April 26, 2024, 12:38:03 PM

Author Topic: Warner named in Haitian aid scandal  (Read 10366 times)

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Luck Favours The Prepared"
    • View Profile
Re: Warner named in Haitian aid scandal
« Reply #60 on: February 15, 2012, 12:24:57 AM »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/P9udV4_8nEg" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/P9udV4_8nEg</a>
"Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid."
Youtube Channel

Offline Jack Horner

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: February 15, 2012, 09:05:30 AM »
Let them talk, in time everything shall be revealed and you guys will be shocked.

I just hope you come back here and praise Jack after the truth comes out.

Jack will raise again !!!!

Let Lasana Lieburd write about that too

Jack Warner will rise again and the world will beg him him to return and he will say "NO".............

Offline sjahrain

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: February 15, 2012, 10:10:09 AM »
Power corrupts even the Worst of them.... :devil:

When you think that you are untouchable....... :yellowcard:

truetrini

« Reply #63 on: February 15, 2012, 10:23:04 AM »
Let them talk, in time everything shall be revealed and you guys will be shocked.

I just hope you come back here and praise Jack after the truth comes out.

Jack will raise again !!!!

Let Lasana Lieburd write about that too

Jack f**king Sprat....watch the ride...doh close yuh eyes Horner....even when it plunge deep in yuh bamsee..doh close yuh eyes.

Offline kev

• Hero Warrior
  • Lifes a bitch, then you marry one
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: February 15, 2012, 11:56:53 AM »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/P9udV4_8nEg" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/P9udV4_8nEg</a>

I really feel for you guys if that is the sum total of your media, no wonder all this tata goes on.

http://uk.eurosport.yahoo.com/14022012/2/fifa-waiting-explanation-haiti-funds.html

BERNE, FEB 14 - BERNE, Feb 14 (Reuters) - FIFA has confirmed that it is waiting for an explanation over emergency aid for the Haiti earthquake disaster which failed to reach its destination after being sent to the Trinidad & Tobago (TTFF) football federation.

Soccer's governing body said that the money had been sent to the TTFF in 2010 at the request of former executive committee member Jack Warner, who was head of CONCACAF, the North, Central American and Caribbean (CONCACAF) Confederation, at the time.

FIFA said in a statement sent to Reuters that $250,000 was wired to the TTFF but the Haiti federation said it had only received $60,000.

Soccer's governing body said it still has not received "a satisfactory response" about what happened to the remaining $190,000 and has stopped further payments to the Trinidad federation.

"We can confirm that FIFA wired immediately after the devastating earthquake $250,000 as an emergency aid for Haiti to the account of the Trinidad and Tobago Football Federation (TTFF)," said the statement.

"This was on request of the then CONCACAF President Jack Warner and subsequently transferred to the TTFF account, in order to immediately provide support to Haiti.

"FIFA can also confirm that it had been informed by the Haiti Football Association (FHF) in autumn 2011 that it had only received USD 60,000 of this emergency aid.

"Consequently FIFA, in a letter, requested in October 2011 a full explanation from the TTFF into those funds.

"As FIFA has not received any satisfactory response, FIFA has stopped with immediate effect any payments to the TTFF until it will receive proper accounts of these funds allocated as an immediate relief support to the FHF."

The 7.0-magnitude earthquake killed 300,000 people and left 1.5 million homeless in Haiti two years ago.

Warner, who often worked as a special advisor to the TTFF, was a major FIFA powerbroker until he was suspended, then resigned last June.

He quit as FIFA's ethics committee investigated his role in a cash-for-votes scandal at a meeting in Port of Spain ahead of last year's presidential election.

FIFA presidential candidate Mohamed Bin Hammam, also at the meeting, was suspended for life.

Warner is Works Minister in the Trinidad government and continues to make news, with local media reporting earlier this month that he had started a campaign to bring back hanging on the Caribbean island.

FIFA said it had allocated a further $3 million to a special Haiti fund which it controlled directly.

"The fund went towards restarting the Haitian championship and purchasing sporting equipment and various materials for the national technical centre, which was itself renovated and extended," said FIFA.

"In addition, the special projects fund was used to build the completely new FHF Headquarters on the training centre property as the old one was completely destroyed in the earthquake.

