March 28, 2024, 03:40:08 PM

Author Topic: Luis Suárez deserve a thread.  (Read 30126 times)

Offline kaliman2006

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Luis Suárez deserve a thread.
« Reply #60 on: April 21, 2013, 09:06:14 PM »

Ha! Ha! I'm a Liverpool fan, but this was funny!

:rotfl:

Offline Fyzoman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: April 21, 2013, 09:12:28 PM »
Finally!!!!

It's good to see the forum back to football-related things other than de original JW bacahnal (geez I fedup!!)

Just wondering if any EPL teams wil pay good money for ah buck-teeth, man-biting, nutmeg-distributing-more-than-anyone-else-in-the-EPL....30 goal (!!!!) ah season scoring forward???

I know if I was ah owner I buying him with meh eye close and getting whatever treatment/whores/whatever he needs to keep his head on straight :)
"Practice is the best of all instructors"

Offline kaliman2006

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: April 21, 2013, 09:13:17 PM »
Indefensible.

I suspect he was leaving at the end of the season anyway (too good NOT to be playing Champions League football, and sadly, most likely not even Europa League football), but this behaviour only reduces his price and strengthens the negotiating postion of the buying club.

Yeah, I'm a Liverpool fan, but I find it hard to defend his actions. It will be a huge sacrifice, but Liverpool may have to offload him. There is still the fallout from the racial controversy with Evra last season, and this latest incident is doing Suarez no good.

Offline Fyzoman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: April 21, 2013, 09:17:58 PM »
Oh oh wait, and if push come to shove he could always throw like ah effing guana and save ah sure goal and give away ah PK that the other team might miss for my side too??

Hell is ah win win for me as ah owner to bring him on board :)

Seriously though that pic with him biting him-while indefensible-is actually funny :)
"Practice is the best of all instructors"

Offline Cocorite

• Hero Warrior
  • John 5:24
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: April 21, 2013, 09:39:18 PM »
Typical "spoiled child" syndrome.
Socawarriors Need A Winning Mentality

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: April 21, 2013, 10:57:20 PM »
I don't know what to say about Luis. He went from goat to "carnivor" to hero. I like the guy as a player. I wish TT hd a player like him, football-wise though. Sometimes I feel his desire to win does cloud his brain. He still think he playing "dry river" football. What the hell got into him to attempt to bite? I don't friggin know. But he is still a damn good player. Bar none.
By the way, Sturridge is playing good too. The move to Anfield appears to be the right move for him.

Offline Pur_Trini

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: April 22, 2013, 05:03:02 AM »
Liverpool fine forward for biting Branislav Ivanovic

Liverpool have fined Luis Suarez for biting Chelsea defender Branislav Ivanovic but insist the striker still has a future at the club.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/22248105
.........and may God bless our Nation.

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: April 22, 2013, 06:07:09 AM »
Precisely. Fully endorsed! For a brief period, it seemed to have forged a rehabilitation, but alas that notion is dead. Very much tied to my "Arab Spring" on the forum  comment recently.

Lol... was only a matter of time before you weigh in, de way you does master tote feelings.

Part and parcel of your commonly-paraded repertoire. I weigh in when inclined to weigh in ... and with respect to your distorted contributions you can expect more of the same. I'm comfortable with my record on that. Where I agree with you, I'll say so forcefully. Where I disagree, I'll do the same. Where I see no need to comment or support another's comment, I won't. That's known as objectivity.

Now for subjectivity: it is my subjective view that you are everything that Chow (and others) describe(s) you as being, and probably more.

I've addressed previously your megalomaniacal delusion regarding the toting feeling concept. I have no other contribution on that. However, I have no doubt you'll continue to wade in those polluted waters because such an 'explanation' suits your preferences. Dahis up to you.

However, as the record builds, yuh might want to take stock of the fact that the majority position is that you are a prick, albeit one tolerated by some and occasionally indulged by others (including me on occasion).

