March 28, 2024, 03:51:30 PM

Author Topic: Thread for the T&T vs Romania Game (4-Jun-13).  (Read 32234 times)

Offline Sam

• Hero Warrior
  • Police face and dog heart.
    • View Profile
Re: Thread for the T&T vs Romania Game (4-Jun-13).
« Reply #210 on: June 04, 2013, 01:52:08 PM »
Justin Hoyte made some good overlapping runs.

Radanfah Abu Bakr fight hard but his speed is an issue, but still looked decent.

Joevin Jones is a boss, but sometimes need to just play it simple and take de shot.

Boucaud was a class, surprise he got sub.

Winchester and Guerra was a waste of sub.

Jorsling and Carter, lard, help we.

Cyrus fight.

Jamal Gay fight hard too, like his attitude.

Glen showed some good stuff.

Marvin, is not a starter.

Birchall, did not get in de rhythm, he need to be faster with his passing, he made some bad passes.

And de rest of them team just ordinary.

T&T need to learn how to play it simple, a simple one touch football, and they need to find themselves available for a pass. Technically, we poor because we do not know the simple physics of football, trap, pass, run back for de return and shoot.

We must play a 4-4-2, we do not have a good enough midfield to play 4-5-1.

We striker do not know how to place himself for a pass or hold up de ball to bring other players into play.

Faster than a speeding pittbull
Stronger than a shot of ba-bash
Capable of storming any fete

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #211 on: June 04, 2013, 01:54:02 PM »
Glen is the only one who looked like he wanted to be there. The rest of them fellas just going through the motions. I still think Birchall could contribute but I could see he is lacking confidence and he lost the edge he used to have that made him just go out there and try to score like used to do. He needs to find a club that will let him play regular football.

This team is a hott mess and we need some proper coaches... yeah I said it.
Eh birchall play de most sh!t! so how does he get ah pass knowing that he played on ah higher level than most these guys? allyuh real bias we. stuueeppssss!
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

Offline jimmel14

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #212 on: June 04, 2013, 02:01:09 PM »
Really poor showing by our Team today. They lacked Chemistry, they played too slowly ( Passing and Thinking), 90% of the team had poor first touches. The guys lacked the commitment and will to succeed ( No passion for the game what so ever).  One must wonder what happens in the training sessions. Does the team have any game situation drills. Do they practice speed drills, first touch drills, passing drills with respects to weighing the passes. As the saying goes, if you cant play good, you might as well look good. It puzzled me with respects to the uniform in which we've been playing in for the past 5 years give or take. ** Did anyone notice that the number on the Keepers shirt was placed more to the right of his shirt?*** Yes we understand that our football has been in a dilapidated state of affairs over the past couple years but come on. I have to wonder though, does Adidas still sponsor our national team?

Offline Jay10

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #213 on: June 04, 2013, 02:03:14 PM »
Didnt see the 1st half but from what i saw in the 2nd
- Abu Bakr is too slow, 3 years ago, today, nex year...when will we learn?
- Theobald still gives the ball away too much and doesnt tackle...shit all our centre mids do that
- Andre Boucad is a decent player and would start at the GC
- Joven JOnes needs to go on the left of midfield or behind the striker
- Jorsling and Gay combined would not get a shot on goal. we simply dont have the style for any target man. and they cannot do anything else

- Cornell Glenn still has some quality and should figure more around the NT
- Hoyte looked ok at rb
- Carter needs to step up for the GC
Not before khaleem hyland.

jovin jones needs to play in the center of midfield before denzil.

cater needs to be left out the selected 16 players.

yes him and Khaleem. But i kno the staff prolly gonna start theobald as usual.

carter looked way out of his depth. Starting with a midfleid trio of Boucad, khaleem and jones sounds good, but its up to the coaches> and we see their selections so far

Offline coache

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #214 on: June 04, 2013, 02:04:23 PM »
Get rid of Shabba!

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #215 on: June 04, 2013, 02:05:20 PM »
For all d shit we play...we had one or two chances that we shoulda put away.

There were also times when we finally decided to come forward, take on men and pass the ball we looked a bit dangerous.

Hopefully we get a better result vs Estonia.

i agree
He must look good if they changed the system to an attacking formation.

is four attacking players came on the field in succession, guerra, gay, winchester and glenn.  did you see glen against peru when he played the lone striker??  he was abysmal!

any attacker would look bad playing in that defensive formation shabbaz and dem love to play, they even played it @ the degicel cup, which IMO is counter productive bc we are not a high goal scoring team.
« Last Edit: June 04, 2013, 02:12:04 PM by just cool »
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #216 on: June 04, 2013, 02:06:02 PM »
Shabba MUST go!
Fack off nah man!!!

