March 28, 2024, 01:09:40 PM

Author Topic: Sheldon Phillips Thread  (Read 27752 times)

Offline Insider

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Sheldon Phillips fired!
« Reply #90 on: October 22, 2015, 11:54:23 AM »
Ramesh Ramdhan gets my vote.
My thoughts exactly. But what's his platform though? Maybe we can get an interview with him to hear what he's all about just like what Flex did with DJW. At least with his referee background (at the highest level) he should be a fair and ethical man who will do what's in the best interest of T&T football....at least that's what we hope.

Fenwick is acting as campaign manager for Ramesh Ramdhan.

Permanent Secretary in Sport is Joan Mendez. Macintyre were moved to Permanent Secretary in education.

Offline dreamer

• Hero Warrior
  • These fellas are real Warriors.
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: October 22, 2015, 12:03:48 PM »
Need to hear more on who is on the ticket for the different candidates and who are the ground troops for them.
Informed comparisons have to be made to choose the better or lesser-of-all evils candidate.
Supportin' de Warriors right tru.

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: October 22, 2015, 03:34:49 PM »
Just saw Selby Brown of the veterans footballers decided to vie for the presidency. Good luck.

Offline dreamer

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: October 22, 2015, 04:31:47 PM »
Just saw Selby Brown of the veterans footballers decided to vie for the presidency. Good luck.

Best news in sports in a long time. If he we were to win, that would represent a sea change in a postive direction and a potential future renaissance phase in T&T football. Good luck Selby. Brilliant move done quietly.

Offline Sam

• Hero Warrior
  • Police face and dog heart.
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: October 22, 2015, 06:13:17 PM »
To much ole foockers vining,  we need some young blood.

These ole men have no brains and want to run we football like in 1970.

« Last Edit: October 22, 2015, 06:19:18 PM by Sam »
Faster than a speeding pittbull
Stronger than a shot of ba-bash
Capable of storming any fete

Offline Trevor

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: October 23, 2015, 08:42:05 AM »
Selby Brown is a solid person. 

Offline dreamer

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: October 23, 2015, 09:31:34 AM »
Selby Brown is a solid person. 

Word. Spread the word.
This election is helping us see, as we say, "who is really who".
With the advent of Selby, it will see several real patriots galvanized into BIGGER action with massive reawakening of fans & possibly trust.
Football soldiers of the highest pedigree like Steve David, DeLeon, Stephen Hart, Deeks, Leonson Lewis, Maylee Attin-Johnson, Alvin (not Cornmeal but Henderson), the Warren Archibalds in hiding and the demoralized and wounded who need rehab for mentorship roles like Gally and Clayton Morris. Young entrepreneurs like Narada Wilson will be ready to launch further. We'll see the Shaka Hislops and opportunity for the Kelvin Jacks and the stars from the female warriors. The Flex's and Tallmans would see their stock rise and promotion of the website. The diehards from south, central, west, east, Tobago would come out of the woodworks, not as corbeaux and cockroaches but as volunteers and eager contributors and sponsors who might have almost given up.
Exciting times and yes risky times but daiz life. Gotta be brave and get out of the cocoon of safe-feeling stagnation that is really dangerous.
« Last Edit: October 23, 2015, 09:46:55 AM by dreamer »

Offline Sam

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: October 24, 2015, 05:56:14 AM »
Sheldon should be happy.

Tim Kee not winning, so either way he woulda lose he job to.

At least Tim Kee did him a favor.

Wonder what Lincoln saying these days, ah know he was Tim Kee bell boy.

Offline maxg

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: October 24, 2015, 02:43:24 PM »
Sheldon should be happy.

Tim Kee not winning, so either way he woulda lose he job to.

At least Tim Kee did him a favor.

Wonder what Lincoln saying these days, ah know he was Tim Kee bell boy.
something in what u say...was a severance package involved ?

Offline Jack Horner

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: October 27, 2015, 09:55:16 AM »
In my opinion, this action by Tim Kee seemed to be something he wanted to do a while back and used the Guardian article as an excuse to fire Sheldon?

I also believe that Sheldon did nothing wrong to warrant being fired and if he was given more freedom he might have done exceptionally well.

