April 27, 2024, 11:45:20 AM

Author Topic: Allyuh feel they should bring back lix in schools ?  (Read 1594 times)

Offline Sam

• Hero Warrior
  • Police face and dog heart.
    • View Profile
Allyuh feel they should bring back lix in schools ?
« on: April 17, 2013, 11:17:05 AM »
Hell f00cking YES !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Them kids outta hand.

Faster than a speeding pittbull
Stronger than a shot of ba-bash
Capable of storming any fete

Offline pecan

• Steups ...
  • Hero Warrior
  • Billy Goats Gruff
    • View Profile
Re: Allyuh feel they should bring back lix in schools ?
« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2013, 01:03:00 PM »
No, beat the parents and Jack instead.
Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see.

Offline triniairman

• Hero Warrior
  • ah doh puh water in meh mouth to talk
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 17, 2013, 03:55:17 PM »
Won't work, kids now a days will beat those teaches arse!!

Offline fishs

• I believe in the stars in the dark night.
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 18, 2013, 01:40:11 AM »

Did'n work on you Sam
Ah want de woman on de bass

Offline vb

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • http://www.caribsport01.homestead.com/caribsport.html
« Reply #4 on: April 18, 2013, 05:26:59 AM »
VITAMIN V...KEEPS THE LADIES HEALTHY...:-)

Offline Sam

• Hero Warrior
  • Police face and dog heart.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 18, 2013, 06:01:08 AM »
I drop out of Arima junior sec bro. We was real poor, my mother couln't afford to sen all of us.

And this bullerman VB just love to hear news like this, he prick does get hard when man talk bad bout Sam.

Faster than a speeding pittbull
Stronger than a shot of ba-bash
Capable of storming any fete

Offline Jah Gol

• Hero Warrior
  • Ronaldinho is the best player of our era
    • View Profile
    • The Ministry of Noise
« Reply #6 on: April 18, 2013, 06:37:33 AM »
I would agree with Sam except this is actually the bigger problem. The children not good because they come from terrible homes and have shitty parents.

Across the board now in Trinidad we are trying to come up with government solutions for issues that begin and end in the family. This is why we want schools to correct the nonsense they getting at home. Garbage in - Garbage out.

My feeling is that the State could never replace proper guidance and parenting. We are spending so much money educating and administering public social workers at through various agencies and I fear it will only serve to perpetuate itself rather a foster change.

Offline fishs

• I believe in the stars in the dark night.
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 18, 2013, 06:47:43 AM »
I drop out of Arima junior sec bro. We was real poor, my mother couln't afford to sen all of us.

And this bullerman VB just love to hear news like this, he prick does get hard when man talk bad bout Sam.

I was just giving yuh fatigue. Respect
 Did'n work on me either.
 I use to get licks with anything dey coulda put dey hands on. Some of them was boldfaced enough to tell mih go an pick the guava branch.

Could never understand why when ah get licks in school it started a chain reaction. Mih sister would tell mih mom who would give mih a cut tail then mih mom would tell mih fadder who would give mih a cuttail, he would get in de mood and give mih big brother a cuttail who would then blame that cuttail on me he would give mih a cuttail then, I would be so vex with mih sis that I would tell her something and then the cuttail start again.
Come to think of it ah spent a lot of time when ah was in primary school getting cuttail, because I remember getting cuttail for cathechism, after school for lessons, from de neighbors, shit it even had a common fowl in de yard that used to pick mih foot when it ready.

How de ass I ent turn out to be a mass murderer cuttails me.
Ah want de woman on de bass

Offline ribbit

• Hero Warrior
  • T & T We Want A Goal !
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 18, 2013, 12:42:54 PM »
I would agree with Sam except this is actually the bigger problem. The children not good because they come from terrible homes and have shitty parents.

Across the board now in Trinidad we are trying to come up with government solutions for issues that begin and end in the family. This is why we want schools to correct the nonsense they getting at home. Garbage in - Garbage out.

My feeling is that the State could never replace proper guidance and parenting. We are spending so much money educating and administering public social workers at through various agencies and I fear it will only serve to perpetuate itself rather a foster change.

JG, when yuh look at the amount of core daytime hours teachers spend with kids in our educational system, they take on an (often unacknowledged) parental role. they are a part of the "family". teachers and parents need to work as a team; instead dey passing de buck between each other in a game of not-my-problem. in the old days, parents and teachers were playing on the same team.

Offline vb

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • http://www.caribsport01.homestead.com/caribsport.html
« Reply #9 on: April 18, 2013, 03:00:39 PM »

I was just giving yuh fatigue. Respect
 Did'n work on me either.
 I use to get licks with anything dey coulda put dey hands on. Some of them was boldfaced enough to tell mih go an pick the guava branch.

Could never understand why when ah get licks in school it started a chain reaction. Mih sister would tell mih mom who would give mih a cut tail then mih mom would tell mih fadder who would give mih a cuttail, he would get in de mood and give mih big brother a cuttail who would then blame that cuttail on me he would give mih a cuttail then, I would be so vex with mih sis that I would tell her something and then the cuttail start again.
Come to think of it ah spent a lot of time when ah was in primary school getting cuttail, because I remember getting cuttail for cathechism, after school for lessons, from de neighbors, shit it even had a common fowl in de yard that used to pick mih foot when it ready.

How de ass I ent turn out to be a mass murderer cuttails me.

Boy I used to get hit with any object at hand.
My mother try that shit about go pick the whip. I do it once and after that I tell she hull she tail. I must help you to pick whip to beat me.
I could never understand why they didn't hold back.

I could never beat a child so.

My brothers in Canada refused to believe that I could get beat like that until one day my fadder finally admit to it.

VB
VITAMIN V...KEEPS THE LADIES HEALTHY...:-)

Offline Jah Gol

• Hero Warrior
  • Ronaldinho is the best player of our era
    • View Profile
    • The Ministry of Noise
« Reply #10 on: April 18, 2013, 03:18:12 PM »

JG, when yuh look at the amount of core daytime hours teachers spend with kids in our educational system, they take on an (often unacknowledged) parental role. they are a part of the "family". teachers and parents need to work as a team; instead dey passing de buck between each other in a game of not-my-problem. in the old days, parents and teachers were playing on the same team.
I agree that teachers have to play the mentor/nurturer role especially for young children and the school environment should be compassionate to their issues. They at least have to try to help , I get that.  What I don't like is a pervasive attitude by some people who believe that government is responsible for correcting social ills. And you're right this may have been possible in the past when parents and teachers worked together. My discussion with teachers reveal how much of a challenge it is for teachers to  perform tasks beyond their primary functions when parents either don't care or are deliberate obstacles to progress.

On Sam's substantive question about the behaviour of the children that in my view it is largely shaped by the parents and the home environment and not so much by the teachers and the school. 

1]; } ?>