March 28, 2024, 06:42:12 PM

Author Topic: Thread for the T&T vs Haiti Game (12-Jul-2013).  (Read 49225 times)

Offline futbolfan

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Thread for the T&T vs Haiti Game (12-Jul-2013).
« Reply #300 on: July 12, 2013, 07:01:29 PM »
Bleeder did not have a good game, and ah eh defending his play, but there are 10 other players on the 'team'
We have alot of holes to plug but it seems that because the team eh playing well he is the scapegoat for everything.
The darkest hour is just before the dawn.

Offline Trinidogg

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #301 on: July 12, 2013, 07:01:37 PM »
Two goals that's even weaker than those of the first game... Haiti played us well and crowded KJ... And defended their life away 6 defenders 4 alone on KJ no surprise.
« Last Edit: July 12, 2013, 07:05:36 PM by Trinidogg »

Offline chelsealife

• You must be the change you wish to see in this world
  • Hero Warrior
  • Its BLUE, what else matters?
    • View Profile
« Reply #302 on: July 12, 2013, 07:02:16 PM »
I en see y we cyar beat Honduras. Just a lil tweaking needed. Hart will figure it out hopefully

Offline davyjenny1

• duaneoconnor-tt.com
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • http://www.duaneoconnor-tt.com
« Reply #303 on: July 12, 2013, 07:02:53 PM »
Haiti deserve the win. Men right off Haiti whole week I wonder where dem now?

ah wid yuh on that
The difference between the possible and
the impossible lies in a person determination.

Your Knowledge is directly related to your potential income.
 http://www.duaneoconnor-tt.com

Offline soccerman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #304 on: July 12, 2013, 07:02:59 PM »
That stat says it all!! 55% possession and 0 shots on goal!!!
Cuz for the most part it's backward and lateral passes

Offline RehanaOmardeenfan

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #305 on: July 12, 2013, 07:04:02 PM »
That stat says it all!! 55% possession and 0 shots on goal!!!

Are you serious? :o

Offline 100% Barataria

• aka Nachilus
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #306 on: July 12, 2013, 07:04:08 PM »
Ah feel it fuh meh boy and dem who fly down, ah mean, dais de life of a fan eh, but is de school boy errors ah cyar take, easy give away in MF leadin to a goal, rookie goalkeepin error and poor defending leadin to a firse goal.  Fuh professional footballers ah really expek better, dais de kinda ah mistakes we as 30+ non-professionals does make, non professionals
Education is our passport for the future for the future belongs to those who prepare for it today

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #307 on: July 12, 2013, 07:05:38 PM »
Is ah hard luck fellas, we concede two spirit goals, and the ref wasn't helpin either.

it seem like football need robots to officiate games bc the haitian player handle the ball in the area and no penalty was given.
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

Offline frico

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #308 on: July 12, 2013, 07:06:36 PM »
Forget it lads,if that is how allyuh want to play allyuh wouldn't beat nobody.Haiti got 2 goals because they wanted to play while we look like we didn't want to be there,I saw nothing special in that Haiti team and if we played some football instead of giving the ball to Haiti constantly then we might have at least drawn the game,the second goal came after one ah we players give the ball straight to a Haitian player in mid field.I see ES beating that Haiti team.Roberts shouldn't play forTT again he is a shit hound.

Offline RehanaOmardeenfan

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #309 on: July 12, 2013, 07:06:55 PM »
Stop Kenwyne and we are dead. Even sadder is he aint even all that!

He needs to be benched. That will stop the long ball cross to him. Not a single header on target.

Offline futbolfan

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #310 on: July 12, 2013, 07:08:42 PM »
Is ah hard luck fellas, we concede two spirit goals, and the ref wasn't helpin either.

it seem like football need robots to officiate games bc the haitian player handle the ball in the area and no penalty was given.
We cyah keep blaming the ref and dem for our losses...Point blank the team did not play well enough to win. Now on to Honduras...

Offline coache

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #311 on: July 12, 2013, 07:08:50 PM »
I never liked Kenwyne Jones but the man changed my mind about him after these two games..he is a top player and the best thing we have going forward...other than that..GO HAITI!!

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #312 on: July 12, 2013, 07:09:26 PM »
on another note roberts and hyland real shit down dey self, and our central defenders was well beaten for pace.

when we play teams with speed we have to counter attack, not lead the attack.

i believe stephen hart got it wrong wid jamal gay, he has no quality whatsoever!!!

and then again we suffered two injuries. it's like somebody went and shake ah boule on that field last night, can't believe how unlucky we were.

PS: jovin jones is ah great find, hope he's healthy for the next game. and yeh hyland was poor yet again.
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

Offline futbolfan

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #313 on: July 12, 2013, 07:09:59 PM »

He needs to be benched. That will stop the long ball cross to him. Not a single header on target.

Wey all yuh does come from? stupesssss....Did you watch the last game?

