April 28, 2024, 04:55:13 PM

Author Topic: Flex, tallman, E-man...and that other new "moderator"  (Read 26813 times)

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Flex, tallman, E-man...and that other new "moderator"
« Reply #180 on: April 26, 2013, 08:06:38 AM »
TT send Bakes in on an espionage mission to explore the multiple personality issue.

Offline Socapro

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
  • Ras Shorty-I, Father of Soca, Chutney-Soca & Jamoo
    • View Profile
« Reply #181 on: April 26, 2013, 09:13:32 AM »
I believe we can convince TT to return to the board once all the posters with multi-profiles own up and state all the profile names that they post under.

This is why TT changed his profile names so regularly. He was trying to work out who these people were by putting himself in their shoes but didn't want to create fresh profiles himself.

Once you fellas own up he will be back as he wants to know who he is talking to. 
We have already found out that Sam and Sando are joined by the hip for example but we need to hear all the other confessions to get TT to return as this issue is driving him crazy.

Life is already confusing & stressful enough for TT as it is and coming on this board regularly was only making matters worse for him. :devil:

PS: Please note I am only speculating here as I am not TT's personal messenger.
« Last Edit: April 26, 2013, 09:40:57 AM by Socapro »
De higher a monkey climbs is de less his ass is on de line, if he works for FIFA that is! ;-)

Offline E-man

• Hero Warrior
  • Support all Warriors. Red, White and Blacklisted.
    • View Profile
    • T&T Football History
« Reply #182 on: April 26, 2013, 09:36:59 AM »
There was some extensive investiguiring into forum handles at one time:

http://www.socawarriors.net/forum/index.php?topic=22073.msg234909#msg234909

but I don't think we even scratched the surface  ;D
« Last Edit: April 26, 2013, 10:04:59 AM by E-man »

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Luck Favours The Prepared"
    • View Profile
« Reply #183 on: April 26, 2013, 09:57:55 AM »
Maybe the ability to change ones name should be disabled and only a Admin can change it. Like what most forums do. Im sure there is a way based on IP to see who has multiple accounts. Rules need to be enforced for this nonsense.
"Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid."
Youtube Channel

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #184 on: April 26, 2013, 10:07:38 AM »
dutty dutty dutty, aye, jeezan wipes away tears  :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: steups ;D :D

come on chow, let's not start dat again nah, what's done is done, ah know yuh vex but it eh really worth it.....

Me eh vex, lefty, and I eh startin' or continuing nutting...I jest keepin' shit real man. Like I told Flex, there was ONE person that I got out of line with in a post way back when i first got active on the forum and dat was JDB and I totally regretted that but that matter was somewhat settled, if not intentionally.  Ever since then, I doh render nutting onto nobody that which isn't due to them.  :beermug:

Not because a man ears long and he teet' long dat it make him a Jackass!

Offline lefty

• Hero Warrior
  • would u like to buy an 'O'.........
    • View Profile
« Reply #185 on: April 26, 2013, 10:13:14 AM »
dutty dutty dutty, aye, jeezan wipes away tears  :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: steups ;D :D

come on chow, let's not start dat again nah, what's done is done, ah know yuh vex but it eh really worth it.....

Me eh vex, lefty, and I eh startin' or continuing nutting...I jest keepin' shit real man. Like I told Flex, there was ONE person that I got out of line with in a post way back when i first got active on the forum and dat was JDB and I totally regretted that but that matter was somewhat settled, if not intentionally.  Ever since then, I doh render nutting onto nobody that which isn't due to them.  :beermug:

I hear u :beermug:
I pity the fool....

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #186 on: April 26, 2013, 11:27:00 AM »
...  Anybody who cyah understand that that is what is the gist of all of this is about (it is not no "jealous" thing like some assholes have tried to suggest) needs more help than the boston bomber and luis suarez put together. 
 ... to any of the OTHER moderators, (E-man & Tallman) that feel I was calling them out unnecessarily, know that my comments directed at or said about the moderators are only to remove myself from the assumption that any one or combination of more than one of you acted on behalf of the group as a whole.  Until I am told who specifically did what, I will address all moderators and nothing said is to be taken personally if said shoe does not fit, so, no hard feelings. ...

