April 16, 2024, 10:41:52 AM

Author Topic: Asylumseeker is ah biatch a$$ %$#@&*  (Read 12869 times)

Offline mal jeux

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Asylumseeker is ah biatch a$$ %$#@&*
« Reply #30 on: April 04, 2013, 09:02:59 AM »
"i notice it have nuff hypocrites on here, man who does be hating on the sly, but does act like they cool wid every body, and when i post meh post they does PM me and say "keep speaking the truth bredder give them hell, ppl need to hear this" but would never come to my aid when the drama queens start attacking me."

Yuh basket holding wata!  :rotfl:  :rotfl:  :rotfl:

"How many times do I have to flush before you go away?"

truetrini

« Reply #31 on: April 04, 2013, 10:22:44 AM »
TT i don't moddacant care right now, this man tried tuh punk me and has been for over a month! i finally got tried of it when he tried tuh make me seem like i was dishonoring daft trini.

yeh maybe i facked up by saying some sh!t that could have been left for another time, but my passion got the best of me. but he didn't have tuh skin he stinkin bottom in meh face like that, that was neither the time or place, but being the attention whore that he is, he saw an opportunity and he went for it. goes to show the kinda character he's got, loves kickin ah nigga when he's down!.

after this i would not be posting on no mo bday or condolences thread, bc my fear was well founded, thanks to this self righteous attention seeking prissy prickhole who just had to show his arse!

Hear meh.   Even if he decide to take you on, deal with him like yuh normally do.  No need to make this kinda rant.  I does hit him when I see de need.  yuh name is just cool..remember that.

Offline Peong

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: April 04, 2013, 11:28:57 AM »
To me, Asylumseeker's act of bringing up the topic of race in the condolences thread was as inappropriate as JC's speculation.
That was indeed some sly positioning.

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: April 04, 2013, 12:44:42 PM »
To me, Asylumseeker's act of bringing up the topic of race in the condolences thread was as inappropriate as JC's speculation.
And how was my statement inappropriate? all i said in ah nutshell was that the b!tch was lying!!

how could you shoot someone in self defense in the back of their mdfkn head, that's all i said, so how in fack is that "inappropriate??

i suggested that the story sound funny, and by the looks of dude callin the b!tch home and then arguing with her suggest to me that maybe he caught her steppin out and she acted out of character and shot dude. what's wrong wid dat?

i see TT claimed that guns was illegal in DC, which IMO was far more inappropriate bc he was suggesting that all the guns dude was talking bout on the forum was bastard guns, but allyuh clearly didn't see that obvious dig, but allyuh saw mines. double standards is ah hell of ah mdfkn thing yes, and on this forum there's no shortage of it.

allyuh acting like allyuh is family members and i was in the mids of his wake and dissing the program. half of allyuh didn't even like the fella, but allyuh behaving like he was allyuh bosom buddy, ppl sick oui!

i now see why man like berres and supa doh lime here no mo, pretty soon i will be joining them.

« Last Edit: April 04, 2013, 12:46:38 PM by just cool »
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: April 04, 2013, 01:03:32 PM »
For all who saying this thread was out of wack need tuh understand this. for over a month now this man following me around the forum, every time i post he right there to oppose me. i wasn't paying it no mind until two days ago when he accused me of dishonoring daft trini, and of all places on a condolence thread.

if this mans concerns was valid he coulda send me ah PM, that would have been far more productive and better received. but no, he had tuh show his arse and make me out to be ah schmuck in the process. this act of faggotry angered me and put me over the edge after being trolled for over a month.

i did not wanted to argue on a condolence thread, now that would have been thoughtless and inappropriate, so i started this thread to finally confront this mdfkr, this is why the thread exist, i was tired of being trolled and pursued by this egomaniac.

now any reasonable mdfkr would understand this, and for all the prissy stuffed shirts who don't, then you need tuh check yuh self, bc you might be void of justice.
« Last Edit: April 04, 2013, 01:12:25 PM by just cool »
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: April 04, 2013, 01:15:29 PM »
if allyuh don't believe me then pay attention to asylumseeker well, and see how he love attention and like to play savior on the board.

just watch and see how he like tuh bait ppl into confrontations and then try tuh make them look small with all his big fancy words and slick talk.  just pay attention for ah while and you'll see

this fella is ah troll you'all!

truetrini

« Reply #36 on: April 04, 2013, 01:25:59 PM »
Breds my reference to guns was taht they cause unecessary loss of life.   I was not taking any dig at the dead man.  And Bakes came to say not all guns just hand guns is something I knew I did not specify as he had only hand guns in his home, unregistered ones according to the police reports.

