21 (70%)
No
2 (6.7%)
Don't Care
1 (3.3%)
Fire Hutson Charles too.
6 (20%)

Total Members Voted: 28

Author Topic: Fire Jamaal Shabazz Thread.  (Read 8996 times)

Offline Sam

• Hero Warrior
  • Police face and dog heart.
    • View Profile
Fire Jamaal Shabazz Thread.
« on: March 27, 2013, 06:26:42 AM »
Since Jamaal Shabazz took over T&T on the decline.

They win 2, draw 2 and lost 4.

Not only this but T&T playing some really unorganised football and the players look lost on the field. Jamaal look like he eh have no clue how to rise the level of our game.

We go get embarrass with that kinda football in de Gold Cup.

Players standing around and looking lost, they giving away the ball cheaply, de team playing without any structure and balance.

Hear all kinda excuse now, it was a warm up for us,,,, well, it was a warm up for Peru to, who played alot of new players also.

T&T playing too defensive and just kicking and hoping.

When we play this kinda shit no team will want to play us.

No fight and character.. Oscar Pistorius had more legs that them men.

What was Kevon Carter doing on the field ?

Forget we lost, but did our players and coaches learn anything ? same mistakes all de time and we players never fit. What is our game plan ?

After these few games you would think T&T would play a little more organise football.

Play 2 forwards man, this one forward and kick and run is chupidness.

We playing dunce football.

We give them men space to grace like goats. And the coaches didn't do nothing to fix that, fine we started off bad, but fix it during the game, plug de holes.

Everytime we loss, Shabazz does say, good lesson..... and then we making de same mistakes again...

A simple one touch football we cant play !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No intensity, no creativity, no biology and no chemistry.

« Last Edit: March 27, 2013, 06:52:14 AM by Sam »
Faster than a speeding pittbull
Stronger than a shot of ba-bash
Capable of storming any fete

Offline Sando

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Fire Jamaal Shabazz Thread.
« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2013, 07:06:08 AM »
That was an awful display of unintelligent football by T&T vs Peru yesterday.

Clearly, the coaches do not know what they are doing.

Tim Kee cannot be satisfied with these guys at all and should make some adjustments as early as possible.

I believe Shabazz inclusion really disturb the team, however, Charles does need help from a better coach.

Peru used an entirely different team to the one that defeated us in T&T and still manage to beat us 3-0.

« Last Edit: March 27, 2013, 07:12:10 AM by Sando »

Offline Pastor Stuart

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 27, 2013, 10:27:21 AM »
We need to put God in our football guys. He will give us strength. Join me let us pray for the players to gain understanding, fitness, strength and courage. Mr Shabazz must let the guys Hugh each other and pray to God. The team cannot be led by a terrorist, they will not respect him and will not want to play for him.

Bring back God. I think The TTFF should hire Mr Marvin Andrews to come back and be part of the staff as a minister.

After watching the game late last night I realise a divided T&T team. 2 goals came from Aubrey David's side, lets pray for David guys, he can be our David and Goliath for us oneday.

Come on guys, join with me now, the guys need our help.

Psalm 23 - The LORD is my shepherd, I shall not want. He makes me lie down in green pastures; He leads me beside quiet waters. He restores my soul; He guides me in the paths of righteousness For His name's sake. Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I fear no evil; for Thou art with me; Thy rod and Thy staff, they comfort me. Thou dost prepare a table before me in the presence of my enemies; Thou hast anointed my head with oil; My cup overflows. Surely goodness and lovingkindness will follow me all the days of my life, And I will dwell in the house of the LORD forever.

« Last Edit: March 27, 2013, 10:39:39 AM by Pastor Stuart »

Offline kounty

• Hero Warrior
  • Truthfulness is brighter than the light of the sun
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 27, 2013, 10:39:48 AM »
klinsmann coach 25 games in less than 2 years and still spoken of as a 'new' coach. I really ent no Shabbaz fan, but arguably he is one of the best local coaches in T'dad and I believe we have to a least give the man (and whatever his philosophy is) a chance.

