March 28, 2024, 09:58:01 AM

Author Topic: Thread for the T&T vs Romania Game (4-Jun-13).  (Read 32222 times)

Offline Banter Banton

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Thread for the T&T vs Romania Game (4-Jun-13).
« Reply #120 on: June 04, 2013, 12:42:00 PM »
43 mins of good work undone by 2 mins of madness... Boucaud looking tidy , Jones is a boss and a half

Bring on Guerra and Glenn for Roberts and Jorsling so we can have another dimension

Offline saint27

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #121 on: June 04, 2013, 12:42:46 PM »
Swear water world now premiering in Romania

Offline Trini _2026

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: June 04, 2013, 12:42:59 PM »
Seriously the man ain't shoot from there?
whats the line up for us?

TT v Romania: Phillip, Jones, Hoyte,   Abu Bakr, Cyrus, Molino, Carter, Roberts, Boucaud, 18. Densill Theobald (capt), 9.  Devorn Jorsling.

shit line up, Jorsling and Roberts should be on the bench
Why yuh doh hush up!!

the two players i see not pulling their weight is carter and boucard, i agree that jorslin should not be out there, but roberts playing his heart out, yuh couyld see the team eh have no cohesion, the men and dem doh have no understanding and abubakar look like he lost lost lost!

when yuh defense eh have no speed and no vision then that's what happens.

boucaud is having a good game good passer so is carter!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! theobald should be given the bench to me ...... we need someone on the left ......
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4</a>

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: June 04, 2013, 12:44:03 PM »
Allyuh be realistic eh, romania is ah big big team in europe!!

they beat peru and destroy belgium who just out classed the USA. that team is ah big fackin team, and @ this stage i can't see us beating them, and if we did then i would be and amazing turn around.
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

Offline Observer

• Hero Warrior
  • The best gift for a footballer is Intelligence ---
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: June 04, 2013, 12:44:24 PM »
Romania defending with 7 & 3 staying up for the counter attack. For some reason our 2 CMF pushing high & leaving gaps.
Romania have two phases, counter & a build up play mainly on the right side.
First goal both RB & Keeper sleeping
Second goal, we take long to close down the ball and Cyrus (I think) turn he back on the shot

When T&T have the ball the possession build up is good, but we one speed, don't know how to speed up the play or show any penetration.
To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead
                                              Thomas Paine

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Luck Favours The Prepared"
    • View Profile
« Reply #125 on: June 04, 2013, 12:44:51 PM »
Hoyte look decent to me
"Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid."
Youtube Channel

Offline triniairman

• Hero Warrior
  • ah doh puh water in meh mouth to talk
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: June 04, 2013, 12:44:56 PM »

TT v Romania: Phillip, Jones, Hoyte,   Abu Bakr, Cyrus, Molino, Carter, Roberts, Boucaud, 18. Densill Theobald (capt), 9.  Devorn Jorsling.

Why yuh doh hush up!!

the two players i see not pulling their weight is carter and boucard, i agree that jorslin should not be out there, but roberts playing his heart out, yuh couyld see the team eh have no cohesion, the men and dem doh have no understanding and abubakar look like he lost lost lost!

why do you always have to comment on my post? Don't you see I does ignore you. You does act like Mr know it all and yuh always right.  It's my opinion and f@*k what you think.. Always have something to say, and not in anything. We know how much yuh like Roberts, and it's your opinion if he playing his heart out. The line up is shit...Jorsling, Roberts, Carter and Abu should be on the bench.

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: June 04, 2013, 12:45:17 PM »

Why yuh doh hush up!!

boucaud is having a good game good passer so is carter!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! theobald should be given the bench to me ...... we need someone on the left ......
Boucard playing good?? what game you watchin??
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

Offline Trini _2026

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: June 04, 2013, 12:47:31 PM »

Why yuh doh hush up!!

Boucard playing good?? what game you watchin??

the same game you are
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4</a>

Offline triniairman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: June 04, 2013, 12:48:16 PM »

Roberts is consistently one of our better players in games.
when last he played for us? He is an ok player, but should not have started.
When last hoyte and boucard played for us?? man stop talkin sh!t nah, the boy playing good WTF!
go jack off to him now... Roberts should be playing behind the strikers, but we brilliant coach don't know how to be tactical. So like I said play him off the bench in this shit formation. Glen should be starting in front of him.

