April 24, 2024, 07:50:10 AM

Author Topic: Flex, tallman, E-man...and that other new "moderator"  (Read 26633 times)

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Flex, tallman, E-man...and that other new "moderator"
« Reply #120 on: April 24, 2013, 07:58:52 AM »
Chow, wham?  QRC never teach allyuh bout paragraphs or wha

Moderatars please send Mango Chow a stern warning about his wall of text.

I feel the quality of prose on this board is really why plenty posters leave
...............now that TT trow ah tantrum and gorne, who go learn we dem big 50cent words?

:D  Is only one paragraph ah write, yuh cyah see dat?!

Not because a man ears long and he teet' long dat it make him a Jackass!

Offline Toppa

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #121 on: April 24, 2013, 10:24:06 AM »
Well played, Mango Chow, well played. Good job distracting everyone from the walloping Barca got yesterday. :D
www.westindiantube.com

Check it out - it real bad!

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: April 24, 2013, 10:43:03 AM »
Well played, Mango Chow, well played. Good job distracting everyone from the walloping Barca got yesterday. :D

;)

:laugh:

Offline ribbit

• Hero Warrior
  • T & T We Want A Goal !
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: April 24, 2013, 10:57:34 AM »
bakes as a moderator? what de hell?!

honest, flex, tallman - yuh drop a bit with this choice.

Offline Errol

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: April 24, 2013, 11:09:14 AM »
Mr Bakes, I want to congratulate you on your new position.

Good luck.

Offline FF

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
FLEX TALLMAN EMAN AND BAKES IS ALL THE SAME PERSON!!!
« Reply #125 on: April 24, 2013, 04:22:40 PM »
I sitting on this news for a long time... but I cyant take it no more.
The truth must come out!!  :cursing:

signed FF
THE BEATINGS WILL CONTINUE UNTIL MORALE IMPROVES

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Luck Favours The Prepared"
    • View Profile
Re: FLEX TALLMAN EMAN AND BAKES IS ALL THE SAME PERSON!!!
« Reply #126 on: April 24, 2013, 04:24:37 PM »
Haha a ha
"Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid."
Youtube Channel

Offline Toppa

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: April 24, 2013, 04:24:52 PM »
 :o
www.westindiantube.com

Check it out - it real bad!

Offline Sando

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: April 24, 2013, 04:29:42 PM »
Good one FF.

Regards.
Samdo.

:rotfl:

Offline Quags

• use to b compre . Founder of the militant wing of the Soca Warriors
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: April 24, 2013, 04:47:53 PM »
Egad FF I think you got it.
« Last Edit: April 24, 2013, 04:57:07 PM by Qmire »

Offline Blue

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #130 on: April 24, 2013, 04:51:48 PM »
 :rotfl: :rotfl:

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #131 on: April 24, 2013, 05:01:54 PM »
All yuh have 2much time on all yuh hand.
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline 100% Barataria

• aka Nachilus
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #132 on: April 24, 2013, 06:02:55 PM »
Toppa, yuh see, yuh geh some help, pretty soon nobody will remember de Barca/RM maulins
Education is our passport for the future for the future belongs to those who prepare for it today

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #133 on: April 24, 2013, 06:12:03 PM »
Joke is joke, but real is real talk!  FF, TT WAS ON THE MONEY WHERE SAM IS CONCEDRNED, SO DOH SLEEP.

about a yr ago TT alerted my attention to SAM, he said that SAM was posting under several aliases, but i never gave it much thought, then he alerted me to the sando scenario, and i noticed that every time SAM posted sando came right after and solidify SAM's post like a cheer leader, now is that coincidental??

go look back and check out a lot of SAM's threads and you will see sando in the mix 95% of the time, then check the time and see that sam and sando keeps the same hours.