Offline jai john

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 27, 2013, 11:02:09 AM »
klinsmann coach 25 games in less than 2 years and still spoken of as a 'new' coach. I really ent no Shabbaz fan, but arguably he is one of the best local coaches in T'dad and I believe we have to a least give the man (and whatever his philosophy is) a chance.
You do know that he has been around for awhile dont you ? ... coaching colleges teams....womens national teams...club teams ...Guyana ....national senior teams ...junior teams ...womens club teams .... Still want to see more ?

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Luck Favours The Prepared"
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 27, 2013, 11:06:09 AM »
Shabazz is part of the problem. It goes deeper than him
"Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid."
Youtube Channel

Offline jai john

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 27, 2013, 11:15:41 AM »
Shabazz is part of the problem. It goes deeper than him

Yup ...we have big problems  ... i now know why somebuilders choose to rebuild rather than renovate !

Offline elan

• Go On ......Get In There!!!!!!!!
  • Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 27, 2013, 12:30:06 PM »
Shabazz never do anything, he coaching longer than it have soccer field in T&T and he still eh learn nutten on the international level. Same thing with the women's team always ah learning experience with him. Go back and look at all he interview and you will see. I started watching Shabazz coaching in 99 and he MO is the exact same then as it is now.
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4</a>

Offline trini_stallion

• Hero Warrior
  • soca in mih veins, soca in mih blood...
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 27, 2013, 03:12:48 PM »
We will get a new coach in 2017
Soca in mih vein, Soca in meh blood
Soca in yuh vein, Soca in blood,
Soca in we vein, Soca in we blood,
It's a heart of love, can't deny soca, cuz its good fuh de soul...
Trinidad and Tobago jump up now!

Offline madness

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 27, 2013, 05:14:32 PM »
yo dem player don't have enough talent.... it doesn't matter what coach same thing over and over

Offline Sam

• Hero Warrior
  • Police face and dog heart.
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 27, 2013, 05:18:50 PM »
yo dem player don't have enough talent.... it doesn't matter what coach same thing over and over

Bertille St Clair had the same idea to, until Beenhakker showed him how its done with the same group of players.

FITNESS and HEART bra and a simple one touch football.

Even Wim Rijsbergen had a Pro League 11 playing better football.

« Last Edit: March 27, 2013, 05:20:41 PM by Sam »
Faster than a speeding pittbull
Stronger than a shot of ba-bash
Capable of storming any fete

Offline davyjenny1

• duaneoconnor-tt.com
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • http://www.duaneoconnor-tt.com
« Reply #11 on: March 27, 2013, 06:03:21 PM »
Since Jamaal Shabazz took over T&T on the decline.

Since 1973 T&T football has been declined. In 2005 & 2006 football in T&T saw a little light including some creditable Performances during the W/C until the hand of the local diablo strike it down.
« Last Edit: March 27, 2013, 06:36:54 PM by davyjenny1 »
The difference between the possible and
the impossible lies in a person determination.

Your Knowledge is directly related to your potential income.
 http://www.duaneoconnor-tt.com

Offline Fyzoman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 27, 2013, 06:11:39 PM »
 :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

I love dis forum!!!!!!

De man say, "let's pray for David guys"!!!!

As ah God-fearing brotha, I don't mean to make light of de good Lord, but seriously bredda that is some hilarious stuff :)
"Practice is the best of all instructors"

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Luck Favours The Prepared"
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 27, 2013, 06:38:48 PM »
Haha haha haha
"Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid."
Youtube Channel

Offline coache

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: March 28, 2013, 10:34:58 AM »
As soon as Shabazz stepped into the picture I said the players would become confused because these two coaches come from different backgrounds with a different philosophy..I know that Shabazz would use his weight to get his way because he highly "qualified" plus he beat Trinidad in the WC qualifiers. I said it in the beginning I was hoping for something different but this is madness..unheard of in football ..two head coaches..it sounds like a fable.
Brazil 1990 there were two top coaches working together however the old man Zagalo was the assistant and had to go with the philosophy of the head coach.

