March 28, 2024, 02:20:40 AM

Author Topic: Thread for the T&T vs Haiti Game (12-Jul-2013).  (Read 49201 times)

Offline AB.Trini

• Hero Warrior
  • yuh cyar take meh ancestry from meh
    • View Profile
Re: Thread for the T&T vs Haiti Game (12-Jul-2013).
« Reply #330 on: July 12, 2013, 07:24:07 PM »
Well Well this was ah disappointing display compered to our first spirited game.  We came out tentative and what appears was an attempt to slow the so called pace of Haiti. Look Haiti looed like an ammeter side at best- they are NOT world Class beaters but  they got two fluke goals and made us look the worst.

Lawd  the first goal our defense stood around and lost track of that Maurice; second goals same thing.  Look nah we couldnot mount any sustainable attack. KJ was  playing like he had gripe and Edwards was anon factor. These are teh players that have to be game breakers for us!!! Even Jan appeared shaky in his efforts with shots his way.

This game plan backfired but with where we are now, no game is a suri9ety; we have to build back CONFIDENCE!!!!! We appeared too tentative.

Why did we give Haiti all that kinda respect? we lack assertiveness and any kinda of of pressure on their defense. If we had the game we had against El Salvador, things may have been different.  Disappointing but one more game to come. Do we have it to bring out more ?

Offline MilkyX

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #331 on: July 12, 2013, 07:28:59 PM »
I can say a million and one things (non of them good) about that "game" I just saw. But I'll just ask a simple question. Apart from Kenwyne Jones and Carlos Edwards..... DOES ANYONE KNOW HOW TO SHOOT THE STUPID BBBBAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!  :frustrated:
l
Only the humble can be truly great!

Offline Michael-j

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #332 on: July 12, 2013, 07:30:17 PM »
Bleeder did not have a good game, and ah eh defending his play, but there are 10 other players on the 'team'
We have alot of holes to plug but it seems that because the team eh playing well he is the scapegoat for everything.

Agree with you but its frustrating to watch this sometimes man hard not to say nothing when he keep giving up the ball like that he a big reason for the second goal...
Yeh bleeder have tuh ride pine the next game, fack dat captain bullsh!t !

Hart is fairly new to the setup, so it's fair to say that he doesn't know the capabilities of the players at his disposal. Now that he's been at the helm for two games I hope he sees just how much of a liability Theobald is and puts him on the bench for the next game. Anyone who knows about Cornel Glen would put him on ahead of Gay any day....maybe somebody whispered something in his ears...who knows....
It would have been interesting so see who the other subs would have been if J Jones and Hoyte didn't get injured....

Offline royal

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #333 on: July 12, 2013, 07:31:08 PM »
didn't see de game, we knew it would have been difficult. The question right now for me is if the team playing better than their 2 game European stint or not? If so hopefully we're moving forward. I think you guys doh realize how low our football had gotten as if Guyana,Bermuda and Belize wasn't enough of ah reminder. Hopefully we coming out ah dis slow poke football we started to adopt in the '90's.

Offline CAPITANO

• Full Warrior
  • I heart zaboka
    • View Profile
« Reply #334 on: July 12, 2013, 07:32:14 PM »
I never liked Kenwyne Jones but the man changed my mind about him after these two games..he is a top player and the best thing we have going forward...other than that..GO HAITI!!

I agree with you on this.. Kenwyne real fight in these last 2 games
WE JAMMIN STILL!!!!!!

Offline soccerman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #335 on: July 12, 2013, 07:32:28 PM »
This tournament reminds me of WC 06, tied in the first game, lost the second game and.......latapy ride pine, boucard riding pine

Online sjahrain

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #336 on: July 12, 2013, 07:34:29 PM »
I see many positives with this team,this is Hart second game
Fellow Warriors it must get better and it will come to pass...... :devil:

Offline JERSEY TRINI

• trotty
  • Hero Warrior
  • without god life just doesn't make sense
    • View Profile
« Reply #337 on: July 12, 2013, 07:37:14 PM »
Bleeder did not have a good game, and ah eh defending his play, but there are 10 other players on the 'team'
We have alot of holes to plug but it seems that because the team eh playing well he is the scapegoat for everything.

Agree with you but its frustrating to watch this sometimes man hard not to say nothing when he keep giving up the ball like that he a big reason for the second goal...
Yeh bleeder have tuh ride pine the next game, fack dat captain bullsh!t !

Hart is fairly new to the setup, so it's fair to say that he doesn't know the capabilities of the players at his disposal. Now that he's been at the helm for two games I hope he sees just how much of a liability Theobald is and puts him on the bench for the next game. Anyone who knows about Cornel Glen would put him on ahead of Gay any day....maybe somebody whispered something in his ears...who knows....
It would have been interesting so see who the other subs would have been if J Jones and Hoyte didn't get injured....

