April 27, 2024, 04:23:21 PM

Author Topic: WE HAVE SUPPORT FROM IRAN  (Read 5239 times)

Offline Jah Gol

• Hero Warrior
  • Ronaldinho is the best player of our era
    • View Profile
    • The Ministry of Noise
WE HAVE SUPPORT FROM IRAN
« on: November 02, 2005, 04:50:18 PM »
Strangely enough a good few of Iranians want us to win.
check dis out

http://www.persianfootball.com/forums/t17308-p-bahrain-or-trinida-amp-tobago.html

Offline Trini Simply Better

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: WE HAVE SUPPORT FROM IRAN
« Reply #1 on: November 02, 2005, 05:02:54 PM »
They have hard feelings against us because because beat their a*s 3-1 in the previous final WC qualifiers and disqualified them, because of that Saudi went through to the WC.  The Saudi fans were in Bahrain for the match and were waving Saudi flags after the game.

The Iranians were angry thinking that we were celebrating their disqulification. They have never forgot that loss eversince.  They are nothing but pricks that need to live on and get a life. ;D

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 02, 2005, 05:06:51 PM »
Iranians are trashing both our teams!!!  Those b*strds!!!! If you want to talk about oppression go to Iran and see what they have to show.

Do'nt waste your time. Focus on your upcoming game.

Offline skins

• Barca4ever
  • Hero Warrior
  • orginally from san do
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 02, 2005, 05:08:25 PM »
To me the world and  fifa world rather trinidad in the world cup than Bahrain. Trinidad would bring better fans to the world cup stage. Let me not get ahead of myself. We have 180 minutes of football between two team that want world cup glory.

Offline Jah Gol

• Hero Warrior
  • Ronaldinho is the best player of our era
    • View Profile
    • The Ministry of Noise
« Reply #4 on: November 02, 2005, 05:08:40 PM »
They have hard feelings against us because because beat their a*s 3-1 in the previous final WC qualifiers and disqualified them, because of that Saudi went through to the WC. The Saudi fans were in Bahrain for the match and were waving Saudi flags after the game.

The Iranians were angry thinking that we were celebrating their disqulification. They have never forgot that loss eversince. They are nothing but pricks that need to live on and get a life. ;D

It says something about Bahrain. Jamaica and Trinidad are rivals in almost everything but in 97 win JA was trying to qualify  there was not one Trini who did not support Jamaica.

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 02, 2005, 05:16:19 PM »
They took that beating hard.  Its not our fault they lost.  If trini went to iran and played them you would see how their fans would treat your team.  They are violent with all their opponents especially the ones that beat them.  Lets not go there.  I admit that Caribbean people are 1000 times better than the persians.  I've been to Jamaica, Haiti, Puerto Rico, Cuba, and St. Thomas, and the Bahamas. Everyone was nice and welcoming.

Don't even compare!!!! :D

Offline Alsalman

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 02, 2005, 05:17:43 PM »
They have hard feelings against us because because beat their a*s 3-1 in the previous final WC qualifiers and disqualified them, because of that Saudi went through to the WC. The Saudi fans were in Bahrain for the match and were waving Saudi flags after the game.

The Iranians were angry thinking that we were celebrating their disqulification. They have never forgot that loss eversince. They are nothing but pricks that need to live on and get a life. ;D

It says something about Bahrain. Jamaica and Trinidad are rivals in almost everything but in 97 win JA was trying to qualify  there was not one Trini who did not support Jamaica.

actually most the bahraini fans were supporting Iran  ;) but you have to remember that Saudi are also our blood relatives ...

Offline talal_13

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 02, 2005, 07:00:14 PM »
iran hate bahrain because they have no sportsmanship and on 12th all iranian will be crying

Offline ribbit

• Hero Warrior
  • T & T We Want A Goal !
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 02, 2005, 07:08:05 PM »
iran tried to annex bahrain - could be some resentment there as well.

Offline mBody

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 02, 2005, 07:32:15 PM »
we'll i'd be pathatic for them, see what Karimi_jaadogar postin:

still want to see the pain in their faces like they did to us 3 years ago.. i wont forget seeing Iranian players faces cry during the 2001 qualification games ..
Soccer is NOT soccer, it's FOOTBaLL

Offline SUPA

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 02, 2005, 07:45:09 PM »
BSB and company take all yuh political issues some where else. I doh give a F'./;K, all I concern with is WARRIORS going to Germany.

