March 28, 2024, 11:23:38 AM

Author Topic: RIP Daft Trini  (Read 49122 times)

Offline Observer

• Hero Warrior
  • The best gift for a footballer is Intelligence ---
    • View Profile
Re: RIP Daft Trini
« Reply #120 on: April 05, 2013, 10:12:44 AM »
Blessing & Condolences to the family. Will be missed
« Last Edit: April 05, 2013, 10:15:26 AM by Observer »
To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead
                                              Thomas Paine

Offline Tenorsaw

• Hero Warrior
  • YNWA
    • View Profile
« Reply #121 on: April 05, 2013, 10:21:49 AM »
RIP fella.  Condolences to the family.

Offline warmonga

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: April 05, 2013, 11:19:03 AM »
heard the news today and decided to visit this forum . Althouh not Knowing Daft personally I fealt the pain  when one of my friend call me and told me the news of a warrior passing. I wanna say RIP to a fallen warrior, war's deepest sympathy to Daft  and his love ones.
warmonga..
Black Lives Matter..

Offline john_public

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: April 05, 2013, 03:32:54 PM »
rip bro

Offline kaliman2006

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: April 05, 2013, 03:41:22 PM »
Already posted in the "Fallen Warrior" thread, but I will post it again:

My condolences to Daft Trini and to his family and his wife's family. This is a tough time and I will pray that both families can get some sort of solace during this trying time.

Offline Pointman

• Hero Warrior
  • T&T football: win or lose, we still fetein'
    • View Profile
« Reply #125 on: April 05, 2013, 06:05:30 PM »
Wow! RIP Daft... enjoy yuh football from de odda side TnT forever :beermug: :beermug:
Trini to de bone; Pointman to de bone.

Offline StoreBayLimer

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: April 05, 2013, 08:51:36 PM »

Condolences to the family of dctrini … . 

I never met or talk to dctrini, and only knew him from his posts. Yet this news has hit hard. To hear of that kind of loss and under those circumstances really makes one ponder, and suggest that we should always carefully examine the circumstances/situation that we are sometimes ensnared in or get ourselves into.

Offline King Deese

• BlackKnights15
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • photobucket.com
« Reply #127 on: April 06, 2013, 01:25:56 AM »
To a fallen warrior :beermug: :beermug:...Peace. Someday we"ll meet on the other side, and we"ll talk about this and that, that and this.
I am the punishment of God...If you had not comitted great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you.

giggsy11

« Reply #128 on: April 06, 2013, 08:02:35 AM »
I reading this thread from the time it has been initiated and I am amazed at how we allow our "emotions" to make us jump to conclusions.  from Just cool to king jackass, men speculating and lambasting the judge and playing forensic expert all at the same time....Even for the people on here that knew him with some personal degree of intimacy, no one know in intimate detail what was going on in that household and marriage and unless anybody spent time in their home, or has seen the CSI reports/photos, no one can or should speculate (especially publicly) what happened or how it happened, where it happened or the sequence of events.  Sure, her story doesn't make sense to any of us on the outside but none of us were there and there is not enough "evidence" to say how things happened one way or another....and since we bringing up the issue of "domestic violence". people have to bear in mind that it doesn't always have to come in the form of a physical application.  There are a myriad of ways to "threaten" a person without saying a word. For me, the best way t respect the dead is to pray that he finds peace and safe passage in whatever realm and however he would have wished for it as is applicable to his faith. Especially in this case!

Ent! Well put.

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: April 08, 2013, 07:04:22 PM »
Mods, could we stick a pin on this thread?

Offline samo

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #130 on: April 08, 2013, 08:13:12 PM »
Condolences to the family..

I never met daft, but we did exchange a few emails when he was still using his dctrini handle. Was always cordial and straight forward. very sad..

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #131 on: April 08, 2013, 10:36:06 PM »
Mods, could we stick a pin on this thread?

It was pinned at first... then the decision was made to unpin it.

Offline che

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #132 on: April 08, 2013, 10:45:31 PM »
RIP Daft Trini  :beermug: :beermug:

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #133 on: April 09, 2013, 12:59:12 AM »
wow, i now reading this, all i can say is my prayers are with chris family, my condolences and blessings, may God take his soul into his kingdom...

wow, im speechless because the man was a friend on fb, i didn't know he was dc trini, that goes back to the earlies, on fb his name is different, its not lalchan...

i hope justice prevails...

Offline davidephraim

• Do Good and Live!!
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #134 on: April 09, 2013, 08:43:57 AM »
I reading this thread from the time it has been initiated and I am amazed at how we allow our "emotions" to make us jump to conclusions.  from Just cool to king jackass, men speculating and lambasting the judge and playing forensic expert all at the same time....Even for the people on here that knew him with some personal degree of intimacy, no one know in intimate detail what was going on in that household and marriage and unless anybody spent time in their home, or has seen the CSI reports/photos, no one can or should speculate (especially publicly) what happened or how it happened, where it happened or the sequence of events.  Sure, her story doesn't make sense to any of us on the outside but none of us were there and there is not enough "evidence" to say how things happened one way or another....and since we bringing up the issue of "domestic violence". people have to bear in mind that it doesn't always have to come in the form of a physical application.  There are a myriad of ways to "threaten" a person without saying a word. For me, the best way t respect the dead is to pray that he finds peace and safe passage in whatever realm and however he would have wished for it as is applicable to his faith. Especially in this case!

