April 30, 2024, 03:32:16 AM

Author Topic: Let me asked you all a question about the 2006 Warriors vs Warner.  (Read 4990 times)

Offline Jack Horner

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
This is how fake our people are.

If they had gotten the money that they were promised by Sir Austin Jack Warner would they have cared what he did with the other half.

They are trying to make the people believe that they are good guys and do not want to close down the current TTFF and hold them at ransom. Please stop with the crocodile tears.

Why can't you guys understand that the 06 Warriors are crooks in their own way and only care about themselves.

All of the time Hislop, Sancho, Kelvin and company didn't care what Jack Warner was doing once they get their money all of them were happy and was loving sir Jack.

All of them was in bed at one time with Sir Jack Warner and now they are looking for a retirement.

Ask anyone of them if they really care about T&T football.

Tim Kee have to be a mad man to pay these fools

As for what happened today I can assure you that this will make big news for the next 2 days and after that it will get blown away.

FIFA are crooks themselves and they know how far to take this.

Nothing will come out of this latest Concacaf forensic report and tomorrow Sir Jack will still be in Parliament.

They can have the Centre of Excellence and that is the worst case scenario.

No one will come to my country particularly a white foreigner and disrespect me - Jack Warner.

How you like them apples.
« Last Edit: April 19, 2013, 06:24:27 PM by Jack Horner »
Jack Warner will rise again and the world will beg him him to return and he will say "NO".............

Offline coache

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Let me asked you all a question about the 2006 Warriors vs Warner.
« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2013, 06:22:33 PM »
So we goin an lose de Centre of Excellence... a gift from Mr Havelange to de people of Trinidad and Tobago....look wha Jack Warner cause eh....if wasn't fuh dis nasty man we wouldda never lorse de Centre....he too nasty.

Offline FF

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 19, 2013, 06:23:38 PM »
So we goin an lose de Centre of Excellence... a gift from Mr Havelange to de people of Trinidad and Tobago....look wha Jack Warner cause eh....if wasn't fuh dis nasty man we wouldda never lorse de Centre....he too nasty.

Well they cyah very well pick it up and move it. Neither is closing it down feasible
THE BEATINGS WILL CONTINUE UNTIL MORALE IMPROVES

Offline coache

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 19, 2013, 06:26:13 PM »
Mr Havelange was such a good man ..to come to Trinidad and give we a whole Centre of Excellence...Jack take it fuh heself and now look how he makin we shame...

truetrini

« Reply #4 on: April 19, 2013, 06:27:09 PM »
If Jack had so much money..why he needed to mortgage the Center of Excellence?   He must have known they could foreclose on it if he did not repay....right?

So he had to repay or get exposed???

And this next one with Havelange was such a good man...steups  yuh like playing de arse or yuh is on kicks coache?

Offline Jack Horner

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 19, 2013, 06:29:18 PM »
I spoke to Sir Jack the other day and he assume me that the Center of Excellence is here to stay.

The land is owned by Sir Jack and no one can come on his land and do anything.

FIFA will no pursue it because they have a behind the door agreement with Sir Jack, hence the reason they dropped all case against him and now Bin Mohammed ban is lifted.

T&T has their own laws and Jack controls T&T, do you think he will let anyone come in his house and rock it.

Wake up guys, this is the reality of life.

Watch the Italian Job you guys will learn a few.

Thief from Thief, you can't go wrong.

Jack took out a mortgage on the Center of Excellence as a precaution just incase he looses it, he made sure he got his upfront or got back what he put in.

Mr Havelange and all these big FIFA men was in bed with Jack.

They will no go against him now.

« Last Edit: April 19, 2013, 06:31:38 PM by Jack Horner »
Jack Warner will rise again and the world will beg him him to return and he will say "NO".............

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Luck Favours The Prepared"
    • View Profile
Mr Havelange was such a good man ..to come to Trinidad and give we a whole Centre of Excellence...Jack take it fuh heself and now look how he makin we shame...

