April 28, 2024, 07:10:42 AM

Author Topic: RIP Daft Trini  (Read 49591 times)

Offline doc

• Hero Warrior
  • ...game, set, match.
    • View Profile
Re: RIP Daft Trini
« Reply #30 on: April 02, 2013, 08:43:16 PM »
Condolences to his friends and family.
Live large and prosper!

Offline triniairman

• Hero Warrior
  • ah doh puh water in meh mouth to talk
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: April 02, 2013, 08:49:39 PM »
He is my friend on FB, I recently wrote him about a scene with Blackwater... He was either going on a tour or was on one. This is truly shocking news for me. If I am not mistaken, his wife is Asian..... R.I.P Brother, look out for meh in Brazil, cause I know you will be there!!!

This is him and his wife...not sure if it will work, but this is the link of a pic on FB

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10100211530967055&set=a.679848191625.2263521.1416308&type=1&theater
« Last Edit: April 02, 2013, 09:02:38 PM by triniairman »

Offline ragga

• Jr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: April 02, 2013, 09:00:57 PM »
RIP soldier.

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Luck Favours The Prepared"
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: April 02, 2013, 09:15:38 PM »
Her story sounds suspect.

He look familiar.
"Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid."
Youtube Channel

Offline triniairman

• Hero Warrior
  • ah doh puh water in meh mouth to talk
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: April 02, 2013, 09:21:05 PM »
Her story sounds suspect.

He look familiar.

Did the link I provided work? He has more pics on there, he liked fishing and was a veteran with prior service in the Navy, he also worked for Academi (Blackwater)
« Last Edit: April 02, 2013, 09:22:42 PM by triniairman »

Offline elan

• Go On ......Get In There!!!!!!!!
  • Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: April 02, 2013, 09:35:49 PM »
This is absolute madness.....alyuh sure is daft boy. Whey sah

RIP fella.  :'(
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4</a>

Offline E-man

• Hero Warrior
  • Support all Warriors. Red, White and Blacklisted.
    • View Profile
    • T&T Football History
« Reply #36 on: April 02, 2013, 09:44:04 PM »
This is crazy. Sorry to hear about this. RIP.  Yeah the link works, triniairman.

Offline soccerman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: April 02, 2013, 09:45:37 PM »
This is shocking news. Yes Daft's wife was Asian because he mentioned it a few times and even posted one or two pics with her. I only really got to know him a little better through trying to plan a Soca Warriors sweat in the DC area that came to no avail. Maybe we might have to do one now in his honor because he was an active member who contributed a lot to the forum. If all his stories were on point, he did live an exciting and interesting life....RIP bro

Offline soccerman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: April 02, 2013, 09:47:32 PM »
If allyuh only read Daft last post on this board. i only shaking my head

Brace!

What did he say?

Offline E-man

• Hero Warrior
  • Support all Warriors. Red, White and Blacklisted.
    • View Profile
    • T&T Football History
« Reply #39 on: April 02, 2013, 09:55:29 PM »

Offline Peong

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: April 02, 2013, 10:09:22 PM »
Condolences to his loved ones.

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: April 02, 2013, 10:14:20 PM »
I real struggling with this.. Daft and I never... I mean NEVER saw eye to eye, not here, not on Facebook, but he was a good fella.  Is three years now we exchange numbers and was supposed to lime, yet every time ah went back DC we was never able to link up.  I fed up "cuss" him about he right-wing rantings on Facebook, and yuh does get suckered into taking people's existence for granted.  Though we wasn't close, I feel this one.  A man not supposed to die in the presumed sanctity of his own home... and certainly not at the hands of a supposed loved one. 

Offline Trini Madness

• Heart....miles and miles of heart
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: April 02, 2013, 10:26:45 PM »
that last post made by daft trini gave me chills.....

RIP brother!
A dream you don't fight for will haunt you for the rest of your life.

