March 28, 2024, 12:40:19 PM

Author Topic: 2013 NBA Playoffs Thread  (Read 26258 times)

Offline Dutty

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: 2013 NBA Playoffs Thread
« Reply #150 on: June 17, 2013, 03:13:16 PM »
Bitter yuh like shit eh...

He eh lie...I wearin dat hat wit pride

LeBron and Wade was sandbagging in Game 3
How dat hat fitting???

Like a fur lined Fedora :mackdaddy:

And when Danny Green suddenly cyah hit  ah bucket in de nex game ...ah go buy ah suit to match ..like yorkie own
Little known fact: The online transportation medium called Uber was pioneered in Trinidad & Tobago in the 1960's. It was originally called pullin bull.

Offline soccerman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #151 on: June 17, 2013, 08:54:38 PM »
Bitter yuh like shit eh...

He eh lie...I wearin dat hat wit pride

LeBron and Wade was sandbagging in Game 3
How dat hat fitting???

Like a fur lined Fedora :mackdaddy:

And when Danny Green suddenly cyah hit  ah bucket in de nex game ...ah go buy ah suit to match ..like yorkie own

:rotfl: We go have to put you courtside fuh game 7, next tuh Flo Rida in yuh outfit

Offline Bitter

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #152 on: June 18, 2013, 08:10:15 PM »
Duncan is putting on a paint clinic.
Bitter is a supercalifragilistic tic-tac-pro

Offline Bitter

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #153 on: June 18, 2013, 09:06:24 PM »
Whey allyuh.
Spurs 1 quarter away from #5

Offline Bitter

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #154 on: June 18, 2013, 09:52:44 PM »
Once again, this is a hell of a game/series

Offline Bitter

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #155 on: June 18, 2013, 10:13:52 PM »
The fix is in!

Game 7.

I feel Manu sell out.

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #156 on: June 18, 2013, 10:15:55 PM »
SPURS LOST THE PLOT
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline Bitter

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #157 on: June 18, 2013, 10:17:30 PM »

Offline futbolfan

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #158 on: June 18, 2013, 10:19:33 PM »
Once again, this is a hell of a game/series
Totally agree!!
Manu selling guns....
The darkest hour is just before the dawn.

Offline Peong

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #159 on: June 18, 2013, 10:37:01 PM »
 :wavetowel:
That was a huge step-back three!

Offline soccerman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #160 on: June 18, 2013, 10:47:27 PM »
What a game!!! Of all the free throws for Leonard to miss...

Offline soccerman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #161 on: June 18, 2013, 10:48:08 PM »

Now yuh Dutty tuh come out in he Yorkie suit tuh match

Offline davyjenny1

• duaneoconnor-tt.com
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • http://www.duaneoconnor-tt.com
« Reply #162 on: June 19, 2013, 12:32:46 AM »
Spurs foxx up the 6 game
The difference between the possible and
the impossible lies in a person determination.

Your Knowledge is directly related to your potential income.
 http://www.duaneoconnor-tt.com

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #163 on: June 19, 2013, 12:49:37 AM »
Whey allyuh.
Spurs 1 quarter away from #5

Sorry.. I does be on FB carrying on de banter.  Mih hater pardna riding LeBron all night.  Refuse tuh give him credit in de end, say he take over after he teammates do all de hard work  :rotfl:

Great game.  Making de case on FB now that Ray Ray is de greatest shooter of all time... certainly the past 25 years.

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #164 on: June 19, 2013, 12:53:15 AM »
The fix is in!

Game 7.

I feel Manu sell out.

Manu run outta magic dust.  Spurs get all de calls and still lost.  One or two non-calls at de end and fans screaming bloody murder.  Never mind Pop pull ah Frank Vogel and take out he big man with seconds to play.  Bosh look under de couch and find he balls long enough to make three big plays, including the rebound to set up Allen.  Add to his block on Parker and Green.

For all the criticism of LeBron... nobody will mention how Duncan had 25 points in the first half... 8 in the second half.

Offline Bitter

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #165 on: June 19, 2013, 04:03:21 AM »
For all the criticism of LeBron... nobody will mention how Duncan had 25 points in the first half... 8 in the second half.