I am not here to endorse anyone but of all the current TTFA staff (admin) Sheldon should be the last man Tim Kee should fire, in-fact, David Muhammad leads the list who should have been booted out a long time ago.

Sheldon was very instrumental in these few things I remembered.

1. Soca Warrior settlement
Definitely an accomplishment despite the irrational action of a few Warriors when the second half of payments sputtered. Tim Kee gave ALL the funds he received from CONCACAF to the players when he could have filed bankruptcy and used the $1.5 million as seed money for a new FA.

2. New Constitution
Led the effort for a new constitution which people had been clamoring for decades. New constitution will enable clubs to have a say in governance and include a place for a players association.

3. Debt Reduction
In just over two years, he took $6 million USD in debt and reduced it to $2 million.

4. FIFA/CONCACAF Support
Increased development programs to serve the football family and qualified the FA for major projects and funding for merchandising and training centre, however, I am not sure what has become of the training centre.

5. Government Support
Cast aside political affiliation and he reached out to Anil Roberts to establish funding for senior team and worked with Gary Griffith to create the Cabinet note. Former sports minister has since tried to undo the effort. He also negotiated the deal with then minister Gary Griffith to get $10 million dollars to the senior team players and staff to bring their arrears up to date and get funding for the gold cup.

6. Coaching Changes
Introduced the country to Stephen Hart and Randy Waldrum two coaches who led the national teams to there best run in years.

7. Increased Sponsorships- biggest surprise to many
Ten sponsors have been added to the TTFA since RTK became president.

Flex, let me guess, Sheldon sent you this list?

Asked yourself if someone was so good why they got fired?

Lincoln Phillips tried the same too, but Jack had to put a stop to him. He was more concern about promoting his book than his job.

The pay outweights the job father and son did for T&T.

Maybe Sheldon could follow Gorden and join Guyana FA.

Imagine he takes credit for an introduction of coaches and if my memory serves me correct, it was this site that was leving for Hart to get the T&T job.

Half of their ideas they got right here but they will never give you guys credit.

His father was the same, wanted credit for Beenhakker to.

By recomending someone, anyone can recomned someone, you dont need 45,000 a month for recomendations, you need people who want to get their hands wet not their cell phones alone.

Sheldon is a politician and never did anything for Women football and a youth pogramme.

« Last Edit: October 27, 2015, 10:10:38 AM by Jack Horner »
Jack Warner will rise again and the world will beg him him to return and he will say "NO".............

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #100 on: October 27, 2015, 10:40:14 AM »
In my opinion, this action by Tim Kee seemed to be something he wanted to do a while back and used the Guardian article as an excuse to fire Sheldon?

I also believe that Sheldon did nothing wrong to warrant being fired and if he was given more freedom he might have done exceptionally well.

I am not here to endorse anyone but of all the current TTFA staff (admin) Sheldon should be the last man Tim Kee should fire, in-fact, David Muhammad leads the list who should have been booted out a long time ago.

Sheldon was very instrumental in these few things I remembered.

1. Soca Warrior settlement
Definitely an accomplishment despite the irrational action of a few Warriors when the second half of payments sputtered. Tim Kee gave ALL the funds he received from CONCACAF to the players when he could have filed bankruptcy and used the $1.5 million as seed money for a new FA.

2. New Constitution
Led the effort for a new constitution which people had been clamoring for decades. New constitution will enable clubs to have a say in governance and include a place for a players association.

3. Debt Reduction
In just over two years, he took $6 million USD in debt and reduced it to $2 million.

4. FIFA/CONCACAF Support
Increased development programs to serve the football family and qualified the FA for major projects and funding for merchandising and training centre, however, I am not sure what has become of the training centre.

5. Government Support
Cast aside political affiliation and he reached out to Anil Roberts to establish funding for senior team and worked with Gary Griffith to create the Cabinet note. Former sports minister has since tried to undo the effort. He also negotiated the deal with then minister Gary Griffith to get $10 million dollars to the senior team players and staff to bring their arrears up to date and get funding for the gold cup.