"VIBES IT UP WARRIORS"
RIP Micahel Jackson.

Money doh change we, we are de money changer. But fool if yuh dis, it will surely be danger. Large up de Enterprise and Alliance every time. KROSS KROSS.

Offline Alsalman

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 02, 2005, 11:49:03 PM »
iran tried to annex bahrain - could be some resentment there as well.

well that could explain why while we treated their team well, saluted their fans... cheered for them to get to the world cup besieds us

when we went to Iran, they burned our flag, spit on it for public tv, had posters of bahrain with holes and started ripping them etc...

they also attacked our team bus, our delegation etc...

they are very sore losers

Offline fishs

• I believe in the stars in the dark night.
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 03, 2005, 12:39:53 AM »
Bahrain, Irain, Japain, Koreain
All ah dem go feel pain.
T&T is de best.
No idle jest.
Latas eh care.
He go show de world all he fare.
Stern bullet boot.
Go mek dem cry wen he shoot.
Spanners de young king.
Go ha dem like ming peling.
Yorke jus great.
Is jus he real state.

So BAHRAIN AND DEY FOLLOWERS

MAKE WAY FOR DE WARRIORS !!!!!

:wavetowel: :wavetowel: :wavetowel: :wavetowel: :wavetowel: :wavetowel:
Ah want de woman on de bass

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 03, 2005, 03:39:06 AM »
To me the world and  fifa world rather trinidad in the world cup than Bahrain. Trinidad would bring better fans to the world cup stage. Let me not get ahead of myself. We have 180 minutes of football between two team that want world cup glory.

I'm sure the whole world will be wating in anticipation wanting and desperate to see T&T go thru to the Worrld Cup to see the world renouned T&T fans.  The world will finally have a new rival to give competition for Brazil, and Argentina......

What the hell r u talking about.  No one truly cares about seeing Bahrain nor T&T other than their respective fans.  :beermug: :)  All other wishes arent sincere.  If they were up against you would they wish you well????

Offline Small Magician aka Wazza

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: November 03, 2005, 05:27:07 AM »
jah gol....you sure ther was not ONE trini who did not want jamaica to go to de cup in 98.....i could tell you about 2 .....tnt tnt tnt

Offline Fafii ..

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: November 03, 2005, 06:20:06 AM »

hahahahahahahaha

Iranian ppl are SICK  :rotfl: POOR THEM THEY R STIIL CRYIN' COZ WE BEAT THEM 3-1  IN 2001 WC :rotfl: :rotfl:

SICK PPL !!!!!!!

F**K 'EM !

Offline TG

• New Warrior
  • Thug Gurl
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 03, 2005, 06:38:03 AM »
yaaaaaay
me wid ya Fafiii
wt a sick pple
Iran .. hahahahahaha
ma gash i can't stand dem
just cause we beated dem as Fafii said
well , what ever
let dem b wid ya
it's enoupgh 4 us dat our whole country is gunna support our team
so we're dyin 2 c dat match ;D

The Candy Shop

Offline grskywalker

• Hero Warrior
  • WARRIORS BUSS THE NET AGAIN!
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 03, 2005, 09:34:49 AM »
Well Bahrain here is what one of your Iranian brothers had to say;

trinidad is gonna go through, i think they beat mexico like 2 or 3 to 1 didnt they? bahrain is never gonna qualify. i thought it was hilarious when theyre coach said that they are "now ready for any team in the world" haha retard, let the play brazil and see what happens

just have one thing to add....

RAISE YUH HEAD HIGH UP IN THE SKY
TNT FLAG GO FLY AN FLY AN FLY
COME NOVEMBER THE 12TH IS 4 YOU GO GET
STERN JOHN GOING TO BUSSS THE NET AGAIN!!!!!