I don't care who got injured or not Gay should not come on before Glen, and about Bleeder he is the one that make the chupid easy pass that set up they second goal so I don't want to hear that at all. Bleeder make that same weak pass about four five times in that game.

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #338 on: July 12, 2013, 07:39:44 PM »
We played the game too slow and larthagic, i told yuhs so in game one, we need to up the antie and play fatsre. hope to God we win the next game, like i said, friday is a bad game day for us, especially away from home.
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

Offline Big Magician

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #339 on: July 12, 2013, 07:49:05 PM »
I am absolutely "STUNNED"...

What was it ??..MIAMI ??..Distractions ??..BBM ??.TEXTS ??..Whats APP ???

What the FU#KKKKK was it ???

The Focus and Effort just was not there

Lets see what happens in TEXAS
Little Magician is King.......ask Jorge Campos

Offline 100% Barataria

• aka Nachilus
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #340 on: July 12, 2013, 07:51:42 PM »
We started the 2nd half well, the 2nd goal took out all of the gas and then yes there was minimal effort. At this level you can't afford too many mistakes, 1 goal through error, ok, pick up and move on, 2nd goal through another error pack it up
Education is our passport for the future for the future belongs to those who prepare for it today

Offline ChipChipSilver

• 'Let the Good Times Roll'
  • Sr. Warrior
  • Do you feel like working today?
    • View Profile
« Reply #341 on: July 12, 2013, 08:04:32 PM »
I was waiting for after the secomd game before commnenting, but is the same old same old. Nothing new with TT football
In Everything, Give Thanks

Offline soccerman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #342 on: July 12, 2013, 08:09:31 PM »
I'll withhold my criticisms until I hear from the members who went to the game i.e. Tallman, FF, Bakes, Peong, etc.

Offline davyjenny1

• duaneoconnor-tt.com
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • http://www.duaneoconnor-tt.com
« Reply #343 on: July 12, 2013, 08:11:33 PM »

In Texas they have to deal wid red necks, Mexicans and there's central Americans everywhere so it doh get better.
The difference between the possible and
the impossible lies in a person determination.

Your Knowledge is directly related to your potential income.
 http://www.duaneoconnor-tt.com

Offline fari

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #344 on: July 12, 2013, 08:15:43 PM »

miami does do that to teams u know...indiana pacers took a big loss in miami one night as did the spurs...tink was weekend games too so u know dem boys was in de club night before

Offline davyjenny1

• duaneoconnor-tt.com
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #345 on: July 12, 2013, 08:20:41 PM »
We started the 2nd half well, the 2nd goal took out all of the gas and then yes t
We started the 2nd half well, the 2nd goal took out all of the gas and then yes there was minimal effort. At this level you can't afford too many mistakes, 1 goal through error, ok, pick up and move on, 2nd goal through another error pack it up
here was minimal effort. At this level you can't afford too many mistakes, 1 goal through error, ok, pick up and move on, 2nd goal through another error pack it up

Yuh once, twice, three times a lady.....

Offline OutsideMan

• Many bad things. *Sips Scotch*
  • Hero Warrior
  • SocaWarrior4Life
    • View Profile
« Reply #346 on: July 12, 2013, 08:24:45 PM »
It's the same ol' same 'ol with this T&T team.  Zero football IQ...predictable 'strategy'...basically still playing Intercol football at this level...extremely poor passing in the mid-field and the offensive 3rd...No idea how to consistently play the ball into the spaces and use mis-direction in attack...and generally no real game plan.

I am puzzled where is the T&T that use to attack in the flanks, and square the ball in the penalty area with 3-4 attacking options storming the opposing penalty area.  That was the T&T team I remembered from WAAAAY back in the day...an exciting and dynamic team to watch, where win-or-lose they always had the respect of the supporters, because they were true warriors. 

For a team like T&T, a country that supposedly produces exciting and dynamic players, we should make it a point to take at least 1 shot every 3-4 mins per game on average.  You cannot expect to make an impact on games if you don't shoot the D#MN ball.     
« Last Edit: July 12, 2013, 08:27:55 PM by fidel2xl »
The dumbest people on earth are generally located in comment sections of websites all over the world.

Offline ckhan

• Hero Warrior
  • Pay Forward
    • View Profile
« Reply #347 on: July 12, 2013, 08:25:24 PM »
BITTERLY DISAPPOINTED! Fellas passing to Haiti at point blank range, no one making the fwd run and when someone does he is not getting the ball. First time I watched TnT play live in a few years and it was bad to watch, especially after watching their first game. Two fluke goals and, as someone said before, Haiti was not this big squad that couldn't be beaten!  :banginghead: :cursing: :banginghead:

Hope for the folks in Houston get a better performance live!