Offline Rodney

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #217 on: June 04, 2013, 02:12:24 PM »
Glen is the only one who looked like he wanted to be there. The rest of them fellas just going through the motions. I still think Birchall could contribute but I could see he is lacking confidence and he lost the edge he used to have that made him just go out there and try to score like used to do. He needs to find a club that will let him play regular football.

Eh birchall play de most sh!t! so how does he get ah pass knowing that he played on ah higher level than most these guys? allyuh real bias we. stuueeppssss!

He was poor but so were many others. He was off the pace in respect to his passing but made almost all his mistakes when in the right back posistion. Didnt know he was ah RB. 

Based on the selections who have played in this, the Belize and Peru games; there have been a lot of poor performances across the board not just from Birchall; quite a few have been worse! IMHO out of the 34 (+mystery player) pool, he have ah pretty decent chance of making the squad.

Starting...hmmmm welll doh know bout that.

Offline maxg

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #218 on: June 04, 2013, 02:15:42 PM »
I also only saw the 2nd half...pick some warriors, teach them the game and put them to play with Glen and a few others(not calling name)..and I will take what I get...Being a warrior don't necessarily mean yuh could clap man when he not looking, but oh gorm, yuh cyah fraid the ball, and yuh playing football. No pass and they passing...pass to make and like they trying to give the other team..Ah opposing player look at them, they kicking the ball to the other team, or passing it back.. these fellas like they never play pro..2 successful beats, 1 by Glen, 1 by Birchall...BIRCHALL (btw, he didn't play as bad as I thought he would, or as some of u saying), but as I said, his game is changed, and almost useless with this team startegy...what strategy, u ask...it's like the flair get so beaten out, they fraid to try something and lose the ball...so they just giving up the ball in the first place....meanwhile look like we was playing Romania track team...them running at we, slipping man, trying flick, scoop, dummy, cap...we playing like eunuchs..Gone so far left from over-beatsin that some fellas don't want the ball at all...man getting pass in the open, tun he back to run for it, it hit him behind he boots...wtf..is me out dey, i could do that...next man get a pass, cause he player under pressure, he open...he one touch back to the man who pass to him...wdmc   even I cyah do that...  A pardna show me once about Intl ball.. " Ah say dah man looking real good in RB, he overlapping, he tackling, he passing clean "...Coach say "eh Heh, if yuh see him in the bright lights, yuh swear is gauva season...D boy like he cork."  Gauva season in Romania...and get some manager/strategist too...3 if we can..cause i not overly impress with the team, therefore coaches...Cause I sure the players could all play, if allowed to...instead of Looking like deer in headlights...they usually get run over, or cause accident

add: fk d sentences
« Last Edit: June 04, 2013, 02:19:15 PM by maxg »

Offline coache

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #219 on: June 04, 2013, 02:17:02 PM »
I don't fault the players that was a hard game..pros vs semi pro..if yuh have a semi-pro team like Trinidad yuh need strong leadership and direction...
Fire Shabba now!

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #220 on: June 04, 2013, 02:19:28 PM »
I also only saw the 2nd half...pick some warriors, teach them the game and put them to play with Glen and a few others(not calling name)..and I will take what I get...Being a warrior don't necessarily mean yuh could clap man when he not looking, but oh gorm, yuh cyah fraid the ball, and yuh playing football. No pass and they passing...pass to make and like they trying to give the other team..Ah opposing player look at them, they kicking the ball to the other team, or passing it back.. these fellas like they never play pro..2 successful beats, 1 by Glen, 1 by Birchall...BIRCHALL (btw, he didn't play as bad as I thought he would, or as some of u saying), but as I said, his game is changed, and almost useless with this team startegy...what strategy, u ask...it's like the flair get so beaten out, they fraid to try something and lose the ball...so they just giving up the ball in the first place....meanwhile look like we was playing Romania track team...them running at we, slipping man, trying flick, scoop, dummy, cap...we playing like eunuchs..Gone so far let from over-beatings that some fellas don't want the ball at all...man getting pass in the open, tun he back to run for it, it hit him behind he boots...wtf..is me out dey, i could do that...next man get a pass, cause he player under pressure, he open...he one touch back to the man who pass to him...wdmc   even I cyah do that...  A pardna show me once about Intl ball.. " Ah say dah man looking real good in RB, he overlapping, he tackling, he passing clean "...Coach say "eh Heh, if yuh see him in the bright lights, yuh swear is gauva season...they boy like he cork."  Gauva season in Romania...and get some manager/strategist too...3 if we can..cause i not overly impress with the team, therefore coaches...Cause I sure the players could all play, if allowed to...instead of Looking like deer in headlights...they usually get run over, or cause accident

add: fk d sentences
Oh gard meh boy, yuh could have @ least made the reading easier, paragraph the ting nah B.