TT also brought to my attention that SAM never attended no kind of sweat or get together even in NYC where he's from, despite the fact that he's one of the most senior men on the board.

then i remember one time SAM posted a picture of himself under a thread which he started called "post a picture of your self" then SAM posted a pic of an "african decent guy in the stadium watching a game" i remember babalawo even saying something to this effect "sam i tort that you was a mamu" and sam went off on dude.

now here's the katch, about two yrs ago sam told a story about being  harassed by black ppl when he was growing up in arima, bc he looked more like an indian than a dougla, of which he said he didn't care too much for creole bc creole treated him scruffy and they fack up bad bad to douglas and indians, but the pic he post of himself in the stadium watching this game was one of a congo man.

that bredder in the pic who he claimed to be is ah pure african from head to toe! there was not even one iota of indian in that dude, matter of fact i look more mixed than that guy and i am an african.

then late last yr SAM try to post another pic of a black dude and the house that he grew up in, but when TT bust the mark on the pic SAM tried to play it off as a joke, fair enough, it could have been a joke, i'll give him that, but was the pic in the stadium a joke as well?

how come iz only sando who ever met SAM and knows who sam is? this coming from sando's own mouth when SAM posted one of his episodes where he fought someone and sando said "yeh that's sam alright, and i know bc i know sam real good".

how is it that SAM never attended a gathering (lime), and the time he was supposed too, he wound up in ah big brawl with some yardies in UWI and was consequently arrested and missed the lime, plus a nice little story bout being in jail tralalalala.

now don't shoot me, but shoot the messenger, bc the messenger alerted me to these facts and came up with this theory.  as for me, well i found it rather interesting, and since the cat out the bag, why not indulge?? :thinking:

and to OMARLDINHO, breds with all due respect, and i mean that, but IMO yuh move real slimey dey dread.

if ah man PM yuh on ah vibes i believe that man hold yuh to secrecy, and until that man told you it was OK for you to divulge this info, then you was way wrong tuh do so in an open forum. yuh didn't have tuh put the man on blast by saying "and to the poster pls don't PM me no more", horse dais real mama man ting bredder, yuh coulda PM the man said way and deal wid the matter.

as for saying all the good poster ride out bc of the strife, nonsense! when i came on this board it had real cusss out ting and fight down, as ah matter of fact the board real quiet right now and less venomous than 5 six yrs ago.

IMO them men ride out bc they fed up with the state of T&T football, and not the board. these ppl are fair weather supporters, they only love teams that win, and not necessarily have ties to these teams.

they are mad of the fact that T&T missed out on two gold cups in a row and two world cups as well, just like jamaica whom they cried on when things was good with us, in ah nut shell these ppl are wagonist just like the ppl who love paint up their faces and go to the stadium just to lime with their friends when the team is about to qualify for the WC, they love T&T only when they are winning and doing well.

and if yuh don't believe me then just go back and look and see when nuff ah dem join the site and you would see that it was between december 2005 to june 2006. glory hunters @ their finest.

PS: Right now the team doing fine and we have a better federation in place and things progressing so you would think that these members would resurface, not a chance!! but wait till we start winning again, mark my silly words.
« Last Edit: April 24, 2013, 09:09:00 PM by just cool »
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #134 on: April 24, 2013, 06:33:09 PM »
JC yuh talk some sense there. Have to admitt this dual profile thing have me wondering who is who now and why would someone need to act as two or more persons.

Also why isn't the forum rules enforced for things like that.
« Last Edit: April 24, 2013, 06:35:07 PM by D.H.W »
Youtube Channel

Offline Sando

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #135 on: April 24, 2013, 06:36:36 PM »
Wow, allyuh good yes, but still allyuh not sure, all of this is assumption, believe what you like I am not wasting my time trying to convince anyone differently.

Truetrini wanted to be the main attraction here and Sam stole his spotlight.

Truetrini is the real macco here spying and gossiping on other members.

I am not Sam, I can guarantee you this but I will not disclose personal stuff about other members here, it's simply not anyone of our business.

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #136 on: April 24, 2013, 06:38:29 PM »
Horner for a fact is a member here posting under different names.
Youtube Channel

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #137 on: April 24, 2013, 06:41:20 PM »
Wow, allyuh good yes, but still allyuh not sure, all of this is assumption, believe what you like I am not wasting my time trying to convince anyone differently.