GO WARRIORS GO!!!!!!!
« Last Edit: November 03, 2005, 09:40:05 AM by grskywalker »

Offline grskywalker

• Hero Warrior
  • WARRIORS BUSS THE NET AGAIN!
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 03, 2005, 10:46:09 AM »
Just sent out a mass email to all my trini contacts to log in and sign up, waggonists and all, to post their 2 cents and show their support

Offline Pointman

• Hero Warrior
  • T&T football: win or lose, we still fetein'
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 03, 2005, 10:52:49 AM »
Iranians are trashing both our teams!!!  Those b*strds!!!! If you want to talk about oppression go to Iran and see what they have to show.

They have more beautiful women than you guys!!!!!! That's for sure!!
Trini to de bone; Pointman to de bone.

Offline Pointman

• Hero Warrior
  • T&T football: win or lose, we still fetein'
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: November 03, 2005, 10:54:57 AM »

Very good point. Even now when JA plays...expect of course when playing my beloved T&T...I support them.
Trini to de bone; Pointman to de bone.

Offline Hyperhot J

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: November 03, 2005, 01:55:43 PM »
I hope Trinida & Tobago come to the World cup 2006 and I hope in the some group of Iran we will beat them with 5-0!!
I really hope this will be the group of Iran:
1. Iran
2. Angola
3. Trinida & Tobago
4. The Netherlands or Uruagauy or Paragauy
In this group we will going to the Next round of the World Cup 2006 sure!!

That was taken from that Iranian site message board. That would be really good in true since Iran would also be getting licks from us!!

Of course us and Angola as first timers should not be in the same group.

Warriors forever. And our fans for sure will be hotter than any Bahrainis. Simple common sense, women are always better to look at than all men!! Hahhahah And to Bah Bah black sheep, they even hotter than camels. Poor Bahrain, you could imagine if they were their and all them sheiks and camels was watching the game and kissing each other hahahhaa.  :rotfl:

I just idle hahah Eid holiday tomorrow, maybe 51 degrees tonight!  ;D Who ready to sing a lil Karoake!! Hahah

Warriors meh love you forever.  :rotfl:
"The abuse of greatness is when it disjoins remorse from power." 

Cassius told Brutus in Julius Caesar by Shakespeare

Offline Cowen

• Hero Warrior
  • Conquer without risk is to triumph without Glory
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: November 03, 2005, 02:28:03 PM »
To me the world and  fifa world rather trinidad in the world cup than Bahrain. Trinidad would bring better fans to the world cup stage. Let me not get ahead of myself. We have 180 minutes of football between two team that want world cup glory.

I'm sure the whole world will be wating in anticipation wanting and desperate to see T&T go thru to the Worrld Cup to see the world renouned T&T fans. The world will finally have a new rival to give competition for Brazil, and Argentina......

What the hell r u talking about. No one truly cares about seeing Bahrain nor T&T other than their respective fans. :beermug: :) All other wishes arent sincere. If they were up against you would they wish you well????

partner it is a fact that the world will rather see Trinidad & Tobago in the finals next year over Bahrain. Why ? .....simple..........!

TNT has what is commonly referred to as good pedigree. A team filled with character and most importantly HISTORY.  Bahrain doh have dat ......... and no matter what allyuh say ..... that is the simple truth.

Right now Bahrain riding TnT back to gain popularity. Everybody want to know who Trinidad & Tobago playing. They simply don't know who bahrain is.

Never fear ..... come the 12th and 16th the world will reverberate with the wails of anguish coming out of the middle.... yet revel in the sound ah Warrior who got his kill makes.

GO WARRIORS GO !!
GEHEN KRIGER GEHEN !!

Check the danger .......
 :beermug:
Attended Mad Mad University
Studied Madology
Obtained a Mad Mad Degree

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: November 03, 2005, 03:10:19 PM »

They have more beautiful women than you guys!!!!!! That's for sure!!

I agree and your point is?

We have prettier women that T&T thats also for sure.  Why is this relevant?

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: November 03, 2005, 03:19:01 PM »
To me the world and  fifa world rather trinidad in the world cup than Bahrain. Trinidad would bring better fans to the world cup stage. Let me not get ahead of myself. We have 180 minutes of football between two team that want world cup glory.

I'm sure the whole world will be wating in anticipation wanting and desperate to see T&T go thru to the Worrld Cup to see the world renouned T&T fans. The world will finally have a new rival to give competition for Brazil, and Argentina......

