March 28, 2024, 02:48:23 AM

Author Topic: Luis Suárez deserve a thread.  (Read 30112 times)

Offline Sam

• Hero Warrior
  • Police face and dog heart.
    • View Profile
Luis Suárez deserve a thread.
« on: April 21, 2013, 10:34:23 AM »
Did I see right, ah watching de Chelsea vs Liverpool game today and Luis Suárez bite Branislav Ivanovic.

This is de first time I ever see this.
« Last Edit: April 22, 2013, 08:00:14 AM by Flex »
Faster than a speeding pittbull
Stronger than a shot of ba-bash
Capable of storming any fete

Offline Banter Banton

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: This deserve a thread, Saurez
« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2013, 10:35:35 AM »
He is known as the Cannibal in Holland.. he bit a PSV player before and got a huge ban

man legit bit Ivanovic

giggsy11

« Reply #2 on: April 21, 2013, 10:41:50 AM »

People need tuh start getting rabies shots before they play against  Suarez! Buckteeth savage!

Offline Tallman

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 21, 2013, 10:51:52 AM »
The Conquering Lion of Judah shall break every chain.

Offline MEP

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 21, 2013, 11:02:21 AM »
The just showed it again from 2 different angles .....there is no doubt that he did it....it's sadly funny....

Offline Flex

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
  • A Trini 4 Real.
    • View Profile
    • Soca Warriors Online
Re: Luis Suárez deserve a thread.
« Reply #5 on: April 21, 2013, 11:07:29 AM »

The real measure of a man's character is what he would do if he knew he would never be found out.

Offline FireBrand

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 21, 2013, 11:13:41 AM »
Brilliant footballer, but so dumb.
Warrior Nation Member At Large

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Luck Favours The Prepared"
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 21, 2013, 11:14:45 AM »

he is a imps ah want? something clearly wrong with this guy. I hope he gets banned for the rest of the season
"Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid."
Youtube Channel

Offline Observer

• Hero Warrior
  • The best gift for a footballer is Intelligence ---
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 21, 2013, 11:27:23 AM »
To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead
                                              Thomas Paine

Offline Dinner Mints

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Cory Thomas: Illustration and Design
« Reply #9 on: April 21, 2013, 11:30:11 AM »
Brilliant footballer, but so dumb.
I think is more than dumb. I think that man have actual mental issues.

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 21, 2013, 12:02:29 PM »
Don't think he had a chance to actually bite him... but the intent was definitely there.  That would factor into any penalty that he gets.  Very foolish either way, brilliant footballer... immature fella.

Offline doc

• Hero Warrior
  • ...game, set, match.
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 21, 2013, 12:15:47 PM »
Don't think he had a chance to actually bite him... but the intent was definitely there.  That would factor into any penalty that he gets.  Very foolish either way, brilliant footballer... immature fella.
I think his intent was to evoke the response he got from Ivanovic..... to win a penalty
Live large and prosper!

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 21, 2013, 12:20:09 PM »
I think his intent was to evoke the response he got from Ivanovic..... to win a penalty

He didn't try to go down himself or feign injury after Ivanovic reacted though.  I think you being way more generous to him to imply that he was actually thinking at all.  I think he just lost his head and let his emotions get the better of him.

Offline Peong

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 21, 2013, 12:20:46 PM »
He was just hungry. 
I eh know what this fella need nah.  Ivanovic shoulda straighten his teeth with a fist.

Offline Dinner Mints

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Cory Thomas: Illustration and Design
« Reply #14 on: April 21, 2013, 12:41:14 PM »

Nah. You could see he was vex with himself after giving away the penalty. That bite was him childishly taking out his frustration on somebody else.

truetrini

« Reply #15 on: April 21, 2013, 12:47:03 PM »
Allyuh never see that man teeth or what?  Besides he and Ivanovic had a little something earlier in the game too.   Suarez could bite you from two paces aaway!

Dumplingdinho

« Reply #16 on: April 21, 2013, 12:50:32 PM »
did he bite ivanovic or try to bite him?

Offline Blue

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 21, 2013, 12:55:23 PM »

look at Ivanovic's reaction...he bit him.

Daz d end of his season for sure, and probably missing the first few games of next season too

Dumplingdinho

« Reply #18 on: April 21, 2013, 01:02:10 PM »
probably get a 10 match ban...i see steven gerrard talking real crap about the incident and saying suarez is the 3rd best player in the world after messi and cr7... :rotfl: :rotfl:

Offline Peong

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 21, 2013, 01:06:04 PM »
This is going on his audition tape for The Walking Dead.
It would be nice to see Rick Grimes put one between his eyes.