Truetrini wanted to be the main attraction here and Sam stole his spotlight.

Truetrini is the real macco here spying and gossiping on other members.

I am not Sam, I can guarantee you this but I will not disclose personal stuff about other members here, it's simply not anyone of our business.

Breds doh shoot me, but rather, shoot the messenger.   ;)
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

Offline Sando

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #138 on: April 24, 2013, 06:49:40 PM »
JC, The instigator is not here anymore. Someone has to take blame.

;D

Offline Quags

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #139 on: April 24, 2013, 07:18:36 PM »
So hear nah bakes .congrats bro good luck .So you have a romulan cloaking device to .or would you still be posting like normal b. :beermug:

Offline Sam

• Hero Warrior
  • Police face and dog heart.
    • View Profile
« Reply #140 on: April 24, 2013, 07:33:34 PM »
Joke is joke, but real is real talk!  FF, TT WAS ON THE MONEY WHERE SAM IS CONCEDRNED, SO DOH SLEEP.

about a yr ago TT alerted my attention to SAM, he said that SAM was posting under several aliases, but i never gave it much thought, then he alerted me to the sando scenario, and i noticed that every time SAM posted sando came right after and solidify SAM's post like a cheer leader, now is that coincidental??

go look back and check out a lot of SAM's threads and you will see sando in the mix 95% of the time, then check the time and see that sam and sando keeps the same hours.

TT also brought to my attention that SAM never attended no kind of sweat or get together even in NYC where he's from, despite the fact that he's one of the most senior men on the board.

then i remember one time SAM posted a picture of himself under a thread which he started called "post a picture of your self" then SAM posted a pic of an "african decent guy in the stadium watching a game" i remember babalawo even saying something to this effect "sam i tort that you was a mamu" and sam went off on dude.

now here's the katch, about two yrs ago sam told a story about being  harassed by black ppl when he was growing up in arima, bc he looked more like an indian than a dougla, of which he said he didn't care too much for creole bc creole treated him scruffy and they fack up bad bad to douglas and indians, but the pic he post of himself in the stadium watching this game was one of a congo man.

that bredder in the pic who he claimed to be is ah pure african from head to toe! there was not even one iota of indian in that dude, matter of fact i look more mixed than that guy and i am an african.

then late last yr SAM try to post another pic of a black dude and the house that he grew up in, but when TT bust the mark on the pic SAM tried to play it off as a joke, fair enough, it could have been a joke, i'll give him that, but was the pic in the stadium a joke as well?

how come iz only sando who ever met SAM and knows who sam is? this coming from sando's own mouth when SAM posted one of his episodes where he fought someone and sando said "yeh that's sam alright, and i know bc i know sam real good".

how is it that SAM never attended a gathering (lime), and the time he was supposed too, he wound up in ah big brawl with some yardies in UWI and was consequently arrested and missed the lime, plus a nice little story bout being in jail tralalalala.

now don't shoot me, but shoot the messenger, bc the messenger alerted me to these facts and came up with this theory.  as for me, well i found it rather interesting, and since the cat out the bag, why not indulge?? :thinking:

and to OMARLDINHO, breds with all due respect, and i mean that, but IMO yuh move real slimey dey dread.

if ah man PM yuh on ah vibes i believe that man hold yuh to secrecy, and until that man told you it was OK for you to divulge this info, then you was way wrong tuh do so in an open forum. yuh didn't have tuh put the man on blast by saying "and to the poster pls don't PM me no more", horse dais real mama man ting bredder, yuh coulda PM the man said way and deal wid the matter.

as for saying all the good poster ride out bc of the strife, nonsense! when i came on this board it had real cusss out ting and fight down, as ah matter of fact the board real quiet right now and less venomous than 5 six yrs ago.

