April 18, 2024, 11:40:16 PM

Author Topic: Potential Charter for T&T vs. Baharain  (Read 3711 times)

Offline grim

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
Potential Charter for T&T vs. Baharain
« on: November 01, 2005, 09:22:10 PM »
This is to notify all fellow forumites of a charter flight to T&T.
Lets take the forum to the stadium.
All die hard Warrior fans who are interested will have the opportunity to attend the game in Trinidad on Nov 12th. 

There are 20 spaces available with the possibility of more depending on request.

Two options are:
1. Game ticket ie, uncovered stands and airfare aboard BWIA IS $534.00
2. Game ticket ie, covered stands and airfare aboard BWIA is $550.00.

So forumites, lets go the extra mile or in this case thousand of miles and witness T&T on the road to Germany. 

This is giving you an opportunity to be part of history. 

ps.  Please note its last minute.  All interested parties respond immediately.

For further information call Grim 347 495 7503.

Offline skins

• Barca4ever
  • Hero Warrior
  • orginally from san do
    • View Profile
Re: Potential Charter for T&T vs. Baharain
« Reply #1 on: November 01, 2005, 09:36:28 PM »
Where the bwee flight leaving from new york or miami.

Offline morvant

• warrior nation member
  • Hero Warrior
  • malick till i die
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 01, 2005, 09:37:37 PM »
347 is ah new york area code so i guessing new york
"Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?"

Offline Alsalman

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 01, 2005, 10:41:15 PM »

I might come down to trinidad  :) might get free tickets from the bahraini embassy in DC ... offcourse they are arse wipes so they prolly say something like "oh man we forgot" or somethin lol

Offline ladywarrior

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 01, 2005, 11:49:40 PM »
 For  the Miami fans call Earl Christian at EC worldwide travel.

305-761-1400.  his email is earl@ecwwtravel.com
The only thing to fear is fear itself.

Offline mBody

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 01, 2005, 11:59:47 PM »
lloool, i guess we would get nothin from the embassy, i called 'em and they said the same.. bendin  >:(

I'm thinkin of comin to T&T on the 12.. but

a question for the Warriors:
Are you gonna get our ass busted with bottles if you loss? Do you have good fans, aggressive, annoying??  ???
please advice, if any of the fans gonna use physical force  :devil:, I rather watch it on TV..!
Soccer is NOT soccer, it's FOOTBaLL

Offline morvant

• warrior nation member
  • Hero Warrior
  • malick till i die
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 02, 2005, 12:04:07 AM »
thats not even a question. trust me trini's only harm if they have to. nobody will do anything to you. and i could provide security for you if you wish.yall will be in your private section anyway.you will be greeted with love brother. i am as bad as it gets and i say that you will be safe :beermug:

PS only if you not related to bahrainwillwin ;D

Offline CarenageBoy

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 02, 2005, 12:06:39 AM »
To all Bahrainis on this forum,
If Bahrain beat T&T (nothing is impossible) and especially if you defeat the warriors on Nov. 12th, you deserve to go to the world cup. If you beat us and win the 2-game series, you deserve to win the world cup itself!

Offline pass(10trini)

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 02, 2005, 12:07:46 AM »
Where the bwee flight leaving from new york or miami.

Grim and dem fellas in New York City so most likely is Kennedy ah tink.

Grim breds ah go pass on this one so have ah time eh .  :beermug:
Stag is a man's beer-
Ah beer is ah carib
choose one

Offline mBody

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 02, 2005, 12:21:05 AM »
that's good to hear bro..
ya'll gonna be welcomed in Bahrain too..

If any of ya need help there, send me a private message, i'll give u my bro's number who'll provide ya with whatever ya need :beermug:

Offline Alsalman

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 02, 2005, 12:21:20 AM »
thats not even a question. trust me trini's only harm if they have to. nobody will do anything to you. and i could provide security for you if you wish.yall will be in your private section anyway.you will be greeted with love brother. i am as bad as it gets and i say that you will be safe :beermug:

Thanx man  ;D you could prolly show us Trinidad well ... it would be cool but again this is the bahraini embassy ... they will prolly steal the money or somethin  ;D

I am not worried about the T and T fans... I mean sure there may be some bad apples, but I am sure (from what I've seen) most of them are nice, and fun people  :)

If Bahrain beat T&T (nothing is impossible) and especially if you defeat the warriors on Nov. 12th, you deserve to go to the world cup. If you beat us and win the 2-game series, you deserve to win the world cup itself!

same goes to Trinidad :) may the best team go through

If any of ya need help there, send me a private message, i'll give u my bro's number who'll provide ya with whatever ya need :beermug:

man I fear the embassy will shaft us and just take people they know ...  ::) I hope they prove me wrong, we'll see what happens

Offline khalid

• Jr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 02, 2005, 12:44:43 AM »
Alsalman same here man. I actually rang up our embassy here in DC yesterday morning and they told me it's not official yet and that they will put up something on their website at the end of the day and i haven't seen anything yet :p

Offline dcs

• Hero Warrior
  • T&T 4 COP
    • View Profile
    • Warrior Nation
« Reply #12 on: November 02, 2005, 01:04:16 AM »

I interested if is from New York.