"Lastly, the Sylvio Cator Stadium in Port-au-Prince was renovated, with an artificial pitch on the principal new features as well as currently with the installation of floodlights.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There are so many questions that should and could of been asked, instead he is just allowed to laugh it off and call the journalist.

Did he request the money?  Simple Yes / NO answer
Was the amount transferred from FIFA? As above
How much was transferred and when?
Are FIFA lying?
Are the Hiatian lying?

In addition the media should be asking TTFF for their side. 

It really beggars belief tbh.

Offline Daft Trini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: February 15, 2012, 11:58:26 AM »
i call bull :cursing: on this, blatter had to know jack is ah thief, and he give money to Jack... steups

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Luck Favours The Prepared"
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: February 15, 2012, 12:04:07 PM »

There are so many questions that should and could of been asked, instead he is just allowed to laugh it off and call the journalist.

Are FIFA lying?
Are the Hiatian lying?

Doesn't make a difference , he going to say no comment or leave me alone. Interview done. You aint see how he treat Andrew Jennings
"Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid."
Youtube Channel

Offline MEP

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: February 15, 2012, 12:30:44 PM »
There are ONLY 2 questions that need to be asked....
1. Did you receive $250k from FIFA for Haiti? Yes or No
2. Did you wire/send/give/transfer the entire amount to Haiti Yes or No

It's that simple

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: February 15, 2012, 01:31:15 PM »
i call bull :cursing: on this, blatter had to know jack is ah thief, and he give money to Jack... steups

I have to agree... especially since FIFA then set up a separate $3m fund that it oversaw itself.  If you planned on setting up this fund then why send ANY money thru Jack Warner... if you didn't expect him to take a cut (for votes perhaps)?

Offline soccerman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: February 15, 2012, 01:54:01 PM »

I have to agree... especially since FIFA then set up a separate $3m fund that it oversaw itself.  If you planned on setting up this fund then why send ANY money thru Jack Warner... if you didn't expect him to take a cut (for votes perhaps)?

Yes same thing I was wondering, why didn't FIFA conduct their transaction dircectly with Haiti? Were all the banks closed? Or did Jack have to present it on behalf of FIFA?

Offline Mose

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: February 15, 2012, 03:22:06 PM »

Yes same thing I was wondering, why didn't FIFA conduct their transaction dircectly with Haiti? Were all the banks closed? Or did Jack have to present it on behalf of FIFA?

Sounds to me like there was some vote buying going on. From the original article by Lasana:
Warner mentioned the FIFA aid of roughly $1.6 million (US$250,000) when he toured Port-au-Prince in January 2010 and insisted that sport will play its part in helping the restoration of one of the world's poorest nations.

Wealthy South Korean businessman and politician, Chung Mong-Joon, who is also a former FIFA vice president, donated $3.2 million (US$500,000) to Haiti's relief fund. South Korea was bidding to host the 2022 World Cup at the time.
Are you a match? It's too late for Emru, but maybe you can help save someone's life: http://www.healemru.com

Offline kev

• Hero Warrior
  • Lifes a bitch, then you marry one
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: February 15, 2012, 03:28:14 PM »

Are FIFA lying?
Are the Hiatian lying?

Doesn't make a difference , he going to say no comment or leave me alone. Interview done. You aint see how he treat Andrew Jennings

Aye I did, but so did everybody else.

But at least if you ask the questions everybody sees him get arsey, don't just let him prattle on like he is the victim of this. 

You might not get the answers but at laest he doesn't get a free ride.

Offline supporter

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: February 15, 2012, 03:42:22 PM »

Wow, what a delusional prick
Hart for president

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: February 15, 2012, 04:50:55 PM »

Wow, what a delusional prick
Dat mudcnt man dunce boy. weeeeeeeeehhhhhhh.

what ah lousy teef!
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

Offline Big Magician

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: February 15, 2012, 10:20:26 PM »
"Axe yuh mudder "
Little Magician is King.......ask Jorge Campos

Offline ZANDOLIE

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #75 on: February 15, 2012, 11:15:06 PM »
"Axe yuh mudder "

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Notice how Jack did not deny the allegations eh
Sacred cows make the best hamburger

Offline Socapro

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
  • Ras Shorty-I, Father of Soca, Chutney-Soca & Jamoo
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: February 16, 2012, 01:21:05 AM »
Hey fellas, I am back!!