Hence why I made this comment:

... a man submit a LOI? To be moderator? Look ting!

Allyuh had quorum on de matter? Socapro wasn't dey?!  :rotfl: :rotfl:

But now, upon re-inspection, I note:

« Last Edit: April 26, 2013, 11:30:38 AM by Flex »

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #187 on: April 26, 2013, 11:37:09 AM »
Famous last words:

So wait a minute... because you's a moderator of this forum you could just delete my post for no reason so fella?  Could you point out to me in what way my post violated the forum's rules or standards?

Dude yuh's ah f**kin little boy... and even that might be ah insult to little boys.  Not only that but a liar and a hypocrite as well.  Whole thread yuh talking shit and because I point out the emotional pack ah ass yuh talking you ketch feelings, call me "unpatriotic" and "Uncle Tom" and whatever else... I respond and tell yuh yuh woulda fit in nice in Bush cabinet (and the PP gov't) with that "unpatriotic" talk and yuh delete my post... now yuh lying talking about I cuss you in the post??  So long I move on and not even studying you and you throwing word in the thread about "add Bakes tuh dat list" and what not, now yuh acting like nobody could "disrespect" you just because yuh's ah moderator?

I really want to see what the administrators of this website allowing here at all.

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #188 on: April 26, 2013, 11:39:22 AM »
And no sooner than I was working on posting that ... here comes Flex editorializing.
« Last Edit: April 26, 2013, 12:06:39 PM by asylumseeker »

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #189 on: April 26, 2013, 12:00:39 PM »
... my point being, the deleted language has been riding on the forum for FOUR (4) DAYS! By now all and sundry has seen it. By now the purpose of deleting it is moot!!!

I've been paying attention as to the inconsistency of why it wasn't removed in the FIRST PLACE ... the fact that it was removed today only upon me highlighting its content suggests that it's something that is perceived as sensitive behind the scenes.

Buh say what, as the Brits say, fair play to you. What's the next move? Delete the entire thread? After all, if the thread is poisoned from the first post, then then entire thread is subject to scrutiny. Ah jes saying ... ???

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Re: Flex, tallman, E-man...and that other new "moderator"
« Reply #190 on: April 26, 2013, 12:01:32 PM »
Famous last words:

So wait a minute... because you's a moderator of this forum you could just delete my post for no reason so fella?  Could you point out to me in what way my post violated the forum's rules or standards?

Dude yuh's ah f**kin little boy... and even that might be ah insult to little boys.  Not only that but a liar and a hypocrite as well.  Whole thread yuh talking shit and because I point out the emotional pack ah ass yuh talking you ketch feelings, call me "unpatriotic" and "Uncle Tom" and whatever else... I respond and tell yuh yuh woulda fit in nice in Bush cabinet (and the PP gov't) with that "unpatriotic" talk and yuh delete my post... now yuh lying talking about I cuss you in the post??  So long I move on and not even studying you and you throwing word in the thread about "add Bakes tuh dat list" and what not, now yuh acting like nobody could "disrespect" you just because yuh's ah moderator?

I really want to see what the administrators of this website allowing here at all.

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Signed sealed delivered. Hahah
Youtube Channel

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #191 on: April 26, 2013, 12:03:24 PM »
 :rotfl: :rotfl:

Offline ribbit

• Hero Warrior
  • T & T We Want A Goal !
    • View Profile
« Reply #192 on: April 26, 2013, 12:05:24 PM »
look like that "RIP true trini" thread was prophetic. TT gorn and ride out!!

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #193 on: April 26, 2013, 01:22:22 PM »
steuwps! Apparently moderator position sharin' too, man might want a "promotion" doh try and stifle nobody value to de board nuh....why tell people to tread lightly when it is apparent the latest best prerequisite is to be a blathering dickhead of a jackass?

You clearly in need of either medication.. or attention.

As for Asylumseeker... I have no idea what your point is supposed to be, or whatever crusade yuh believe yuh on, but for the record I never send anybody any "letter", I was asked to help out and that is what I'm trying to do.
« Last Edit: April 26, 2013, 01:25:01 PM by Bakes »

Offline de_redman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #194 on: April 26, 2013, 01:30:44 PM »
steuwps! Apparently moderator position sharin' too, man might want a "promotion" doh try and stifle nobody value to de board nuh....why tell people to tread lightly when it is apparent the latest best prerequisite is to be a blathering dickhead of a jackass?