Duncan is 37 years old. James is 28

Offline Dutty

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #166 on: June 19, 2013, 07:25:35 AM »
The fix is in!

Game 7.

I feel Manu sell out.

ah goin an look for ah matchin shoes...either NASA or BATA go ha dem
Little known fact: The online transportation medium called Uber was pioneered in Trinidad & Tobago in the 1960's. It was originally called pullin bull.

Offline futbolfan

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #167 on: June 19, 2013, 07:31:15 AM »
All credit should go to Miami for this victory...But did the Spurs choke? For a well coached veteran team in this situation, there were numerous missteps by both the coach and players in critical moments of the game.

Bosh lucky he got that key rebound and assist to Ray for the game tying shot because I think he would have been a perfect candidate for a trade or amnesty next season... Also, I personally believe that Neymar is stronger than him..

The darkest hour is just before the dawn.

Offline Peong

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #168 on: June 19, 2013, 09:00:40 AM »
What a roller-coaster! That was almost too much drama.
I thought Miami was done.  How de hell Parker go score a three, steal, and score a two almost at the end of reg? That man is a beast! That man almost depress the whole of South Florida all by himself.

So many highlights.
Duncan's first half abuse of Bosh was painful to watch.
Leonard finished impressively around the rim when called upon.
The shoeless three and #headbandontootight.
Lebron turn demon in the 4th quarter only to fog up mightily with not one but two utterly ridiculous turnovers!
I know de man shaky sometimes but that was next-level jitters!
Lebron wanted to cry, but like a real man, he put up a three-pt attempt, missed and still had the balls to attempt the second one!  Real men woulda shy away from that.
Bosh came up big.
Ray Allen hit nothing but net on that shot.

I feel for the spurs though, that loss was a punch in the gut.
Best finals I've seen in a long time.

Manu with 9 points and 8 turnovers  :o
« Last Edit: June 19, 2013, 09:44:23 AM by Peong »

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #169 on: June 19, 2013, 09:44:58 AM »
Coach, how r u going to get your team ready for game seven?
Pop: I will get them on the bus, they will walk done the ramp , Get on the court and they will play the game. That's How ill get them ready...
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline ProudTrinbagonian

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #170 on: June 19, 2013, 10:46:37 AM »
All credit should go to Miami for this victory...But did the Spurs choke? For a well coached veteran team in this situation, there were numerous missteps by both the coach and players in critical moments of the game.

I question Popovich's decisions...how you gonna have duncan and parker on the bench for the first few minutes of the 4th.  Yeah duncan was a little tired after the 3rd but come on!
Parker wake up too late.
Ginobili play de a$$ all game.  A better line up when the Heat had their most productive 5 on the court would have been parker, diaw, green, leonard, duncan.
Green couldn't handle the pressure, but no one expected him to.  What I didn't get was despite his good defensive game, he was trying too hard offensively.  He has one job, get open and hit that shot.  He don't need to be making his own shot.

Lebron is a good player, but not great.  D Wade's team.
whey boy!

Offline Peong

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #171 on: June 19, 2013, 12:46:59 PM »

:rotfl: Lebron James is not a great player?  The only argument is where he ranks in the all-time list of great players.

Offline Dutty

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #172 on: June 19, 2013, 01:11:21 PM »

:rotfl: Lebron James is not a great player?  The only argument is where he ranks in the all-time list of great players.

Ah see rodman and PT in agreement

ah thbk de odder day rodman say if he was playin in the 90's he woulda be mediocre in the pack
Ah say bess secretary of state rodman stick to topics he good at oui, like global politics

btw Peong, yuh know if it wasnt end of the game 6, dem refs woulda call bosh last block ah foul eh.......dais why ah flexin mih tinfoil hat

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #173 on: June 19, 2013, 02:34:16 PM »

Duncan is 37 years old. James is 28

Yes, and they does play different positions.  And they fill different roles.  And one taller dan de next. And dey born in different countries...

