March 28, 2024, 02:24:02 AM

Author Topic: Barack Obama Commissions Scientists to map and study the Brain  (Read 2181 times)

Offline coache

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Barack Obama have commissioned scientists to map and study the brain. We know more about outerspace than we know of our own brain.
Football has also recognized the power of the brain. New concepts at the fore such as "Life Kineticks",
"Ballrithmics" and "Brain Centered Learning" all focused on multiple learning systems which provides for faster more profound and proficient learning by players.
Many coaches and trainers have been using, adopting and exploring this type of learning.
The direction that football is going in the future would be centered around this creative  type of learning environment; Systems would become a thing of the past  and the  players would have total control of what goes on on the field of play. Coaches would be there to help players prepare and provide inspiration.
Barcelona is already showing us what the possibilities are.

truetrini

Re: Barack Obama Commissions Scientists to map and study the Brain
« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2013, 08:28:45 PM »
Barack Obama have commissioned scientists to map and study the brain. We know more about outerspace than we know of our own brain.
Football has also recognized the power of the brain. New concepts at the fore such as "Life Kineticks",
"Ballrithmics" and "Brain Centered Learning" all focused on multiple learning systems which provides for faster more profound and proficient learning by players.
Many coaches and trainers have been using, adopting and exploring this type of learning.
The direction that football is going in the future would be centered around this creative  type of learning environment; Systems would become a thing of the past  and the  players would have total control of what goes on on the field of play. Coaches would be there to help players prepare and provide inspiration.
Barcelona is already showing us what the possibilities are.

You sounding like you just got into coaching or just got your coaching license.  Not a bad thing at all, I am happy for anyone who is into modern coaching.

New license holder?   Nice we need more like you in the game especially if you are in T&T or plan on helping T&T.

Offline coache

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 05, 2013, 09:43:10 PM »
Well it's good that it  seems that I am  a new coach..and that's the whole point of the thing ..to stay current...constantly learning about new things ..investigating ..staying abreast and up to date ..constantly renewing...we need that in these times because if we don't realize what's really happening in the world ..we would be left behind.

Offline zuluwarrior

• Hero Warrior
  • use your tongue to count your teeth
    • View Profile
    • http://pointalive.com
« Reply #3 on: April 05, 2013, 10:37:12 PM »
Well I would come straight with it ,in Trinbago everything is politics , corruption and bullshitters.

If I were you, I would look for a job in foreign and get paid to teach what I know Coache if you see  TTFF comming East run West .

I know I would get KUSS out but Choache I want you to know the truth , if you dont believe me ask Latars he know.   
good things happening to good people: a good thing
good things happening to bad people: a bad thing
bad things happening to good people: a bad thing
bad things happening to bad people: a good thing

Offline doc

• Hero Warrior
  • ...game, set, match.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 06, 2013, 03:20:27 AM »
Well it's good that it  seems that I am  a new coach..and that's the whole point of the thing ..to stay current...constantly learning about new things ..investigating ..staying abreast and up to date ..constantly renewing...we need that in these times because if we don't realize what's really happening in the world ..we would be left behind.
Or you can be taken around a bend where you lose sight of the real big picture  :-\
Live large and prosper!

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 06, 2013, 07:04:07 AM »
what this has to do with football?

Offline Fyzoman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 06, 2013, 07:07:07 AM »
what this has to do with football?

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Wait Deeks yuh go get ah nice long-winded explanation with a lot of stating of de obvious.
"Practice is the best of all instructors"

Offline coache

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 06, 2013, 12:22:38 PM »
This has everything to do with football for example having knowledge of how the brain works gives us an edge in understanding what the possibilities are..take for instance kids between the age of infancy to about 14yrs of age undergo rapid brain development and the development doesn't occur evenly for all parts of the brain.  These kids have a disproportionate developed area of the brain which is more concerned with pleasure and lack of restraint vs reasoning which is less developed and takes place later in life. With this type of knowledge it would help us understand the players better and would be able to tailor our sessions to suit them. We wouldn't waste time talking to kids about systems  and long drills which require lots of concentration when we know all they want to do is play and have fun and push the limit of what is daring and exciting.

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 06, 2013, 04:42:58 PM »
Coache, this thing is a double edge sword. Knowing how the brain works will lead to manipulation and attempts of real mind control. All we will have is a bunch of robots running all over the field. Jeez, just let nature take it's course.

Offline coache

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 06, 2013, 05:02:44 PM »
Nah Deeks ,it's nothing like that ..it has to do with helping players unlock their own brain...just think.. we come from a society where child abuse is a normal occurrence and we call it discipline...if we understand why a child is doing something then we can use a diversionary method to get the child to what's desired vs getting vex and and inadvertently bring more attention to what we don't want.
If we understand that the capability of the brain is thousands of times faster than a computer then if we as coaches can help a player unlock it's potential then we'd get more out of the player.
Let's look at our athletes or our national team players ..the guys are naturally faster,stronger, and quicker than the average American player yet when we play them we get beat in every department..most of the times our players are mentally drained before they take the pitch..
look what happened in 1989..I tell my players football is 70% mental and the rest is physical.

Offline Observer

• Hero Warrior
  • The best gift for a footballer is Intelligence ---
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 07, 2013, 08:11:11 AM »
Thinking quickly and solving problems  are at the heart of life and yes football. Most of the best players had quick minds (vision), along with superb technique and physical qualities. The cognitive, is definitely one area in the game that needs constant study.
« Last Edit: April 09, 2013, 09:38:34 AM by Observer »
To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead
                                              Thomas Paine

Offline coache

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 07, 2013, 05:17:13 PM »
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ASyhMkbIAY&list=PL82868D3868635D9F  Check out this link ..this is one of the guys from Belgium do Brain Centered football..he's challenging the kids mentally,technically and physically

Offline coache

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 07, 2013, 06:20:33 PM »
Here's another link about how we can tap into the brain's potential: http://www.lifekinetik.com.au/

Offline kiffysmooth

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 08, 2013, 05:54:57 AM »
Need to find a way to tap into we defenders doh doh brain and tell dem to stop boom kicking d ball dong d road when dey get it, and to make d simple pass to we talented midfielders and build everybody confidence ultimately

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 08, 2013, 10:17:57 AM »
Kiffy, we have no talent midfield. None. If our mids were so talented, they would have demanded the ball from the defenders and do the things that talented mids do. After looking at the CFU cup, I stated that our defenders are not skill or confident enough to carry the ball 10/15 yds. If they are confident and/or skill, they have no confidence in the mids. They feel the mids will lose the ball and put them under pressure. So they hoof it up the road. The sad thing is, most of our defenders are unable make a decent precise long ball to our forwards. They hit it in the spaces, hoping our speedy forwards will run and control it. It may happen once, twice. But third time and beyond, the smarter defence shut us out.

Offline Andre

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: April 08, 2013, 12:25:06 PM »
barack trying to figure out why publicly lusting after dougla.

Offline coache

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 08, 2013, 03:16:18 PM »
I eh get no comments about the videos ..maybe  some clarification is needed as to what the objectives are for example the kids are in constant motion..they get to touch the ball all the time, different size balls are used ,they get to repeat the same activity in different dimensions and they have to anticipate and think about who is going where, who's doing what, and what comes next ,their speed and use of time and space are all framed in the brain from an early age. Also no negative comments are made by coaches mistakes are allowed , and the exercise isn't stopped to make corrections. Sessions are crowded on purpose. No pinnies ...the kids must think..

1]; } ?>