April 28, 2024, 01:26:27 AM

Author Topic: Another lesson in Lima.  (Read 6777 times)

Re: Another lesson in Lima.
« Reply #31 on: March 31, 2013, 03:01:18 AM »
Football is a game of many moments, a coach and a team must be prepared for each and every moment; These moments are only anticipated on the training ground.

You is a coach or a philosophist?...you're right tho...buh in foootball 2+2 rareky equals four
Coache is another alter ego of a certain member who like tuh rile up ppl, allyuh real sleepin yes.

« Reply #32 on: March 31, 2013, 09:19:06 PM »
15 minute highlight reel

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/VN1nPTOew0k" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/VN1nPTOew0k</a>

Ah get Akile Edwards flashbacks with dem highlights...as much as I would love to do as Chinapoo suggested and keep it positive...there is no way in de world that Aubrey David could play for TnT in de Gold Cup, no way,

« Reply #33 on: March 31, 2013, 11:00:16 PM »
Football is a game of many moments, a coach and a team must be prepared for each and every moment; These moments are only anticipated on the training ground.

You is a coach or a philosophist?...you're right tho...buh in foootball 2+2 rareky equals four
Coache is another alter ego of a certain member who like tuh rile up ppl, allyuh real sleepin yes.

Sometimes it appears that coache is ah 'controversial' figure !!!!!!! but eheh ah wonder what happened to the poster by the  name of Controversial ? ah wonder if he is aka Co......ummmmmm

« Reply #34 on: March 31, 2013, 11:28:01 PM »

Leo is that you?!

« Reply #35 on: April 01, 2013, 03:33:59 AM »

Sometimes it appears that coache is ah 'controversial' figure !!!!!!! but eheh ah wonder what happened to the poster by the  name of Controversial ? ah wonder if he is aka Co......ummmmmm

Nahhhh I make out that scene long time...I eh go be suprise if he's jack horner too...men hv time to waste!

« Reply #36 on: April 02, 2013, 10:31:13 AM »
Bring back David Nakhid