6. Coaching Changes
Introduced the country to Stephen Hart and Randy Waldrum two coaches who led the national teams to there best run in years.

7. Increased Sponsorships- biggest surprise to many
Ten sponsors have been added to the TTFA since RTK became president.

Flex, let me guess, Sheldon sent you this list?

Asked yourself if someone was so good why they got fired?

Lincoln Phillips tried the same too, but Jack had to put a stop to him. He was more concern about promoting his book than his job.

The pay outweights the job father and son did for T&T.

Maybe Sheldon could follow Gorden and join Guyana FA.

Imagine he takes credit for an introduction of coaches and if my memory serves me correct, it was this site that was leving for Hart to get the T&T job.

Half of their ideas they got right here but they will never give you guys credit.

His father was the same, wanted credit for Beenhakker to.

By recomending someone, anyone can recomned someone, you dont need 45,000 a month for recomendations, you need people who want to get their hands wet not their cell phones alone.

Sheldon is a politician and never did anything for Women football and a youth pogramme.

Horner right, Sheldon talking rubbish, a decade or more I mention Hart on here before anyone and promoted that for years, Sheldon more than likely read my posts... Who he pretending to fool with that credit

Offline Mose

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: October 27, 2015, 11:19:14 AM »

Horner right, Sheldon talking rubbish, a decade or more I mention Hart on here before anyone and promoted that for years, Sheldon more than likely read my posts... Who he pretending to fool with that credit

Probably not. Hart was a known quantity and was apparently one of several coaches recommended by Beenhakker.
Are you a match? It's too late for Emru, but maybe you can help save someone's life: http://www.healemru.com

Offline Mad Scorpion a/k/a Big Bo$$

• Hero Warrior
  • a/k/a Optimus Prime
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: October 27, 2015, 01:37:21 PM »

Probably not. Hart was a known quantity and was apparently one of several coaches recommended by Beenhakker.

Then dat dam scamp Don Leo was reading his posts :rotfl:

Offline Mose

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: October 27, 2015, 03:11:35 PM »

Then dat dam scamp Don Leo was reading his posts :rotfl:

:rotfl: :beermug: :beermug:
Are you a match? It's too late for Emru, but maybe you can help save someone's life: http://www.healemru.com

Offline Flex

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
  • A Trini 4 Real.
    • View Profile
    • Soca Warriors Online
« Reply #104 on: October 29, 2015, 02:24:00 AM »
Tim Kee clears the air on Phillips firing.
T&T Newsday Reports.

RAYMOND TIM Kee, president of the Trinidad and Tobago Football Association (TTFA), stated on Tuesday that he had no choice but to fire Sheldon Phillips as the TTFA general secretary on October 19, after Phillips refused to hand in his resignation upon Tim Kee’s request.

Tim Kee made this disclosure during a media conference at the TTFA boardroom, Hasely Crawford Stadium, Mucurapo.

“Sheldon Phillips was an excellent man in operations,” Tim Kee said. “I cannot fault his propensity for hard work and accessing information and networking.

“When certain things happened, I phoned (Phillips) and I had to invite him to resign. (He) had some time to think about it.

“When he did not respond,” Tim Kee continued. “I called him and he said he decided not to resign because that will mean an admission of guilt.

“So I had no choice (but to remove him).” However, Tim Kee countered, “if I have needs for an operations man in my organisation, strictly operations, Sheldon will be a good candidate.” As far as marketing of the TTFA and the national teams (male and female) are concerned, Tim Kee stated, “we had to do some re-branding, which we did. We now have a marketing company working fully with the TTFA.

We have started some income-generated initiatives.” He added, “we have gone as far as making purchasing of these items possible off our website, which will be launched on Friday.”

About his challengers (David John-Williams, Selby Browne, Ramesh Ramdhan and Clynt Taylor), Tim Kee questioned, “in your collective ages, any of you ever heard (TT) football had an elections and you had five candidates vying for the presidency?” He vowed that the TTFA president will not have more than two consecutive four-year terms, and that both the TTFA accounts and minutes of meetings will be available to the public via the group’s website.

Tim Kee noted that a new kit supplier, based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates, is expected to replace Spanish sports clothing manufacturer Joma.

