April 26, 2024, 07:20:03 AM

Author Topic: Asylumseeker is ah biatch a$$ %$#@&*  (Read 12902 times)

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Asylumseeker is ah biatch a$$ %$#@&*
« on: April 03, 2013, 02:26:09 PM »
This kakahole has been riding and trolling me now for over a month, ah didn't pay him no mind @ first bc TBH, me and the fella never had nothing so i didn't take it as being harassed, but thought he was just trying to engage me in constructive debate so i welcomed it as a friendly gesture.

then he began to get jiggy (abusive) ah still didn't pay attention, in other words it flew over meh head, making little snide remarks like ah damn lil yankee white boy. then i noticed that every thread i'm on he's challenging me about small thing, even yesterday he came back to antagonize me,

like forinstance on the  the thread by ABT "who's our most consistent striker" i named five strikers that should be invited to the gold cup and i have ah right after all this is what the forum for, yet he had the fackin nerve to ask me "how many mids and defenders yuh planning to take" like beenhakker didn't take five strikers to the WC! wolf , stern, scotty, kenwyne, cornell glenn, but i didn't bother to engage him fully i also employed a sarcastic remark.

then this morning, it's like the fella went tuh sleep wid me in his mind, his fuss post was about him starting his day trying tuh rile me up with a very selfish b!tchy nasty remark when i suggested that the woman who killed DT was lying about self defense and she probably killed dude bc she may of had a thing goin on with another man, then here come this sissy talkin bout "i best i didn't say nutten"!

for over ah month now you've been trying to get my attention, now you got it biatch!!!! and this time you went to far by goin on the man's condolences thread tuh make me look like ah forkin monster talking bout i dishonor the man yuh dutty stinkin muddac@nt!!!!  when is you who dishonor the bredder by coming on the thread arguing making ah long arse post on ah condolence thread with the intention tuh fight me down trying tuh make me look horrible!

your name should have been attention seeker, bc that's all you does do on this board, wreck ppl's nerves like ah big ole horse fly with yuh probing, but i will not allow you to seek asylum on my nervous system, who ever allows you to then that's up to them, but not me mdfkr the buck stops here!

normally i does stay off of birthday and condolences thread bc i don't want no one to say that i spoke out of timin, not that i've never participated in a Bday or condolence thread, but normally i stay away for fear of that, but daft trini was always ah nice fella to me, he never try tuh put i down, so in return i tried to honor the bredder, while this egomaniac making it seem like i hating on the deceased.

listen you little biactch, how fackin dare you come on of all places a condolence thread to fight with me, then try tuh make it seem like i was the one who was doing it??

talking all this shyte bout "daft was indo trini, and all week i making racist remarks" what ah little hoe you are!!!!! you think i gave ah fork what the bredder was, me and that bredder had an understanding, not saying he liked me , but dude never cross the line not once, so what de fack i care what his ethnicity was, dude was ah cool soldier, yeh he had his ideals and opinions, but he never once violated i, he always kept it respectful, and that's all that matters to me.

and funny thing, i would have had the same opinion of you as well, but yuh violate, and now it's time for war, keep yuh beer and yuh hand of friendship, i don't fackin want it! it don't socialize with biatch asses!!!

yeh i have gay friends and relatives who i'd rather drink with than you, hek i know faggots who don't behave like you.

don't get it twisted fool, for yrs i notice you around this forum picking fights wid ppl, it's almost like you go around taking turns on ppl nerves, and when they retaliate you retreat into yuh dictionary to play "guess who has a great vocabulary". not fackin me though!!

i not as graceful as the ppl who engage yuh in the past, is pure muddac@nt and fack you yuh getting from me, and if yuh look sharp i might show up @ yuh fackin door, so watch yuh c@nt wid me yuh hear fool!!!
« Last Edit: April 03, 2013, 02:41:41 PM by just cool »
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

Offline FF

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Asylumseeker is ah biatch a$$ %$#@&*
« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2013, 02:44:51 PM »
 :o
THE BEATINGS WILL CONTINUE UNTIL MORALE IMPROVES

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 03, 2013, 02:46:18 PM »
Yuhs such ah hoe, yuh still running yuh fackin canal rat mouth bout "BAKES GO DEAL WID ME, FACK YOU AND FACK BAKES I EH SCARED AH NO MDFKR ON HERE!!"

iz the original warmonger!! i does only go on cool on here, allyuh fackin know me?? allyuh doh know me fella, allyuh really doh know me!!!
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

truetrini

« Reply #3 on: April 03, 2013, 02:53:42 PM »
DamnWhat de f**k wrong with allyuh....is period time or wha?

