April 16, 2024, 04:34:43 PM

Author Topic: T&T's 2006 World Cup qualification.  (Read 4539 times)

Offline davidephraim

• Do Good and Live!!
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: T&T's 2006 World Cup qualification.
« Reply #30 on: April 19, 2013, 08:24:39 AM »
LiL boy...pull yuh stinking fuc%ing mudder cu#t
FU#K You...you and yuh devil is not TNT...you cun#

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
BM, tell we how you really feel..... ;D

:) :)
Warren N. Boucaud

Offline socalion

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: April 19, 2013, 08:45:00 AM »
Unbelievable....It amazes me how can so many controversies be related to  this individual ( jack Warner)... can it be a coincidence , (some spell of misfortune, which i doubt as he has accumulated massive wealth legal or otherwise , that's not for me to determine) , however it raises some serious questions   about this individual and his dealings ......!!! how can someone  who had risen from the noble role as  a school teacher entrusted to lead by example , to the  very pinnacle of world football   ( fifa) . be now so vilified....??   hmm  the arrogance of man .....    mr jack  warner what will your legacy be??  i suppose only you can answer that.....self introspection should be your guide ..... the ball is in your court

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: April 19, 2013, 10:39:39 AM »
Unbelievable....It amazes me how can so many controversies be related to  this individual ( jack Warner)... can it be a coincidence , (some spell of misfortune, which i doubt as he has accumulated massive wealth legal or otherwise , that's not for me to determine) , however it raises some serious questions   about this individual and his dealings ......!!! how can someone  who had risen from the noble role as  a school teacher entrusted to lead by example , to the  very pinnacle of world football   ( fifa) . be now so vilified....??   hmm  the arrogance of man .....    mr jack  warner what will your legacy be??  i suppose only you can answer that.....self introspection should be your guide ..... the ball is in your court

You waxing philosphical bout a man who couple days ago say he uncorruptible. Next thing he will say he is Jesus Christ
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: April 19, 2013, 10:49:05 AM »

You waxing philosphical bout a man who couple days ago say he uncorruptible. Next thing he will say he is Jesus Christ

He's already come close to saying that.

Offline Sando

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile

Offline socalion

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: April 19, 2013, 11:26:00 AM »

Let me put it like this Jack Warner  Due to  his arrogance and lustful greed will at some point sooner or later will have much to answer for ... I'm no Fan of jack warner .. 

1]; } ?>