Also, on a brighter note, kudos to the rhythm section, the BEST thing that happened this evening.
If a free society cannot help the many who are poor it cannot save the few who are rich.

- John F. Kennedy

Offline 100% Barataria

• aka Nachilus
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #348 on: July 12, 2013, 08:25:29 PM »
The award name makes sense
Education is our passport for the future for the future belongs to those who prepare for it today

Offline Bally

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #349 on: July 12, 2013, 08:28:21 PM »
How about somebody taking a run at the defense putting some pressure on these players  faster play we have one speed these players running with their hand brakes up
Empty barrels make the most noise

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #350 on: July 12, 2013, 08:31:23 PM »
 :timeout: Tha fack out allyuh!!

so all this slop allyuh talking bout we football weak and tralala, didn't allyuh know that before the game? tha lads had ah poor game, just like haiti had a poor game in RBA on monday, lets move on and pray that hoyte and jovin are better for monday, and take it from there!!

after all haiti coulda beat honduras by 4 goals 2 on monday bc they threw away about five clear chances after playing all over honduras, but it wasn't mean't to be, we also missed three clear chances and a penalty call, and this game could've easily end up 4-2 in our favor.

this is football, yuh win some and lose some, and is back to the drawing board. now the coach see who can and who can't cut it @ this level, lets hold ah medi and pray for a good result on monday.
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

Offline Cocorite

• Hero Warrior
  • John 5:24
    • View Profile
« Reply #351 on: July 12, 2013, 08:39:13 PM »
How about somebody taking a run at the defense putting some pressure on these players  faster play we have one speed these players running with their hand brakes up

Yuh know!!  Cause them some trepidation . . . they might foul and give away a penalty. . .

They giving too much respect to these teams . . . Ah feel it's deeper than is apparent
Socawarriors Need A Winning Mentality

Offline Fyzoman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #352 on: July 12, 2013, 08:49:56 PM »
The more things change, the more they remain the same.

Good thing I didn't drama myself to spend my money and fly from the midwest for this madness.

Power still having trouble making short passes, like he was having five years ago....unacceptable.

Roberts obviously overrated.

If I'm Boucad and Birchall, I not putting country over club until we get a different coach...having said that, no way in hell a good coach can be consistently picking Theobald, sorry to say but Hart isn't ready.

I give up.

"Practice is the best of all instructors"

Offline davyjenny1

• duaneoconnor-tt.com
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #353 on: July 12, 2013, 09:08:19 PM »
Not that i against lateral passes but it is not the best answer to T&T problems at the moment.

Offline fordy

• Hero Warrior
  • give thanks!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #354 on: July 12, 2013, 09:09:52 PM »
Not that i against lateral passes but it is not the best answer to T&T problems at the moment.

55% possession and 0 shots on goal. that says it all. Bunch of negative football....being led by a negative playing midfielder!
football...the one true life experience!!!

Offline ckhan

• Hero Warrior
  • Pay Forward
    • View Profile
« Reply #355 on: July 12, 2013, 09:11:31 PM »

Yuh know!!  Cause them some trepidation . . . they might foul and give away a penalty. . .

They giving too much respect to these teams . . . Ah feel it's deeper than is apparent

:beermug:
If a free society cannot help the many who are poor it cannot save the few who are rich.

- John F. Kennedy

Offline coache

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #356 on: July 12, 2013, 09:16:19 PM »
I tell allyuh I backin Haiti..not because ah doh love country but because I see de Haitians playin real football from long time..I knew we couldn't beat dem..dem people stick to what dey know..we tryin to play all kind a Dutch style, Canadian style, everyting except  good ole Trini style..dat was de reason I say stick wid Charles he was building something..Nah we have to bring in the foreigners well take licks ...
The first game was decent I thought adjustments would have been made because experimentation take place...nah ..no adjustment..take licks in yuh cootea.

Offline Cocorite

• Hero Warrior
  • John 5:24
    • View Profile
« Reply #357 on: July 12, 2013, 09:17:20 PM »
When is the next tournament T&T would have a chance to adequately prepare for?
« Last Edit: July 12, 2013, 09:34:58 PM by Cocorite »
Socawarriors Need A Winning Mentality

Offline Big Magician

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #358 on: July 12, 2013, 09:23:49 PM »
You owe us an apology TnT...Am ah hurting.

Offline Big Magician

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #359 on: July 12, 2013, 09:24:23 PM »
somebody plz get "COACHE' outta here

1]; } ?>