Offline Babalawo

• Football Scholar
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #314 on: July 12, 2013, 07:11:15 PM »
lost because Daniel, Jones n Roberts missed their shots. talk done

Offline Dinner Mints

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Cory Thomas: Illustration and Design
« Reply #315 on: July 12, 2013, 07:12:45 PM »
Bleeder did not have a good game, and ah eh defending his play, but there are 10 other players on the 'team'
We have alot of holes to plug but it seems that because the team eh playing well he is the scapegoat for everything.
This.

Offline Big Magician

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #316 on: July 12, 2013, 07:13:39 PM »
Bitterly Disappointed with the collective effort of the TnT team tonight...unacceptable...unacceptable....

Got to get up and improve for Monday vz Honduras.
Little Magician is King.......ask Jorge Campos

Offline Cocorite

• Hero Warrior
  • John 5:24
    • View Profile
« Reply #317 on: July 12, 2013, 07:15:12 PM »
on another note roberts and hyland real shit down dey self, and our central defenders was well beaten for pace.

i believe stephen hart got it wrong wid jamal gay, he has no quality whatsoever!!!

and then again we suffered two injuries. it's like somebody went and shake ah boule on that field last night, can't believe how unlucky we were.

PS: jovin jones is ah great find, hope he's healthy for the next game. and yeh hyland was poor yet again.

Yuh went de game?
Socawarriors Need A Winning Mentality

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #318 on: July 12, 2013, 07:15:38 PM »

I'm gettin tired of you eh sister! is either yuh on sh!t or yuh eh have no life.

you was no where to be found when we had ah good game, now we had ah bad one here you come wid all this negativity, just cool nah sister, this is football, yuh have good games and you have bad ones, this was one of the many bad ones, so live with it or stop supporting, that's all!!

right through the game yuh negative and complaining, what kinda fan are you??

Offline fordy

• Hero Warrior
  • give thanks!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #319 on: July 12, 2013, 07:15:49 PM »

Only thing i can agree with yuh here is that Gay is shit. Hyland was our ONLY midfielder in the game. He needs help. He cant always have a player next to him, he needs another midfielder in front of him. Theobold needs to come off and put someone who can make positive passes alongside Hyland. Roberts playing out of position and still had a decent enough game despite his horrible miss. KJ played as good as he could. Daniel and Carlos were disappointing tonight, but overall, I cant stand theobold wearing my national colors!! Jones is a player...was our best player tonight.
football...the one true life experience!!!

Offline futbolfan

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #320 on: July 12, 2013, 07:16:08 PM »
Bitterly Disappointed with the collective effort of the TnT team tonight...unacceptable...unacceptable....

Totally agree BM....we could sit here and single  out this player and that player, but at the end of the day the team did not perform.

Offline Andre

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #321 on: July 12, 2013, 07:16:32 PM »
better team win tonight. they wanted it more too.

Offline Dynamite Warrior

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #322 on: July 12, 2013, 07:16:39 PM »
I never liked Kenwyne Jones but the man changed my mind about him after these two games..he is a top player and the best thing we have going forward...other than that..GO HAITI!!

Agree with this, i wanna see him and Peltier play again together.

Offline Trinidogg

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #323 on: July 12, 2013, 07:16:51 PM »

Agree with you but its frustrating to watch this sometimes man hard not to say nothing when he keep giving up the ball like that he a big reason for the second goal...

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #324 on: July 12, 2013, 07:17:00 PM »
I does wonder why the mods doh ban you ano, i have ah feeling yuhs one ah dem yardie fackin wid ppl and this just proved my case.

Offline davyjenny1

• duaneoconnor-tt.com
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • http://www.duaneoconnor-tt.com
« Reply #325 on: July 12, 2013, 07:19:04 PM »
What does lateral passes do for an attacking team? just to relieve some pressure and get organized on how you decide to attack while the defending team organize their defense as well hoping you make a mistake and counter with speed if necessary.With the type of players T&T have up top Lateral passes was the wrong way to approach this game.
The difference between the possible and
the impossible lies in a person determination.

Your Knowledge is directly related to your potential income.
 http://www.duaneoconnor-tt.com

Offline sjahrain

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #326 on: July 12, 2013, 07:19:57 PM »
Goals win matches
We had enough opportunities,to put this game away
Cut the captain,like right now,he pulling stones.... :devil:
He is not good fit,Bleeder you are hurting the chemistry

Offline Cocorite

• Hero Warrior
  • John 5:24
    • View Profile
« Reply #327 on: July 12, 2013, 07:21:00 PM »

Totally agree BM....we could sit here and single  out this player and that player, but at the end of the day the team did not perform.

Yeah but what happened from Monday to Friday?  Did Haiti happen?
Socawarriors Need A Winning Mentality

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #328 on: July 12, 2013, 07:21:04 PM »

Agree with you but its frustrating to watch this sometimes man hard not to say nothing when he keep giving up the ball like that he a big reason for the second goal...
Yeh bleeder have tuh ride pine the next game, fack dat captain bullsh!t !

Offline futbolfan

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #329 on: July 12, 2013, 07:21:23 PM »

Yeah it frustrating, but there is something that he brings to the team that the coaches are seeing in the practices.
But I do agree that we need another quality midfielder to play with Hyland. Until then we are stuck with the back and lateral passes from Bleeder...

1]; } ?>