April 27, 2024, 12:59:18 PM

Author Topic: T&T Head coach and TD look ahead to Panama clash  (Read 2710 times)

Offline Trini _2026

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
T&T Head coach and TD look ahead to Panama clash
« on: April 12, 2013, 01:42:15 PM »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/Lyp1HtyZTeU" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/Lyp1HtyZTeU</a>
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4</a>

Offline Trini _2026

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: T&T Head coach and TD look ahead to Panama clash
« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2013, 01:49:13 PM »
ANTON GETTING DEM FIRED UP !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/lPggsrY7BRc" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/lPggsrY7BRc</a>
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4</a>

Offline palos

• Hero Warrior
  • Test
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 12, 2013, 02:08:06 PM »
Love dat 2nd clip wit de chanting right down at de end.

Anton pep talk was interesting.  He poppin vein and ting and man jes chillin cool in de background.
Carlos "The Rolls Royce" Edwards

Offline coache

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 12, 2013, 02:28:40 PM »
De man talkin my kind a language ..

Offline coache

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 12, 2013, 02:44:57 PM »
Make sure and buy plenty coconut water fuh dem boys...it will recharge,replenish and renew. Best electrolyte on de planet.
A meal of white yam and steam fish or fish brof

Offline Savannah boy

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 12, 2013, 05:55:57 PM »
The togetherness and spirit on dat team is very impressive indeed.

Offline Socapro

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
  • Ras Shorty-I, Father of Soca, Chutney-Soca & Jamoo
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 12, 2013, 06:22:40 PM »
 :beermug: :beermug:
De higher a monkey climbs is de less his ass is on de line, if he works for FIFA that is! ;-)

Offline King Deese

• BlackKnights15
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • photobucket.com
« Reply #7 on: April 12, 2013, 09:38:55 PM »
Yes indeed, that's what I wanted to see. Don't know bout the speech papa.
I am the punishment of God...If you had not comitted great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you.

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 12, 2013, 10:24:05 PM »
Mr. Tim Kee, should we qualify for the WC, why not see if we could have our boys play the Romanian and Estonian U-17s on the same tour as the MNT ... it would provide good exposure for them and also an opportunity for these youngsters to to interact with the MNT. I think it would place them in good stead.

Offline trini_stallion

• Hero Warrior
  • soca in mih veins, soca in mih blood...
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 13, 2013, 05:12:35 AM »
Moveee over panama.move over panama. I loveee these fellas attitude.  And mr corneal...I going and wuk hard to dayy tooo..yuh gett mihhh riledddd up!!! Lehhh we gooo tnt!!!
Soca in mih vein, Soca in meh blood
Soca in yuh vein, Soca in blood,
Soca in we vein, Soca in we blood,
It's a heart of love, can't deny soca, cuz its good fuh de soul...
Trinidad and Tobago jump up now!

Offline frico

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 13, 2013, 06:23:30 AM »
I like Corneal's talk especially when he mentioned that players must work for each other,that is something that is always missing from TT football but this team seems to be doing more.This team was unlucky to lose against Canada from what I listened and we may have easily won had we taken our chances.Go and win today,see you in the United Arab Emirates.

Offline Fyzoman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 13, 2013, 10:52:18 AM »
Sorry eh but I couldn't watch the whole video with Anton talking, admittedly it must be because of his years of ineffectiveness with past teams, together with my feeling that once people know ah camera on them then 'reality' aspect of things goes flying out the window.

Maybe he went to say things that will inspire them fellahs onto the U-17 WC, I hope so.
"Practice is the best of all instructors"

Offline Fyzoman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 13, 2013, 04:28:16 PM »
On ah related note, is it common practice for ah TD to be front and center all the time so?

Ah wonder if Shawn doesn't feel ah little undermined at times :)
"Practice is the best of all instructors"

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 13, 2013, 04:56:28 PM »
I have a quick question, is adidas still actually sponsoring Trinidad and Tobago Football, does anyone know?

Not because a man ears long and he teet' long dat it make him a Jackass!

Offline chelsealife

• You must be the change you wish to see in this world
  • Hero Warrior
  • Its BLUE, what else matters?
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 13, 2013, 05:04:12 PM »
I have a quick question, is adidas still actually sponsoring Trinidad and Tobago Football, does anyone know?
Ah was wondering d same thing. Most ah we players numbers look different so ah doubt. Look like we playing with ole kits

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: April 13, 2013, 05:27:46 PM »
Ah was wondering d same thing. Most ah we players numbers look different so ah doubt. Look like we playing with ole kits

Yeah, because this uniform is what, more than 6 years old now? (and back in '06, it was one of their lower-tiered designs, too)  small ting, I guess, but we shoulda done get at least 2 newer designs by now.  I doubt this design does even be manufactured anymore. 

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Luck Favours The Prepared"
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 13, 2013, 06:56:35 PM »
Well they getting new kit from somewhere because the training kits look new. Im really confused.
"Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid."
Youtube Channel

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
  • Soca in mih veins, Soca in mih blood!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 13, 2013, 07:04:16 PM »
Well they getting new kit from somewhere because the training kits look new. Im really confused.

The kit I just saw is the 2006 kit.....ah confused.  If Adidas doh sponsor we no more, we could wear the people brand just so, just so??  How that does work??...... inquiring minds want to know.....
"...If yuh clothes tear up
Or yuh shoes burst off,
You could still jump up when music play.
Old lady, young baby, everybody could dingolay...
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

RIP Shadow....The legend will live on in music...

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 13, 2013, 07:15:16 PM »

The kit I just saw is the 2006 kit.....ah confused.  If Adidas doh sponsor we no more, we could wear the people brand just so, just so??  How that does work??...... inquiring minds want to know.....

I'm willing to bet they are sponsoring us, my (original) question was a facetious one.  However, teams can wear whatever kits they so chose, "sponsorship" isn't a requirement.  I just want to know, and especially if adidas still IS our official sponsor, then why are we wearing a kit that, by today's standards, is way outdated. Of course the terms of said sponsorship would have to come into play but I don't know that an official clothing sponsor, especially one of, if not THE biggest in the world, would have any team playing in a kit design today from 7 years ago. I am willing to bet that I couldn't order this design/shirt from any of the places I would normally order any of my football gear from.

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
  • Soca in mih veins, Soca in mih blood!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 13, 2013, 07:25:32 PM »

I'm willing to bet they are sponsoring us, my (original) question was a facetious one.  However, teams can wear whatever kits they so chose, "sponsorship" isn't a requirement.  I just want to know, and especially if adidas still IS our official sponsor, then why are we wearing a kit that, by today's standards, is way outdated. Of course the terms of said sponsorship would have to come into play but I don't know that an official clothing sponsor, especially one of, if not THE biggest in the world, would have any team playing in a kit design today from 7 years ago. I am willing to bet that I couldn't order this design/shirt from any of the places I would normally order any of my football gear from.

What happened to the design after this one??  We should at least be in that kit.....oh well.....goooooaaallll!!!!

Ah gone on the next thread..... ;D
"...If yuh clothes tear up
Or yuh shoes burst off,
You could still jump up when music play.
Old lady, young baby, everybody could dingolay...
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

RIP Shadow....The legend will live on in music...

1]; } ?>