April 18, 2024, 11:29:04 PM

Author Topic: Thread for the T&T vs Honduras Game (15-Jul-2013).  (Read 71403 times)

Offline Banter Banton

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Thread for the T&T vs Honduras Game (15-Jul-2013).
« Reply #540 on: July 15, 2013, 11:24:32 PM »
Khaleem Hyland
Just want to thank everyone who was with us giving us the support, that was my last game in the gold cup an just want to wish my team all the best in there next game vs Mexico bless. ..
Unlike · · Share · about a minute ago near Houston, TX ·

Surely Genk cannot demand him back ? It is a FIFA tournament after all

Offline soccerman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #541 on: July 15, 2013, 11:30:18 PM »
Khaleem Hyland
Just want to thank everyone who was with us giving us the support, that was my last game in the gold cup an just want to wish my team all the best in there next game vs Mexico bless. ..

Well that's a major loss if you ask me

Offline triniairman

• Hero Warrior
  • ah doh puh water in meh mouth to talk
    • View Profile
« Reply #542 on: July 16, 2013, 12:03:48 AM »
Khaleem Hyland

what kinda shit is this?

Offline Peong

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #543 on: July 16, 2013, 12:07:14 AM »
Khaleem Hyland

:banginghead: :frustrated:  What de hell

Offline JERSEY TRINI

• trotty
  • Hero Warrior
  • without god life just doesn't make sense
    • View Profile
« Reply #544 on: July 16, 2013, 12:22:34 AM »
Hyland better start begging them for one more game ;D

Offline Quags

• use to b compre . Founder of the militant wing of the Soca Warriors
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Who won whats the Score ??
« Reply #545 on: July 16, 2013, 12:31:21 AM »
Just wondering did we qualify to the next round  ??

Offline davidephraim

• Do Good and Live!!
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #546 on: July 16, 2013, 12:33:27 AM »
how CLASSY was Boucaud today ?? lord fada

my man of the match.. did everything right alongside Hyland

Banter from your mouth to de Almighty's ears! While I believe molino was de spark and Hyland de Anchor Mr. Boucaud was certainly "The Special one". Composure like a MoFo.  Well done Mr. Boucaud.
Warren N. Boucaud

Offline Cantona007

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #547 on: July 16, 2013, 12:39:39 AM »
Here is a video I took from my seat of the KJ penalty.

http://youtu.be/HhdfRrbEswM

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/HhdfRrbEswM" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/HhdfRrbEswM</a>

« Last Edit: July 16, 2013, 01:07:48 AM by Cantona007 »
#include <std/disclaimer.h>
/* Beware of bugs in the above code; I have only proved it correct, not tried it. -- Donald Knuth */

Offline triniairman

• Hero Warrior
  • ah doh puh water in meh mouth to talk
    • View Profile
« Reply #548 on: July 16, 2013, 12:42:53 AM »
Why should he, isn't this a FIFA sanctioned competition? Did his club team think we would not make out the group and only gave him till the end of the group stage? I really would like to know the story behind this amature bullshit.
« Last Edit: July 16, 2013, 12:45:05 AM by triniairman »

Offline Banter Banton

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #549 on: July 16, 2013, 12:57:57 AM »
I will be very disappointed in the management staff If he were allowed to leave mid tournament... that is unheard of

Surely this cannot happen... right ?

This is a FIFA tournament and no club has any right whatsoever to call a player back to club duty or prevent a player from representing his country in a FIFA tournament

I call upon the TTFA to show their balls with this

Offline davyjenny1

• duaneoconnor-tt.com
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • http://www.duaneoconnor-tt.com
Re: Who won whats the Score ??
« Reply #550 on: July 16, 2013, 12:59:40 AM »
Just wondering did we qualify to the next round  ??
Yes bro.. 2-0 we make  it to the next round vs Mexico on Saturday
The difference between the possible and
the impossible lies in a person determination.

Your Knowledge is directly related to your potential income.
 http://www.duaneoconnor-tt.com

Offline davidephraim

• Do Good and Live!!
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #551 on: July 16, 2013, 01:14:44 AM »
Great game SocaWarriors. Congrats to TD, Coach, Staff & players.

