March 29, 2024, 07:51:33 AM

Author Topic: Luis Suárez deserve a thread.  (Read 30149 times)

Offline Preacher

• We doh smoke or drink or pop pills. When we light the mic is strickly jess skills
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Luis Suárez deserve a thread.
« Reply #180 on: June 28, 2014, 11:13:03 AM »
All talk aside, the world cup won't be as good without him there.

You crazy.  I can't believe you say that and people agreeing.  I guess that's why Trini in a mess.  Remember any time laws are enforced it's better for everyone.  Luis is a serial cheater.  That means, he goes out there with intention to deceive.  I've even seen this guy purposely putting his finger in the eyes of other players.  Luis is a piece of scum and should be banned for life.  Based on his record this is slight.  World Cup ain't missing nothing.   
In Everything give thanks for this is the will of God concerning you.

Offline elan

• Go On ......Get In There!!!!!!!!
  • Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4</a>

Offline grskywalker

• Hero Warrior
  • WARRIORS BUSS THE NET AGAIN!
    • View Profile
« Reply #182 on: June 28, 2014, 03:07:54 PM »
All the talk aside as a professional, you are on the World stage with billions of eyes on you, every coach, player, club, scout, manager and out of frustration you do something that stupid is inexcusable. The ban is not going to hurt him more than the damage to his image internationally, he will be booed no matter where he plays next. Apart from the ban he had an incident with EVRA at Man United. All the adds up to a player who does not understand his role.

Offline Tiresais

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #183 on: June 30, 2014, 11:48:12 AM »
BREAKING NEWS: Luis Suarez sorry for Chiellini bite at World Cup 2014
BBC News

Liverpool striker Luis Suarez has apologised to Giorgio Chiellini for the bite that earned him a nine-match and four-month ban from football.

The Uruguay forward, 27, was suspended from all football for biting Italy's Chiellini in a World Cup match.
"The truth is that my colleague Giorgio Chiellini suffered the physical result of a bite in the collision he suffered with me," said Suarez in a statement.

Suarez has previously said he lost his balance and did not bite Chiellini.

It is his third career ban for biting after incidents with Chelsea's Branislav Ivanovic while at Liverpool in April 2013, and PSV's Otman Bakkal while at Ajax in 2010.

"I deeply regret what occurred," added Suarez. "I apologise to Giorgio Chiellini and the entire football family. I vow to the public that there will never again be another incident like this."

Chiellini had himself called the ban "excessive", while, in his written submission to Fifa, Suarez said: "I lost my balance, making my body unstable and falling on top of my opponent."

More to follow.

Offline elan

• Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #184 on: July 01, 2014, 03:58:21 PM »
Barca leading the way.
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4</a>

Offline elan

• Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #185 on: July 04, 2014, 12:24:36 PM »
All these clubs talk about sportsmanship and integrity and all that ish, but at the end of the day none of them care as long as they can win and make money. This is a reason I don't get caught up in all this moral and ethical superficial :bs: in sports.

Barca have rel belly to go after Suarez right now. Seriously though, you cannot tell me that Balotelli would have been offered the same understanding that Barcelona have extended to Suarez. Balotelli was chased out of England and did not do anything remotely close to the garbage that Suarez has done and yet still he is being offered an 80 million Euros deal.

There is no defending it. Pro sport is :bs: and when fans argue about which club is more ethical and upstanding than the other it makes the owners smile I'm sure.

FIFA the big joke that they are is allowing Suarez to have his medical to complete the transfer. Where is the punishment? What he missed a game at the WC? Last WC he was also a a point of contention and this WC he even best his last effort to bring the game into disrepute.

How can you punish racism and bigoted actions in the stands when it stinks permeates at the administration level? It's all a fringing song and dance. No one really cares. He apologized and that's the end of that.

:bs:

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #186 on: July 04, 2014, 01:18:15 PM »
Money!!!

Offline Tiresais

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #187 on: July 04, 2014, 02:58:50 PM »
Depressingly so, but we're human beings - even without the money there'd still be some element of tribalism and unethical behaviour because it appeals to the intensely competitive side of our nature.

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #188 on: July 11, 2014, 11:12:41 AM »
Barca sign the biter. I suspect he will be less stressed now that he will be speaking in his native tougue so he will be less likely to bite.
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline Tiresais

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #189 on: July 11, 2014, 11:18:36 AM »
Barca sign the biter. I suspect he will be less stressed now that he will be speaking in his native tougue so he will be less likely to bite.

I heard he moved because Spaniards taste better :p

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #190 on: July 11, 2014, 11:23:24 AM »

I heard he moved because Spaniards taste better :p
:beermug:
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline E-man

• Hero Warrior
  • Support all Warriors. Red, White and Blacklisted.
    • View Profile
    • T&T Football History
« Reply #191 on: July 14, 2014, 08:17:58 PM »
Congratulations. Well deserved, much more than Messi the Golden Ball I think.

1]; } ?>