And, he also revealed that plans are afoot to make Trinidad the home of football in the Caribbean, as well as establish a base for national teams in Union Park, Marabella.

“It’s a matter of getting approval from the head of Lands and Surveys for a plot of land, that comprises of acres of land,” said Tim Kee.

We’ll be putting two international- sized pitches and other pitches for children, and it will be a mixture of natural grass and artificial turf.

“That facility will house players and can be even used as a summer camp for teams who want to come in for the tropical weather,” he continued. “That is advanced where it has been approved by the (Sports) Ministry.

It’s just a matter of the final approval.”

The real measure of a man's character is what he would do if he knew he would never be found out.

Offline Errol

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #105 on: October 29, 2015, 09:48:58 AM »
“When certain things happened, I phoned (Phillips) and I had to invite him to resign. (He) had some time to think about it.

“When he did not respond,” Tim Kee continued. “I called him and he said he decided not to resign because that will mean an admission of guilt.

Wonder what he did so bad?

Ent a general secretary position is based as strictly operational? So Tim Kee bull shitting the man.

He bigging him up in the strictly operations department and with another action firing him.

Sheldon should contact Flex and  give him the real story to clear his name, Flex is the only man who could do a proper job.

By the way, this was hilarious "I INVITE HIM TO RESIGN... invite".... !!!!

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

I guess everyone just walks over the Phillips family.

Happy Halloween.

« Last Edit: October 29, 2015, 09:51:12 AM by Errol »

Offline Errol

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: October 29, 2015, 10:08:58 AM »
Topics to talk about

Darren Millien, $500 for the entire lady team in Houston while Phillips taking home roughly TT$24,000 a month salary with TT$21,000 housing plus a company vehicle, no one else was getting paid, Brian Lewis TTOC slam during the PanAm games, raising the price for the T&T vs Argentina game using Element Agency + Events agency owned by Phillips, , Akeem Adams t-shirt deal  where the TTFA stole most of the money, the Under-15 boys team who was set up, the email glitch, Nissi Tours, Training Centre and Atiba Charles.

« Last Edit: October 29, 2015, 10:10:43 AM by Errol »

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: October 29, 2015, 10:56:45 AM »
Topics to talk about

Darren Millien, $500 for the entire lady team in Houston while Phillips taking home roughly TT$24,000 a month salary with TT$21,000 housing plus a company vehicle, no one else was getting paid, Brian Lewis TTOC slam during the PanAm games, raising the price for the T&T vs Argentina game using Element Agency + Events agency owned by Phillips, , Akeem Adams t-shirt deal  where the TTFA stole most of the money, the Under-15 boys team who was set up, the email glitch, Nissi Tours, Training Centre and Atiba Charles.

Darren Millien capital k crook so once he hired that fella I know he eh worth a pint of piss.
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline soccerman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: October 29, 2015, 11:00:08 AM »
When certain things happened, I phoned (Phillips) and I had to invite him to resign. (He) had some time to think about it.

This is what we need to find out! What exactly does he mean by "certain things".

Offline ON DE BLOCK

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: October 29, 2015, 01:43:50 PM »
When certain things happened, I phoned (Phillips) and I had to invite him to resign. (He) had some time to think about it.

This is what we need to find out! What exactly does he mean by "certain things".

"certain things"  will be on the website like accounts and the minutes and "certain things" won't... 

Offline Flex

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
  • A Trini 4 Real.
    • View Profile
    • Soca Warriors Online
« Reply #110 on: November 01, 2015, 01:49:03 AM »
TTFA board to decide on Phillips’ future.
By Walter Alibey (Guardian).

Sacked General Secretary of the T&T Football Association (TTFA) Sheldon Phillips could be back in his job either before or after the coming TTFA annual general meeting (AGM) and Election of Officers on November 29.

But this will be determined by the board of directors of the TTFA at a date to be announced soon. This new development came after Phillips in a letter to the board recently explained that after considering the factors surrounding his dismissal, a review of the constitution as well as having consultations with legal representatives from both the Federation of International Football Association (FIFA) and the Confederation of North, Central American and Caribbean Association Football (CONCACAF), that he decided to object to the actions of the president and request that the board of directors address his matter.