Offline Peong

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: April 22, 2013, 07:22:16 AM »
I dare Luis Suarez to even try and bite me in the derby. Cos he'll get volleyed right into the Kop the horrible f**king sewer rat. Victor Anichebe (@RealBigVic28) April 21, 2013

Offline kev

• Hero Warrior
  • Lifes a bitch, then you marry one
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: April 22, 2013, 10:09:57 AM »
Liverpool fine forward for biting Branislav Ivanovic

Liverpool have fined Luis Suarez for biting Chelsea defender Branislav Ivanovic but insist the striker still has a future at the club.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/22248105

Don't think they can say anything else. 

But its a case of when not if for the next episode with him, could be next week or next season but everybody knows its coming.

Offline KND2

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: April 22, 2013, 10:20:38 AM »
heat of the momment type actions this type of thing happens.

these men out there battling all this i part of the game.

do you know how much intentional elbow, pull stones and intentional stamp does pass , especially during corners etc

when ref not looking

Bitting is a bit over board, but dont pretend that dirty plays is not part of everyday football.

take your fine and come back and play hard,

media be blowing things out of proportion.

Offline Peong

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: April 22, 2013, 11:21:08 AM »

do you know how much intentional elbow, pull stones and intentional stamp does pass , especially during corners etc

when ref not looking

Bitting is a bit over board, but dont pretend that dirty plays is not part of everyday football.

KND like yuh bite a man arready lol

truetrini

« Reply #72 on: April 22, 2013, 11:26:08 AM »

when ref not looking

KND like yuh bite a man arready lol

long time knd biting man

Offline mukumsplau

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: April 22, 2013, 04:14:45 PM »

Offline Socapro

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
  • Ras Shorty-I, Father of Soca, Chutney-Soca & Jamoo
    • View Profile
De higher a monkey climbs is de less his ass is on de line, if he works for FIFA that is! ;-)

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Luck Favours The Prepared"
    • View Profile
"Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid."
Youtube Channel

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: April 22, 2013, 06:08:27 PM »
Karma catches up with him too, with RVP passing him for the scoring lead.

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: April 22, 2013, 06:52:57 PM »
Karma catches up with him too, with RVP passing him for the scoring lead.

I don't know what the f--k wrong with this boy. He does be playing good and then he does get some vaps and do some REAL irrational crap when he battling 50/50 for the ball. Especially in the penalty area.

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: April 22, 2013, 07:17:47 PM »
I don't know what the f--k wrong with this boy. He does be playing good and then he does get some vaps and do some REAL irrational crap when he battling 50/50 for the ball. Especially in the penalty area.

Just ah immature and selfish fella... most adults have learned to curb their impulses by that age.  The Liverpool hierarchy have belly, I really doh see it getting any better.

Offline Cocorite

• Hero Warrior
  • John 5:24
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: April 22, 2013, 08:59:31 PM »

Just ah immature and selfish fella... most adults have learned to curb their impulses by that age.  The Liverpool hierarchy have belly, I really doh see it getting any better.

Nah it more like desperate
Socawarriors Need A Winning Mentality

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: April 22, 2013, 10:28:05 PM »
The FA clearly looking to make an example of him...

Suarez charged

The FA has charged Liverpool forward Luis Suarez with violent conduct.

The charge follows an incident with Chelsea’s Branislav Ivanovic in yesterday’s fixture at Anfield [21 April 2013].

The incident was not seen by the match officials and has therefore been retrospectively reviewed.

It is alleged that the conduct of Suarez constitutes violent conduct and it is The FA’s contention that the standard punishment of three matches that would otherwise apply is clearly insufficient in these circumstances.

Suarez has until 6pm on Tuesday 23 April to respond to the charge, thereafter an Independent Regulatory Commission will be convened this Wednesday, 24 April.

http://www.thefa.com/News/governance/2013/apr/luis-suarez-charge-liverpool-chelsea-ivanovic.aspx

Offline davyjenny1

• duaneoconnor-tt.com
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • http://www.duaneoconnor-tt.com
« Reply #81 on: April 23, 2013, 01:42:20 AM »
With-in the very near future and beyond look like this game is going to have some post electronic input to determine many out-comes.
The difference between the possible and
the impossible lies in a person determination.