Ent! Well put.

Human nature forces us to want to make sense of what seems senseless. Tools like speculation, reasoning and even suspicion, are all in the arsenal.

Respect is paramount but clarification, to de human mind, in my opinion, is more addictive than pharmaceuticals and when there is no one to provide that clarification then therein lies the problem.  Love to de brother and condolences to those that loved him.

As StoreBay implied, let us check for situations that may ensnare us.  Check for it big and serious too!
Warren N. Boucaud

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #135 on: April 15, 2013, 11:40:41 PM »
For those of you in the DC area, and those close enough who would like to make the trip and attend, Daft's family will be celebrating his life this Saturday,  April 20, 2013 from 5 pm - 8 pm at De Vol Funeral Home, 2222 Wisconsin Avenue, NW, Washington, DC

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #136 on: April 16, 2013, 09:21:44 AM »
For those of you in the DC area, and those close enough who would like to make the trip and attend, Daft's family will be celebrating his life this Saturday,  April 20, 2013 from 5 pm - 8 pm at De Vol Funeral Home, 2222 Wisconsin Avenue, NW, Washington, DC

sw.net/WN crew please go represent.
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline Carib-Briton

• Hero Warrior
  • Working Things Out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #137 on: April 16, 2013, 09:37:41 AM »
RIP!

Offline Peong

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #138 on: April 16, 2013, 02:28:42 PM »

I not dey but I appreciate d info.

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #139 on: April 16, 2013, 02:46:15 PM »
I trying to see if I could juggle mih schedule and make de drive mihself.

Online Tallman

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #140 on: April 23, 2013, 10:31:44 AM »

Did you get a chance to go?
The Conquering Lion of Judah shall break every chain.

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #141 on: April 23, 2013, 12:25:25 PM »

Did you get a chance to go?

Couldn't make it in the end, by the time I was finished with what I had to do, the earliest I would have gotten there would have been 7-7:30.

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #142 on: May 27, 2013, 11:26:09 AM »
Wife released into High Intensity Supervision Program... trial scheduled to start March 3, 2014.  Suprising that she being represented by a Public Defender, this fella in fact, the Deputy Chief of DC's Defender Service.

Offline vb

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • http://www.caribsport01.homestead.com/caribsport.html
« Reply #143 on: May 30, 2013, 06:21:13 AM »
Wife released into High Intensity Supervision Program... trial scheduled to start March 3, 2014.  Suprising that she being represented by a Public Defender, this fella in fact, the Deputy Chief of DC's Defender Service.

Ten months for the trial to start. Me eh no expert but dat normal?
VITAMIN V...KEEPS THE LADIES HEALTHY...:-)

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #144 on: May 30, 2013, 06:47:23 AM »

Ten months for the trial to start. Me eh no expert but dat normal?

Quite.  In some cases even longer.

Online Tallman

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Diana Lalchan charged with murder of husband Christopher in DC
« Reply #145 on: December 24, 2013, 03:35:05 PM »
Diana Lalchan charged with murder of husband Christopher in DC
wusa9.com

A D.C. woman has been charged with first degree murder while armed and possession of a firearm in the shooting death of her husband.

Twenty-eight-year-old Diana Lalchan pleaded not guilty to the charges at her arraignment today in the Superior Court of the District of Columbia.

According to the government's evidence, on March 28 at approximately 12:05 a.m., Lalchan called 911 and reported that she had just shot her husband inside their apartment in the 1200 block of Fourth Street SW. Officers found her inside the apartment, holding a cell phone. Police found her 36-year-old Christopher Lalchan lying on the floor, unconscious and unresponsive. Mr. Lalchan was suffering from an apparent gunshot wound to the back of the head.

Authorities say a semi-automatic handgun was recovered and three shell casings were found on the floor.

According to evidence, Lalchan told police that her husband had asked her to come home on the evening of March 27 so they could talk about their marriage. After dinner, Lalchan said that an argument ensued that escalated and de-escalated for several hours. According to forensic evidence she fired three shots at her husband: one into the kitchen, another into the back of Mr. Lalchan's head and a third next to his head.

Lalchan has a trial date of March 3, 2014. She faces a potential sentence of life in prison if she is convicted.

Online Tallman

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #146 on: December 24, 2013, 03:36:11 PM »
Daft would have been 37 today. :(  :beermug:

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #147 on: December 24, 2013, 03:45:39 PM »

Meant to post this this morning... sad post by his younger brother some weeks back, about missing him.

Offline vb

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • http://www.caribsport01.homestead.com/caribsport.html
« Reply #148 on: December 24, 2013, 04:47:36 PM »

Meant to post this this morning... sad post by his younger brother some weeks back, about missing him.

Meant to do the same thing myself earlier today.

It was weird wishing him happy B'day on FB.

RIP Bredren.

VB
VITAMIN V...KEEPS THE LADIES HEALTHY...:-)

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #149 on: December 24, 2013, 05:18:04 PM »
Been thinking about this in recent days ... year end reflection ting. Thanks for the update.

1]; } ?>