IMO them men ride out bc they fed up with the state of T&T football, and not the board. these ppl are fair weather supporters, they only love teams that win, and not necessarily have ties to these teams.

they are mad of the fact that T&T missed out on two gold cups in a row and two world cups as well, just like jamaica whom they cried on when things was good with us, in ah nut shell these ppl are wagonist just like the ppl who love paint up their faces and go to the stadium just to lime with their friends when the team is about to qualify for the WC, they love T&T only when they are winning and doing well.

and if yuh don't believe me then just go back and look and see when nuff ah dem join the site and you would see that it was between december 2005 to june 2006. glory hunters @ their finest.

PS: Right now the team doing fine and we have a better federation in place and things progressing so you would think that these members would resurface, not a chance!! but wit till we start winning again, mark my silly words.

I don't have to meet up with anyone and I don't have to tell anyone my f00cking business.

Dead prick gone and now de board comess free.

Truetrini surprise meh, ah always thought he was a real man.

I am Sam, Samuel Edwards on Facebook. Samdo is ah older head who works with me.

Faster than a speeding pittbull
Stronger than a shot of ba-bash
Capable of storming any fete

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #141 on: April 24, 2013, 08:46:44 PM »
Mods, this is the 2nd time allyuh merge a thread, wehs the scene?

the board ded like ah door nail, it even have thread from all last week still goin strong on page one, so why we bein so conservative with the new threads, after all when a thread hits 5 pages ppl are pretty much done, this is why ppl start new threads to keep the lime alive.

come on fellas this is killing the site, ppl need to be stimulated regularly.     :beermug:
« Last Edit: April 24, 2013, 09:12:33 PM by just cool »

Offline Fantastic

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #142 on: April 24, 2013, 09:38:00 PM »
All this action and comes on a board where nearly all de posters going by some jokey name or de other? How much of allyuh really know each other? I guess the mods and techies could know who is behind an alias, but the furor in this thread real surprising. Mango Chow vs Bake and Shark  ???
Doh loss yuh head boss

Offline mal jeux

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #143 on: April 25, 2013, 05:08:32 AM »
JC don't ever get tie-up with mr true trini.  ;)
"How many times do I have to flush before you go away?"

Offline trini_stallion

• Hero Warrior
  • soca in mih veins, soca in mih blood...
    • View Profile
« Reply #144 on: April 25, 2013, 05:10:08 AM »
I could be a moderator too o wuh...

Ladddddd mi sayyyy spain teams get bull by de germans yes....ah wonder if in 2014 it will be a spain germany finall...whwyyyy otttomaticcc pfister...bring him back one time
Soca in mih vein, Soca in meh blood
Soca in yuh vein, Soca in blood,
Soca in we vein, Soca in we blood,
It's a heart of love, can't deny soca, cuz its good fuh de soul...
Trinidad and Tobago jump up now!

Offline Quags

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #145 on: April 25, 2013, 05:25:28 AM »
So waiz  the score here, Bakes get King for High .Omar I think get Hang Jack ,and we will  give The Game to True Trini .. Dont know who got low .

« Last Edit: April 25, 2013, 05:45:25 AM by Qmire »

Offline pecan

• Steups ...
  • Hero Warrior
  • Billy Goats Gruff
    • View Profile
« Reply #146 on: April 25, 2013, 05:38:10 AM »
5 pages of ole talk

Have to find a quiet moment to digest all of this.

In passing though, superb move by Flex et all to get Bakes to moderate his belittling of anyone who disagrees with him LOL
Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see.

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #147 on: April 25, 2013, 05:47:18 AM »
So waiz  the score here, Bakes get King for High .Omar I think get low Hang Jack ,and we will  give The Game to True Trini ..

All dat gone to waste because flex misdeal. We go take one fuh dat.

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #148 on: April 25, 2013, 05:51:27 AM »
... suddenly I understand why Rome relied on excommunication.

Offline injunchile

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #149 on: April 25, 2013, 05:51:57 AM »
Five pages- WOW- Are the Moderators paid? Now I have a great respect for Just Cool , but seriously my friend- Right now the team doing fine-Which Team? We have a better Federation- Too early to tell.
 Things progressing- What things?
 I guess a lot of former men/ women not posting- Because if you cannot improve the silence , keep quiet.

1]; } ?>