Havelange is a crook just like Warner.
"Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid."
Youtube Channel

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 19, 2013, 06:31:17 PM »
Pastor Stuart ... iz time (for de benediction).
« Last Edit: April 19, 2013, 08:00:26 PM by asylumseeker »

Offline Jack Horner

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 19, 2013, 06:32:20 PM »
Everyone ignoring my question.

If the 06 Warriors had gotten the money that they were promised by Sir Austin Jack Warner would they have cared what he did with the other half.

truetrini

« Reply #9 on: April 19, 2013, 06:34:21 PM »
Years before a certain person decided to create your profile and start posting man here asking for Jack to leave we football alone and stop tiefing.

But yuh already know that!

Offline coache

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 19, 2013, 06:36:30 PM »
Oh Gawd nobody have integrity ..everybody is tief ..how I getting my money?

Offline Jefferz

• "hopelessly faithful"
  • Hero Warrior
  • Warrior Nation Member #44
    • View Profile
    • facebook.com
« Reply #11 on: April 19, 2013, 06:39:16 PM »
a couple questions?

What does any of the warriors possibly being greedy have anything to do with them getting money they were PROMISED?

Also how does that make it ok for money to go (where) we don't know? (while Jack becomes fantastically rich by coincidence?

Why do you call him Sir? I wasn't aware that he was knighted.

What does a foreigner or his skin colour have to do with a man being made to answer for unexplainable and unacceptable financial mysteries that leads him to be hugely rich while others who are owed go without? (once again without explanation)

Why does this have to be a white vs black thing? It has no place here. I'm white and no less Trinidadian than any other Trinidadian. I love my country and I want to see my people succeed. I grew up being called a white slave master by certain individuals in football camps, school, and plenty other places (not that it ALWAYS happened, but quite frequently i'd say)

I hold no resentment towards any race, because I know that I would just be perpetuating the cycle of unnecessary hate.

the last thing I will say to you "Jack Horner" is that if you are Mr.Warner himself or a family member or associate of his... is simply that you can only escape justice for so long.

Karma will always get you. Sooner or later. It will get you.
since ah born or at least circa Copa Caribe

Offline Jack Horner

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 19, 2013, 06:42:35 PM »
Years before a certain person decided to create your profile and start posting man here asking for Jack to leave we football alone and stop tiefing.

Ok, good, so you work for the CIA, now what.

You found me out, woppie.

Next question please.

Offline Jefferz

• "hopelessly faithful"
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • facebook.com
« Reply #13 on: April 19, 2013, 06:49:37 PM »
Well Horner, having now read the other things you have said... why are you not ashamed of this? You don't find any issue with blatant tiefin?

What about the money for the Haitian federation? Almost the entire staff, dead. Warner have no shame to go to d people country and hand out bottles of water and yet, the 600,000 USD or so... only 80,000 accounted for?

The list is long and painful, how do you find this ok? How does it not boil your blood that this man just behaves like a low class thug? I mean I suppose I should be afraid to speak my mind? Net ting Warner goons will beat down my door?

I just really hope that justice is served and for all money stolen, for dreams crushed, people displaced, disappointed, robbed, beaten, disregarded that his punishment will be in equal accordance.

I remember hearing him say he wishes that Mr.Kublalsingh would "hurry up and dead." I think it was that he said exactly? How can you be so callus? Even to your enemies. Disgusting. I am embarrassed that as a Trinidad he is the example our World sees for us.

Offline coache

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 19, 2013, 06:50:57 PM »
Horner tell Jack ..de money fuh meh ticket...tell im..please I want a refund..

Offline FF

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: April 19, 2013, 06:51:24 PM »

Ok, good, so you work for the CIA, now what.

You found me out, woppie.

Next question please.

Offline coache

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 19, 2013, 06:53:11 PM »
Horner...yuh eh answering meh question ..tel Jack I want meh money fuh de ticket I buy in 1989..I never  get to see de game ..