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #174 on: June 19, 2013, 02:37:21 PM »

Bosh lucky he got that key rebound and assist to Ray for the game tying shot because I think he would have been a perfect candidate for a trade or amnesty next season... Also, I personally believe that Neymar is stronger than him..

Three or four plays at the end ain't saving Bosh from trade talk... he lost out there.  And yes, Spurs choked.  Up 4 with 25 seconds to play and the Heat tie the game and win it in OT.  Spurs supposed to be the veteran, level-headed team here.  Parker had one sequence near the end or Regulation: Step-back three, steal, 2-point FG.  Other than that he was invisible.  If they only start calling travel on him he dead, because he does slide/shuffle he feet on every pump-fake.

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #175 on: June 19, 2013, 02:40:08 PM »
I thought Miami was done.  How de hell Parker go score a three, steal, and score a two almost at the end of reg? That man is a beast! That man almost depress the whole of South Florida all by himself.

So many highlights.
Lebron turn demon in the 4th quarter only to fog up mightily with not one but two utterly ridiculous turnovers!
Lebron wanted to cry, but like a real man, he put up a three-pt attempt, missed and still had the balls to attempt the second one!  Real men woulda shy away from that.

Bosh came up big.

This right here.  I don't think he woulda ever shy away from taking the second three... but to hit nothing but net says a lot about his confidence and resolve.  I blame him for the turnovers, and for being too indecisive when they back away from him in the paint on the whole.  But Bosh have some blame to collect on that pass as well... mighta been too high, but he wasn't even looking for it.  Small blame on him... mostly on LeBron.

Offline ProudTrinbagonian

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #176 on: June 19, 2013, 02:50:20 PM »

So many highlights.

Bosh came up big.

This right here.  I don't think he woulda ever shy away from taking the second three... but to hit nothing but net says a lot about his confidence and resolve.  I blame him for the turnovers, and for being too indecisive when they back away from him in the paint on the whole.  But Bosh have some blame to collect on that pass as well... mighta been too high, but he wasn't even looking for it.  Small blame on him... mostly on LeBron.

this is why I say Lebron lacking that certain je ne sais quoi to make him great.
Lebron score like mad when Duncan and co were on the bench, as soon as they come back he start playing he same way.
At times he looks like he's playing hot potato when he gets the ball.

if it wasn't for Ray Allen, this talk wouldn't be here
whey boy!

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #177 on: June 19, 2013, 03:42:16 PM »
Nah... that is mad man talk to say that LeBron is not a great player.  The man score a triple-double in an elimination game and alyuh parsing when and where he score.  Peep dis, LeBron put de other 'Big Two', the rest of the team, Spoelstra, Riley and about two ah Mickey Arinson's Carnival Cruise ships on he back and will that team to victory.  If he didn't put on he cape bring them back Ray Allen likely eh even getting a chance to hit that shot.  You say because he did it with Duncan on the bench it means he's not great.  Did you stop to consider that with Duncan on the floor he was being double-teamed every time?  Splitter wasn't nearly as efficient on the double-team as Duncan, if LeBron passed with Duncan on the floor it was to Bosh, who couldn't buy a jumpshot to save his life.  With Splitter on the floor it gave Bosh room to operate near the bucket off the double team.  If they recovered he could pass the ball to an open shooter.  Bottom line is that the defense was radically different with Duncan on the bench.  You can't just arbitrarily conclude that LeBron isn't 'great' as a result.

Offline Peong

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #178 on: June 19, 2013, 03:59:55 PM »
this is why I say Lebron lacking that certain je ne sais quoi to make him great.
Lebron score like mad when Duncan and co were on the bench, as soon as they come back he start playing he same way.
At times he looks like he's playing hot potato when he gets the ball.

if it wasn't for Ray Allen, this talk wouldn't be here

Duncan and Ginobili were on, Lebron scored 10 while Duncan was on in the 4th quarter.  Remember when Lebron hit him that nasty block?

Offline Peong

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #179 on: June 19, 2013, 10:04:07 PM »
Spurs made an illegal substitution after Allen hit the three and the refs were reviewing it.
That would be a technical foul, free throws and possession, game would have probably ended in regular time.

1]; } ?>