April 18, 2024, 11:54:50 PM

Author Topic: Statement by TTFF president Raymond Tim Kee  (Read 3587 times)

Offline FireBrand

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Statement by TTFF president Raymond Tim Kee
« on: April 19, 2013, 05:38:37 PM »
By Shaun Fuentes (TTFF).

The following is a statement issued by Trinidad and Tobago Football Federation President Raymond Tim Kee on the revelations made by the CONCACAF Integrity Committee at today's CONCACAF Congress at the Westin Playa Hotel in Panama.

My first response was one of surprise. With everyone with whom I spoke to previously.it was  felt that you should wait on the facts before you engage in any passing of blame. What I heard today was empirical. I do not know that there is any doubt in anybody's mind about some of the things that transpired.

I thought that the head of the Integrity committee Sir David Simmons was particularly unambiguous in his statement was when he alluded to things such as 'fraudulent' and I thought that was a serious statement.What I thought was good about the inquiry  is that evidence was produced.

This is not a happy day for Trinidad and Tobago nor is it a happy day for me because this of course is about Trinidad.

I want to make something categorically clear in that the TTFF does not take ownership or responsibility for anything that was said under my presidency I intend to observe all the best practices in the conducing of business of any organizations. Accountability, transparency, all inclusiveness - the three pillars of which I intend to move forward with football. I thought the evidence produced was overwhelming.

On the matter of a resolution to the matter involving the 2006 World Cup players

"All I can say is that we are on the home-straight with those discussions. I expect that within just a few days we will consummate all the arrangements and agreements. I have had quite some useful discussions with the Soca Warriors representatives Shaka Hislop and Brent Sancho and we were able to come to a common understanding and agreement as to how we should bring closure to this vexatious  situation.

I feel quite good about it because there is no doubt in my mind that they took the field in Germany and made us proud. That's history. I feel this whole scenario should not have come to this where there was so much anger, displeasure and hate even.

I am very pleased that we are seeing the end of it. Those are our heroes. I hope to forge some relationships with them  so that we can bring them into the fold in a true meaningful way so that they can be part of the building process.

Raymond Tim Kee
President
TTFF

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/PvPVNxcQo2g" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/PvPVNxcQo2g</a>

« Last Edit: April 19, 2013, 05:50:49 PM by Flex »
Warrior Nation Member At Large

truetrini

Re: Statement by TTFF president Raymond Tim Kee
« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2013, 05:59:35 PM »
Well said..pragmatic, thoughtful, careful and straightforward.

Timm Kee say there is no escape..the evidence was overwhelming!

Offline FF

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 19, 2013, 06:10:13 PM »
By Shaun Fuentes (TTFF).

My first response was one of surprise. With everyone with whom I spoke to previously.it was  felt that you should wait on the facts before you engage in any passing of blame. What I heard today was empirical. I do not know that there is any doubt in anybody's mind about some of the things that transpired.

Steups... don't mamaguy big people nah Raymond
THE BEATINGS WILL CONTINUE UNTIL MORALE IMPROVES

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
  • Soca in mih veins, Soca in mih blood!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 19, 2013, 06:11:31 PM »

Ah wasn't going to watch the clip eh but now ah curious bout this part......
"...If yuh clothes tear up
Or yuh shoes burst off,
You could still jump up when music play.
Old lady, young baby, everybody could dingolay...
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

RIP Shadow....The legend will live on in music...

truetrini

« Reply #4 on: April 19, 2013, 06:12:26 PM »
By Shaun Fuentes (TTFF).

Careful measured response.   Still have to rely on Ministry of Sport and Min of Tourism for cash.

Temperate adn measured..even diplomatic.  But surely intelligent.

Offline FF

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 19, 2013, 06:13:36 PM »
By Shaun Fuentes (TTFF).

Careful measured response.   Still have to rely on Ministry of Sport and Min of Tourism for cash.

right... but is still mamaguy talk
THE BEATINGS WILL CONTINUE UNTIL MORALE IMPROVES

truetrini

« Reply #6 on: April 19, 2013, 06:16:00 PM »
By Shaun Fuentes (TTFF).

right... but is still mamaguy talk

Naturally...lol

Offline Sam

• Hero Warrior
  • Police face and dog heart.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 19, 2013, 06:16:06 PM »
Tim Kee ass blinking right now because he eh know what to say, is dam if he do and dam if he don't.