Phillips’ letter quoted: “After careful review of the TTFA constitution and consultation with legal representatives from both FIFA and CONCACAF as well as reading the sentiments raised by TTFA board of directors vice presidents, I formally object to the actions of Mr Tim Kee and respectfully request the TTFA Board of Directors officially address the constitutional breach of authority committed by Mr Tim Kee at the earliest practicable opportunity.”

The reason given for Phillips’ dismissal in a letter sent from the TTFA on October 20 was that he failed to follow directives. That letter also stated that the TTFA boss later asked Phillips to resign but he did not, following which Tim Kee took the decision to fire him.

However Phillips in his letter, claimed that Tim Kee took the decison to fire him after a newspaper report misquoted him by saying that he (Tim Kee) was not only going back up for elections but had gotten the support of his executives, which turned out to be far from the truth. Phillips also made it clear in his letter that the embattled president still dismissed him from his job although the report was corrected through a retraction in the newspapers.

It is understood that a meeting of the board of directors was held on Friday and Tim Kee admitted that he had made a blunder in the way Phillips was treated. According to the new constitution of the TTFA: “The President can propose the dismissal or recruitment of the general secretary.”

However reliable sources told Guardian that Tim Kee raised a number of issues, apart from what was explained in his dismissal letter on October 20, why he thinks Phillips should be relieved of his job. He has since been ordered by the board which includes TTFA vice presidents—Lennox Watson, Krishnar Kuarsingh and Rudolph Thomas; Central Football Association (CFA) president Bryan Layne, Eastern FA president Wayne Cunningham, Northern FA president Roland Forde, Tobago FA president Raymond Alleyne, president of the Eastern Counties Football Union (ECFA) Trevor Dyer, Secondary Schools Football League (SSFL) president Anthony Creed and Boni Bishop of the Referees Association to put together all his reasons why he feels Phillips should be dismissed for the board’s consideration soon.

This meeting it is understood will take place this week and some of the options the board will have at its disposal will be to either re-instate Phillips; terminate his services; send the matter to the Ministry of Labour for a decision or pay Phillips him off for his services. Only recently vice president Kuarsingh wrote to Tim Kee telling him that his decision to terminate the services of Phillips was unconstitutional and needed the approval from the board before the general secretary could have been sacked.

The real measure of a man's character is what he would do if he knew he would never be found out.

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: November 01, 2015, 07:16:31 AM »
Never a dull moment.

Offline Sam

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: November 01, 2015, 10:00:58 AM »
Bigger heads prevail, hope Sheldon get back he wok and ah hope this time he do things better and work more with SWO.

Glad for him man.

He have good head, he just need to be a little more stern and put he foot down.

Time to change up how de TTFA does work.

Offline Flex

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
  • A Trini 4 Real.
    • View Profile
    • Soca Warriors Online
« Reply #113 on: December 02, 2015, 03:33:57 AM »
Khan to replace Phillips as new T&TFA general secretary.
By Walter Alibey (Guardian).

Long standing general secretary of the Secondary Schools Football League (SSFL) Azard Khan has been tipped to be the new general secretary of the T&T Football Association (T&TFA).

The T&T Guardian has learned that newly-elected president David John-Williams has handpicked Khan on the advice of his first vice president Ewing Davis, both of whom worked together for several years in the school’s league. Davis served as the school’s league president but pulled out three years ago.

On Sunday, at the T&TFA’s annual general meeting and election of officers, Davis was elected as T&TFA vice president ahead of businessman John Sabga and Carib’s Colin Murray.

When asked about his general secretary yesterday, John-Williams refused to comment. However, he said that a meeting with the ex-general secretary Sheldon Phillips was scheduled to take place soon. Phillips, son of the football association’s former technical director Lincoln Phillips, has been out of a job since being sacked by former president Raymond Tim Kee for his failure to follow directives relating to the operations of the T&TFA on October 20.

He has since questioned the decision to fire him and asked the board of directors of the  association to deal with the matter.

