April 30, 2024, 07:35:55 AM

Author Topic: Thread for the T&T vs El Salvador Game (8-Jul-2013).  (Read 53243 times)

Offline Flex

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
  • A Trini 4 Real.
    • View Profile
    • Soca Warriors Online
T&T vs El Salvador Gold Cup preview - VIDEO
« Reply #30 on: July 04, 2013, 08:14:23 AM »

Head to Head Gold Cup Meet.

2007 - El Salvador 2 (Sánchez 38, Alas 81) v T&T 1 (Spann 9)

1996 - El Salvador 3 (Diaz Arce 34, 72-Pen, Cerritos 50) v T&T 2 (Latapy 59, 64)

Unfortunately, T&T has never beaten El Salvador at the Gold Cup level.
« Last Edit: July 04, 2013, 08:20:57 AM by Flex »
The real measure of a man's character is what he would do if he knew he would never be found out.

Offline triniairman

• Hero Warrior
  • ah doh puh water in meh mouth to talk
    • View Profile
Re: T&T vs El Salvador Gold Cup preview - VIDEO
« Reply #31 on: July 04, 2013, 09:01:40 AM »
For me that goal from Spann, is what got him on the map. That was a beauty of a goal. I was expecting him to break out as a top player in the region, but he never lived up to my expectations. He was a decent player when up to the task though.
« Last Edit: July 04, 2013, 10:21:06 AM by triniairman »

Offline Flex

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
  • A Trini 4 Real.
    • View Profile
    • Soca Warriors Online
« Reply #32 on: July 04, 2013, 09:06:30 AM »
For me that goal from Daniel, is what got him on the map. That was a beauty of a goal. I was expecting him to break out as a top player in the region, but he never lived up to my expectations. He is a decent player when up to the task though.

Daniel !!!!

That was Spann.

The real measure of a man's character is what he would do if he knew he would never be found out.

Offline Rodney

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: July 04, 2013, 09:14:50 AM »
For me that goal from Daniel, is what got him on the map. That was a beauty of a goal. I was expecting him to break out as a top player in the region, but he never lived up to my expectations. He is a decent player when up to the task though.

Daniel !!!!

That was Spann.

Oh dear  :o

Offline coache

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Thread for the T&T vs El Salvador Game (8-Jul-2013).
« Reply #34 on: July 04, 2013, 09:57:39 AM »
And how dey doing dat..? You suitin up?

Offline triniairman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: July 04, 2013, 10:17:57 AM »
My bad... At work and thieving time to post, did not mean Daniel. Lmao. I deserve the beating. I'll fix it soon, on my next thief time. Lol

Offline de_redman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: July 04, 2013, 10:41:02 AM »
My bad... At work and thieving time to post, did not mean Daniel. Lmao. I deserve the beating. I'll fix it soon, on my next thief time. Lol
hmmm...  :thinking: ... I like how yuh change 'is a decent player' to 'was a decent player' also!  ;D

Offline triniairman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: July 04, 2013, 10:45:48 AM »
hmmm...  :thinking: ... I like how yuh change 'is a decent player' to 'was a decent player' also!  ;D
oh gosh, I made ah mistake with the players. But like I said I deserve the beating. I'll take it like a man. I was quick to make a post, and did not take the time to read what I'm writing. Not to mention, I doing this on my phone on the people job.

My shirt off.. Bring allure whip!! Hahaha

Offline Flex

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
  • A Trini 4 Real.
    • View Profile
    • Soca Warriors Online
« Reply #38 on: July 04, 2013, 11:49:36 AM »
View the entire clip, you will see Latapy double at the end vs El Salvador from 1996.

Offline Tenorsaw

• Hero Warrior
  • YNWA
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: July 04, 2013, 11:58:43 AM »
Need I say we are atrocious at defending?  At least three of the five goals conceded in the two matches were as a result of our errors, and not El Salvador's creativity:  simple defensive errors, poor marking, and man trying to make a lateral pass across the field on the ground and it got intercepted.  We must learn to defend.  It is not in our DNA.

