April 25, 2024, 02:36:26 AM

Author Topic: Political picong in TNT at its best.  (Read 1440 times)

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Political picong in TNT at its best.
« on: April 24, 2013, 11:44:54 AM »
Herbert Volney: " I am still on the cross with Jack Warner joining me, I want to see who the third person will be."

"I just got a joke that parliament has put out a tender for the construction of backbenches" (given the number of persons moving from ministerial office to backbench).

Jack tell Volney, "de third person will be placed on my side which is vacant".
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Luck Favours The Prepared"
    • View Profile
Re: Political picong in TNT at its best.
« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2013, 12:43:58 PM »
Let them enjoy it while it last.
"Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid."
Youtube Channel

Offline AB.Trini

• Hero Warrior
  • yuh cyar take meh ancestry from meh
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 25, 2013, 05:54:58 PM »
Ah cyar wait for what promise to be a' Fantastic Friday' Will it be a war of words or a buffoon blowing hot air? 

It  was rumored that at one time after an infamous resignation from FIFA that there was going to be a Tsunami of gigantic proportions!!!!! well that went by with a whim. Now comes from the same source that come Friday and there will be doomsday in Parliament.

People have been invited to get their front row seats; bring popcorn and take in the proceedings. All will be told!!!!!

The Bouncing start the bouncing start!!!!!!!   palance palance

What do you think will be revealed? Will it be  some rhetoric dissertation on the follies of victimization? more woe is me shame and scandal in the PP woe is me I am the victim of circumstances. Woe is me external issues must not dictate internal....when Partarp get sacked was the external event not a direct influence on the decision?   AH boi I am a victim of my own making yet  I must not be blamed.....

There are multiple morals that could be conceived by this  saga: 'football and politics go hand in hand' Birds of a feather do foock together

Offline AB.Trini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 25, 2013, 07:32:03 PM »
These letter eh say sheet..... This is a deflection!!!!!!!! of  what he did.  Are these letters authenticated? All it shows is that money passed for votes!!!!!!!

LAWD ITS all about me and listen to the fools clapping  to support all the crap he did. Imagine putting a candidate sitting dey for Burrel and then people think that that was ok.

He is alluding to getting things by unscrupulous means........he Hanging heself
« Last Edit: April 25, 2013, 07:40:28 PM by AB.Trini »

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 26, 2013, 12:41:56 PM »
Rowley in Parliament

Pierre Road in Chaguanas was "the late show with Jack."
We are not going accept yesterday is yesterday and today is today.
I am sure the record will show how wonderfully caring Pablo Escobar was.
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Luck Favours The Prepared"
    • View Profile
Re: Re: Political picong in TNT at its best.
« Reply #5 on: April 26, 2013, 01:45:30 PM »
Rowley in Parliament
I am sure the record will show how wonderfully caring Pablo Escobar was.

Rowley reading my comments?
"Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid."
Youtube Channel

Offline AB.Trini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 28, 2013, 09:25:27 AM »
This former minister  needs to just chill out in Moruga and plant peas. I mean lawd father with the threats he is making about finding dirt on Rowley and  blaming the PNM yuh would think that nuff PNM ministers lay wood some place in he backyard and is like he walking with a personal vendetta. For a black man it real shameful how he does carry on about his own kind. All the fruitless promises of jobs etc he made to the people of Lavantille is no more than predecessors. Imagine if he had treated those people like he does Chagaunas ; It is evident on which people he relies on for his self aggrandizing, propaganizating and sympathetic adoration. SHAMEFUL!!!!!!

1]; } ?>