Your Knowledge is directly related to your potential income.
 http://www.duaneoconnor-tt.com

Offline boss

• Hero Warrior
  • When I grow up I want to be Dennis Lawrence
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: April 23, 2013, 10:32:16 AM »
Mike Tyson counsels Luis Suarez
April 23, 2013
By Press Association

Mike Tyson believes Liverpool striker Luis Suarez will make up with Branislav Ivanovic -- just as the former world boxing champion did with Evander Holyfield.

Suarez is facing an extended ban from the Football Association for biting Chelsea defender Ivanovic on the arm in Sunday's 2-2 draw at Anfield.

Tyson was involved in similar controversy when he bit off a chunk of Evander Holyfield's ear in the WBA heavyweight title fight between the two in 1997.

The two U.S. fighters have since settled their differences. and Tyson is confident Suarez and Ivanovic will do the same.

He told the David Glenn radio show: "He (Suarez) bit someone, it happens. I am sure he will make amends with this guy. I made amends with Evander and we got on with our lives."

Tyson started to follow Suarez on Twitter when he heard of the weekend incident.

He added: "I saw this guy (Suarez) on the Twitter thing and thought I would check it out and see what his journey was all about."

Suarez, who has been fined by Liverpool, called Ivanovic late on Sunday to apologize for his actions.

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: April 23, 2013, 01:45:16 PM »
This is getting out of hand... now David Cameron is calling for the FA to make an example of Suarez.

Suarez meanwhile has accepted the charge of 'violent conduct' from the FA... while disputing that more than a three-match ban is warranted.

Offline Flex

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
  • A Trini 4 Real.
    • View Profile
    • Soca Warriors Online
« Reply #84 on: April 23, 2013, 03:15:12 PM »
giggsy, to me, yuh really raise a good point hyere, gyul.  Why would flex and tallman and dem take this jackass that have such a contentious existence with as many people as he does and make he a "moderator" is beyond me.  I woulda never think this site would be in such a desperate situation as to give this c**t that kinda "authority"...but then again....people vote jack warner in office so say wha? This one here isn't the first jackass to get put in a "position".  So is either a fren ting or dey 'fraid him jes' like wit jack.

I think you are out of place here.

Yes, I give him the position because I think he is capable and yes, he is meh pardna. He doing this for free he is not getting paid so comparing him to Jack Warner regimen it wrong. I eh paying him millions of your money.

The man expressing his opinion about the situation and he was not assaulting you in anyway. If you disagree with what Bakes saying, fine, you guys can argue but keep it real and stop with the personal attacks or sacrarium.

We have moderators here and if you feel you being picked on by anyone of them, send myself and Tallman a PM and we will handle the situation but to come in public and disrespect a moderator and then bash myself, Tallman and the SWO is unacceptable.

Please consider this is friendly warning, a yellow card issued.

PS: If you are interested in becoming a future moderator feel free to send us your letter of interest (LOI) and when a position becomes available, we would consider your LOI. The same way Bakes got the job.

« Last Edit: April 23, 2013, 03:30:42 PM by Flex »
The real measure of a man's character is what he would do if he knew he would never be found out.

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: April 23, 2013, 04:30:04 PM »
I am in no way, shape or form of the opinion that anyone is picking on me and I will tell you straight that it is a real small-town mentality to think that I am in any way, shape or form, interested in becoming a moderator. Just because I question the wisdom in the ministry appointing some people as teachers, doh mean I want to be one.  "Friendly advice", flex, can only be friendly amongst friends.  You and I are not friends.  Admittedly, you and he are friends.  I have NO problem with that. But please do not insult my intelligence in telling me that I receiving a yellow card when your "friend" should have been red-carded and suspended, banned and fined many, many moons ago.....but then again, as yuh say, he is your friend.  I KNOW fully well this forum is not run on any funding by me, jed, no need to remind me, it is free.  I totally respect and I even laud and appreciate what you are doing.  However, you cannot expect, as I pointed out, that you appointing someone as historically contentious and "disrespectful" as you are with this fool and expect that grown men and women are just going to snap to attention like if we in the military.  Whatever value and resources he is volunteering to bring to the site, then good for your site and more power to him, but you are lying to yourself if you think you are not being biased.   

Not because a man ears long and he teet' long dat it make him a Jackass!