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: July 04, 2013, 05:43:03 PM »
Need I say we are atrocious at defending?  At least three of the five goals conceded in the two matches were as a result of our errors, and not El Salvador's creativity:  simple defensive errors, poor marking, and man trying to make a lateral pass across the field on the ground and it got intercepted.  We must learn to defend.  It is not in our DNA.
Yuh need ah better word to describe that kind of ball watching and mindless defending, and the sad part of it all, it's our midfielders who leaves our defenders and goal keepers out to dry in many cases.

we are the only team that i've seen who could leave three attackers unmarked in the box with the midfield trotting back to defend @ their own pace, it happened with peru and romania, and it was a staple with the old guard.

i remember maturana saying that we lose concentration way too easily, and that was such an accurate assessment.

football is 30% skill, 30% fitness and 40% concentration. a footballer must be quick on his feet and ticking like ah clock, his brain must be conditioned to know where are his team mates and his opponents, that's what spain does, they beat ppl with tactical awareness.

hope hart could find ah cure for that disease called ball watching.
« Last Edit: July 04, 2013, 05:53:09 PM by just cool »
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Luck Favours The Prepared"
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: July 04, 2013, 05:45:11 PM »
Alot of that ball watching says alot about our fitness.
"Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid."
Youtube Channel

Offline davidephraim

• Do Good and Live!!
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: July 04, 2013, 08:54:52 PM »
oh gosh, I made ah mistake with the players. But like I said I deserve the beating. I'll take it like a man. I was quick to make a post, and did not take the time to read what I'm writing. Not to mention, I doing this on my phone on the people job.

My shirt off.. Bring allure whip!! Hahaha
HaHaHa
Warren N. Boucaud

Offline Tallman

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: July 05, 2013, 02:24:55 PM »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/AHXd8LTHR7o" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/AHXd8LTHR7o</a>
The Conquering Lion of Judah shall break every chain.

Offline soccerman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: July 05, 2013, 02:33:40 PM »
Yea Tallman thanks for sharing :beermug:

Offline coache

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: July 05, 2013, 10:27:06 PM »
Dais de same kind a football Shabazz was tryin to play...who really in charge ah dis whole set up?
De ole man set in he ways...de young coach have much respect fuh de ole man...hmm..
We go see wha kind a results comin from dis..

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: July 06, 2013, 03:25:43 AM »
Dais de same kind a football Shabazz was tryin to play...who really in charge ah dis whole set up?
De ole man set in he ways...de young coach have much respect fuh de ole man...hmm..
:timeout: And you could tell all this just by looking @ a 3 min clip ?

if that's the case then you wasting your time and talent on here arguing wid fellas when you could be on the technical staff for some big name club like milan or vallencia.

why not give man city ah call and make some big paper for you insight.   :joker:  SMFH.
« Last Edit: July 06, 2013, 03:29:34 AM by just cool »
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Luck Favours The Prepared"
    • View Profile
Re: Re: Thread for the T&T vs El Salvador Game (8-Jul-2013).
« Reply #47 on: July 06, 2013, 04:31:56 AM »

Lol
"Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid."
Youtube Channel

Offline Sam

• Hero Warrior
  • Police face and dog heart.
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: July 06, 2013, 05:49:49 AM »

You make out all the from that video?

You should be T&T coach boy, nah forget T&T, go and coach Manchester and Chelsea nah, they need ah good coaches like you.

Go nah, go and apply.

Yuh f00cking dunce !!!

Faster than a speeding pittbull
Stronger than a shot of ba-bash
Capable of storming any fete

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: July 06, 2013, 12:32:30 PM »
Look @ the condition of the board on the eve of the gold cup nah boy!

just imagine no new threads made, no comments on the warm up game, no one even remotely talking bout team selection.

what ah ting!

Offline Flex

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
  • A Trini 4 Real.
    • View Profile
    • Soca Warriors Online
« Reply #50 on: July 06, 2013, 12:36:10 PM »
Trinidad & Tobago training today at the Tidelands Athletic Complex from 6 p.m. – 8 p.m.

