April 20, 2024, 12:29:33 AM

Author Topic: Scoreless draw as Warriors can't find was past Belize.  (Read 3905 times)

Offline coache

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Scoreless draw as Warriors can't find was past Belize.
« Reply #30 on: March 25, 2013, 06:21:19 PM »
We have to start somewhere..the quality of the players we have warrants better preparation by the coaching staff.
I like the youth and energy of the Belize team.

Offline King Deese

• BlackKnights15
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • photobucket.com
« Reply #31 on: March 26, 2013, 02:34:10 AM »
This is what comes out of your mouth when you fall and hit your head too many times. Shouldn't the ball come from the midfielders to the strikers instead? They are called "link" for a reason. If you don't know Shabazz, see Barcelona, Santos, Corinthians, ManU, Juventus, Inter, Bayern, etc. Watching those teams will give you a pretty good idea of how a midfield is suppose to link up with the strikers.

Marcus Joseph did not make a difference in the game. Marcano is not that much better than Carter and he was nonexistant against a weak team like Belize. You said it yourself. You waited entirely too long to bring on young Mitchell. This game was begging for a Kevin Molino, a true #10, to make plays. If Theobald is your playmaker you have huge problems. All in all, this was a really bad performance. Yeah, you came away with a point, but you missed the real meaning of this bizarre performance. Come to think of it, all game long I am wondering how come Trinidad and Tobago don't have a #10 on the field of play and then he comes of the bench and makes a bone head move. That's when it dawned on me. I mean why would you give the #10 jersey to an idiot. That jersey belongs on a special player.

The FFB sees this as a win for them because they came up against a federation that went to a World Cup, they drew with a team that has four senior World Cup players, one u17 World Cup player, two MLS players, and a $3 million pound man, and they were able to hold their own. They actually outplayed you in the second half. Their own ineptitude is the only reason they did not beat you.
You lost. They won.

I have never seen so many footballers on the field of play look so off balance and awkward while making a pass. I am not talking about Belize. I saw one player from TnT make a tackle in the 88th minute of play for the entire game and he did not get booked for it. Incredible. Players cannot execute a chest trap properly. So many inaccurate passes and don't tell me it is the pitch. Just a poor performance against the weakest team in the GC.
I am the punishment of God...If you had not comitted great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you.

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: March 26, 2013, 05:27:03 PM »
Come to think of it, all game long I am wondering how come Trinidad and Tobago don't have a #10 on the field of play and then he comes of

Whappen! You did not see KJ or What!!

Offline King Deese

• BlackKnights15
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • photobucket.com
« Reply #33 on: March 27, 2013, 06:17:39 AM »
Come to think of it, all game long I am wondering how come Trinidad and Tobago don't have a #10 on the field of play and then he comes of

Whappen! You did not see KJ or What!!
Whappen!!! You ain't see Jefferson Farfan or what? Whappen!! KJ is your friend or what? When you see him tell him I said.....wtf? He looked lost and bewildered in the Belize game, he looked lost and bewildered in the Peru game. He cyah execute a chest pass, he cyah score a goal, he cyah make a difference in the game. Dais your #10 player or what? Doh bother to answer that question. You can't.

I am the punishment of God...If you had not comitted great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you.

1]; } ?>