Offline toonmili

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #221 on: June 04, 2013, 02:22:30 PM »

I will admit I have a soft spot for Birchall and all the other 06ers. I just find some of the these up and coming players aren't as hungry as they should be. When Birch started he was hungry and hustled like a mad man. People Sancho and even Densil played like mad men when they went out there. This young crop don't have the hunger I saw in those guys. So I'm sorry If I don't feel the love for them. They have to earn that. They haven't yet, so I won't give them the same bligh I will give Birchall and the others. Them new fellas too young to be playing this tired already.
« Last Edit: June 04, 2013, 02:30:41 PM by toonmili »

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #222 on: June 04, 2013, 02:25:04 PM »

He was poor but so were many others. He was off the pace in respect to his passing but made almost all his mistakes when in the right back posistion. Didnt know he was ah RB. 

Based on the selections who have played in this, the Belize and Peru games; there have been a lot of poor performances across the board not just from Birchall; quite a few have been worse! IMHO out of the 34 (+mystery player) pool, he have ah pretty decent chance of making the squad.

Starting...hmmmm welll doh know bout that.
Nah king i eh buying that!

how come birchall gets the benefit of the doubt, but the rest of the lads don't??

this is my problem with most of the board, it's like he could do no wrong, and if he does we are disappointed, but when the rest of the lads under perform we tend to be overly critical and unforgiving, why is that??

it's either he lost his confidence, he was off the paste, they had him playing out of position, OK, so was cyrus, roberts, jovin jones and many other players in the past, i don't see them getting a pass.

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #223 on: June 04, 2013, 02:37:43 PM »

I will admit I have a soft spot for Birchall and all the other 06ers. I just find some of the these up and coming players aren't are hungry as they should be. When Birch started he was hungry and hustled like a bad man. People Sancho and even Densil played like mad men when they went out there. This young crop don't have the hunger I saw in those guys. So I'm sorry If I don't feel the love for them. They have to earn that. They haven't yet, so I won't give them the same bligh I will give Birchall and the others. Them new fellas to young to be playing this tired already.
Yuh missing just one thing, sancho and dem played under loe beenhakker, that man is ah triple crown winner! he won champions league and lift the big cup, how many coaches have that on their resume?

when beenhakker had the warrior his main focus was defense, as ah matter of fact one of his motos was, no mistakes in the defensive third! his intensity was like nothing we've ever seen in T&T, that's why big ballers like dwrika and angus didn't make it on his team.

right now if these yutes had ah coach like loe we woulda been playing sweeter than the 06 warriors. we have genuine talent on the land, but the coaches insist on mediocre players.

these are the men who was missing on the team, and they were all starters.

bateau
K.jones
carlos edwards
khaleem hyland
seon power
caryle mitchel
lester peltier
robert primus
juslius james
keon daniel
crodell cato
Jlloyd (if he's still interested that is)

this is almost a starting line up!  hold tight we still have hope.

Offline banton

• Hero Warrior
  • football in meh veins football in meh blood
    • View Profile
    • http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeWOxnWoXKI
« Reply #224 on: June 04, 2013, 02:38:44 PM »
shabbaz fail
bleeder fail
baka     fail
jorsling   fail
carter  fail
 :pissedoff: :pissedoff: :pissedoff: :pissedoff: :pissedoff:
football in meh veins football in meh blood

Offline coache

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #225 on: June 04, 2013, 02:44:51 PM »
Her nah I stop work fuh dis game ..you know how much money I lorse today?
Fire Shabazz..now!

Offline toonmili

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #226 on: June 04, 2013, 02:57:50 PM »

I will admit I have a soft spot for Birchall and all the other 06ers. I just find some of the these up and coming players aren't are hungry as they should be. When Birch started he was hungry and hustled like a bad man. People Sancho and even Densil played like mad men when they went out there. This young crop don't have the hunger I saw in those guys. So I'm sorry If I don't feel the love for them. They have to earn that. They haven't yet, so I won't give them the same bligh I will give Birchall and the others. Them new fellas to young to be playing this tired already.
Yuh missing just one thing, sancho and dem played under loe beenhakker, that man is ah triple crown winner! he won champions league and lift the big cup, how many coaches have that on their resume?