Offline 100% Barataria

• aka Nachilus
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: April 21, 2013, 01:23:32 PM »
One ugly incident after another, St Anns would refuse him
Education is our passport for the future for the future belongs to those who prepare for it today

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: April 21, 2013, 01:39:13 PM »

Daz d end of his season for sure, and probably missing the first few games of next season too

Please.  Ivanovic's reaction after pushing his head away from his arm was to sit there on the pitch and stare at the ref for a call.  He wasn't paying any attention to his arm whatsoever, at least not the way you'd expect someone who just get bite to do.  Not only that... when he eventually tried to show Friend his arm it wasn't even with any conviction.  If there was any mark or evidence you'd think he'd put up more of a protest so that the ref take note.

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Luck Favours The Prepared"
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: April 21, 2013, 01:47:32 PM »
Luis Suarez (@luis16suarez) tweeted at 3:43 PM on Sun, Apr 21, 2013:
I'm sad for what happened this afternoon, I apologize Ivanovic and all football world for my inexcusable behaviour. I'm so sorry about it!!
(https://twitter.com/luis16suarez/status/326058608376811520)

"Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid."
Youtube Channel

Offline Blue

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: April 21, 2013, 01:50:40 PM »

Please.  Ivanovic's reaction after pushing his head away from his arm was to sit there on the pitch and stare at the ref for a call.  He wasn't paying any attention to his arm whatsoever, at least not the way you'd expect someone who just get bite to do.  Not only that... when he eventually tried to show Friend his arm it wasn't even with any conviction.  If there was any mark or evidence you'd think he'd put up more of a protest so that the ref take note.

Be serious. We are not debating whether Suarez bit him hard enough to leave a mark. That is irrelevant.

Ivanovic was looking at the ball, not Suarez, until Suarez chomped on him. At which point he spun around and pushed Suarez's head away. It was a clear bite, I eh have time for dis convo, you could argue wid yuhself on dis one.

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: April 21, 2013, 02:28:41 PM »
Be serious. We are not debating whether Suarez bit him hard enough to leave a mark. That is irrelevant.

Ivanovic was looking at the ball, not Suarez, until Suarez chomped on him. At which point he spun around and pushed Suarez's head away. It was a clear bite, I eh have time for dis convo, you could argue wid yuhself on dis one.

Lol... "irrelevant"? Okay... except that would be the only objective proof of there being a bite, with video being inconclusive.  As for you not having "time for dis convo"... den ride tuh f**k out.  You eh doing nobody favors by commenting dred  :beermug:

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: April 21, 2013, 02:35:32 PM »
Luis Suarez: I'm sorry

21st Apr 2013

Liverpool Football Club has the following response to the incident that occurred during today's game at Anfield:

Luis Suarez said: "I am deeply sorry for my inexcusable behaviour earlier today during our match against Chelsea.

"I have issued an apology and have tried to contact Branislav Ivanović to speak to him personally. I apologise also to my manager, playing colleagues and everyone at Liverpool Football Club for letting them down."

The club's managing director Ian Ayre commented: "Luis has made an unreserved apology for his actions today. 

"His behaviour is not befitting of any player wearing a Liverpool shirt and Luis is aware that he has let himself and everyone associated with the club down. We will deal with the matter internally and await any action from the FA."

Brendan Rodgers added: "Having reviewed the video footage and spoken to Luis, his behaviour is unacceptable and I have made him aware of this."

Author: @JimmyRiceWriter

http://www.liverpoolfc.com/news/latest-news/luis-suarez-i-m-sorry-1

giggsy11

« Reply #26 on: April 21, 2013, 03:03:03 PM »

Lol... "irrelevant"? Okay... except that would be the only objective proof of there being a bite, with video being inconclusive.  As for you not having "time for dis convo"... den ride tuh f**k out.  You eh doing nobody favors by commenting dred  :beermug:

They made you a forkin moderator? No wonder this forum goin tru and more and more people stop posting. It just goes to show they value people like you more and more on this forum, than people who actually know how to communicate in a respectful and tasteful way.

Offline mukumsplau

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: April 21, 2013, 03:12:37 PM »
all strikers need to be fed.

Offline Tenorsaw

• Hero Warrior
  • YNWA
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: April 21, 2013, 03:19:37 PM »
If we get any offer over 40 mil in the summer, i feel Suarez gone.  Brilliant player, but a bit of a mental case. 

Offline Banter Banton

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: April 21, 2013, 03:28:02 PM »
If we get any offer over 40 mil in the summer, i feel Suarez gone.  Brilliant player, but a bit of a mental case.

If I was him I would ride out.. for Liverpool's sake.. he is embarrassing.. quality player though. He deserves CL football but his issues will probably follow him around

1]; } ?>