He playing both side of the fence.

When or if Jack falls then you will hear Tim Kee.

Tim Kee worked under Jack for over a decade and we never hear a peep from him.

They all steal together.

So he have to be diplomatic now because all of them have dark secrets and Jack know all of them.

Faster than a speeding pittbull
Stronger than a shot of ba-bash
Capable of storming any fete

truetrini

« Reply #8 on: April 19, 2013, 06:17:25 PM »
Tim Kee ass blinking right now because he eh know what to say, is dam if he do and dam if he don't.

He playing both side of the fence.

When or if Jack falls then you will hear Tim Kee.

Tim Kee worked under Jack for over a decade and we never hear a peep from him.

They all steal together.

So he have to be diplomatic now because all of them have dark secrets and Jack know all of them.

Tell that to sando...when yuh see him next

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
  • Soca in mih veins, Soca in mih blood!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 19, 2013, 06:21:02 PM »
By Shaun Fuentes (TTFF).

Dais why ah didn't want to hear what he had to say.....all ah dem think we is a bunch ah arses...
"...If yuh clothes tear up
Or yuh shoes burst off,
You could still jump up when music play.
Old lady, young baby, everybody could dingolay...
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

RIP Shadow....The legend will live on in music...

Offline trini_stallion

• Hero Warrior
  • soca in mih veins, soca in mih blood...
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 19, 2013, 07:02:09 PM »
So wtf all ah this mean??
Soca in mih vein, Soca in meh blood
Soca in yuh vein, Soca in blood,
Soca in we vein, Soca in we blood,
It's a heart of love, can't deny soca, cuz its good fuh de soul...
Trinidad and Tobago jump up now!

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 19, 2013, 07:04:57 PM »
Hol' up, wait ah minute ... who Tim Kee talking tuh dey? Fuentes? I thought iz a statement before the Congress. Steups.

truetrini

« Reply #12 on: April 19, 2013, 07:05:55 PM »
Hol' up, wait ah minute ... who Tim Kee talking tuh dey? Fuentes? I thought iz a statement before the Congress. Steups.

yuh drunk on chinee wine or wha?  AFTER the congress..AFTER! 

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 19, 2013, 07:06:03 PM »
Tim Kee lining up he next wuk... opening for Rachel Price, comedian in training.

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 19, 2013, 07:09:00 PM »
Moreover ...

I want to make something categorically clear in that the TTFF does not take ownership or responsibility for anything that was said under my presidency. I intend to observe all the best practices in the conducing of business of any organizations. Accountability, transparency, all inclusiveness - the three pillars of which I intend to move forward with football. I thought the evidence produced was overwhelming

or

I want to make something categorically clear in that the TTFF does not take ownership or responsibility for anything that was said. Under my presidency I intend to observe all the best practices in the conducing of business of any organizations. Accountability, transparency, all inclusiveness - the three pillars of which I intend to move forward with football. I thought the evidence produced was overwhelming

???

truetrini

« Reply #15 on: April 19, 2013, 07:09:54 PM »
The latter...

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 19, 2013, 07:12:12 PM »

You focus on prepositions ... I focusing on the fact that

1)  that isn't a statement.
2) he talking to Fuentes.

What did he say to the world? What did he say to those there assembled for the Congress? STEUPS. Doh tempt me to render a comment and hide it in white.  ;D

truetrini

« Reply #17 on: April 19, 2013, 07:13:34 PM »

You focus on prepositions ... I focusing on the fact that

1)  that isn't a statement.
2) he talking to Fuentes.

What did he say to the world? What did he say to those there assembled for the Congress? STEUPS.

He obvioulsy said much to the Congress if they going to assist in paying off the 2006 Warriors..yuh looking hard....and yuh still eh find nutten.

It remains a statement if was said in he bathroom

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 19, 2013, 07:26:44 PM »
I would appreciate that statement. Since yuh tiefing (and doing a better job at) Fuentes wuk ... please produce those comments. I want tuh believe there are prepared remarks somewhere?! Trinis so willy nilly that he went quite Panama to make ad hoc comments?

