April 27, 2024, 11:30:35 AM

Author Topic: TTFF Coaches  (Read 2845 times)

Offline kingman

• Most Wanted
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Football talk = socawarriors.net
TTFF Coaches
« on: May 10, 2013, 05:17:38 AM »
Of all the Trinidad & Tobago coaches (U-15 upward), does anyone of them hold a 'A' license? If yes, who?
(Besides Anton Corneal)

I recognized that the TTFF don't offer the 'B' license or higher (only up to 'C' and the waiting list for that long from now until god come).

Can anyone shed some light?

Kingman
« Last Edit: May 10, 2013, 05:19:32 AM by kingman »

Paradise lies in ones' heart

Offline Football supporter

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: TTFF Coaches
« Reply #1 on: May 10, 2013, 07:24:16 PM »
Of all the Trinidad & Tobago coaches (U-15 upward), does anyone of them hold a 'A' license? If yes, who?
(Besides Anton Corneal)

I recognized that the TTFF don't offer the 'B' license or higher (only up to 'C' and the waiting list for that long from now until god come).

Can anyone shed some light?

Kingman

Terry Fenwick has UEFA A licence

Offline coache

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 10, 2013, 09:24:22 PM »
I have USSF A , NSCAA Premier, Professional Development Diploma , and numerous certificates for symposiums and lectures..
The next step for me is UEFA but that will come in time ...for the time being I am here to critique and find fault with the nonsense that going on in Trinidad football..

Offline Banter Banton

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 10, 2013, 10:56:48 PM »
I have USSF A , NSCAA Premier, Professional Development Diploma , and numerous certificates for symposiums and lectures..
The next step for me is UEFA but that will come in time ...for the time being I am here to critique and find fault with the nonsense that going on in Trinidad football..

Lord fada I hope nobody hires you with the amount of shit you talk.. the same nonsense coming from coach(e)'s like you

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 11, 2013, 06:34:45 AM »
As I understood it, the question raised concerns TTFF coaches ... those in the employ of the federation, rather than coaches in T&T generally. Using the A license, B license scale etc. is probably not the most useful barometer for these coaches because several of them get other high-level exposure to coaching education through FIFA and confederation education.

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 11, 2013, 06:36:57 AM »

Lord fada I hope nobody hires you with the amount of shit you talk.. the same nonsense coming from coach(e)'s like you

If coache is who I think he is ... it would probably be best to separate what he says provocatively, from what he is capable of professionally.

Offline Observer

• Hero Warrior
  • The best gift for a footballer is Intelligence ---
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 11, 2013, 07:21:37 AM »
As I understood it, the question raised concerns TTFF coaches ... those in the employ of the federation, rather than coaches in T&T generally. Using the A license, B license scale etc. is probably not the most useful barometer for these coaches because several of them get other high-level exposure to coaching education through FIFA and confederation education.

So true  :thumbsup:  Some coaches have all kinds of paper and certification and never really coach. They have no idea what it takes to coach at a Professional level or even a National youth level. Given the proper structure, programming & preparation I am convinced most T&T coaches will do a very good job. Most fans would be astounded as to the preparation Panama, Honduras, Mexico, Costa Rica had with their U17 (as an example), versus TT. And they are working with players that are well schooled from a young age at Professional football Clubs.
To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead
                                              Thomas Paine

Offline coache

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 11, 2013, 08:01:49 AM »
I have license to coach  football and I also graduated with honors from the school of  foolish talk from de block in PleasantVille.

Offline Banter Banton

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 11, 2013, 08:05:31 AM »

If coache is who I think he is ... it would probably be best to separate what he says provocatively, from what he is capable of professionally.

I dont give a flying f**k who he is.. A proper Coach/Gaffer will carry himself in the best possible way.. the man is a complete joke on this forum. How else is my image of him supposed to be painted ?

Offline coache

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 11, 2013, 08:51:33 AM »
So I should be exempt from having fun on this virtual block? Are there no other professional on this forum? Professionals should only say things to impress members on this forum in exchange for respect ?
I say the contrary I too don't give a flying hoot because I am not trying to impress anyone on this forum and I am not looking for respect from anyone in a virtual community who has  absolutely no bearing on my life.
The people I have to impress are my players and the people whom  I am in charge of.

Offline Banter Banton

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 11, 2013, 11:05:31 AM »
So I should be exempt from having fun on this virtual block? Are there no other professional on this forum? Professionals should only say things to impress members on this forum in exchange for respect ?
I say the contrary I too don't give a flying hoot because I am not trying to impress anyone on this forum and I am not looking for respect from anyone in a virtual community who has  absolutely no bearing on my life.
The people I have to impress are my players and the people whom  I am in charge of.

LOL ok have fun coaching in Eddie Hart

Offline coache

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 11, 2013, 01:51:35 PM »
Eddy Hart is a good league if you survey any young player in Trinidad and ask if he would play in the Eddy Hart he would reply in the affirmative.
I think it has a long tradition and many good players can be found playing there on any given night. Coaching in a league like that would be no different from coaching anywhere else..believe it or not many factors are the same ... For instance the pressure to win,the limited resources, everybody wants to play and everybody wants to coach.

Offline Fyzoman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 11, 2013, 03:34:05 PM »
'Of all the Trinidad & Tobago coaches (U-15 upward), does anyone of them hold a 'A' license? If yes, who?
(Besides Anton Corneal)'

Based on FS answer the question is-I believe-national team coaches, no?

How de France then did this turn into coache's thread? Unless of course Coache is national team coach?

"Practice is the best of all instructors"

Offline coache

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 11, 2013, 06:39:32 PM »
I know La Foucade has A licence also...

Offline kingman

• Most Wanted
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Football talk = socawarriors.net
« Reply #14 on: May 11, 2013, 07:28:44 PM »
Yes Terry have his UEFA 'A' License, but I really meant the TTFF National team coaches. Sorry for not being specific.

I would really like to see where we as far as coaching education is concerned.

Kingman

Paradise lies in ones' heart

1]; } ?>