Offline Tenorsaw

• Hero Warrior
  • YNWA
    • View Profile
« Reply #130 on: June 04, 2013, 12:48:48 PM »
Yuh ever play with Trini players.  As a GK, when man looking to spring de attack, they always telling yuh to slow it down.  Real crap!  Trinis play de game way too slow.

Offline saint27

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #131 on: June 04, 2013, 12:48:55 PM »
Romania sitting 3rd in their group behind on goal difference and they have a lot of quality in their side .....I'm impressed with some of our possession

Offline Trini _2026

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #132 on: June 04, 2013, 12:49:03 PM »

Why yuh doh hush up!!

why do you always have to comment on my post? Don't you see I does ignore you. You does act like Mr know it all and yuh always right.  It's my opinion and f@*k what you think.. Always have something to say, and not in anything. We know how much yuh like Roberts, and it's your opinion if he playing his heart out. The line up is shit...Jorsling, Roberts, Carter and Abu should be on the bench.

the thing is  abu and cyrus are the only central  defenders

Offline FF

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #133 on: June 04, 2013, 12:49:34 PM »

When T&T have the ball the possession build up is good, but we one speed, don't know how to speed up the play or show any penetration.

Them fellas ent realise a fast break supposed to be executed fast.
THE BEATINGS WILL CONTINUE UNTIL MORALE IMPROVES

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #134 on: June 04, 2013, 12:49:37 PM »

Why yuh doh hush up!!

Boy fack you wid that b!tch shit nah!!! sounding like ah lil biatch, big man doh go on so!!

yuh talk shit and i square yuh, so just hold ah meddi and go on cool. if yuh doh want ppl respond tuh yuh then doh come on ah public site where you would encounter ppl who eh yuh cup ah tea, that's all, yuh think anybody need yuh?? boy eat arse and ded yes!

Offline triniairman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #135 on: June 04, 2013, 12:50:23 PM »

Why yuh doh hush up!!

the thing is  abu and cyrus are the only central  defenders
that is understandable

Offline FF

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #136 on: June 04, 2013, 12:51:05 PM »
Yuh ever play with Trini players.  As a GK, when man looking to spring de attack, they always telling yuh to slow it down.  Real crap!  Trinis play de game way too slow.

AMEN

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #137 on: June 04, 2013, 12:52:10 PM »
Time for some subs.
Youtube Channel

Offline soccerman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #138 on: June 04, 2013, 12:55:17 PM »
For fack sakes

Offline FF

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #139 on: June 04, 2013, 12:55:30 PM »
lol we is ah laughing stock

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #140 on: June 04, 2013, 12:55:42 PM »
Waay boy
Youtube Channel

Offline JRtheWriter

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #141 on: June 04, 2013, 12:56:27 PM »
Nevermind. Marvin's an idiot.

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #142 on: June 04, 2013, 12:56:30 PM »
At least score 1 goal nah
Youtube Channel

Offline triniairman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #143 on: June 04, 2013, 12:56:38 PM »

Why yuh doh hush up!!

Boy fack you wid that b!tch shit nah!!! sounding like ah lil biatch, big man doh go on so!!

yuh talk shit and i square yuh, so just hold ah meddi and go on cool. if yuh doh want ppl respond tuh yuh then doh come on ah public site where you would encounter ppl who eh yuh cup ah tea, that's all, yuh think anybody need yuh?? boy eat arse and ded yes!
look how yuh gettin on because I say I does ignore you :rotfl: you eh square me, cause everything you say on here does be like a woman who like to argue, so I does ignore you like I does do any Gual who does carry on like that. Everybody have a friend or know someone like you... The kind that knows everything and is always right, so we does just smile and allow it and deep down saying what a jack ass he is...keep braying, I'll keep ignoring you.

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #144 on: June 04, 2013, 12:56:54 PM »
Marvin is ah fackin waste!!!!!

Offline soccerman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #145 on: June 04, 2013, 12:57:01 PM »
And you really investing to go watch those 3 GC games across the country?

Offline FF

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #146 on: June 04, 2013, 12:57:49 PM »
allyuh see that fast counter romania engage after our free kick? just once i would like to see T&T attempt something like that

Offline toonmili

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #147 on: June 04, 2013, 12:58:02 PM »
well at least we score a goal  :D

Offline FF

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #148 on: June 04, 2013, 12:58:10 PM »
And you really investing to go watch those 3 GC games across the country?

I like to lime

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #149 on: June 04, 2013, 12:58:19 PM »
Who fault was that really?
Youtube Channel

1]; } ?>