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 19, 2013, 07:30:42 PM »
STEUPS. Doh tempt me to render a comment and hide it in white.  ;D

Yuh realize that virtually impossible, right?  ;)

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: April 19, 2013, 07:38:58 PM »
... I'm blinded by science and subliminal messages.

Offline Football supporter

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: April 19, 2013, 08:02:20 PM »

Ah wasn't going to watch the clip eh but now ah curious bout this part......

Check this, Brownie......as Ian would say "dis is performance"

http://www.wired868.com/2013/04/19/the-concacaf-investigative-report/

truetrini

« Reply #22 on: April 19, 2013, 08:18:31 PM »
B. Collection of Evidence from Warner and Blazer
4.5. The Integrity Committee was able to collect some documents and emails that had
been in the custody of, or were authored by, Jack Warner or Chuck Blazer. However, significant
gaps exist in the evidence that the Committee was able to collect because both Warner and
Blazer were unwilling to cooperate with the investigation.
1. Jack Warner
4.6. In Jack Warner’s case, the Committee collected from the CONCACAF offices in
New York and Miami some documents and emails authored by Warner. Many of these consisted of documents or emails that Warner had sent to others. The Committee did not find many
documents authored by Warner on CONCACAF’s servers because the President’s Office in
Trinidad and Tobago, where Warner primarily worked, had not been networked with the servers
in CONCACAF’s headquarters in New York. Moreover, although a CONCACAF email account
had been assigned to Warner, it does not appear that he often used it. The Committee was
informed by a CONCACAF employee that, when Warner was first granted a network email
address, he stated in substance that he would not use it because he did not want his
communications reviewed by the New York office.71
4.7. It was clear to the Committee that the bulk of any relevant documents that had
been in the custody of, or were authored by, Warner probably resided in Trinidad and Tobago
and would require Warner’s assistance to collect. In fact, so far as the Committee could
determine, Warner had complete control over all of the CONCACAF computers, documents, and
other evidence that existed in Trinidad and Tobago, but he appears to have either destroyed such
evidence or was unwilling to provide it to the Committee.72
4.8. In September 2012, the current CONCACAF General Secretary, Enrique Sanz,
traveled to Trinidad and Tobago to meet with Warner and to discuss a variety of matters. Sanz
reported that, during the meeting, Warner took him to the office in Port of Spain that Warner had
used when he served as the President of CONCACAF.73 Sanz observed that the office was being
cleaned for a new tenant and that document shredding was taking place.74
4.9. The Chairman of the Integrity Committee (the “Chairman”) authorized counsel to
sign a letter on the Chairman’s behalf addressed to Warner, dated January 21, 2013, requesting
documents covering a wide range of topics under investigation. On January 29, 2013, Warner
responded in writing to the effect that, because he had resigned from his position as President of
CONCACAF, he had no documents or records in any form in his possession or otherwise which
would allow him to respond to the matters contained in the Chairman’s letter. On February 12,
2013, the Committee sent Warner a follow-up request for documents and for a meeting with the
Committee, and asked that he respond to the Committee by March 12, 2013. To date, Warner
has not responded to this request.
4.10. The Committee appends to this report, as Appendix A, the correspondence
between the Committee and Warner.

truetrini

« Reply #23 on: April 19, 2013, 08:18:43 PM »

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: April 19, 2013, 11:49:12 PM »
By Shaun Fuentes (TTFF).

ENT
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline King Deese

• BlackKnights15
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • photobucket.com
« Reply #25 on: April 30, 2013, 09:04:43 PM »
By Shaun Fuentes (TTFF).

His first and last  response was one of surprise. Not one of anger, or dismay, or disgust, but surprise. The TTFF Constitution states: The Vice Presidents shall be responsible for: I) Technical Matters and Development  ii) Funding and Finance  iii)  Competitions and Tournaments . As the first Vice President Tiny Tim Kee admitted knowing the ins-and-outs of the TTFF having served with the group for over 15 years. How can you be surprised? 
I am the punishment of God...If you had not comitted great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you.

1]; } ?>