April 29, 2024, 08:03:23 AM

Author Topic: Bombing at the Boston Marathon  (Read 32887 times)

Offline Jah Gol

• Hero Warrior
  • Ronaldinho is the best player of our era
    • View Profile
    • The Ministry of Noise
Re: Bombing at the Boston Marathon
« Reply #180 on: April 24, 2013, 08:52:28 AM »
I just heard on Fox news that the bomber's parents were receiving welfare from the State.

Offline fari

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #181 on: April 24, 2013, 08:54:56 AM »
he (saro)  went pres...left after form 3...his bigger brother was legendary pres keeper robin thompson

Offline ribbit

• Hero Warrior
  • T & T We Want A Goal !
    • View Profile
« Reply #182 on: April 24, 2013, 12:11:41 PM »
thing is, in de recent past de us govt "rendition" people on similar evidence. anyway, if russia asking about someone in one of their restive areas and dey eh answering questions on them, dey should put that name on a list and only take it OFF de list when de russians respond in the negative. that would be de prudent thing to do.

Uhm... yeah the US never "render" a citizen. Can't do it, actually.   FBI had no legal basis to act on the info the Russians gave them.  Funny how allyuh does bitch about the US excesses... den bawl fuh it in de same breath.

if yuh could kill them with a drone, yuh could rendition them. yuh have such faith in your govt's virtue let alone competency even now.

um, bawling about us excesses?! ... clearly is time yuh get to know your forumites now yuh is a moderator. yuh receive de orientation package yet? ah know flex and tallman real happy dey could now claim for dat tax credit for employeeing de mentally handica..... never mind.

today's reports indicate the russians contacted the us govt a few times. now it reading like a similar story as 9/11 - failure to connect the dots.

another report showing that they had timbaland's name on a few lists but no resources to cover the names on the list. government 101.

I just heard on Fox news that the bomber's parents were receiving welfare from the State.

dat is something eh. de wife working 80 hours/week, he at home on de internet playing jihadist. waiz dat saying about de devil and idle hands?
« Last Edit: April 24, 2013, 12:14:25 PM by ribbit »

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #183 on: April 24, 2013, 02:16:05 PM »
if yuh could kill them with a drone, yuh could rendition them. yuh have such faith in your govt's virtue let alone competency even now.

It actually has nothing to do with "faith", but given your limited comprehension is no surprise that's what you thinking.  The FBI is the agency that responsible for investigating crimes on US soil.  The CIA is responsible for renditions.  The CIA has no domestic jurisprudence... so even if they wanted to render these fellas into foreign hands for interrogation, they couldn't do it because they are US citizens here on US soil.  Drone targets are different because of the fact that they are enemy combatants, something these fellas were not, and because those enemy combatants have placed themselves beyond the reach of US law.  See how simple that is?  Then again, no matter the level of simplicity it will still continue to elude yuh.

um, bawling about us excesses?! ... clearly is time yuh get to know your forumites now yuh is a moderator. yuh receive de orientation package yet? ah know flex and tallman real happy dey could now claim for dat tax credit for employeeing de mentally handica..... never mind.

today's reports indicate the russians contacted the us govt a few times. now it reading like a similar story as 9/11 - failure to connect the dots.

"Employeeing" yuh say... and yuh talking about mentally handicapped?  Is that what de front ah yuh t-shirt reads... or yuh having trouble understanding what de words mean?  I shudder to think that the 6-year olds you "teaching" might be smarter than you.

Offline Jah Gol

• Hero Warrior
  • Ronaldinho is the best player of our era
    • View Profile
    • The Ministry of Noise
« Reply #184 on: April 24, 2013, 02:19:53 PM »

dat is something eh. de wife working 80 hours/week, he at home on de internet playing jihadist. waiz dat saying about de devil and idle hands?

Watch the lady.

Offline elan

• Go On ......Get In There!!!!!!!!
  • Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #185 on: April 24, 2013, 02:39:15 PM »

It actually has nothing to do with "faith", but given your limited comprehension is no surprise that's what you thinking.  The FBI is the agency that responsible for investigating crimes on US soil.  The CIA is responsible for renditions.  The CIA has no domestic jurisprudence... so even if they wanted to render these fellas into foreign hands for interrogation, they couldn't do it because they are US citizens here on US soil.  Drone targets are different because of the fact that they are enemy combatants, something these fellas were not, and because those enemy combatants have placed themselves beyond the reach of US law.  See how simple that is?  Then again, no matter the level of simplicity it will still continue to elude yuh.

