train from WTC and in 20 mins i'll be @ sweet ole red bull arena!! HAhahahahaha. will give ah report later on what i've seen.    :P

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Luck Favours The Prepared"
    • View Profile
Re: Re: Thread for the T&T vs El Salvador Game (8-Jul-2013).
« Reply #119 on: July 08, 2013, 12:49:15 PM »

Game on FSC.

Streams will be available later
"Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid."
Youtube Channel

1]; } ?>