when beenhakker had the warrior his main focus was defense, as ah matter of fact one of his motos was, no mistakes in the defensive third! his intensity was like nothing we've ever seen in T&T, that's why big ballers like dwrika and angus didn't make it on his team.

right now if these yutes had ah coach like loe we woulda been playing sweeter than the 06 warriors. we have genuine talent on the land, but the coaches insist on mediocre players.

bateau
K.jones
carlos edwards
khaleem hyland
seon power
caryle mitchel
lester peltier
robert primus
juslius james
keon daniel
crodell cato

You could very well be right. I think we need a foreign coach to look at the players without bias and who can motivate the guys. I remember when Leo came, people were calling for his head because he insisted on certain things. It looks like his method paid off because we got results. Not just wins... I mean our team looked good even when we lost and we had a style. Those were some exciting times and the players were exciting too. This team has NO passion. We need a proper coach. Shabazz and them not ready for international football because they still letting petty things and favoritism dictate the team.

I'm not sure I agree with K.Jones though. He is like the only 06er I don't care for. Too much of an entitled attitude, too much ego and not enough to show for it.

Offline Dynamite Warrior

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #227 on: June 04, 2013, 03:12:45 PM »

bateau
K.jones
carlos edwards
khaleem hyland
seon power
caryle mitchel
lester peltier
robert primus
juslius james
keon daniel
crodell cato

I didnt watch the game but this is exactly what i was thinking when i saw the roster released.

Before this game we already knew
Bateau is better than Abu Bakr
Hyland better than Theobald
Edwards better than Carter
Glen/Jones better than Josling

And in my opinion
Daniel still better than Molino
Williams better than Phillip

There are two problems that i believe this team really has
1)The coaches seem to have their favorites and guys like Theobald and Carter seem like theyre guaranteed a start.
2)They didnt select Jlloyd so there is no natural LB and Joevin Jones is being wasted,and Roberts have to play LM when that isnt his position

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Luck Favours The Prepared"
    • View Profile
« Reply #228 on: June 04, 2013, 03:21:04 PM »
Bleeder is the terrorist favourite player
"Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid."
Youtube Channel

Offline maxg

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #229 on: June 04, 2013, 03:32:48 PM »
 Welch
Power Bateau Hoyte Samuel
Hector  Hyland Boucard  Jones
         Glen Fortune

Williams
KJ
Moses
Garcia
Edwards (Team Captain)
Roberts
Gay
Peltier
Primus
Birchall

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #230 on: June 04, 2013, 03:39:04 PM »
Gold cup go be tough to watch  :banginghead:

Not if the coaches change the team. Cordell Cato and Jay Lloyd would be an improvement.

Offline Flex

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
  • A Trini 4 Real.
    • View Profile
    • Soca Warriors Online
The real measure of a man's character is what he would do if he knew he would never be found out.

Offline Flex

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
  • A Trini 4 Real.
    • View Profile
    • Soca Warriors Online
« Reply #232 on: June 04, 2013, 04:10:33 PM »
Teams

Trinidad & Tobago: - 1.Marvin Phillip, 3.Joevin Jones (Yellow 18), 4.Justin Hoyte, 5.Radanfah Abu Bakr, 6.Daneil Cyrus, 10.Kevin Molino (8.Ataullah Guerra 54th), 11.Kevon Carter, 12.Darryl Roberts (19.Shahdon Winchester 71st), 14.Andre Boucaud (Yellow 16) (13.Cornell Glen 78th), 18.Densill Theobald (capt) (7.Christopher Birchall 71st - vice-capt), 9.Devorn Jorsling (15.Jamal Gay 54th).

Coaches: - Hutson Charles and Jamaal Shabazz.

Romania: - 1.Bogdan Lobont (capt), 2.Alexandru Măţel (4.Srgian Luchin 46th), 3.Răzvan Raţ (Yellow 41), 5.Nicolae Grigore (18.Hoban Ovidiu 46th), 8.Costin Lazăr (16.Nistor Dan 66th), socawarriors.net, 9.Ciprian Marica, 11.Gabriel Torje, 15.Dorin Goian (21.Dragoș Grigore 46th), 17.Valerică Găman, 19.Bogdan Stancu (Yellow 20) (6.Adrian Stoian 83rd), 22.Aurelian Chiţu (7.Grozav Gheorghe 46th).

Coach: - Victor Piţurcă.

Goalscorers: - Ciprian Marica 31, 33, 82, Daneil Cyrus 49 own-goal.

Venue: - National Arena, Bucharest.

Referee: - Milorad Mazic (Serbia and Montenegro).

Temperature: -  23°C.