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Luck Favours The Prepared"
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 03, 2013, 02:55:25 PM »
That is a epic rant there. Waiting for Asylumseeker to drop in. This gonna be good.
"Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid."
Youtube Channel

Offline FF

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 03, 2013, 02:58:49 PM »
That is a epic rant there. Waiting for Asylumseeker to drop in. This gonna be good.

Settle in and get a refreshment

Offline FF

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 03, 2013, 03:00:06 PM »
In fact we might hadda take in this one in 3D

Offline Bitter

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 03, 2013, 03:01:04 PM »
Bitter is a supercalifragilistic tic-tac-pro

Offline FF

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 03, 2013, 03:02:50 PM »

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 03, 2013, 03:08:00 PM »
TT i don't moddacant care right now, this man tried tuh punk me and has been for over a month! i finally got tried of it when he tried tuh make me seem like i was dishonoring daft trini.

yeh maybe i facked up by saying some sh!t that could have been left for another time, but my passion got the best of me. but he didn't have tuh skin he stinkin bottom in meh face like that, that was neither the time or place, but being the attention whore that he is, he saw an opportunity and he went for it. goes to show the kinda character he's got, loves kickin ah nigga when he's down!.

after this i would not be posting on no mo bday or condolences thread, bc my fear was well founded, thanks to this self righteous attention seeking prissy prickhole who just had to show his arse!

« Last Edit: April 03, 2013, 05:06:11 PM by just cool »

giggsy11

« Reply #10 on: April 03, 2013, 03:29:28 PM »
FF and Bitter :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:  :beermug:

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 03, 2013, 03:54:13 PM »
Allyuh could say what allyuh want bout me, but no one could say that izah troll!

yeh sometimes i act the fool and cuss and carry on, i'm not the first and i wont be the last.  even with the racial talk i don't go out my way tuh hurt no one, i just speak the truth even though it could be offensive, i assure you it's not intentional or malicious,  just brutal honesty!

i have been known not to hold my tongue especially when a mdfkr cross the line! and that's a major flaw of mine. i not bragging, i have cursed out judges, lawyers and police officers!

when i was in the military i cursed out from sgt to colonel!! no fackin lie!! there's ah crazy line with me and when i cross that i could do anything in ah fit of rage, especially when i think i'm being wrongly targeted or being taken advantage of.

i notice it have nuff hypocrites on here, man who does be hating on the sly, but does act like they cool wid every body, and when i post meh post they does PM me and say "keep speaking the truth bredder give them hell, ppl need to hear this" but would never come to my aid when the drama queens start attacking me.

right now it have man on daft trini thread talking bout "oh i never met chris but he seemed to be ah nice fella", allyuh does make ah nigga want tuh gag with allyuh hypocrisy!! half the board hated the fella bc of his politics, but now allyuh acting like he was allyuh drinking buddy!!

like i said i "may" have spoken out of timin, but it was out of love, not contempt, and mdfkrs on here want tuh crucify JC like he's the worst thing since AIDS!

i just like how allyuh does play moral judge when some of yuhs is the biggest violators. like i said, all i do is talk the truth, and i've said it over and over, i speak the truth, and fack who doh like it.

it have man talking bout i love playing the victim, what fackin victim?? i speak about my life not bc i lookin for sympathy but rather stating what took place in T&T when i was growing up, and still goin on, and i will  never stop bc trinidad is not what allyuh hypocrites make it out to be!

it still have classism in T&T and allyuh love having the upper hand, that's why allyuh hate it when i talk, bc nuff ah allyuh is elitist minded though allyuh parents were working class stiffs, yet allyuh love the status quo.

i for one am not pro establishment , and i doubt i would ever be even if i become filthy rich within that same establishment i will never switch! and ppl would just have to accept that.

it have man who does come on here talking all that queen elizabeth victorian BS, but i doh say nutten, i does let them get off without interruption, like when allyuh was bigging up Eliis Clark, i eh say shyte even though i hated his politics i kept it cool,

bc every one don't necessarily see things in the same light, so i go out my way to respect ah next mans opinion, but lemme say something that they don't agree with nah, is ah big mdcnt posse allyuh forming tuh put me in my place! "Oh JC this and JC that, and JC is ah racist!"

it have two man in particular when ever someone say something that eh sit right wid them, is cuss galore in the most indignant disrespectful way, callin man out dey name and challenging their intelligence and manhood.

boy it have some sick ppl on here oui!