Offline Fyzoman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 19, 2013, 06:54:16 PM »

If the 06 Warriors had gotten the money that they were promised by Sir Austin Jack Warner would they have cared what he did with the other half.

Nobody eh studying you with yuh assinine hypothetical question.
"Practice is the best of all instructors"

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 19, 2013, 06:54:57 PM »

Coache, from the time that center was built, I have said that is Havelange gift to Jack. Everybody knows that. Jack and Hayatou(africa) delivered the Caribbean and African votes for the Brazilian, so that he can continue his adgenda and legacy. You honestly believe that was FIfa's or Concacaf.

Offline Jack Horner

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 19, 2013, 06:56:21 PM »
Mr Jeffers, I was making a quote what sir jack told bbc"s Andrew Jennings once. He had to put him in his place.

Jack loves everyone he just do not like the way he gets disrespect from foreigners. In his county he is a king.

One day the world will see jack for the good of the game.

He is a hero in his parliament and is highly respected in T&T.

Offline coache

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: April 19, 2013, 06:58:45 PM »
Horner you is a tief too? You real love Jack boi...he real school you on how to tief..
a tief is a tief...I remember how you say Tinto is a tief..I doubt he at your level ..because you drivin Hummer..

Offline Jack Horner

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: April 19, 2013, 06:59:03 PM »

Offline Jefferz

• "hopelessly faithful"
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • facebook.com
« Reply #22 on: April 19, 2013, 07:00:15 PM »
no point making anymore argument here.

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: April 19, 2013, 07:00:38 PM »

Listen, they deserved THEIR money that they worked for. They were toiling on the field, not jack.

truetrini

« Reply #24 on: April 19, 2013, 07:01:07 PM »
Horner you is a tief too? You real love Jack boi...he real school you on how to tief..
a tief is a tief...I remember how you say Tinto is a tief..I doubt he at your level ..because you drivin Hummer..

Horner is kicks breds..he jes here to keep topics ticking over and to keep the place interesting...Horner is not real   steups.

Offline FF

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: April 19, 2013, 07:05:40 PM »
Look how much Warriors open they mouth against de BS over de years and get ban
From Sammy Lewellyn to Burnt boots... all the way down. so stop talking sh!t and trying to move the goal posts. You is ah disingenuous a$$hole with no integrity.

Your question neither here nor there... because alright fine, if them fellas was just greedy and money hungry, then Jack is still ah tief and rape football for 30 years and de diehards here have been bringing attention to this for years before the WC. Years.

and if dem fellas didn't have right on their side.... we woulda say fack dem too. But that wasn't de case.

So fack you and fack Jack. Facking a$$hole

truetrini

« Reply #26 on: April 19, 2013, 07:07:10 PM »
Look how much Warriors open they mouth against de BS over de years and get ban
From Sammy Lewellyn to Burnt boots... all the way down. so stop talking sh!t and trying to move the goal posts. You is ah disingenuous a$$hole with no integrity.

Your question neither here nor there... because alright fine, if them fellas was just greedy and money hungry, then Jack is still ah tief and rape football for 30 years and de diehards here have been bringing attention to this for years before the WC. Years.

and if dem fellas didn't have right on their side.... we woulda say fack dem too. But that wasn't de case.

So fack you and fack Jack. Facking a$$hole

yuh go let yuhself get tie up so?  lol

Take it light, Jack is a diversion here to get topics ticking over,,,steups  lol

Offline Jack Horner

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: April 19, 2013, 07:07:27 PM »

Horner is kicks breds..he jes here to keep topics ticking over and to keep the place interesting...Horner is not real   steups.

You sounding like sir jack step daughter with a broken crook stick.

truetrini

« Reply #28 on: April 19, 2013, 07:08:31 PM »

You sounding like sir jack step daughter with a broken crook stick.

I sounding like yuh modder then?

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Luck Favours The Prepared"
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: April 19, 2013, 07:11:20 PM »
Lols
"Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid."
Youtube Channel

1]; } ?>