Since the New Year I resigned myself to the fact that nothing will change in the TTFF anytime soon but this is great news!!

Looks I will be back posting on this board more regularly now, rather than talking the occasional peep at the football board but hanging out on the other boards to avoid getting depressed!!

Hopefully this signals the end of the line for them vampires running the TTFF!

Did I not predict a while back that if our 2006 Warriors don't force a cleanout at the TTFF that FIFA might just do us that favour?

Well look at thing, everything coming to bump and going to turn upside down now and my prayers might just be answered!!  :beermug:
You din go no wey.  sttuueeeppsssssssssss!

BTW, i believe your reintroduction shoulda went like this.

"hey fellas, i thought i coulda shake this site but apparently i was wrong. allyuh see, london sooo cold these days and ah cyar go out side tuh play meh records in de ole folks home, since they are the only ones who is willing tuh listen to my crappy 80ies soca and R&B collection, plus it's way too cold fuh dem to use the rec room anyway,

so i was stuck in meh lonely flat with nothing to do and no one to talk too, bc as yuhs dun know, i iz ah loser and i eh have no life, and this site is de only ting keeping meh alive fuh de time being, bc iza frenless f#ck and allyuh is de oney ones who does take me seriously.

so here i am boys and girls, could i get back in, pretty pleaseeeeeeee?" "i swear ill never play big boy fuh allyuh again."  thanx, gratefully yours, the man wid the outdated record collection, AKA football novice.   
:rotfl:    :rotfl:

Nice one!! Ah see yuh looking for company!!  :rotfl:
De higher a monkey climbs is de less his ass is on de line, if he works for FIFA that is! ;-)

Offline Tallman

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Warner launches Haitian aid defence
« Reply #77 on: March 01, 2012, 12:28:23 PM »
Warner launches Haitian aid defence.
By Lasana Liburd (wired868)

FIFA swamped by tsunami of documents

Works Minister and ex-FIFA Vice President Jack Warner has submitted a tsunami of documentation to FIFA, which aims to prove the whereabouts of emergency aid funds that was wired to Trinidad and Tobago, two years ago, for disbursement to Haiti.

However, there is no chance that FIFA or anyone else would be able to reach a conclusion this week regarding Warner’s use of $1.6 million (US$250,000) in aid money.

The Opposition party is believed to be preparing an attack on Warner’s credibility tomorrow during a no confidence motion against Prime Minister Kamla Persad-Bissessar. But the United National Congress (UNC) chairman’s submission—which clearly did not confine itself to a bank statement—further clouds the issue as FIFA could not say when it would be finished analysing the data provided.

“FIFA can confirm that Jack Warner has submitted very detailed documentation to FIFA,” the FIFA Media Office told Wired868.com, “with reference to the application of the Haiti funds received for distribution (as had been requested by FIFA).

“The volume of the evidentiary material provided means that FIFA will require some time to analyse it and come to a conclusion.”

READ MORE...
« Last Edit: March 01, 2012, 05:27:59 PM by Flex »
The Conquering Lion of Judah shall break every chain.

Offline Cocorite

• Hero Warrior
  • John 5:24
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: March 02, 2012, 11:02:23 AM »
Yuh sure is nah a Haitian raid over de fence

Well he gran charging again. Lehwee see nah
Socawarriors Need A Winning Mentality

Offline Tallman

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: May 02, 2013, 03:41:02 PM »
The Conquering Lion of Judah shall break every chain.

Offline Sam

• Hero Warrior
  • Police face and dog heart.
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: May 02, 2013, 03:47:32 PM »
What about de voodoo they put on de ref who cheat T&T in 1973.

So Jack pay them back for we.

:devil:

Faster than a speeding pittbull
Stronger than a shot of ba-bash
Capable of storming any fete

Offline coache

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: May 02, 2013, 04:48:34 PM »
LOCK UP this ugly mongoose face nastiness!!

Offline coache

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: May 02, 2013, 04:51:04 PM »
He tongue so big and heavy..he mouth full a spit..he nasty!!!

1]; } ?>