« Last Edit: April 03, 2013, 04:00:09 PM by just cool »

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 03, 2013, 04:07:33 PM »
True trini make ah post about daft's guns, saying there is illegal gun laws in DC, but no one jumped on his back.

his boy came and made a one liner saying "only hand guns were illegal, but heller changed that in 2008", and that was it! no one found that inappropriate, but my heart felt post with no malicious intent was viewed with disdain.

it really have favorites on this site yes, no wonder supa don't come around no more!  hypocrites!

Offline mal jeux

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 03, 2013, 04:10:05 PM »
 :rotfl:  :rotfl:  :rotfl: hot flash!
"How many times do I have to flush before you go away?"

Offline Bourbon

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 03, 2013, 04:14:27 PM »
Fellas....long and short of wha I want to say is....

It eh make sense. Is a internet forum. Just let things be. It eh worth it. After all that..den what?
The greatest single cause of atheism in the world today are Christians who acknowledge Jesus ;with their lips and walk out the door and deny Him by their lifestyle. That is what an unbelieving world simply finds unbelievable.

Offline theworm2345

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: April 03, 2013, 04:20:20 PM »

It eh make sense. Is a internet forum. Just let things be. It eh worth it. After all that..den what?
:beermug: :beermug: :beermug:

One of the ites was killed in real life and yet reactions like this to something said on the internet still happens  ???
« Last Edit: April 03, 2013, 04:23:38 PM by theworm2345 »

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 03, 2013, 04:22:16 PM »
:rotfl:  :rotfl:  :rotfl: hot flash!
Yuhs ah next one with no fackin life, you live for controversy and uproar. when last you made a post that someone could learn from?? you really chose an appropriate name. the way you go around the forum riling up ppl like ah sickness that drains young lives of their nutrients is indicative of your character.

you are a diseased fella who thrives on ppl's unhappiness, never do you come on here to brighten someones day, but instead you get joy from hurting ppl. i ardently hope you're happy with your mischievous life, God knows i couldn't.
« Last Edit: April 03, 2013, 05:05:13 PM by just cool »

Offline diamondtrim

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 03, 2013, 04:37:20 PM »
Wha d hell i really seein here boy??

Really????????...................

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 04, 2013, 02:25:13 AM »
Just Cool, what exactly yuh trying to establish? That yuh have a diseased mind? Yuh starting to cut as a thoroughly sympathetic figure easily and needlessly unhinged.

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 04, 2013, 02:56:14 AM »

:beermug: :beermug: :beermug:

One of the ites was killed in real life and yet reactions like this to something said on the internet still happens  ???

Amen.

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: April 04, 2013, 03:09:31 AM »
Just Cool, what exactly yuh trying to establish? That yuh have a diseased mind? Yuh starting to cut as a thoroughly sympathetic figure easily and needlessly unhinged.
Boy haul yuh mudda c@nt wid yuh passive aggressive behavior, starting sh!t wid ppl and acting like yuh doh know what de fack yuh did, yuhs the quint essential hypocrite, yuh learn well from whitey the lil time yuh been in america.

all this c@nt hole talk bout diseased mind and sympathetic figure, haul yuh cyaw wid all that batty boy soft arse talk, dat cyar work on me!

is weeks now yuh riding my bike yuh lil bitch, get the fack off me now !! ah serious bro, i eh playing wid yuh, yuh tink ah cyar find yuh eh, well keep fackin wid me and see if i eh show up on yuh fackin door step! yuh lil punk ass mdfkr!

yuhs ah real fackin jerk off! all month yuh riding meh and fackin wid meh, and yuh doh expek retaliation?? one thing i don't do is be on ppl, ah man could do what he want, but just leave me be, do, say, act, but once yuh come in my space and start clowning i will run yuh, and if yuh refuse to move i will come after yuh dread dread!!