"Employeeing" yuh say... and yuh talking about mentally handicapped?  Is that what de front ah yuh t-shirt reads... or yuh having trouble understanding what de words mean?  I shudder to think that the 6-year olds you "teaching" might be smarter than you.

Bakes you could talk all yuh want this stinks. They could have  done more, much more IF THEY WANTED TO. But, for some reason they let this slip by. Don't take people for some simpletons.  All yuh posturing can't change the fact that they dropped the ball.
As men talking about their family being on welfare, the fellas were living high on the hog. Where the money come? Why so long to look into their financial dealings? There are many questions that are not being explored and glossed over.
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4</a>

AirMan

« Reply #186 on: April 25, 2013, 09:08:24 AM »
'In a surprising report, evidently Tamerlan, Jahar’s 26 year old deceased brother, was in fact taking care of his 3 year old daughter on a daily basis while his wife Katherine worked as a home health care aide. Previously, neighbors of Katherine’s parents, whom the couple lived with, had stated they had not seen Tamerlan for about a year. Katherine had been a student at Suffolk University, when she met him at a nightclub. Raised a Christian, she converted to Islam sometime after meeting her future husband. Her parents home is about an hour and fifteen minutes from Boston off of I-95. The FBI is in the process of interviewing her now'.... http://myvoicetv.net/blog/5-days-that-shook-boston/

AirMan

« Reply #187 on: April 25, 2013, 09:09:04 AM »

Watch the lady.

Yup I was thinking the same

Offline ribbit

• Hero Warrior
  • T & T We Want A Goal !
    • View Profile
« Reply #188 on: April 25, 2013, 01:38:28 PM »

http://www.guardian.co.uk/commentisfree/2013/apr/22/boston-marathon-terrorism-aurora-sandy-hook/print

Why is Boston 'terrorism' but not Aurora, Sandy Hook, Tucson and Columbine?

Two very disparate commentators, Ali Abunimah and Alan Dershowitz, both raised serious questions over the weekend about a claim that has been made over and over about the bombing of the Boston Marathon: namely, that this was an act of terrorism. Dershowitz was on BBC Radio on Saturday and, citing the lack of knowledge about motive, said (at the 3:15 mark): "It's not even clear under the federal terrorist statutes that it qualifies as an act of terrorism." Abunimah wrote a superb analysis of whether the bombing fits the US government's definition of "terrorism", noting that "absolutely no evidence has emerged that the Boston bombing suspects acted 'in furtherance of political or social objectives'" or that their alleged act was 'intended to influence or instigate a course of action that furthers a political or social goal.'" Even a former CIA Deputy Director, Phillip Mudd, said on Fox News on Sunday that at this point the bombing seems more like a common crime than an act of terrorism.

Over the last two years, the US has witnessed at least three other episodes of mass, indiscriminate violence that killed more people than the Boston bombings did: the Tucson shooting by Jared Loughner in which 19 people (including Rep. Gabrielle Giffords) were shot, six of whom died; the Aurora movie theater shooting by James Holmes in which 70 people were shot, 12 of whom died; and the Sandy Hook elementary school shooting by Adam Lanza in which 26 people (20 of whom were children) were shot and killed. The word "terrorism" was almost never used to describe that indiscriminate slaughter of innocent people, and none of the perpetrators of those attacks was charged with terrorism-related crimes. A decade earlier, two high school seniors in Colorado, Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold, used guns and bombs to murder 12 students and a teacher, and almost nobody called that "terrorism" either.

More...

the prez call the bombing an act of terrorism in the earlies. a mistake?

An egregious mistake.