A number of meetings were held concerning this issue and Tim Kee was asked to rescind the termination letter handed to Phillips and replace it with a letter of suspension, as there were legal ramifications. The then TTFA boss was later advised to seek legal advice from the association’s attorney Derek Ali. However, Tim Kee refused to overturn his decision although a deadline of November 9 was given.

As a result, executive members of the TTFA wrote FIFA explaining that they were unable to move forward as an association because of the issue as well as other matters.

On Sunday, Tim Kee revealed contents of a legal document signed by Ali, which stated that the board did not have the power of using its discretion and had to act upon the advice of the president.

Tim Kee had said on Sunday that his action to sack Phillips was based on the TTFA constitution which states the president “has the power to propose the appointment or dismissal of the general secretary.”

But with Tim Kee out, John Williams, who met with the staff at the TTFA for the first time yesterday, said he was in the process of working out a number of pending matters. He met with Phillips to determine the way forward. Some of the options opened to him, it is understood, was full payment to Phillips or re-instatement.

John-Williams, who has now officially handed over the reigns of his club W Connection to his daughter, said the association was in the process of cutting a cheque to pay off women’s football coach Even Pellerud on the advice of the FIFA. The world governing body for football has threatened to ban T&T from getting monies for development if they did not pay Pellerud.

John-Williams also responded to calls by the FIFA for audited accounts and minutes of the congress meeting to be handed in, if the country was to obtain funding. He said they were in the process of dealing with that matter.

Offline Sando

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: December 02, 2015, 06:10:16 AM »
I think John Sabga and Colin Murray would be good choices.

Not to confident in Sheldon Phillips and incumbent SSFL Azard Khan, if you look at the SSFL how it deteriorate over the years on and off the field and the rules how it affect teams especially the weaker ones, the format is also very confusing and unorganised.

Williams should bring in a new team which should include a new press team as well. Flex is a good candidate for that and Lasana too.

He should not hire any former TTFA/TTFF employees, especially the ones who worked under Jack Warner.

« Last Edit: December 02, 2015, 06:54:42 AM by Sando »

Offline presspass

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: December 02, 2015, 06:56:12 AM »
Amm.. Walter, the man name is Azaad Mohammed-Khan, not Azard Khan. On another note, this to me is a big step down, not only in the abilities and competence of a general secretary. Azaad well and truly covered up and/or ignored the bobol of the SSFL, especially in the Central Zone. And one word for Ewing Davis - arrogant! He doesn't answer to anyone. Let's see how this unfolds.

Offline dreamer

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: December 02, 2015, 07:09:49 AM »

Williams should bring in a new team which should include a new press team as well. Flex is a good candidate for that and Lasana too.

He should not hire any former TTFA/TTFF employees, especially the ones who worked under Jack Warner.

Agreed but Lasana eh go want de job.
Training his pen on de new administration and those of the past
« Last Edit: December 02, 2015, 07:12:59 AM by dreamer »

Offline Errol

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: December 02, 2015, 08:17:49 AM »

Not to confident in Sheldon Phillips and incumbent SSFL Azard Khan, if you look at the SSFL how it deteriorate over the years on and off the field and the rules how it affect teams especially the weaker ones, the format is also very confusing and unorganised.

Khan and Davis will be very difficult to work with. I know both of them, maybe Williams has a good relationship with both, but he is in a different role now and should be careful not to get to much ignorant people.

Already a bad sign.

A lot of strong heads who listen to no one is really the markings of more seperation between staff and players.

I hope Williams really think this true.

« Last Edit: December 02, 2015, 08:20:38 AM by Errol »

Offline Rastaman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: December 02, 2015, 08:59:08 AM »

Khan and Davis will be very difficult to work with. I know both of them, maybe Williams has a good relationship with both, but he is in a different role now and should be careful not to get to much ignorant people.

Already a bad sign.

A lot of strong heads who listen to no one is really the markings of more seperation between staff and players.

I met Ewing Davis once and was not impressed...... I hope the people that voted for this administration know what they were doing.

Offline Sam

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #119 on: December 02, 2015, 09:39:05 AM »

Already a bad sign.

Allyuh keep watching, it start already.

Hiring they friend from 20 years now.

Stuart Charles coming soon.

1]; } ?>