ah tellin yuh leave me da fack alone yuh lil attention whore, if yuh think that i trippin then fine, that is ah clear sign tuh stay the fack away from me and keep yuh distance!!  if yuhs any kind ah man you would respect my space!  talk dun!!!!!!!!!
« Last Edit: April 04, 2013, 03:11:11 AM by just cool »

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: April 04, 2013, 03:24:26 AM »
Dahis part of the matter right there ... It's not about you!!! But you convinced yuhself that it is. You really feel I carve out a space to give you special treatment? Yuh really feel yuh could come on this forum and want to be treated with kid gloves while yuh handle other people rough? You is de principle man that does be telling ppl to grow a pair. Now would be time to take yuh own advice.

Your issue here is that yuh can't separate things ... Well when I am off my phone and at a desktop or laptop, I will separate them fuh yuh ... So yuh could see clearly through the misty mirror yuh looking through. Iz not about you. If that doh wuk, then we could go down the path of haul yuh duty stinking cuddersmont and biatch dis and de next. Ah multilingual.

And by de way ... Nobody ent being passive aggressive. I'm responding clearly and directly. Like yuh not accustomed to that.
« Last Edit: April 04, 2013, 03:34:32 AM by asylumseeker »

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: April 04, 2013, 03:56:54 AM »
Dahis part of the matter right there ... It's not about you!!! But you convinced yuhself that it is. You really feel I carve out a space to give you special treatment? Yuh really feel yuh could come on this forum and want to be treated with kid gloves while yuh handle other people rough? You is de principle man that does be telling ppl to grow a pair. Now would be time to take yuh own advice.

Your issue here is that yuh can't separate things ... Well when I am off my phone and at a desktop or laptop, I will separate them fuh yuh ... So yuh could see clearly through the misty mirror yuh looking through. Iz not about you. If that doh wuk, then we could go down the path of haul yuh duty stinking cuddersmont and biatch dis and de next. Ah multilingual.

And by de way ... Nobody ent being passive aggressive. I'm responding clearly and directly. Like yuh not accustomed to that.
Just leave me alone nah guy, leave me alone nah guy, please leave me alone guy, please leave meeeee ahhh loneeee!!!!!!!!!

Offline Rodney

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: April 04, 2013, 04:41:50 AM »
Me thinks this thread has gone off topic. Ah melt down is occuring  :(

Offline lefty

• Hero Warrior
  • would u like to buy an 'O'.........
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: April 04, 2013, 06:33:56 AM »
who merge these two threads first and second whoever merge it why alyuh didn'jus lock off d rant altogether ....is jus dat ...it doh make sense too much.....outside ah dat, dis is ah big fat case about nutten dat started from nutten.........
I pity the fool....

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: April 04, 2013, 06:46:18 AM »
I agree. The thread should not have been merged because doing so gives credence to the idea that there is a connection of substance between the threads. There really isn't. It also derails a perfectly sound football-focused thread.

On top of that, I would have appreciated having the thread standing alone. Perhaps that would have gone some way to highlight how ludicrous it was to begin with ... not to mention, easier to find.

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Luck Favours The Prepared"
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: April 04, 2013, 06:53:31 AM »
Why this thread get merge into a football topic? Come nah man. Stueps
"Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid."
Youtube Channel

Offline Dinner Mints

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Cory Thomas: Illustration and Design
Re: Who is Currently our MOST consistent striker?
« Reply #27 on: April 04, 2013, 07:17:54 AM »
Soon as Lent done man start drinking, yes.

Offline Jah Gol

• Hero Warrior
  • Ronaldinho is the best player of our era
    • View Profile
    • The Ministry of Noise
« Reply #28 on: April 04, 2013, 07:44:13 AM »
Real confusion taking place.

The government don't actually care about the country. North Korea trying they best to start a war, JC ranting on DIFFERENT level and watch Sam post.

What really going on ?

Offline Pur_Trini

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: April 04, 2013, 08:03:38 AM »

Some men on here just like a lil forum fight, others feel it have nothing nicer than to encourage one.   "Real confusion taking place" indeed.
.........and may God bless our Nation.

1]; } ?>