Actually, President Obama pointedly did NOT call it terrorism at first. This was a hot right-wing talking point all week.
http://www.newyorker.com/online/blogs/closeread/2013/04/obama-on-boston-the-question-of-terror.html
http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2013/04/15/Obama-speech-Boston-attack
http://www.mediaite.com/tv/why-does-it-matter-if-president-obama-calls-the-boston-marathon-bombing-an-act-of-terror/

By Thursday, when I guess he had better information he used the term "act of terror" which is parsing, i know, but this is a country where they have serious discussions about flag lapel pins.
http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/2013/04/16/obama-boston-marathon-bombing-remarks/2087565/

From the mediaite article:

For a violent act to be considered “terrorism,” it not only needs to produce a fear, it also needs to have an underlying political objective. This is why incidents like the Newtown shooting, in which a lone shooter committed a random act of violence for no discernible reason, is not considered an “act of terror,” despite the fact that is terrifying. While the attacks today in Boston certainly resemble other “terrorist” acts like the 2007 London subway bombings and others, without knowing who is responsible and what the real motives were, it would be irresponsible to call them “terrorism.”

yeah, de political objective difficult to ascertain. de washington sniper woulda get de terrorist treatment in this climate.

Offline ribbit

• Hero Warrior
  • T & T We Want A Goal !
    • View Profile
« Reply #189 on: April 25, 2013, 01:39:47 PM »

Watch the lady.

she have on burqa now and de papers say she only crying. i never see a happy woman in a burqa to be honest.

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #190 on: April 25, 2013, 04:10:23 PM »
... so many angles to this thing.

* De mother in Russia has shoplifting charges pending in the US.
* She says she thinks the scene was contrived with actors and red paint etc.
* Son #2 is said to have been unarmed at the time of discovery in the boat
* They did NOT rob the convenience store (that was an entirely separate incident)
* Video from Lord & Taylor was NOT sourced

Offline pecan

• Steups ...
  • Hero Warrior
  • Billy Goats Gruff
    • View Profile
« Reply #191 on: April 25, 2013, 06:43:11 PM »

Watch the lady.

she have on burqa now and de papers say she only crying. i never see a happy woman in a burqa to be honest.

Ann Coulter said she should be in prison for wearing a burqa (or something to that effect) ...
Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see.

Offline fari

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #192 on: April 25, 2013, 06:56:54 PM »

Watch the lady.

Ann Coulter said she should be in prison for wearing a burqa (or something to that effect) ...

good god...why somebody eh put something in coulter big mouth...smh

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #193 on: April 25, 2013, 10:25:50 PM »
Bakes you could talk all yuh want this stinks. They could have  done more, much more IF THEY WANTED TO. But, for some reason they let this slip by. Don't take people for some simpletons.  All yuh posturing can't change the fact that they dropped the ball.
As men talking about their family being on welfare, the fellas were living high on the hog. Where the money come? Why so long to look into their financial dealings? There are many questions that are not being explored and glossed over.

What ah go tell yuh... you know better than me and better than de experts and dem.

April 25, 2013

Russia’s Warning on Bombings Suspect Sets Off a Debate

By SCOTT SHANE, MICHAEL S. SCHMIDT and ERIC SCHMITT.

WASHINGTON — In March 2011, the Russian security service sent a stark warning to the F.B.I., reporting that Tamerlan Tsarnaev was “a follower of radical Islam” who had “changed drastically since 2010” and was preparing to travel to Russia’s turbulent Caucasus to connect with underground militant groups. Six months later, Russia sent the same warning to the C.I.A.

On April 15, law enforcement officials say, Mr. Tsarnaev and his younger brother, Dzhokhar, set off bombs at the Boston Marathon, killing three people and maiming many others.

The Russian warnings to the F.B.I. and the C.I.A. also raised questions about Mr. Tsarnaev’s mother, Zubeidat, according to two senior American officials. The Russians were most concerned about Mr. Tsarnaev because they had information that he planned to travel to Russia, according to one of the officials. “The Russians were concerned that mother and son were very religious and strong believers, and they could be militants if they returned to Russia,” the other official said.

The mother, the officials said, did not fit the profile of a potential extremist, leading American counterterrorism officials to not express much concern about her. They did not set up a travel alert on her, for instance, one of the officials said. But they nonetheless added her name to the Terrorist Identities Datamart Environment, or TIDE database, when Tamerlan’s name was added to it in October 2011, the official said.