Offline socalion

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: March 28, 2013, 11:15:46 AM »
my impression of coach shabazz is a big belly man , who talks as though he has molasses in he  mouth , matter of fact this is a man who likes the camera at every turn , can anyone seriously testify on his behalf as to why was he appointed joint head coach ? i really question his appointment ... is it  his claim to fame victory with the guyanese men's team over tnt ? what has he done with our( women's)  team over the years that brought success to the womens programme ??  c'mon  get hudson charles another source of assistance  not jamal shabazz please oh please (mr richard tim kee) make the changes now ... shabazz ain't the sort help coach hudson charles need  he was doing great ......  there are others locally who best help  ... E.G  ... gally cummings ......please note  shabazz is not the man for the job

Offline Fyzoman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 28, 2013, 12:19:03 PM »
my impression of coach shabazz is a big belly man , who talks as though he has molasses in he  mouth , matter of fact this is a man who likes the camera at every turn , can anyone seriously testify on his behalf as to why was he appointed joint head coach ? i really question his appointment ... is it  his claim to fame victory with the guyanese men's team over tnt ? what has he done with our( women's)  team over the years that brought success to the womens programme ??  c'mon  get hudson charles another source of assistance  not jamal shabazz please oh please (mr richard tim kee) make the changes now ... shabazz ain't the sort help coach hudson charles need  he was doing great ......  there are others locally who best help  ... E.G  ... gally cummings ......please note  shabazz is not the man for the job

Keep dem coming fellas, keep dem coming...me I looking to get my kicks on what brothas  writing, I tired writing (and reading) bout de same ting over and over and over again bout dis team...so just keep de funny stuff coming and I go be good :)

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 28, 2013, 12:41:27 PM »

Keep dem coming fellas, keep dem coming...me I looking to get my kicks on what brothas  writing, I tired writing (and reading) bout de same ting over and over and over again bout dis team...so just keep de funny stuff coming and I go be good :)

... and I still eh say a piece yet. The heartening thing is several posters save meh some time.

Offline Trinitozbone

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 28, 2013, 04:17:52 PM »
Shabazz is a waste of time. Full of ole talk and promises. Fire the Corneals who recommended him too! These people wasting the soccer loving public time. If Peru had their world cup team, we may have gotten about 10 goals. The only time I remember T&T beating Peru is with the Strike Squad. The display was disgraceful.
I am in total agreement with Sam.

Offline Socapro

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
  • Ras Shorty-I, Father of Soca, Chutney-Soca & Jamoo
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 28, 2013, 04:21:01 PM »
Thanks for this thread Sam!  :beermug:
De higher a monkey climbs is de less his ass is on de line, if he works for FIFA that is! ;-)

Offline sjahrain

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: March 28, 2013, 05:03:35 PM »
I purpose one of three situations
1.Give the reigns of the to Gally
2.Give Fenwick a shot
3.Hire a foreigner who has not been spoiled by the foolishness
We should have a settled team for the gold cup by now

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: March 28, 2013, 05:16:13 PM »
3.Hire a foreigner who has not been spoiled by the foolishness

Find me a coach who has not been spoiled by foolishness. If Jose Mourihno was in the mix to coach TT?, would you select him. He carrying baggage from Oporto to London to Madrid and will be moving on to a new destination. Would you want a coach like that?
« Last Edit: March 28, 2013, 05:18:11 PM by Deeks »

Offline coache

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: March 28, 2013, 09:38:17 PM »
But look I here...I  have the solution..allyuh doh have to look too hard.