Offline Cocorite

• Hero Warrior
  • John 5:24
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: April 02, 2013, 10:55:13 PM »
Very Sad indeed. Hurt by this very unfortunate news.
Socawarriors Need A Winning Mentality

Offline capodetutticapi

• Hero Warrior
  • veni vidi vici
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: April 02, 2013, 11:28:51 PM »
i spoke to de man a few times,everything seem fine.....yuh never know what goin on in the privacy of they home.........RIP pardnah,ah true warrior.
soon ah go b ah lean mean bulling machine.

truetrini

« Reply #45 on: April 03, 2013, 03:43:09 AM »
http://www.washingtonpost.com/local/woman-charged-with-second-degree-murder-in-fatal-shooting-of-husband/2013/03/29/d95cc090-98a6-11e2-b68f-dc5c4b47e519_story.html

By Annie Gowen and Keith L. Alexander, Published: March 29

The last time Sophie Chang heard from her sister, Diana Lalchan, was Tuesday night, when she called around 10 after a dispute with her husband, Christopher.

The couple had not been getting along and planned to split up, Chang said, but Lalchan, 27, a pharmacist at Walter Reed National Military Medical Center, wasn’t ready for Chris to list his status as “separated” on Facebook.

“I knew they had been fighting, and I knew that things weren’t going well and she was frightened, but she wouldn’t say anything else,” Chang, 25, a student in Massachusetts, said Friday.

Early Thursday morning, just after midnight, court papers say, Diana Lalchan called 911 to report a shooting in the couple’s apartment on Fourth Street SW in the District.

On Friday, police charged Diana Lalchan with second-degree murder in the death of her husband.

When they had arrived at the apartment Thursday morning, they found him in the living room. He had been shot in the back of the head.

At Lalchan’s arraignment Friday, a D.C. Superior Court judge ordered her held in the D.C. jail until her preliminary hearing Wednesday.

According to charging documents filed in D.C. Superior Court, Lalchan waived her rights and told officers that on Wednesday evening, her husband of four years had telephoned her and asked her to return home. Lalchan said that when she arrived at the apartment, she and her husband got into “several arguments.”

During the course of the arguments, Lalchan said, her husband placed a .40-caliber pistol on the TV stand in the living room. Lalchan told police that as her husband walked away from the TV stand, she picked up the gun and fired it at him three times.

Lalchan told police that she was in fear of being attacked and fired the gun as her husband approached her, court papers say. She told them her husband did not physically assault her or threaten her that night, but said she had been a victim of domestic abuse. There is no record in D.C. Superior Court of an abuse case involving the couple.

Lalchan did not have any injuries at the time of her arrest, except for a small bruise on her left arm, court papers say. She told police that she suffered the bruise while training in a martial-arts self-defense class.

Chang said she and her sister grew up in Bethlehem, Pa., the daughters of a physician and his wife who were immigrants from Taiwan.

Diana met Chris Lalchan, a native of Trinidad, at a Maryland church around the time she was getting her pharmacy degree at the University of Maryland Baltimore County.

The couple married and moved to the District, eventually moving into the apartment near the Waterfront Metro station in Southwest. Chris Lalchan, who Chang said worked at Reagan National Airport, loved to cook and usually prepared Thanksgiving dinner for his extended family.

The couple shared a love of the outdoors, Chang said, and Chris Lalchan enjoyed hunting. Police later found three other firearms in Lalchan’s home, including another .40-caliber handgun, a .44-caliber antique black-powder gun and a .38-caliber revolver, authorities said in court papers. They said none of the guns was registered by Diana Lalchan or her husband.

Chang said that in their conversation Tuesday night, her sister would only hint at the disintegrating state of her marriage.

“She felt like things were going to get much worse, and she said she didn’t really want to talk about it,” Chang said.

Police said they have not determined a motive in the incident.

Jennifer Jenkins contributed to this report.

truetrini

« Reply #46 on: April 03, 2013, 03:43:29 AM »
By the way...guns are illegal in D.C.

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Luck Favours The Prepared"
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: April 03, 2013, 04:44:13 AM »
Ah want Justice.! Sound like pure murder!
"Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid."
Youtube Channel

Offline Sam

• Hero Warrior
  • Police face and dog heart.
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: April 03, 2013, 05:21:39 AM »
But that de ass is this boy !@!!!!

Meh bredda dead !!!!!

RIP meh boy.

Fire go bun she...
Faster than a speeding pittbull
Stronger than a shot of ba-bash
Capable of storming any fete

Offline Jah Gol

• Hero Warrior
  • Ronaldinho is the best player of our era
    • View Profile
    • The Ministry of Noise
« Reply #49 on: April 03, 2013, 05:53:52 AM »
I met Chris in Washington a couple years ago. RIP buddy.