Should the Russian warnings — seemingly confirmed in part last year when the counterterrorism task force in Boston learned that Mr. Tsarnaev was traveling to Russia — have permitted American officials to foil the marathon plot? That question emerged on Thursday as the crux of a debate among members of Congress, counterterrorism officials and outside experts about whether, and how, the security system failed.

F.B.I. officials have defended their response to the Russian tip, which prompted agents to interview Mr. Tsarnaev and his parents and check government databases and Internet activity. The bureau found nothing.

On Thursday, some members of Congress and former government officials said Tamerlan Tsarnaev’s six-month visit to Dagestan last year was a missed opportunity to refocus attention on him and potentially prevent the attack. Others suggested that the criticism was 20-20 hindsight, and that the F.B.I.’s performance was reasonable under the circumstances.

The critical moment came in January 2012, when a Customs database sent an alert about Mr. Tsarnaev’s plan to travel to Russia to a Customs agent assigned to the F.B.I.-led Joint Terrorism Task Force in Boston, according to a Congressional official. It is unclear who else saw the information, but it does not appear to have prompted any new scrutiny of Mr. Tsarnaev at the time or when he returned to the United States that July.

“If there was a failure at any time, maybe it was at that point, to get a follow-up interview,” said Representative Mike Rogers, Republican of Michigan and chairman of the House Intelligence Committee, a former F.B.I. agent. “But even so, it’s hard to say they did something wrong. Travel in and of itself is not derogatory information, and that area is far down on our priority list.”

Across Capitol Hill, senators from both parties emerged from a classified briefing on the bombings sounding generally supportive of the F.B.I. “I wish there would have been more,” said Senator Jeff Flake, an Arizona Republican on the Intelligence Committee, “but I’m not in a position to say that I would have done it differently.” Senator Carl Levin, a Michigan Democrat who leads the Armed Services Committee, said, “Unless there’s additional information that pops up, I’m not critical of their actions.”

But Senator Lindsey Graham, Republican of South Carolina, said in earlier remarks to reporters that the Boston bombing case “is becoming, to me, a case study in system failure.”

“You have Russian intelligence services contacting two agencies within our federal government responsible for our national security, the F.B.I. and the C.I.A.,” he said. “They tell us, ‘We believe you have a radical Islamist in your midst.’ ” Despite the warning and the F.B.I.’s initial follow-up, Mr. Graham said, Mr. Tsarnaev was able to visit Dagestan and return unnoticed, and discuss “killing Americans” openly on the Internet undetected.

Jimmy Gurulé, a former counterterrorism official who teaches at Notre Dame Law School, said the alert about Mr. Tsarnaev’s travel plans should have prompted new attention, since it appeared to give weight to the Russian warning. He said that the authorities should have sought a court warrant to monitor his cellphone and e-mail while he was in Russia. “When he came back to the United States, they should have pulled him out of the Customs line, inspected his belongings, looked at his laptop and cellphone and questioned him about what he had done in Dagestan,” said Mr. Gurulé.

But law enforcement officials said it was unrealistic to expect the F.B.I., which had already taken a hard look at Mr. Tsarnaev, to reopen the case merely because of his travel. The TIDE database has roughly 700,000 names in it, a senior law enforcement official said, and Customs officials get 20 or 30 alerts every day about travel by people in various databases.

In addition, the official said, it would have violated Justice Department guidelines to keep pursuing Mr. Tsarnaev after the initial assessment found no evidence of a crime. “You pursue the original information, come to conclusions,” he said.

The official said that the F.B.I. would certainly have looked at Mr. Tsarnaev again if the Russians had told the bureau that they had developed more information on him during his trip. “That is all that would have taken,” the official said.

One factor in the failure to follow up may have been Mr. Tsarnaev’s ethnicity as a Chechen and his destination, Dagestan, according to both government officials and independent specialists. While those might have set off suspicions in Russia, militants from the Caucasus have generally not targeted the United States.

The authorities would most likely have given Mr. Tsarnaev a closer examination when he returned to the United States if he had traveled to Yemen or Pakistan, where multiple plots against American cities have been hatched.