De fight, game-play, composure, running and chemistry were superior today. Notable standouts- EVERYBODY

For those that didn't make de startin eleven today, work harder. Be a thorn in de coach side; make de coach

pick yuh warriors because with dat kinda performance today. it hard to picture who to leave out!

personal impressions-
                           Ah know Hoyte fast but ah didnt know Cyrus fast & steady so too. Yes meh breddah!
                              Glenn,good to have yuh back. Like a breath of fresh air upfront. Dat is your spot!

Abu Bakr, short of your one lapse in concentration- yuh play like ah boss.
                             Mitchell, you work clean and quiet; yuh might need a MoHawk for people to see yuh.

Williams, ah like yuh command now.Cleon is meh keeper but ah see why you run tings.
                       Jovin, yuh can't go back into dat shell. Yuh buss out in de Haiti game and is only up now.

D. Roberts, yuh played with plenty class. Yuh go surprise even yourself soon enough!
                         Khaleem, yuh composure and range is stellar. Allyuh will only get better because of you.

Captain Jones, I woulda leave yuh with de armband. Good taking responsibility today. breathe
                       Boucaud, just keep having fun like you are. You really like dis game!

Molino, Do what yuh want! remember de more you do, is de more yuh players open. share!
                    Carlos, if deh leh you go on dat right flank without too much def. duties; is mas in de place!

Onto the next opponent. I await allyuh next master-piece. Masters at work!  Go TnT!

Warren N. Boucaud

Offline Rodney

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Who won whats the Score ??
« Reply #552 on: July 16, 2013, 01:16:51 AM »
Wow, what a recovery by T&T. Was unable to see either the Hati or Honduras games live. But having seen the Hati game on Sunday, I was dreading the score from last night. What a pleasant surprise!

Also stunned that SH drop Theobald, but pleased. Good going T&T!

Offline davyjenny1

• duaneoconnor-tt.com
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • http://www.duaneoconnor-tt.com
« Reply #553 on: July 16, 2013, 01:31:06 AM »
A thread to know the score? stueps!!

Aye, the man have ah pace maker yuh know he come straight to SW.net instead of going to google the info.
The difference between the possible and
the impossible lies in a person determination.

Your Knowledge is directly related to your potential income.
 http://www.duaneoconnor-tt.com

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #554 on: July 16, 2013, 03:53:07 AM »
Nice ball movement today. Kj throw away some sitters
None were sitters! they were great chances, but a sitter is an empty goal with no one in your way.
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

Offline Rodney

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #555 on: July 16, 2013, 03:56:54 AM »
I will be very disappointed in the management staff If he were allowed to leave mid tournament... that is unheard of

This is a FIFA tournament and no club has any right whatsoever to call a player back to club duty or prevent a player from representing his country in a FIFA tournament

Agreed it's a FIFA tourney so unless the TTFA gone and stitch themselves up by making some 'friendly' agreement with his club the association are well within their rights to keep him at the Gold Cup. If they show some balls as you say.

However, it looks like he and Molino are suspended for the quater final against Mexico, so I hope he is not suggesting in his tweet that he don't think we have much chance against Mexico.

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #556 on: July 16, 2013, 04:05:18 AM »
There were welcome changes. Most significantly the introduction of Glenn and Boucard. I hope Mr Hart doesn't go back to that defensive 4-5-1 formation. But, I ain't celebrating. The red card laid the game on a platter. There was very poor marking and passing, especially in the final 3rd, is still a problem. The increased tempo was great but we should have more of a killer instinct especially when we have the advantage like that. And for goodness sake, shoot the ball. Glad...but still not impressed.
Lord put ah hand!!

how allyuh does watch this game boy??  ::) some teams you could play with that formation and others yuh have to control the midfield which mean yuh have to play a less attackin formation 451 preferably.

mexico is a young fast team who is great on the counter attack, so it would be unwise to play them with an attacking formation like 442, and certain players like molino may not get the start, bc we may need more stick in the midfield.

today he was played bc we needed penetrating players and goals, maybe on sataurday we would need to be patient and hit them on the counter, which may call for a different team and formation altogether.
« Last Edit: July 16, 2013, 04:20:54 AM by just cool »
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

Offline g

• mr greggle71
  • Hero Warrior
  • semi match fit
    • View Profile
« Reply #557 on: July 16, 2013, 04:14:07 AM »
Why should he, isn't this a FIFA sanctioned competition? Did his club team think we would not make out the group and only gave him till the end of the group stage? I really would like to know the story behind this amature bullshit.