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: April 03, 2013, 05:55:12 AM »
Forgive me for being presumptuous knowing this is very sad time on the forum, but it sound to me that this braod might have been stepping out on dude, and when he found out it look like he send for she tuh tell she he know what de fack she's been up too and might have pulled out his ting tuh scare she maybe tellin she tuh stop and the biatch got pissed that she was busted and pelt corn behind dude, and then went on about she was being abused.

i came to this conclusion bc she shot dude in his head back, that means he was going away from her. she wasn't no fearful for no damn life! she got caught in fackry and hated the fact that homie wont let her ride out tuh play she self so she retaliated.

no woman doh love ah man and buss corn on him while he was walking away from her, it's either shes ah black widow (pure killer) or she mad no arse! the only time ah woman does become so resentful is when she have another dude lined up, and she doh want no one get in the way of that.

i sure she must have told him "if i had ah gun right now i would shoot you", and he probably called her bluff and went for his ting loaded it and put it on the table and said "now yuh have a gun, shoot meh nah". 

why else would you pull out ah gun on ah bitch yuh does normally man handle, guns are for formidable opponents.     JMT.
« Last Edit: April 03, 2013, 05:57:37 AM by just cool »
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
  • Soca in mih veins, Soca in mih blood!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: April 03, 2013, 05:58:09 AM »
This is what I found on google. 
http://homicidewatch.org/2013/03/29/judge-orders-dianna-lalchan-held-for-shooting-husband-christopher/

Very sad...very sad.

What??!!  Noooooo!!! Nooooo!!!.....never met him in person (unless he was in that group I met in Nashville and cyar remember him) but we were friends on facebook......ah will miss those pro-Republican sentiments......

Ah cyar belive this...... :( :(
« Last Edit: April 03, 2013, 06:07:23 AM by Brownsugar »
"...If yuh clothes tear up
Or yuh shoes burst off,
You could still jump up when music play.
Old lady, young baby, everybody could dingolay...
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

RIP Shadow....The legend will live on in music...

Offline Tallman

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: April 03, 2013, 06:12:13 AM »
« Last Edit: April 03, 2013, 06:13:59 AM by Tallman »
The Conquering Lion of Judah shall break every chain.

Offline Mr Fix-it

• Hero Warrior
  • I Love 5 things,my 3 Babies/ManU/Wife in dat order
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: April 03, 2013, 06:21:14 AM »
Sad day for everyone. Condolences to DT family
"If the women don't find you handsome, they should at least find you handy

Offline Trini _2026

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: April 03, 2013, 06:32:32 AM »
So shocking .. RIP
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4</a>

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: April 03, 2013, 06:44:59 AM »
Forgive me for being presumptuous knowing this is very sad time on the forum, but it sound to me that this braod might have been stepping out on dude, and when he found out it look like he send for she tuh tell she he know what de fack she's been up too and might have pulled out his ting tuh scare she maybe tellin she tuh stop and the biatch got pissed that she was busted and pelt corn behind dude, and then went on about she was being abused.

i came to this conclusion bc she shot dude in his head back, that means he was going away from her. she wasn't no fearful for no damn life! she got caught in fackry and hated the fact that homie wont let her ride out tuh play she self so she retaliated.

no woman doh love ah man and buss corn on him while he was walking away from her, it's either shes ah black widow (pure killer) or she mad no arse! the only time ah woman does become so resentful is when she have another dude lined up, and she doh want no one get in the way of that.

i sure she must have told him "if i had ah gun right now i would shoot you", and he probably called her bluff and went for his ting loaded it and put it on the table and said "now yuh have a gun, shoot meh nah". 

why else would you pull out ah gun on ah bitch yuh does normally man handle, guns are for formidable opponents.     JMT.

Best yuh din say nutten.

Offline Trini _2026

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4</a>

Offline Trini _2026

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: April 03, 2013, 06:47:49 AM »

Best yuh din say nutten.

tell him man

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: April 03, 2013, 06:48:57 AM »

JC.....allyuh men is kicks oui! Come, jed, lewwe go on de "Stretford End" thread and bad-talk manu and dem. Lewwe go -------> sssssSO!

Not because a man ears long and he teet' long dat it make him a Jackass!

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: April 03, 2013, 06:49:20 AM »
This has the hallmarks of an incident that might become front and center ... and stay there for a while.

1]; } ?>