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/04/26/us/russia-told-us-bomb-suspect-was-radical-islamist.html?pagewanted=2&_r=0

When yuh have even Republicans saying they not sure anything could have been done differently... the same Republicans who lining up at every opportunity to fly up Obama ass for breathing the wrong way... then you know that the criticism in some quarters is unreasonable.  As for that Gurulé fella from Notre Dame, I respect the fact that he's supposed to be some terrorism expert, and a criminal law professor at that... but he on serious shit.  You can't go searching people cellphone and laptop just because of where they traveled, especially when where they travel to is not a terrorism hotspot.

Offline pecan

• Steups ...
  • Hero Warrior
  • Billy Goats Gruff
    • View Profile
« Reply #194 on: April 26, 2013, 06:55:02 AM »

here is the interview

1:15  "also, why not just shoot up the boat [referring to suspect #2], we are not going to talk to him to get any information ... they should have just kept shooing when they caught him in the boat ... get him an automatic death penalty there .."
2:40  "... she ought to be in prison for wearing a hijab"

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/FIQV9T_J-EU" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/FIQV9T_J-EU</a>

Offline ribbit

• Hero Warrior
  • T & T We Want A Goal !
    • View Profile
« Reply #195 on: April 26, 2013, 08:47:39 AM »

here is the interview

1:15  "also, why not just shoot up the boat [referring to suspect #2], we are not going to talk to him to get any information ... they should have just kept shooing when they caught him in the boat ... get him an automatic death penalty there .."
2:40  "... she ought to be in prison for wearing a hijab"

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/FIQV9T_J-EU" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/FIQV9T_J-EU</a>

2.56 "did she get a clitorectomy too?"
       "well uhhh i don't know the answer to that."

:rotfl:
« Last Edit: April 26, 2013, 08:57:38 AM by ribbit »

Offline Dutty

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #196 on: April 26, 2013, 08:53:49 AM »

de woman so bold she blamin america....one setta dotish talk bout america was supposed to take care of she boys and how america take way she boys
dem blame america people does real irritate me oui

wait? is me who jus type dat?
Little known fact: The online transportation medium called Uber was pioneered in Trinidad & Tobago in the 1960's. It was originally called pullin bull.

Offline pecan

• Steups ...
  • Hero Warrior
  • Billy Goats Gruff
    • View Profile
« Reply #197 on: April 26, 2013, 09:00:40 AM »

de woman so bold she blamin america....one setta dotish talk bout america was supposed to take care of she boys and how america take way she boys
dem blame america people does real irritate me oui

wait? is me who jus type dat?

as much as we make fun of the grand ole US of A, there is no country I would rather have as a neighbour.

the onliest thing is that they now starting to talk about charging visitor fees for Canadians.

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #198 on: April 26, 2013, 11:02:42 AM »
 :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: Dutty and pecan, allyuh throwing corn fuh fowl?  :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #199 on: April 26, 2013, 11:04:39 AM »
So de man who geh carjacked has been described as "Danny, a young Chinese entrepreneur". He trying his best tuh stay outta de limelight.

Offline Toppa

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #200 on: April 26, 2013, 03:13:53 PM »
:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: Dutty and pecan, allyuh throwing corn fuh fowl?  :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

haha
www.westindiantube.com

Check it out - it real bad!

Offline ribbit

• Hero Warrior
  • T & T We Want A Goal !
    • View Profile
« Reply #201 on: April 29, 2013, 08:52:50 AM »
this thing getting stranger as days pass.

the mother is being said to have played a key role in radicalizing her sons. the FSB have a wiretap with the younger one talking about jihad with the mother.

is that what jihad has come to mean for islamic youth? an incoherent "struggle" against something you don't (or can't) appreciate? there was no political objective with this bombing. it's looking like this bombing was the older brother's personal struggle with faith - his proof that he was muslim. cheaper than a ticket to mecca i guess. that is messed up.

Offline elan

• Go On ......Get In There!!!!!!!!
  • Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #202 on: April 29, 2013, 09:46:55 AM »

the mother is being said to have played a key role in radicalizing her sons. the FSB have a wiretap with the younger one talking about jihad with the mother.

is that what jihad has come to mean for islamic youth? an incoherent "struggle" against something you don't (or can't) appreciate? there was no political objective with this bombing. it's looking like this bombing was the older brother's personal struggle with faith - his proof that he was muslim. cheaper than a ticket to mecca i guess. that is messed up.

