March 28, 2024, 03:25:44 AM

Author Topic: IS Frank Lampard the best in the world right now??/  (Read 4703 times)

Offline Alsalman

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: IS Frank Lampard the best in the world right now??/
« Reply #30 on: November 03, 2005, 12:10:14 AM »
no ... Lampard is a good player but not the best in the world.

Ronaldinho is the best player in the world, I don't like the brazilian national team (cheered for Italy since I was a kid), I don't like Barca (I'm a serie A fanboy!) and I sure as hell aint the biggest fan of the man... but to be fair he is pure genius ...

I think then you have players like Juninho from Lyon, Requilme, Shevshenko, Totti (when he stops complaining and actually plays), Robben etc...

Lampard is a solid midfeilder, but one must ask... would he be as good without the star power that Chelsea have ?

Offline Trini/Sverige

• Jr. Warrior
    • View Profile
weh the manu men now weh allyuh
« Reply #31 on: November 03, 2005, 12:43:20 AM »
allyuh get it again boy let me hear truthseeker and jdb excuse now please fill it up with posts and the man who calling chelsea "chelski" if that is because there owner is russian well then its obvious you never been to europe you gave them a polish name, illiterate manu fans.( by the way doh get vex cus i not vex is just pong in allyuh azz,bless)

Offline spideybuff

• Hero Warrior
  • Certant omnes sed non omnibus palma
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: November 03, 2005, 06:48:18 AM »
It always depends on what the word 'best' means...Ronaldinho maybe the most skilful and creative, but Lampard is the most complete, offensively and defensively...not to mention fitness and work rate.
Watch it this way...Jordan is the best ever, but u feel he coulda take on Shaq one on one?
You either die the hero or live long enough to become the villain

Offline ANC2

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: November 03, 2005, 07:02:05 AM »
You have to look at position by position. Lampard did not do as well in the qualifications. If I had to pick now I would pick Kaka.
Also on current form Juninho of Lyon he have everything

Offline marcus

• Sr. Warrior
  • BLOOD, SWEAT & TEARS
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: November 03, 2005, 07:50:51 AM »
I have been watching Lampard and the things he has been doing for Chelsea and i think there's no player who can match him right now, i don't like Chelsea or Mourinho but you must give Lampard props, he has definite class. If he and Gerrard could perform at the top of their games together for England at the world cup, they could give some people trouble.

RONALDINHO RONALDINHO RONALDINHO RONALDINHO RONALDINHO RONALDINHO RONALDINHO RONALDINHO GAUCHOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Offline JDB

• Hero Warrior
  • Red, White and Black till death
    • View Profile
    • We Reach
Re: weh the manu men now weh allyuh
« Reply #35 on: November 03, 2005, 08:31:02 AM »
allyuh get it again boy let me hear truthseeker and jdb excuse now please fill it up with posts and the man who calling chelsea "chelski" if that is because there owner is russian well then its obvious you never been to europe you gave them a polish name, illiterate manu fans.( by the way doh get vex cus i not vex is just pong in allyuh azz,bless)

- ski is Polish and not Russian?

Wow I didn't know that and I never read it in hundreds of articles and message boards since the London Based Press started using that name. I guess that they have never been to Europe either.

Thanks for this piece of information.

You do realize that Chelskov doesn't sound as close to Chelsea as Chelski does right?
THE WARRIORS WILL NOT BE DENIED.

Offline kicker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: November 03, 2005, 08:47:07 AM »

It's obvious you've never been to Europe ?? haha

Listen to you trying to kick knowlege and sound worldly and talkin' a pile. "ski" is typically polish, but it is not too uncommon to have Russians with last names ending in ski.....ever heard of Dobrovolski or Banichevski - great russian players of yesteryear.....You don't need to have visited Europe to know that.

Chelski is a name used to pick fun at the team because they have a Russian owner who spends rediculous amounts of money, and it's not meant to be technically torn apart (Oh it's Polish and not Russian yadda yadda)- it's just a fun derivation of chelsea made up by the British media/tabloids......Chelski rhymes Chelsea that's all....

Nice try at a "pong".......actually it wasn't.........come again.

« Last Edit: November 03, 2005, 08:49:48 AM by kicker »
Live life 90 minutes at a time....Football is life.......

Offline Grande

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: November 03, 2005, 12:18:55 PM »
Is a hard choice, yeah.

I would say Ronaldinho is a more complete player than Lampard.

T&T welcomes back...the King

Offline palos

• Hero Warrior
  • Test
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: November 03, 2005, 12:23:46 PM »
IS Frank Lampard the best in the world right now??/

No.  Not even close.
Carlos "The Rolls Royce" Edwards

Offline SHOTTA

• HE WHO HESITATES MASTURBATES
  • Hero Warrior
  • NIGGAS JUST HATE ME BECAUSE THEY CANT BE ME
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: November 03, 2005, 12:36:09 PM »
franky good but give me carlos edwards and russel latapy any day

PRESIDENT OF THE STERN FOR GOALS COMITTEE
now that we have mastered the language we can wield it as we may

Offline futbolfan

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: November 03, 2005, 12:51:53 PM »

armm... davyjenny...ah...ah mean Keon are you sure you are based in Sweden.. ??? ???...."chelski" a polish name...boss check yuh facts b4 yuh spew...... :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
The darkest hour is just before the dawn.

1]; } ?>