March 29, 2024, 01:22:54 AM

Author Topic: Luis Suárez deserve a thread.  (Read 30135 times)

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Luis Suárez deserve a thread.
« Reply #30 on: April 21, 2013, 03:31:12 PM »
They made you a forkin moderator? No wonder this forum goin tru and more and more people stop posting. It just goes to show they value people like you more and more on this forum, than people who actually know how to communicate in a respectful and tasteful way.

''Respectful and tasteful''... it says.  The irony.

If we get any offer over 40 mil in the summer, i feel Suarez gone.  Brilliant player, but a bit of a mental case. 

I really feel he end drawing near... but not until next January, earliest.

Dumplingdinho

« Reply #31 on: April 21, 2013, 04:01:07 PM »
If we get any offer over 40 mil in the summer, i feel Suarez gone.  Brilliant player, but a bit of a mental case. 

40mil?  nobody paying more than 15 for him

giggsy11

« Reply #32 on: April 21, 2013, 04:47:54 PM »
The funny thing is nobody talking about the fact that once again he deliberately handled the ball. He shared most of his repertoire on the field today. Only thing missing was him racially abusing someone.

Offline Observer

• Hero Warrior
  • The best gift for a footballer is Intelligence ---
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: April 21, 2013, 06:04:15 PM »
The funny thing is nobody talking about the fact that once again he deliberately handled the ball. He shared most of his repertoire on the field today. Only thing missing was him racially abusing someone.
Giggsy11 no doubt he mad no ass. The man could not wait for the after game buffet ;D
I will say this in his defense I don't believe he deliberately handled the ball. If you watch the slow mo
he turned his head away thinking he was going to collide with his team mate
To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead
                                              Thomas Paine

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: April 21, 2013, 06:10:45 PM »
Brilliant footballer, but so dumb.
I think is more than dumb. I think that man have actual mental issues.

Absolutely!!

Not because a man ears long and he teet' long dat it make him a Jackass!

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: April 21, 2013, 06:13:41 PM »
did he bite ivanovic or try to bite him?

look at Ivanovic's reaction...he bit him.

Daz d end of his season for sure, and probably missing the first few games of next season too

Please.  Ivanovic's reaction after pushing his head away from his arm was to sit there on the pitch and stare at the ref for a call.  He wasn't paying any attention to his arm whatsoever, at least not the way you'd expect someone who just get bite to do.  Not only that... when he eventually tried to show Friend his arm it wasn't even with any conviction.  If there was any mark or evidence you'd think he'd put up more of a protest so that the ref take note.

Be serious. We are not debating whether Suarez bit him hard enough to leave a mark. That is irrelevant.

Ivanovic was looking at the ball, not Suarez, until Suarez chomped on him. At which point he spun around and pushed Suarez's head away. It was a clear bite, I eh have time for dis convo, you could argue wid yuhself on dis one.

Lol... "irrelevant"? Okay... except that would be the only objective proof of there being a bite, with video being inconclusive.  As for you not having "time for dis convo"... den ride tuh f**k out.  You eh doing nobody favors by commenting dred  :beermug:

Yuh eh see you's a fork in backside and a half?! Ivanovic showed the referee his arm and voiced his complaint, what TF more was he supposed to do?  You feel is a f**kin' court room dey was in where CSI/CSU come and take pictures and take witness statement or what?....or does it have a standard rule book, approved by both management and the PFA on how players (Ivanovic) was supposed to react to being bitten in the field of play?  If so, did they go over it with you for your approval....to make sure it permissible in court? A man biting a next man arm in a football match for all the world to see, and all you could do is find fault with the victim's lack of "conviction" in presenting his case to the referee. Loud fackin', laughing steuwps oui. boy, take yuh ass back to law school and unwash yuh f**kin' brain nuh!

Be serious. We are not debating whether Suarez bit him hard enough to leave a mark. That is irrelevant.

Ivanovic was looking at the ball, not Suarez, until Suarez chomped on him. At which point he spun around and pushed Suarez's head away. It was a clear bite, I eh have time for dis convo, you could argue wid yuhself on dis one.