Take it light, really now, no need for you to keep carrying on with the man.  If he annoying you stay away.

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: April 04, 2013, 01:32:56 PM »
For all who saying this thread was out of wack need tuh understand this. for over a month now this man following me around the forum, every time i post he right there to oppose me. i wasn't paying it no mind until two days ago when he accused me of dishonoring daft trini, and of all places on a condolence thread.

if this mans concerns was valid he coulda send me ah PM, that would have been far more productive and better received. but no, he had tuh show his arse and make me out to be ah schmuck in the process. this act of faggotry angered me and put me over the edge after being trolled for over a month.

i did not wanted to argue on a condolence thread, now that would have been thoughtless and inappropriate, so i started this thread to finally confront this mdfkr, this is why the thread exist, i was tired of being trolled and pursued by this egomaniac.

now any reasonable mdfkr would understand this, and for all the prissy stuffed shirts who don't, then you need tuh check yuh self, bc you might be void of justice.

Fuh de last 2 days you having me bussing my guts with laughter when I read your posts ... Fuh real fuh real!  Laughter is de best medicine in trute.

However, on de flip side yuh popping veins on some sense of imagined immunity from questioning you supposed to have. I din get de memo. Yuh on a blasted forum. Wha yuh think it is at all? I doh tiptoe rong ppl dread. PM? Why?

If it on de table it on de table. Steups. So basically wha yuh saying is because I raise openly de same issue that you addressed openly ... You feel disrespected?

Stop being so f@cking melodramatic ... bout "this act of faggotry angered me". I eh trying tuh change yuh mind about whether you think iz inappropriate or not, but stand up squarely and hold your actions on yuh shoulder. Doh act like I victimize yuh.

I will comment on the alleged trolling separately. And maybe even the "intimidation" effort.
« Last Edit: April 04, 2013, 01:44:57 PM by asylumseeker »

Offline pecan

• Steups ...
  • Hero Warrior
  • Billy Goats Gruff
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: April 04, 2013, 01:56:17 PM »
if allyuh don't believe me then pay attention to asylumseeker well, and see how he love attention and like to play savior on the board.

just watch and see how he like tuh bait ppl into confrontations and then try tuh make them look small with all his big fancy words and slick talk.  just pay attention for ah while and you'll see

If what you say is correct, why do you take the bait?

Are you one of the three Billy Goats Gruff? Which one?

Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see.

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: April 04, 2013, 02:02:46 PM »
Breds my reference to guns was taht they cause unecessary loss of life.   I was not taking any dig at the dead man.  And Bakes came to say not all guns just hand guns is something I knew I did not specify as he had only hand guns in his home, unregistered ones according to the police reports.

Take it light, really now, no need for you to keep carrying on with the man.  If he annoying you stay away.

Make up yuh mind what yuh want tuh say nah, in yuh last post on this thread you said deal wid the man, now yuh change yuh tune, weh yuh really for??

so that yuh know i eh really care who view me as what, all i',m saying iz that if i rub anyone the wrong way to the point that they have to follow me around and talk sh!t then they might has well leave me be and just ignore my threads. but i think i will take yuh advice here, there's no getting through to this clown, it seems like the more attention i give him the more he carry this topic offcourse and make excuses for his mama man behavior.

take win mr attentionseeker, i will stop coming on this site, and maybe focus my energy elsewhere in a more beneficial environment. it have too much fackin babies on this site who cry more than b!tches with their white boy political correctness.

it's like these mdfkrs livin under the queen's bed, only trying to be safe and not pushing the envelope or standing up for anything they deem as unjust, but only gossiping in secret with their little cliques about the same issue i bring to the fore front, but when i address it they call me ah racist and a trouble maker. hypocrites and yellow belly mdfkrs!   :flamethrower:
« Last Edit: April 04, 2013, 02:31:45 PM by just cool »

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: April 04, 2013, 02:03:23 PM »

If what you say is correct, why do you take the bait?

Are you one of the three Billy Goats Gruff? Which one?

Eat ah dick mdfkr!!

truetrini

« Reply #41 on: April 04, 2013, 02:05:30 PM »
whappen to you in truth fella?   I say deal with him, but not in this manner.  I not understanding yuh reaction at all.