Offline Coop's

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: July 06, 2013, 12:41:21 PM »

just imagine no new threads made, no comments on the warm up game, no one even remotely talking bout team selection.

what ah ting!
      What u expect the miracle man is the Coach,no one on the board will critiqe what ever this technical staff does,we have what we wanted so give them a chance to give us the results we so long for,all this team has to do is score one goal in this tournament to prove we are on the right road with all the changes made thus far.

Offline FF

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: July 06, 2013, 12:47:12 PM »
Allyuh doh be arse nah. Is ah long weekend, man enjoying de weather. I posting from my phone on de way down jersey
THE BEATINGS WILL CONTINUE UNTIL MORALE IMPROVES

Offline Trini Madness

• Heart....miles and miles of heart
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: July 06, 2013, 12:55:38 PM »
Trinidad & Tobago training today at the Tidelands Athletic Complex from 6 p.m. – 8 p.m.

thats by NJCU campus right? is it a closed session or can we go watch de team train?
A dream you don't fight for will haunt you for the rest of your life.

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: July 06, 2013, 02:13:17 PM »

what ah ting!
      What u expect the miracle man is the Coach,no one on the board will critiqe what ever this technical staff does,we have what we wanted so give them a chance to give us the results we so long for,all this team has to do is score one goal in this tournament to prove we are on the right road with all the changes made thus far.
Really coop, this is what you've sank too? i just wanted tuh see ah lil more vibes on the board bc of the GC tourney and from this came all this rubbish talk.

how could any football lover ever feel despair about the developments of the last yr or so, as opposed to the last 20 yrs, particularly post WC 2006, are you really sane homie??

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: July 06, 2013, 02:37:45 PM »

thats by NJCU campus right? is it a closed session or can we go watch de team train?
Not too far from there, just ah few blocks away off 440 right in jersey city.
« Last Edit: July 06, 2013, 02:40:44 PM by just cool »

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: July 06, 2013, 02:39:37 PM »
Allyuh doh be arse nah. Is ah long weekend, man enjoying de weather. I posting from my phone on de way down jersey
Maybe you could go check out the training session since yuh already in jersey.  ;D

Offline Tallman

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: July 06, 2013, 02:55:18 PM »

Directions: http://www.njcugothicknights.com/sports/2004/11/2/directions.aspx
The Conquering Lion of Judah shall break every chain.

Offline Coop's

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: July 06, 2013, 02:58:27 PM »

what ah ting!
Really coop, this is what you've sank too? i just wanted tuh see ah lil more vibes on the board bc of the GC tourney and from this came all this rubbish talk.

how could any football lover ever feel despair about the developments of the last yr or so, as opposed to the last 20 yrs, particularly post WC 2006, are you really sane homie??
     Don't ask me ask who was in control of Football,i made my contribution in many ways and best i could,i don't think more is expected from me,for sure they can't change what's already there.You can't be asking me about Football in the last year or so because i don't know i stop following T&T Football that's for guys like you. 

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: July 06, 2013, 03:11:51 PM »

what ah ting!

Don't ask me ask who was in control of Football,i made my contribution in many ways and best i could,i don't think more is expected from me,for sure they can't change what's already there.You can't be asking me about Football in the last year or so because i don't know i stop following T&T Football that's for guys like you. 
Stuueeepppssss!! you acting like yuhs ah fackin 100 yrs old!! stuuueeepppssss

my breddren who played for defense force never act like he had one foot in the grave, and followed football until the day he died @ the age of 74, and he had been alive we would be heading for RWA on monday to support and hold ah vibe!

no body eh asking you to do or say nothing, but every time coop yuh does act like some body doing some body something, bc you oppose to every good thing that happened in the last yr, that's why i mentioned it.

when last yuh come on the site and big up the team and relish the new developments? like i said, anyone who's ah fan of football would welcome the direction football has taken in T&T for the pat yr or so. simple.

yuh eh have to be young or old to appreciate that.

1]; } ?>