Offline Football supporter

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: April 23, 2013, 04:58:56 PM »
Its kinda funny that this thread has moved over to Bakes position as a moderator. Like Suarez, Bakes is maybe not the best team player at times and is certainly capable of biting a chunk out of someone, but he also brings valuable insight which many of us appreciate.

Flex, E-Man and Tallman are probably receiving the same kind of response as Brendan Rodgers would receive if he made Suarez captain of Liverpool. I can personally vouch for the fact that there have been times that I kept away from the site because of Bakes.

But, perhaps this is an inspired move by the mods, and its probably a safer bet than Suarez captaining The Reds, so lets take the ride. As Flex has said, if Bakes upsets you, you can always complain. Or leave. Or bite his arm!

Offline Flex

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
  • A Trini 4 Real.
    • View Profile
    • Soca Warriors Online
« Reply #87 on: April 23, 2013, 05:29:36 PM »
I am in no way, shape or form of the opinion that anyone is picking on me and I will tell you straight that it is a real small-town mentality to think that I am in any way, shape or form, interested in becoming a moderator. Just because I question the wisdom in the ministry appointing some people as teachers, doh mean I want to be one.  "Friendly advice", flex, can only be friendly amongst friends.  You and I are not friends.  Admittedly, you and he are friends.  I have NO problem with that. But please do not insult my intelligence in telling me that I receiving a yellow card when your "friend" should have been red-carded and suspended, banned and fined many, many moons ago.....but then again, as yuh say, he is your friend.  I KNOW fully well this forum is not run on any funding by me, jed, no need to remind me, it is free.  I totally respect and I even laud and appreciate what you are doing.  However, you cannot expect, as I pointed out, that you appointing someone as historically contentious and "disrespectful" as you are with this fool and expect that grown men and women are just going to snap to attention like if we in the military.  Whatever value and resources he is volunteering to bring to the site, then good for your site and more power to him, but you are lying to yourself if you think you are not being biased.   

Ok, I am biased. Now what  !!!

Like I said, if anyone gets out of place including a moderator, feel free to contact us.

Also, I do not read every post so I do not know the history about you vs Bakes.

There is a place for everything but we can discuss this like gentlemen privately.

I made my post publicly because you made yours publicly, if you want to continue this discussion, feel free to PM me, I am open to anything.

The real measure of a man's character is what he would do if he knew he would never be found out.

Offline dinho

• Hero Warrior
  • Yesterday is Yesterday and Today is Today!
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: April 23, 2013, 07:27:18 PM »
giggsy, to me, yuh really raise a good point hyere, gyul.  Why would flex and tallman and dem take this jackass that have such a contentious existence with as many people as he does and make he a "moderator" is beyond me.  I woulda never think this site would be in such a desperate situation as to give this c**t that kinda "authority"...but then again....people vote jack warner in office so say wha? This one here isn't the first jackass to get put in a "position".  So is either a fren ting or dey 'fraid him jes' like wit jack.

I think you are out of place here.

Yes, I give him the position because I think he is capable and yes, he is meh pardna. He doing this for free he is not getting paid so comparing him to Jack Warner regimen it wrong. I eh paying him millions of your money.

The man expressing his opinion about the situation and he was not assaulting you in anyway. If you disagree with what Bakes saying, fine, you guys can argue but keep it real and stop with the personal attacks or sacrarium.

We have moderators here and if you feel you being picked on by anyone of them, send myself and Tallman a PM and we will handle the situation but to come in public and disrespect a moderator and then bash myself, Tallman and the SWO is unacceptable.

Please consider this is friendly warning, a yellow card issued.

PS: If you are interested in becoming a future moderator feel free to send us your letter of interest (LOI) and when a position becomes available, we would consider your LOI. The same way Bakes got the job.

Since this is in the public domain, I would gather that this is also open to public opinion...

And honestly Flex hoss, as big men... Unless you just start reading the forum last week, yuh see that what you type up there hoss that really beggars belief.

Offline 100% Barataria

• aka Nachilus
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: April 23, 2013, 07:48:11 PM »
I fuh one glad for all de distraction away from de cut ass we geh today  ;D
Education is our passport for the future for the future belongs to those who prepare for it today

1]; } ?>