There is a man here that posting under about 7 names and he is one ah de most trusted and well liked persons here and he trolling we more than anyone else.  Leh we cool down some nah.

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Luck Favours The Prepared"
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: April 04, 2013, 02:16:55 PM »
7 name? Wtf
"Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid."
Youtube Channel

Offline FF

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: April 04, 2013, 02:38:15 PM »
THE BEATINGS WILL CONTINUE UNTIL MORALE IMPROVES

truetrini

« Reply #44 on: April 04, 2013, 03:06:58 PM »
7 name? Wtf

Tallman ent?  ;D

Not 7 letters....6 or 7 different profiles....lol

Offline Peong

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: April 04, 2013, 04:06:56 PM »
And how was my statement inappropriate? all i said in ah nutshell was that the b!tch was lying!!

Well yuh felt the need to speculate at length, but yuh doh know what really went on. Plus their marriage problems are not our business.  They had marital problems, yuh could leave it at that.

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: April 04, 2013, 04:31:21 PM »

Well yuh felt the need to speculate at length, but yuh doh know what really went on. Plus their marriage problems are not our business.  They had marital problems, yuh could leave it at that.
Yuhs ah kinda kakhole or what?? their business out in the open for everyone tuh speculate, pontificate and defecate on if they want!

once yuh sh!t out in the open (the media) it's no longer your business, to beside, i didn't malign no one in my speculation so shut yuh c@nt and stop trolling me, yuh eh have nothing better tuh do wid yuh time than to b!tch out wid ah grown arse man, yuh sound like ah naggin anal b!tch tuh rass!

yuhs ah next one always have something negative tuh say tuh ah mdfkr, boy it have real panty wearers on this forum oui!! is like allyuh cyar even nice up ah mdfkr in ah brotherly way wid life being so hard as it is. only ah set ah uptight fackin kill joy niggas.

Offline kaliman2006

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: April 04, 2013, 04:31:57 PM »
Well JustCool, I am not sure about what going on with you and asylumseeker, but I would say that, as you say, maybe you would be better off not liming on this forum if it is causing you to be so angry. For me personally, I might pop in, post a story that may or may not be of interest on the general discussion thread and then ride out. I, myself, have be been left with a bitter taste in my mouth after a few exchanges with some forum members and made the decision to only visit the forum occasionally.

I am sure that you can appreciate that there is a life outside the internet, so please do not get too caught up in this spat with asylumseeker.

Offline Socapro

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
  • Ras Shorty-I, Father of Soca, Chutney-Soca & Jamoo
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: April 04, 2013, 04:37:42 PM »
Well JustCool, I am not sure about what going on with you and asylumseeker, but I would say that, as you say, maybe you would be better off not liming on this forum if it is causing you to be so angry. For me personally, I might pop in, post a story that may or may not be of interest on the general discussion thread and then ride out. I, myself, have be been left with a bitter taste in my mouth after a few exchanges with some forum members and made the decision to only visit the forum occasionally.

I am sure that you can appreciate that there is a life outside the internet, so please do not get too caught up in this spat with asylumseeker.
Good advice! :beermug:
De higher a monkey climbs is de less his ass is on de line, if he works for FIFA that is! ;-)

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: April 04, 2013, 04:39:49 PM »

Thanx for the advice bro, but i already know that, and better than you.

if you had read ah few post before you would see that i already plan to stop coming on here. as for having ah life outside this forum, yuh kidding right?? :shameonyou:

Offline Quags

• use to b compre . Founder of the militant wing of the Soca Warriors
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: April 04, 2013, 04:47:52 PM »
Nah just cool dont let him annoy you into not coming here .
Just tell him dont reply to your post ,if he could .But you saying everything you post hes right there wagging a finger at you .Anyone would get mad .And all the ppl who complaining ,you should stalk them and see what they would do lol .
« Last Edit: April 04, 2013, 04:54:11 PM by Quags »

Offline kaliman2006

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: April 04, 2013, 05:06:42 PM »

if you had read ah few post before you would see that i already plan to stop coming on here. as for having ah life outside this forum, yuh kidding right?? :shameonyou:

*sigh* I shoulda hush mih mout yes. I did not mean any offence. This is why I deliberately worded the ending of my last post to say, "I am sure you can appreciate that there is a life outside the internet..." because I realized what you said a few posts before; however the fact that you letting asylumseeker get to you so much means that perhaps, you getting caught up in something and losing sight of the bigger picture, it can happen to the best of us.

