March 28, 2024, 06:54:41 PM

Author Topic: Searching for a reggae tune  (Read 1032 times)

Offline 100% Barataria

• aka Nachilus
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Searching for a reggae tune
« on: April 14, 2013, 07:05:01 PM »
Here dis one over the weekend, had not heard it in a while (90s track I believe)

"oh what a confrontation, jah children living in a babylon......destroy the younger generation...

it is my intention, to break down the walls of lovi-land..."

same riddim as "boy you dead oh, never see tomorrow, gunshot ah hurt yuh bellyeeeee"

Post a link nah somebody, if it ring a bell
Education is our passport for the future for the future belongs to those who prepare for it today

Offline Tallman

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Searching for a reggae tune
« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2013, 07:33:13 PM »
Yami Bolo - Confrontation (Jah is the Solution)

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/6wAGhme0LVo" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/6wAGhme0LVo</a>
The Conquering Lion of Judah shall break every chain.

Offline 100% Barataria

• aka Nachilus
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 15, 2013, 05:05:54 AM »
Respect TM!  Bless
Education is our passport for the future for the future belongs to those who prepare for it today

Offline soccerman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 15, 2013, 09:04:47 PM »
TM is always on the ball with things like this, quick on the draw too. When you posted it I read it and didn't know what song you were talking about, now TM post it and I can recall it.

Anyway TM can you help me with this one? It's been bugging me for months. Even if you can't find the video and know the name of the song that's good enough.

It's a Lord Nelson song I've been trying to find for a while and I posted it on another topic as well. I think he shot the video in England and from what I remember, it was basically a hospital scene where he was laying in bed ill but by the end he was feeling better full of energy jamming up on the white women/nurses in the video. I used to see it on TTT growing up like in the early 90's but I believe it was a 70's or 80's song. I even remember a line from the song but I think the concept was calypso makes him feel better or something to that effect.

1]; } ?>