Lol... "irrelevant"? Okay... except that would be the only objective proof of there being a bite, with video being inconclusive.  As for you not having "time for dis convo"... den ride tuh f**k out.  You eh doing nobody favors by commenting dred  :beermug:

They made you a forkin moderator? No wonder this forum goin tru and more and more people stop posting. It just goes to show they value people like you more and more on this forum, than people who actually know how to communicate in a respectful and tasteful way.

giggsy, to me, yuh really raise a good point hyere, gyul.  Why would flex and tallman and dem take this jackass that have such a contentious existence with as many people as he does and make he a "moderator" is beyond me.  I woulda never think this site would be in such a desperate situation as to give this c**t that kinda "authority"...but then again....people vote jack warner in office so say wha? This one here isn't the first jackass to get put in a "position".  So is either a fren ting or dey 'fraid him jes' like wit jack. 

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Luck Favours The Prepared"
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: April 21, 2013, 06:14:21 PM »
"Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid."
Youtube Channel

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: April 21, 2013, 06:14:51 PM »
I think his intent was to evoke the response he got from Ivanovic..... to win a penalty

He didn't try to go down himself or feign injury after Ivanovic reacted though.  I think you being way more generous to him to imply that he was actually thinking at all.  I think he just lost his head and let his emotions get the better of him.

If is anybody being "kind" to him, is you wit yuh biased, asshole, liverfool ass!  Mario Balotelli was getting hammered from all fronts but for a few people...Mario is now 22 years old (soon to be 23) and to you, people was just defending him because he was "black", according to your f**kin' black, cocksuckin' ass.  You couldn't ever WAIT to be postin' on here 'bout how Mario need a "come uppance" and how stupid he was for any offence he commit....it was never that he, at 19, 20 or 21, was ever a "brilliant footballer...immature fella" to you, which he actually is but here it is, that suarez wit he repeat offender, 26 year old ass carryin' on it some dumb shit, yet again, and you wanna talk but he is just a "immature fella".  Balotelli's emotions never ever got the best of him, according to you and people like you....but you want to give suarez a backhanded pass. Boy, hul yuh mudda c**t oui! 

giggsy11

« Reply #38 on: April 21, 2013, 06:16:42 PM »
Giggsy11 no doubt he mad no ass. The man could not wait for the after game buffet ;D
I will say this in his defense I don't believe he deliberately handled the ball. If you watch the slow mo

Ah feel like he sneaky, always tryin tuh get away with something. I will have to look at the replay again. Unfortunately he have a history of playing netball on the field, so is hard tuh give him the benefit of the doubt ;D

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: April 21, 2013, 06:21:20 PM »

Have to disagree wt yuh, Jed....he put he hand up dey and try to do it n such a way that it would appear that he did it by accident....he knew damned well hat he was doing.

Offline FF

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: April 21, 2013, 06:24:20 PM »

Bakes you being ah facking asshole here. Better you keep quiet. Suarez have no defence and should have no defenders here. Period
THE BEATINGS WILL CONTINUE UNTIL MORALE IMPROVES

Offline boss

• Hero Warrior
  • When I grow up I want to be Dennis Lawrence
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: April 21, 2013, 06:30:03 PM »
Indefensible.

I suspect he was leaving at the end of the season anyway (too good NOT to be playing Champions League football, and sadly, most likely not even Europa League football), but this behaviour only reduces his price and strengthens the negotiating postion of the buying club.

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Re: Luis Suárez deserve a thread.
« Reply #42 on: April 21, 2013, 06:31:58 PM »
Indefensible.

Ah mean wtf is that dread? My god. He just take ah bite of the man arm dry so. Stueps.
Youtube Channel

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: April 21, 2013, 06:38:37 PM »
All these pics allyuh posting here, are "inconclusive"....so says the head pathologist/lead CSI/CSU investigator/pro bono liverpool representative on the forum.  Suarez wasn't tryin' to bite de man, he was squeezin' he nipple...and first-responding to a man that had clearly been bitten on his arm by a poisonous snake. allyuh cyah see dat?!

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: April 21, 2013, 06:40:04 PM »
Hahahaha
Youtube Channel

giggsy11

« Reply #45 on: April 21, 2013, 06:42:30 PM »
Ah can't imagine mindin my business and all of sudden a man drop ah bite on meh. Yuh lookin for kick, trip, maybe elbow but a bite? Serious cuff oui, in he balls!