This is why although I like to visit the forum to keep with the news and what not, I am posting less and less and seeing a whole new world out there.

Please accept my posts in the spirit they were intended.

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: April 04, 2013, 05:55:26 PM »

*sigh* I shoulda hush mih mout yes. I did not mean any offence. This is why I deliberately worded the ending of my last post to say, "I am sure you can appreciate that there is a life outside the internet..." because I realized what you said a few posts before; however the fact that you letting asylumseeker get to you so much means that perhaps, you getting caught up in something and losing sight of the bigger picture, it can happen to the best of us.

This is why although I like to visit the forum to keep with the news and what not, I am posting less and less and seeing a whole new world out there.

Please accept my posts in the spirit they were intended.
Breds i not on you. i appreciate the advice, but yuh have to admit that it made me look pathetic when yuh exclaimed that there's life outside the internet.  how do i process that any other way?

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: April 04, 2013, 08:19:52 PM »

Yuhs ah kinda kakhole or what?? their business out in the open for everyone tuh speculate, pontificate and defecate on if they want!

once yuh sh!t out in the open (the media) it's no longer your business, to beside, i didn't malign no one in my speculation so shut yuh c@nt and stop trolling me, yuh eh have nothing better tuh do wid yuh time than to b!tch out wid ah grown arse man, yuh sound like ah naggin anal b!tch tuh rass!

yuhs ah next one always have something negative tuh say tuh ah mdfkr, boy it have real panty wearers on this forum oui!! is like allyuh cyar even nice up ah mdfkr in ah brotherly way wid life being so hard as it is. only ah set ah uptight fackin kill joy niggas.

Classic example of you mis-applying the term ... merely because Peong expressed a view different to yours. Small wonder you accusing me of trolling. Note he also expresses a contrary opinion about my comments and I'm not up in arms berating him.
« Last Edit: April 04, 2013, 09:56:29 PM by asylumseeker »

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: April 04, 2013, 08:25:39 PM »
... and nobody eh chasing yuh. Yuh does post nuff sense on here, but you feel yuh have impunity to say  what de ass yuh want and bite our tongues we must?

In my first response to your tirade I said yuh cut a sympathetic figure ... no sooner than that, ppl understandably come to yuh aid to quell de scene (despite the fact that yuh cutting dem down relentlessly; look how yuh deal kaliman?) ... such that it look like I chasing yuh? ... Ah reading all kinda f**kery ... "doh let him annoy yuh" etc.

Well selector ...

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/7u7isMFOoHw" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/7u7isMFOoHw</a>
« Last Edit: April 04, 2013, 08:34:08 PM by asylumseeker »

Offline Peong

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: April 04, 2013, 09:18:49 PM »

Iz YOU who lookin like a bitch.
A grown man does not delve into other people's marital business.  That is a time-honored code, too bad yuh never learned it.
That is tabloid kinda discussion and this grown man does not do it.

I wish yuh didn't cross that line with me. I never had a problem with you, and I hope you regret it when yuh have time to reflect.
You want to lump me in with yuh enemies but yuh doh even realise I was the only person who said asylum shouldn't have brought up race.
Arright padnah.

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: April 04, 2013, 10:47:16 PM »
Peong, i have had some regrets in my life, and i'm not above an apology, after all i'm not a street jamaican who take the stands that "we nah tek back chat", on the contrary if i wrong i could say so with no reservations, but in this case i know i got you tagged right.

and looks who talking bout crossing the line, i was not the one who came for you, i've noticed in your last five post replying to me it was negative and provocative in nature, i was even thinking to my self "weh wrong wid this man that all of a sudden he taking set on me so". :thinking:

so i decide to ignore it for the sake of peace, but yuh kept coming and i kept ignoring, and now you expect me to believe that all of a sudden you on my side??

breds lemme tell yuh this, i have no problem wid you either, but if yuh want tuh make war wid me then fack it, i don't need no internet friends anyway, hek, i not even on face book, dais how much i don't want random friends from ah invisible lime.

the only reason i on here is bc i loveee trinidad football despite the fact that i am not, and never was a footballer. i came on here to talk football and was fooled into thinking that i coulda talk about the things that plague T&T society but i realized pretty soon that i was wrong and there were very few progressive thinkers on here who was ready to deal wid constructive criticism and the sad realities of life.

as for your statement about standing up for me against attentionseeker, breds you didn't stand up for me, you said that the boy was just as guilty as me for being inappropriate, and when i ask you why was i inappropriate you went on to tell me that i was minding ppl's business and had no right, like some lil uptight white girl. big man doh antagonize big man like that, especially if is someone yuh trying to defend.