« Last Edit: June 04, 2013, 04:59:41 PM by Flex »
The real measure of a man's character is what he would do if he knew he would never be found out.

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #233 on: June 04, 2013, 05:18:09 PM »
Guys is only a practice match. I glad we at least played a good team with football pedigree. We get 4 in we back-side. It shows we not ready for prime-time. We need to play a lot more games, with or without our foreign base. One game every 3 months eh go work. I have to see the whole game before I criticize. But this game is good and at the same time a wake up call for the TTFA, the players and the coaches. If the coaches feel they have the know how to move TT forward,they better apply it now, or they in for a surprise or rough time. Take your pick. Next game, Estonia.
« Last Edit: June 04, 2013, 05:48:26 PM by Deeks »

Offline Peong

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #234 on: June 04, 2013, 05:20:17 PM »

Romania: - 1.Bogdan Lobont (capt), 2.Alexandru Măţel (4.Srgian Luchin 46th), 3.Răzvan Raţ (Yellow 41), 5.Nicolae Grigore (18.Hoban Ovidiu 46th), 8.Costin Lazăr (16.Nistor Dan 66th), socawarriors.net, 9.Ciprian Marica, 11.Gabriel Torje, 15.Dorin Goian (21.Dragoș Grigore 46th), 17.Valerică Găman, 19.Bogdan Stancu (Yellow 20) (6.Adrian Stoian 83rd), 22.Aurelian Chiţu (7.Grozav Gheorghe 46th).

Yuh sayin you and Tallman did some scouting for Romania or wa?

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #235 on: June 04, 2013, 05:49:36 PM »
Guys is only a practice match. I glad we at least played a good team with football pedigree. We get 4 in we back-side. It shows we not ready for prime-time. We need to play a lot more games, with or without our foreign base. One game every 3 months eh go work. I have to see the whole game before I criticize. But this game is good and at the same time a wake up call for the TTFA, the players and the coaches. If the coaches feel the have the know how to move TT forward, they in for a surprise or rough time. Take your pick. Next game, Estonia.
Deeks i agree with you, but we can't continue to play international friendlies with fringe players and not our best eleven, what good is that??

come gold cup men like bleeder, jorslin, carter, abu bakar, cyrus, boucard, and molino more than likely would not be in the starting eleven, so this is ah waste of friendly.

the coaches need to relay to the players who intend to be a part of the national set up that they can't keep dodging international duty, and if that's the case then they should forget about representing the country.

i don't see why KJ, carlos and hyland couldn't be in the line up, and don't tell me that they injured, bc i don't fackin believe it!

PS: tell keon daniel to take ah slow fackin boat to china!!!!!

Offline Banter Banton

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #236 on: June 04, 2013, 06:03:28 PM »
Gifted them 4 goals.. 2 set pieces with horrible marking and organization.. a defensive breakdown and an own goal

Other than that impressive stuff from Boucaud who looked the part, Joevin Jones is a boss player , getting forward as a modern attacking left back and doing his defensive responsibilities as well, can improve that aspect of course but needs a better staff of coaches to bring it out of him as he is only 21

We had some good moments but played too slowly, never getting out of 3rd gear.. good learning experience for the younger players

Offline Flex

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
  • A Trini 4 Real.
    • View Profile
    • Soca Warriors Online
« Reply #237 on: June 04, 2013, 07:09:51 PM »
ah wonder if they could send for two more defenders in time for the astonia game??

I still want tuh know why de never follow up with Sheanon Williams from Philadelphia Union.

Sheanon Williams is not serious and Anton has been in-touch with him and his parents, one minute he wants to play and the next he waiting on a U.S. call up. They have two minds but prefer a U.S call-up.

Offline RehanaOmardeenfan

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #238 on: June 04, 2013, 07:12:00 PM »
Awful showing.

Offline ANC2

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #239 on: June 04, 2013, 07:18:52 PM »
WTF! Man talking about drills for this team. Why allyuh does come on the forum and talk so much
kaka hole shit. Is a National team, these players have less than 5 training sessions, do you really
 feel it have drills to make them play faster in 5 training sessions.
Here on earth, this is what sensible people should be saying.
1: We need to play 10 to 12 games against this type of opposition. Why because our players does win league in T&T easily, where their errors are not punished like today.
2: Give as many players as possible outing against big teams. This will separate the wheat from the shaft
3: Gold Cup is only a measuring tape to tell we how far behind we fall since all the shit with TTFF & Jack black list assry
4: Get a coach and give him time to build, WC 2018 qualification starts in 2016, 2.5 yrs to prepare
5: Support the team & stop hating. We eh no world beater yet and teams like Romania prove that

1]; } ?>