Offline Sando

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 02, 2005, 03:24:38 AM »
Dates please... ? like leaving and coming back. ?

Offline Alsalman

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: November 02, 2005, 09:47:10 AM »
Alsalman same here man. I actually rang up our embassy here in DC yesterday morning and they told me it's not official yet and that they will put up something on their website at the end of the day and i haven't seen anything yet :p

I know man ... I know it was in the news, as a makrama Malakiya or something.

I mean when are we gonna get the visa's if they keep us gessing ?

Unless the T and T federation helps us by allowing us to get visa's at the airports in port of spain ...

Offline samo

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: November 02, 2005, 10:00:53 AM »
T&T natonals will do you no harm... We are fun loving nation and the only think you will have to worry about is the talk... They will give you plenty talk,but it is all in fun... Win or Lose yuh safe... Although I really believe you will lose  :devil:

Offline Pointman

• Hero Warrior
  • T&T football: win or lose, we still fetein'
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 02, 2005, 03:59:16 PM »
lloool, i guess we would get nothin from the embassy, i called 'em and they said the same.. bendin  >:(

Are you gonna get our ass busted with bottles if you loss? Do you have good fans, aggressive, annoying??  ???
please advice, if any of the fans gonna use physical force  :devil:, I rather watch it on TV..!

I wanteed to ask you the same question, are we going to be assaulted by Bahraini ppl after we beat you in Bahrain?
Trini to de bone; Pointman to de bone.

Offline Pointman

• Hero Warrior
  • T&T football: win or lose, we still fetein'
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 02, 2005, 04:02:21 PM »

Thanx man  ;D you could prolly show us Trinidad well ... it would be cool but again this is the bahraini embassy ... they will prolly steal the money or somethin  ;D

I am not worried about the T and T fans... I mean sure there may be some bad apples, but I am sure (from what I've seen) most of them are nice, and fun people  :)

same goes to Trinidad :) may the best team go through

man I fear the embassy will shaft us and just take people they know ...  ::) I hope they prove me wrong, we'll see what happens

You don't have to worry about anything in Trini!!
Trini to de bone; Pointman to de bone.

Offline Reggaefan

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 02, 2005, 04:19:42 PM »

Trinidad is perhaps the most friendly place to play. Atmosphere not as charged as say in Honduras or Costa Rica. One thing fuh sure, it will be bachanaaaaal win lose or draw. Trinis love to bacahanal.

Offline Alsalman

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 02, 2005, 05:19:36 PM »
thats cool I'm looking forward to it  ;D

Offline mBody

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: November 02, 2005, 07:39:37 PM »

not at all, if there would be any: they'd be little kids..
but I would say 95% of the fans are well raised, and they would calm any kids if there are any...
security is well inforced, and no body is allowed to get any hard materials inside the staduim, no bottles nothing
I wanteed to ask you the same question, are we going to be assaulted by Bahraini ppl after we beat you in Bahrain?

Offline Alsalman

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: November 02, 2005, 11:58:27 PM »

not at all, if there would be any: they'd be little kids..
but I would say 95% of the fans are well raised, and they would calm any kids if there are any...
security is well inforced, and no body is allowed to get any hard materials inside the staduim, no bottles nothing

lol ... nah Bahraini fans tend to vent over the refs, not with visitors from far away ... it would be very unbahraini like ... I mean we have crowd problems that occur, but its normally between local teams, mainly with refs... or with Saudi fans ... I don;t know why but Saudies just bring out the worst in Bahraini fans ... its like there is this 4000 years of built up tension or something lol ...

but generally we are well bahaved ... none of the fans that attended games in Bahrain suffered anything (the Japanese were so happy with the treatment, what a nice crowd the japs are... prolly the only set of fans that cleans the floor when they leave ! they so nice ! about 2000-3000 of them came down to bahrain)

Offline whayuhsay

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: November 03, 2005, 12:03:50 AM »
I saving my money to see the Warriors in Germany, meh peeps go represent meh on de 12th..... :beermug:

Offline morvant

• warrior nation member
  • Hero Warrior
  • malick till i die
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: November 03, 2005, 11:08:55 AM »
truse me we aint cleaning no floor.when we eating we nust where the shells fall it fall and it staying they unless ah breeze take it :beermug:

1]; } ?>