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: March 29, 2013, 01:28:13 AM »
I believe shabbaz and charles doing ah good job, who vex lorse!!

right now they are weighing their options and gauging the team, so be patien ppl! after all that's what friendlies are for, to gauge your strengths and weakness. i will say this though, when they start getting good results i want tuh hear all the dickheads on here come on their knees beggin pardon.

the same way latapy and corneal got ah bleigh, i think charles and CO deserve ah shot, hek they got us to the gold cup on minimal resources so why not give them a shot like jamaica gave tappa whitmore ah shot?
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

Offline lefty

• Hero Warrior
  • would u like to buy an 'O'.........
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: March 29, 2013, 06:47:46 AM »
I believe shabbaz and charles doing ah good job, who vex lorse!!

right now they are weighing their options and gauging the team, so be patien ppl! after all that's what friendlies are for, to gauge your strengths and weakness. i will say this though, when they start getting good results i want tuh hear all the dickheads on here come on their knees beggin pardon.

the same way latapy and corneal got ah bleigh, i think charles and CO deserve ah shot, hek they got us to the gold cup on minimal resources so why not give them a shot like jamaica gave tappa whitmore ah shot?

me eh have no issue with charles "at this point" but shabazz need to ride, there has been obvious regression since he come on scene...d man is ah fuuckin loser same as corneal
I pity the fool....

Offline socalion

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: March 29, 2013, 07:56:58 AM »
my impression of shabazz has not  and will not change, let him stick to caledonia .... but as joint head coach of the natinal men team ....absolutely not i make no apologies....  i say again mr hudson charles has been doing fine before his (shabazz )addition as joint coach .....  there are other individuals locally who are more than capable to assist mr hudson charles ... e.g . gally cummings . who to this day many believe was unceremoniously fired by the heads that be at the ttff at the time following the loss to usa..on the road to italy ....  i say again shabazz is not the man to assist hudson charles .... let that big belly man get fit fuss just a tease  sorry shabazz you know how it is :)

Offline Sando

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: March 29, 2013, 10:28:05 AM »

In an hour-long emotional speech that ended in tears, celebrated national football coach Jamaal Shabazz formally resigned from his post, citing commitments to his home country, conflicts within the GFF and government’s lack of vision for the sport in development plans.

Shabazz is widely regarded as Guyana’s most successful football coach with wins in four World Cup qualifying matches. The Trinidadian intimated that an appeal by Trinidad and Tobago’s Football Federation (TTFF) for him to assume a more permanent post was also a major deciding factor in his decision.

In his speech at the Radisson Hotel, Shabazz said, “I called you here today to first say goodbye to a country that has accepted me on two occasions in my football career and a country that I have grown to love.

« Last Edit: March 29, 2013, 10:30:37 AM by Sando »

Offline elan

• Go On ......Get In There!!!!!!!!
  • Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: March 29, 2013, 02:06:30 PM »

In an hour-long emotional speech that ended in tears, celebrated national football coach Jamaal Shabazz formally resigned from his post, citing commitments to his home country, conflicts within the GFF and government’s lack of vision for the sport in development plans.

Shabazz is widely regarded as Guyana’s most successful football coach with wins in four World Cup qualifying matches. The Trinidadian intimated that an appeal by Trinidad and Tobago’s Football Federation (TTFF) for him to assume a more permanent post was also a major deciding factor in his decision.

In his speech at the Radisson Hotel, Shabazz said, “I called you here today to first say goodbye to a country that has accepted me on two occasions in my football career and a country that I have grown to love.

You rel jumbie me there when I started reading, then ah see GFF  :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :frustrated: :frustrated: :frustrated:
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4</a>

Offline Fyzoman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: March 29, 2013, 02:26:17 PM »

Saddest man!! Ah almost jump out meh chair wid dis yes :(

Offline ballpriest

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: March 29, 2013, 03:30:33 PM »
De man belly too big ..he drinkin too much molasses.

1]; } ?>