so all this talk about crossing the line wid you, man you full of your self oui! bottom line, me nah beg no fren, if yuh want tuh stop engaging me then fine, you would not be the first and i doubt you would be the last, man like dutty, polishhoe and licklikefire all don't engage me, and there's room for you and anyone else on that list, see if i care.

is ah good ting i grow up wid ruffneck, grown, macho, official elder bredders who showed me how ah big man supposed to behave like, and i give thanx and praises that it eh have no bitch in me oui. some man does act like they never lime and smoke ah lil hard collie and reason like brothers on ah level.

say wah, i forgot allyuh is CIC, fatima and st anthony's man who doh even know bout these things i talking bout.  stueepppssss!
« Last Edit: April 04, 2013, 11:05:02 PM by just cool »

Offline Peong

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: April 04, 2013, 11:00:24 PM »
Peong, i have had some regrets in my life, and i'm not above an apology, after all i'm not a street jamaican who take the stands that "we nah tek back chat", on the contrary if i wrong i could say so with no reservations, but in this case i know i got you tagged right.

and looks who talking bout crossing the line, i was not the one who came for you, i've noticed in your last five post replying to me it was negative and provocative in nature, i was even thinking to my self "weh wrong wid this man that all of a sudden he taking set on me so". :thinking:

so i decide to ignore it for the sake of peace, but yuh kept coming and i kept ignoring, and now you expect me to believe that all of a sudden you on my side??

breds lemme tell yuh this, i have no problem wid you either, but if yuh want tuh make war wid me then fack it, i don't need no internet friends anyway, hek, i not even on face book, dais how much i don't want random friends from ah invisible lime.

the only reason i on here is bc i loveee trinidad football despite the fact that i am not, and never was a footballer. i came on here to talk football and was fooled into thinking that i coulda talk about the things that plague T&T society but i realized pretty soon that i was wrong and there were very few progressive thinkers on here who was ready to deal wid constructive criticism and the sad realities of life.

as for your statement about standing up for me against attentionseeker, breds you didn't stand up for me, you said that the boy was just as guilty as me for being inappropriate, and when i ask you why was i inappropriate you went on to tell me that i was minding ppl's business and had no right, like some lil uptight white girl. big man doh antagonize big man like that, especially if is someone yuh trying to defend.

so all this talk about crossing the line wid you, man you full of your self oui! bottom line, me nah beg no fren, if yuh want tuh stop engaging me then fine, you would not be the first and i doubt you would be the last, man like dutty, polishhoe and licklikefire all don't engage me, and there's room for you and anyone else on that list, see if i care.

is ah good ting i grow up wid ruffneck, grown, macho, official elder bredders who showed me how ah big man supposed to behave, and i give thanx and praises that it eh have no bitch in me oui. some man does act like they never lime and smoke ah lil hard collie and reason like brothers on ah level.

say wah, i forgot allyuh is CIC, fatima and st anthony's man who doh even know bout these things i talking bout.  stueepppssss!

So is only two side here then, your side and asylum side?   :rotfl:
Reason on just cool.

truetrini

« Reply #58 on: April 04, 2013, 11:04:34 PM »
Ok I get it that Asylumseeker is ah biatch a$$......I kinda believe dat to be true sometimes.......

buh what de hell does this mean:    %$#@&*

I hope it mean chinee woman lover or sumting so   

hahahahahahahahaha

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: April 04, 2013, 11:17:33 PM »
... say wah, i forgot allyuh is CIC, fatima and st anthony's man who doh even know bout these things i talking bout.  stueepppssss!

...  one of your flawed assumptions again ... prissy this and that ... etc. De problem with ppl like you is that yuh live by stereotypes so that man like me could walk right by yuh and yuh wouldn't even know ... kix oui.

A man write a certain way ... that mean that he speaks a certain way (in your mind) etc. etc.

A man went a certain school that mean he cyah or never did certain things that rise tuh your definition of living .... or chuck badness or wtfe yuh rate ... smh ... or walk certain streets. GTFOOHWDBS. Take my word, I not as advertised. Take that tuh de bank.

I reiterate ... nuff tings you write ... I see too. In fact, in some ways you come een like my memory. Trust me on that.
« Last Edit: April 04, 2013, 11:23:34 PM by asylumseeker »

1]; } ?>