Was this before or after they could have put them on a no fly list?
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4</a>

Offline pecan

• Steups ...
  • Hero Warrior
  • Billy Goats Gruff
    • View Profile
« Reply #203 on: April 29, 2013, 10:18:54 AM »
Four Enduring Mysteries About the Boston Bombings (from Time Mgazine on-line)

http://swampland.time.com/2013/04/29/four-mysteries-about-the-boston-bombings/?xid=newsletter-daily

1) Did They Really Act On Their Own?
2) How Much Does Vladimir Putin Know?
3) Did U.S. Intelligence Officials Fail to ‘Connect the Dots’ Again?
4) Who Is ‘Misha’ and Where Is He?

Read more: http://swampland.time.com/2013/04/29/four-mysteries-about-the-boston-bombings/#ixzz2RrzSGXmn

Offline ribbit

• Hero Warrior
  • T & T We Want A Goal !
    • View Profile
« Reply #204 on: April 29, 2013, 10:36:10 AM »

Was this before or after they could have put them on a no fly list?

here's the link. it sounds like it was 2011 when they did the wiretap, so before.

Offline kounty

• Hero Warrior
  • Truthfulness is brighter than the light of the sun
    • View Profile
« Reply #205 on: April 29, 2013, 10:48:36 AM »

This was on NPR last friday.
http://www.thisamericanlife.org/radio-archives/episode/493/picture-show?act=1#play
I am not muslim, and I don't understand the struggle. But I could possibly try to understand oppression. And I wouldn't be as flippant as bolded.

Offline ribbit

• Hero Warrior
  • T & T We Want A Goal !
    • View Profile
« Reply #206 on: April 29, 2013, 12:43:32 PM »

http://www.thisamericanlife.org/radio-archives/episode/493/picture-show?act=1#play
I am not muslim, and I don't understand the struggle. But I could possibly try to understand oppression. And I wouldn't be as flippant as bolded.

what oppression these fellows know? these 4kers been living usa for 10 years. man have an american wife and kid. sell that line somewhere else.

Offline kounty

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #207 on: April 29, 2013, 04:47:03 PM »

what oppression these fellows know? these 4kers been living usa for 10 years. man have an american wife and kid. sell that line somewhere else.
Homes, usually I just let ignorance be. But you still displaying a great misunderstanding of what it means to be muslim. The idea of the ummah is so central, as it was the context in which the muslims viewed themselves during the revelation of the Quran. So to say that these dudes grow up in new jersey (hyp) so they shouldn't feel injustice halfway across the globe against "their people" personally is just...ignorant. What you reading? Do you view yourself as belonging to anything greater than you or your family?
« Last Edit: April 29, 2013, 05:04:31 PM by kounty »

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #208 on: April 29, 2013, 06:00:10 PM »
Homes, usually I just let ignorance be. But you still displaying a great misunderstanding of what it means to be muslim. The idea of the ummah is so central, as it was the context in which the muslims viewed themselves during the revelation of the Quran. So to say that these dudes grow up in new jersey (hyp) so they shouldn't feel injustice halfway across the globe against "their people" personally is just...ignorant. What you reading? Do you view yourself as belonging to anything greater than you or your family?

Didn't you just finish say that you're not Muslim and you don't understand the struggle?

Offline kounty

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #209 on: April 29, 2013, 07:04:37 PM »
lawd! Tallman!!!! this fella need some more wok to do!!!! And TT not here for him to love up so now we to ketch!
Al-muqtasidatun (The moderate one, aka the maco-rator :) ), Is there any contradiction in what I just type sir? Let me break it down 4 u. Ribbit referring to Jihad and I telling him that I'm not muslim so I don't know  about (understand) Jihad (the struggle). But, by the same token 99.999% of those ('terrorists') surveyed cite what? what these boston dudes say? I didn't say I was a moron did I? So please join me oh moderate one, and correct sir ribbit  in his incorrect statement about islamic youth in a general fight against what they don't appreciate. or fix up my grammar dey. either way ignorance is why we still here all these years after GWB proclaim it true that "they hate our freedom." So if you or the man really didn't know, please don't stop him from knowing, so we could really get somewhere in this battle.

1]; } ?>