As for Asylumseeker... I have no idea what your point is supposed to be, or whatever crusade yuh believe yuh on, but for the record I never send anybody any "letter", I was asked to help out and that is what I'm trying to do.
but who brought it up?  :thinking:

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #195 on: April 26, 2013, 01:46:01 PM »

and your lil' short ass in need of a man.....but yuh barkin' up de wrong f**kin' tree here.
and stop f**kin' lyin' yuh did send in a letter.

Offline pecan

• Steups ...
  • Hero Warrior
  • Billy Goats Gruff
    • View Profile
« Reply #196 on: April 26, 2013, 02:01:34 PM »
this thread reminiscent of recess in primary school.
Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see.

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #197 on: April 26, 2013, 03:18:46 PM »

Counsellor, did you submit a request to be moderator?

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #198 on: April 26, 2013, 03:29:39 PM »

What part of my statement is unclear?

I didn't "submit" and I didn't request anything.

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #199 on: April 26, 2013, 03:43:31 PM »
... something very rotten in the state of Denmark.

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #200 on: April 26, 2013, 03:45:47 PM »

but who brought it up?  :thinking:

Seen?!

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #201 on: April 26, 2013, 03:49:28 PM »
 ... buh check the thread ... the transcript has been tampered with AGAIN. The Letter of Interest (LOI) post has been deleted. Intriguing.

giggsy11

« Reply #202 on: April 26, 2013, 03:55:55 PM »

Seeker, doh mess with the rehabilitation efforts  tuh help the man nah. Yuh know that is why he gettin all kinda bly!   ;D

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #203 on: April 26, 2013, 04:25:43 PM »
... buh check the thread ... the transcript has been tampered with AGAIN. The Letter of Interest (LOI) post has been deleted. Intriguing.

Yes, it has....interesting....but not the first time I have seen something regarding that fool be deleted. He has done it himself on some of his own posts.

Offline Quags

• use to b compre . Founder of the militant wing of the Soca Warriors
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #204 on: April 26, 2013, 05:31:37 PM »

What part of my statement is unclear?

I didn't "submit" and I didn't request anything.
Hey  Bake n Shark ,you know what, that there moderator tag under your handle looks good bro ,looks official ,like it belongs.Sure you will do a fine job .
Just need TT to come back  :-\ ....then all will be well ,that was an unforseen casualty of your baptistism . .
« Last Edit: April 26, 2013, 05:35:03 PM by Qmire »

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #205 on: April 26, 2013, 05:37:12 PM »
Hey  Bake n Shark ,you know what, that there moderator tag under your handle looks good bro ,looks official ,like it belongs.Sure you will do a fine job .
Just need TT to come back  :-\ ....then all will be well ,that was an unforseen casualty of your baptistism . .

Thanks, but I just helping with some formatting and stuff, is hardly what folks making it out to be.  Hard to mess that up so yeah, I should be fine  ;D

Offline 100% Barataria

• aka Nachilus
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #206 on: April 26, 2013, 06:03:03 PM »
this thread still have life, more lives than Jack
Education is our passport for the future for the future belongs to those who prepare for it today

Offline Quags

• use to b compre . Founder of the militant wing of the Soca Warriors
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #207 on: April 26, 2013, 06:10:06 PM »
This tread will never be forgotten B .Bakes get knighted as the first badman mod and one of the greatest badmen if not the greatest  TrueTrini. died .
« Last Edit: April 26, 2013, 06:13:14 PM by Qmire »

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #208 on: April 26, 2013, 06:26:02 PM »
This tread will never be forgotten B .Bakes get knighted as the first badman mod and one of the greatest badmen if not the greatest  TrueTrini. died .

I bet he come back. he need time to cool off.
Youtube Channel

Offline kounty

• Hero Warrior
  • Truthfulness is brighter than the light of the sun
    • View Profile
« Reply #209 on: April 26, 2013, 06:43:48 PM »
Thread of the year!  :beermug: WEll worth reading from start to finish  :rotfl:

1]; } ?>