I'm on the fence on this, game was Monday, we not playing till Saturday and he is suspended due to yellow cards. If we advance to the semis then that game probably not till the Wednesday or Thursday of the following week. I not sure what the federation and the club agreed to but for the player's sake i might let this one go. If is one place we have decent cover is in the central midfield. He put in a good shift in 3 games full 90 mins each.
Soca Warriors, the pride of a nation

Offline futbolfan

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #558 on: July 16, 2013, 05:39:48 AM »
Congratulations to the team and coaching staff...
But now that the dust has settled I could speculate. Did SH make a tactical change or did Carlos get benched for something he did or said?

Oh yeah by the way trending on twitter #Fcoachex2
The darkest hour is just before the dawn.

Offline socachynee

• Sr. Warrior
  • goals win games
    • View Profile
« Reply #559 on: July 16, 2013, 06:04:56 AM »
Well done fellas
onto to the quarters

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Luck Favours The Prepared"
    • View Profile
Re: Re: Thread for the T&T vs Honduras Game (15-Jul-2013).
« Reply #560 on: July 16, 2013, 07:25:00 AM »
Ehhh coacheee is ah f@@@**** impseee...what yuh doing on de board?? Always on some negative vibes...but when we gettin shit on he passionate about chsnging de team players coach administration etc....yuh shlda geh swallloww...if yuh eh hv a constructive anything to say...go and coache yuh right and left palm..cuz yuh outta timin baddd...de man vex cuz we win ah matchh...you and jack warner bulllin o wuh

Coache I suspect is a member here who bitter. Solve the riddle
"Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid."
Youtube Channel

Offline kounty

• Hero Warrior
  • Truthfulness is brighter than the light of the sun
    • View Profile
« Reply #561 on: July 16, 2013, 07:59:08 AM »
There were welcome changes. Most significantly the introduction of Glenn and Boucard. I hope Mr Hart doesn't go back to that defensive 4-5-1 formation. But, I ain't celebrating. The red card laid the game on a platter. There was very poor marking and passing, especially in the final 3rd, is still a problem. The increased tempo was great but we should have more of a killer instinct especially when we have the advantage like that. And for goodness sake, shoot the ball. Glad...but still not impressed.
Lord put ah hand!!

how allyuh does watch this game boy??  ::) some teams you could play with that formation and others yuh have to control the midfield which mean yuh have to play a less attackin formation 451 preferably.

mexico is a young fast team who is great on the counter attack, so it would be unwise to play them with an attacking formation like 442, and certain players like molino may not get the start, bc we may need more stick in the midfield.

today he was played bc we needed penetrating players and goals, maybe on sataurday we would need to be patient and hit them on the counter, which may call for a different team and formation altogether.
What?!? sense in the middle of all the euphoria? you want to get lambaste like coache orwa? 4 strikers vs mexico I say!

btw. I think the result was great (even against an almost 3rd string). I'm really happy for the boys, and mexico not looking like mexico (another 2nd string) so I think they can do it too. This is leaps and bounds above what we the fans have been used to recently so i am happy.

Offline noize

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #562 on: July 16, 2013, 08:06:40 AM »
Congrats to the Warriors on a job well done.However as much credit as everyone should give them for the effort, I hope that people realize that the team they were facing was not the strongest team that Honduras could field and they were down to 10 men for most of the game. With that said they need to change the formation and players for the next game against a tough opponent, as anyone could see there was little possession and cohesiveness with the changes that were made  Cyrus was decent but lacks composure in that position and loses his mind sometimes, Abu Bakr is great in the air but he loses track of players in the box too much, slow to react and has defensive lapses in concentration, that can cause major problems in the back with a good team, so for me its a toss up between him and Power(who also loses track of players and has defensive lapses). Molino unfortunately is suspended but he truly has the most potential to be great player in the future, but he needs to calm down and stop making crazy tackles and stupid decisions that can cost the team with yellow or even red cards, that comes with maturity and experience which he is getting now. Bouchard had a good game and should have been on the field in the first two games, JJ has solidified his position but because of Molino suspension he should probably be put in the wing position and replace his position with A.David. Carlos has not have great games but both him and Keon has to be on the field as they can stabilize the midfield, keep the ball more and Carlos still has recovery speed to help the defense when needed. Glen is not fit but he is so dynamic up front that he has to be on the field, huge difference with him on the field. Roberts is here nor there for me, he had a decent game but is he really an impact player, I personally don't think so, but as usual on here everyone has their favorites. Theobald should never and cannot ever be in National colors ever ever ever again. I said this man is worthless from the last World Cup team I have no idea what the coaches see in this man but he sure has them fooled.