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: April 21, 2013, 06:45:09 PM »
Giggsy can i bite u?
Youtube Channel

Offline boss

• Hero Warrior
  • When I grow up I want to be Dennis Lawrence
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: April 21, 2013, 06:45:51 PM »

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: April 21, 2013, 06:47:11 PM »
   If is anybody being "kind" to him, is you wit yuh biased, asshole, liverfool ass!  Mario Balotelli was getting hammered from all fronts but for a few people...Mario is now 22 years old (soon to be 23) and to you, people was just defending him because he was "black", according to your f**kin' black, cocksuckin' ass.  You couldn't ever WAIT to be postin' on here 'bout how Mario need a "come uppance" and how stupid he was for any offence he commit....it was never that he, at 19, 20 or 21, was ever a "brilliant footballer...immature fella" to you, which he actually is but here it is, that suarez wit he repeat offender, 26 year old ass carryin' on it some dumb shit, yet again, and you wanna talk but he is just a "immature fella".  Balotelli's emotions never ever got the best of him, according to you and people like you....but you want to give suarez a backhanded pass. Boy, hul yuh mudda c**t oui! 

You sound upset.  Hard to say though.

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: April 21, 2013, 06:47:54 PM »

They made you a forkin moderator?No wonder this forum goin tru and more and more people stop posting. It just goes to show they value people like you more and more on this forum, than people who actually know how to communicate in a respectful and tasteful way.

Precisely. Fully endorsed! For a brief period, it seemed to have forged a rehabilitation, but alas that notion is dead. Very much tied to my "Arab Spring" on the forum  comment recently.

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: April 21, 2013, 06:50:20 PM »
Bakes you being ah facking asshole here. Better you keep quiet. Suarez have no defence and should have no defenders here. Period

How de hell am I "defending" him? Instead ah calling me "ah facking asshole" how about you take your head out your own facking asshole and read what I actually had to say about Suarez' conduct?

Don't think he had a chance to actually bite him... but the intent was definitely there.  That would factor into any penalty that he gets.  Very foolish either way, brilliant footballer... immature fella.

giggsy11

« Reply #51 on: April 21, 2013, 06:52:16 PM »

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: April 21, 2013, 06:55:30 PM »
Precisely. Fully endorsed! For a brief period, it seemed to have forged a rehabilitation, but alas that notion is dead. Very much tied to my "Arab Spring" on the forum  comment recently.

Lol... was only a matter of time before you weigh in, de way you does master tote feelings.

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: April 21, 2013, 06:57:49 PM »

You sound upset.  Hard to say though.

I eh know how yuh could read sumting on de internet and get "sound" so it would be hard to tell...is only a c**t like you would even try to figure dat out.

Offline 100% Barataria

• aka Nachilus
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: April 21, 2013, 07:52:01 PM »
Giggsy can i bite u?

:rotfl:  :rotfl: :rotfl:

All yuh keep dat kinda behave private nah man, ah mean, ah know we iz ah online family, but we eh need to know all yuh business  ;D
Education is our passport for the future for the future belongs to those who prepare for it today

Offline Socafan

• Hero Warrior
  • Sweet sweet T&T.Oh how ah luvup mi Country
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: April 21, 2013, 08:25:48 PM »
Where all these haters come from boy....have teeth will bite.......... Man must be jealous oui..
Two islands are better than one.

Offline Peong

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: April 21, 2013, 08:27:48 PM »
But daiz just a nibble.  ;D 
The video where boss's screenshot is taken from shows how much time Suarez spend munching on Ivanovic's arm.
The man was gettin in there, tucking in to some Serbian cuisine, having a leisurely Sunday lunch.

Offline Socapro

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
  • Ras Shorty-I, Father of Soca, Chutney-Soca & Jamoo
    • View Profile
De higher a monkey climbs is de less his ass is on de line, if he works for FIFA that is! ;-)

Offline Football supporter

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: April 21, 2013, 08:45:20 PM »
I was impressed that Ivanovic actually pushed Suarez instead of punching him. Even in the heat of battle (literally) he kept a cool head.

Offline Socapro

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
  • Ras Shorty-I, Father of Soca, Chutney-Soca & Jamoo
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: April 21, 2013, 08:48:51 PM »
I was impressed that Ivanovic actually pushed Suarez instead of punching him. Even in the heat of battle (literally) he kept a cool head.
Yep, very professional of him! He would have gotten a punch from a normal mortal like me!
De higher a monkey climbs is de less his ass is on de line, if he works for FIFA that is! ;-)

1]; } ?>