April 23, 2024, 04:45:28 AM

Author Topic: Magic Johnson’s Son Goes Public With Boyfriend, Parents ‘Very Proud’  (Read 4412 times)

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
The Root

Cookie and I love EJ and support him in every way,”  Magic tells TMZ. “We’re very proud of him.”

Wearing what looks to be black stockings, a fur coat and carrying a red purse, EJ said that he was hoping and praying for his father’s baseball team, the L.A. Dodgers, and for the Los Angeles Lakers to be successful.

EJ is one of the basketball legend’s three children. Andre Johnson, 31, is his son from a previous relationship. He and Cookie are also parents to Elisha Johnson whom they adopted in 1995.

Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline ribbit

• Hero Warrior
  • T & T We Want A Goal !
    • View Profile
dat is some irony ent.
« Last Edit: April 09, 2013, 12:47:45 PM by ribbit »

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
dat is some irony ent.

What is more ironic is Cookie was pregnant with him when Magic was diagnosed.
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline ribbit

• Hero Warrior
  • T & T We Want A Goal !
    • View Profile
ah read that jason collins come out and is de first openly gay nba player ever. i think he have a brother as well jaron right?

Offline soccerman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
ah read that jason collins come out and is de first openly gay nba player ever. i think he have a brother as well jaron right?

Yes he has a twin brother. Jason is also the first active openly gay athlete in the top 4 professional sports (NBA, NFL, MLB and NHL)

Offline OutsideMan

• Many bad things. *Sips Scotch*
  • Hero Warrior
  • SocaWarrior4Life
    • View Profile
There's nothing wrong with being gay or anything...but I've seen pics of Magic Johnson's son from long before he "came-out", and what I find totally ironic and unbelievable is that he even needed to 'come-out' in the first place.  If you ever saw a picture of him before all this, the guy basically had a HUGE sign proclaiming to the world that he is gay.  He's not one of those fellas who when you see him, you may think he's straight. 

No...the dude is one and has always been one of those real FLAMBOYANT gays, who wears loud fur coats with bright feathers, and those little bright gay hats.  Didn't really take a genius to figure it out.  So I'm still puzzled how anyone found this to be a huge mystery.   :rotfl:
The dumbest people on earth are generally located in comment sections of websites all over the world.

1]; } ?>