Based on the suspensions etc. this is the Team I would field in a 4-4-2 formation.

--------------------------------------Jan-------------------------------------------

------Cyrus--------------Mitchel----------------Abu Bakr/Power--------------- David

------Carlos-------------Bouchard--------------Keon--------------------------JJ

---------------------------------Glen----------Jones----------------------------

Offline Bitter

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #563 on: July 16, 2013, 08:07:51 AM »
Ehhh coacheee is ah f@@@**** impseee...what yuh doing on de board?? Always on some negative vibes...but when we gettin shit on he passionate about chsnging de team players coach administration etc....yuh shlda geh swallloww...if yuh eh hv a constructive anything to say...go and coache yuh right and left palm..cuz yuh outta timin baddd...de man vex cuz we win ah matchh...you and jack warner bulllin o wuh

Is not me!
Bitter is a supercalifragilistic tic-tac-pro

Offline lefty

• Hero Warrior
  • would u like to buy an 'O'.........
    • View Profile
« Reply #564 on: July 16, 2013, 08:10:26 AM »
I think we can take mexico...with d right plan........lots of concentration and ah lil bravado mixed in......we will be missing molino and hyland hope dey replacements can step up........Theobald if is u lift yuh game pleeeeeeaaaaase :(
« Last Edit: July 16, 2013, 08:15:02 AM by lefty »
I pity the fool....

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Luck Favours The Prepared"
    • View Profile
« Reply #565 on: July 16, 2013, 08:14:46 AM »

Is not me!

hahaha i know is not you. 
"Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid."
Youtube Channel

Offline Marcos

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #566 on: July 16, 2013, 08:19:40 AM »
noize,

Bouchard is actually Boucaud. He deserves a little better after the solid shift he put in last night. And putting Keon Daniel in the middle without another defensive mid is asking for trouble
Nothing pisses me off more than racism, and ppl who you know that act like they don't know you.

Offline Themanfriday

• That's who I am, a real
  • Hero Warrior
  • CHILD of GOD
    • View Profile
    • Dexter B. Friday
« Reply #567 on: July 16, 2013, 08:36:14 AM »
Nice Victory
Born in SanDo
Raised in Marabella and Gasparillo
Lived in Philly
Join the US Army
Moved to Oklahoma
Deployed to Bosnia
Stayed in Hungary
Retired In Germany
Was at the WC
Cheering for Latapy
Deployed to Kosovo
Y? I don't know
Moved back to America
To live in Virginia
Retired age 44
This is my life

Offline banton

• Hero Warrior
  • football in meh veins football in meh blood
    • View Profile
    • http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeWOxnWoXKI
« Reply #568 on: July 16, 2013, 08:37:30 AM »

how dis shit does only happen to we  :pissedoff:
football in meh veins football in meh blood

Offline Themanfriday

• That's who I am, a real
  • Hero Warrior
  • CHILD of GOD
    • View Profile
    • Dexter B. Friday
« Reply #569 on: July 16, 2013, 08:45:32 AM »
1/4 finals....2nd in the group

CLEAN SHEET ( a sign when a team is born)

well done tnt...

Clean Sheet?  For T&T/JMW??  Ent Haiti beat we 2 - 0??  All yuh confusing mih with this clean sheet talk...... :-\
You never fail to amuse. I agree though
Born in SanDo
Raised in Marabella and Gasparillo
Lived in Philly
Join the US Army
Moved to Oklahoma
Deployed to Bosnia
Stayed in Hungary
Retired In Germany
Was at the WC
Cheering for Latapy
Deployed to Kosovo