What the hell r u talking about. No one truly cares about seeing Bahrain nor T&T other than their respective fans. :beermug: :) All other wishes arent sincere. If they were up against you would they wish you well????

partner it is a fact that the world will rather see Trinidad & Tobago in the finals next year over Bahrain. Why ? .....simple..........!

TNT has what is commonly referred to as good pedigree. A team filled with character and most importantly HISTORY.  Bahrain doh have dat ......... and no matter what allyuh say ..... that is the simple truth.

Right now Bahrain riding TnT back to gain popularity. Everybody want to know who Trinidad & Tobago playing. They simply don't know who bahrain is.

Never fear ..... come the 12th and 16th the world will reverberate with the wails of anguish coming out of the middle.... yet revel in the sound ah Warrior who got his kill makes.

GO WARRIORS GO !!
GEHEN KRIGER GEHEN !!

Check the danger .......
 :beermug:

Cowen you probably never left T&T thats why you know your team better.  You do not speak for the world to say that no one knows who T&T will be playing against!!!!!!!!!!

As a country Bahrain is the financial center of the middle east, where many billions of $ in oil money in the region goes thru and invested world wide.  Bahrain to the middle east is what New York is to the U.S. (As a financial center)

What does T&T have to make it known around the world? :rotfl:

Offline Hyperhot J

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: November 03, 2005, 03:19:24 PM »
 Â  Let me be the first one to tell Buller Bah Man and his sheep: YOU NEVER TALK ABOUT THE WOMEN OF T&T LIKE THAT!

Ok you have been warned. Now to follow: the tirade of angry T&T posters dissing you and talking about you and all your family etc. etc. I told you before the below posts. Hard luck Bah Bah, you too damn stupid in your posts this is a PARTISAN T&T site and crowd.

Ok fellow posters let the wave of insults be thrown at Bahraini Bridge Buller Boy Simply Better.

J.   :devil:
"The abuse of greatness is when it disjoins remorse from power." 

Cassius told Brutus in Julius Caesar by Shakespeare

Offline SOBRIQUET

• Hero Warrior
  • Intercol Champion 94' w/ Princes Town
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: November 03, 2005, 03:48:06 PM »
Bah Bah Blacksheep, i could tell yuh what we don't have. We don't have beheadings, every friday afternoon  in the savannah for kicks. we don't hide our women and beat them silly if they don't "lower their gaze" towards us. We don't have a couple hierarchal families splurging and everybody else suffering. we don't kiss man twice on each cheek when we greet them. And finally, we don't have bullers like you. That answer yuh question???
...with Blacksmith, Dogfoot, Jurawan and dem

Offline morvant

• warrior nation member
  • Hero Warrior
  • malick till i die
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: November 03, 2005, 05:43:59 PM »
we have music,women carnival equal rights,free education,better clubs and places to hang out.

i could say this because i been to bahrain twice and the only thing nice about it is seef mall.nothing else.

and finally i breake all over ah bahrain gal face to claim it for tnt. :beermug:

hull yuh muda neck, talking bout what we have

WE HAVE THE BEST FOOTBALL WEBSITE IN THE WORLD THATS WHY EVERYBODY DOES COME HERE

CHECK THE WHO'S ONLINE AND COUNT THE GUESTS
"Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?"

Offline rippin

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: November 03, 2005, 09:49:16 PM »
When I come here I does come to see trini give trini picong and read bout we football. This damn thread have real "Persian" information. All the Bharanians need to go there and argue with their people. Bah Simply I feel you are the team technical director and fishing for info.  Pass through on the 16th and give us well wishes after we dispatch all yuh a$$. Till then( unless you have something POSITIVE  to contribute about Trini foot bal), speak only when your spoken too.   >:(
Genius is one per cent inspiration, ninety-nine per cent perspiration. (Thomas A. Edison )

Offline Cowen

• Hero Warrior
  • Conquer without risk is to triumph without Glory
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: November 04, 2005, 03:01:31 AM »
Bah bah ..... no body right now cares if allyuh is the financial centre of the middle east.

When people talking football they say TnT and........ that small side they gonna beat on the12th and 16th. Allyuh is ah nobody on the world football stage.

Attended Mad Mad University
Studied Madology
Obtained a Mad Mad Degree

1]; } ?>