April 27, 2024, 08:40:16 AM

Author Topic: 2013 World Track & Field Championships in Moscow (Sat 10th to Sun 18th Aug)  (Read 52821 times)

Offline Toppa

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
How come yuh'n post this video, Socapro?

USA Men's team talking about how they 'gave' Jamaican the gold and they were 'murdering' them for the first three legs.

Wha does wrong wit dem?

http://www.flotrack.org/coverage/251036-IAAF-World-Championships-Moscow-2013-Interviews-Races/video/719884-We-Gave-Them-The-Gold-Mike-Rodgers

« Last Edit: August 19, 2013, 10:45:29 AM by Toppa »
www.westindiantube.com

Check it out - it real bad!

Offline jahkingdom

• Strictly The Best
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Steups...Nothing fishy went on Socapro. In the men's race, Gatlin stepped to the OUTSIDE of his lane and didn't not impede Bolt. No harm, no foul.

In the women's race Gardner took off way to early, but slowed down in time to make the exchange within the zone.
Jamaica got 2 disqualification, they were not impeding anyone. the entire thing is fishy.
Hard work is the key to success

Offline jahkingdom

• Strictly The Best
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile

USA Men's team talking about how they 'gave' Jamaican the gold and they were 'murdering' them for the first three legs.

Wha does wrong wit dem?

http://www.flotrack.org/coverage/251036-IAAF-World-Championships-Moscow-2013-Interviews-Races/video/719884-We-Gave-Them-The-Gold-Mike-Rodgers

:rotfl: action speaks louder than words, they say they want to meet us again and probably beat us, even though anything is possible, Jamaica was playing it safe just to get the stick around. Baily- Cole will be faster, Yohan Blake will be back etc. US like excuses
Hard work is the key to success

Offline Socapro

• Hero Warrior
  • Ras Shorty-I, Father of Soca, Chutney-Soca & Jamoo
    • View Profile
Steups...Nothing fishy went on Socapro. In the men's race, Gatlin stepped to the OUTSIDE of his lane and didn't not impede Bolt. No harm, no foul.

In the women's race Gardner took off way to early, but slowed down in time to make the exchange within the zone.
Jamaica got 2 disqualification, they were not impeding anyone. the entire thing is fishy.
Yeap, the clear double-standards in applying and then not applying the rules depending on whether or not it is for America's or Russia's benefit.
« Last Edit: August 19, 2013, 12:24:57 PM by Socapro »
De higher a monkey climbs is de less his ass is on de line, if he works for FIFA that is! ;-)

Offline Socapro

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile

Wha does wrong wit dem?

:rotfl: action speaks louder than words, they say they want to meet us again and probably beat us, even though anything is possible, Jamaica was playing it safe just to get the stick around. Baily- Cole will be faster, Yohan Blake will be back etc. US like excuses
Yeah the USA were slightly ahead on the final exchange before Gatlin slightly tripped up but even if he didn't, Bolt would have still blown pass Gatlin all the same and the win for Jamaica may have been a bit closer at the end. Bolt on a running start is even faster than Bolt from the blocks where he can get to top speed much quicker and hit you with a sub 9 seconds last 100ms.
As you say excuses excuses excuses from the USA!
The only way I see USA or anyone else beating Jamaica in the Men's 4x100m relay right now is if Bolt is not on the last leg or they drop the baton or get DQed for running out of lane or exchanging out of zone.
« Last Edit: August 19, 2013, 12:28:21 PM by Socapro »
De higher a monkey climbs is de less his ass is on de line, if he works for FIFA that is! ;-)

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Luck Favours The Prepared"
    • View Profile
Hmmm. Glad people seeing the double standards.
"Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid."
Youtube Channel

Offline A.B.

• Hero Warrior
  • Everything I'm NOT made me everything I AM.
    • View Profile
There is no double standard, people are talking and tweeting and don't understand the difference between running on the outside of a lane and running on the inside of a lane on the turn. The difference is big.
BORN TO DO IT

Offline Socapro

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
T&T struggle in 4x100m relays
« Reply #337 on: August 19, 2013, 11:13:32 PM »
TT struggle in 4x100m relays
T&T Newsday Reports
Monday, August 19 2013

TRINIDAD AND Tobago struggled to make any impact in the men’s and women’s 4x100-metre relays, as the IAAF World Championships ended at Moscow, Russia yesterday.

The men’s 4x100m relay squad finished seventh and last in their final while the women’s team were unfortunate to be out of the final, after a successful protest by Germany after the preliminary round.

Trinidad and Tobago’s men’s team earned silver in the 2001, 2005 and 2009 Games, and made yesterday’s final as one of the two fastest ‘losers’.

In both the men’s and women’s 4x100m relays, the top two from each of the three heats, plus the next two fastest ‘losers’, advanced to the final.

The TT men foursome of Jamol James, Keston Bledman, Rondel Sorrillo and Richard Thompson were third in heat one in 38.39, trailing Great Britain (38.12) and Jamaica (38.17).

The United States took heat two in 38.06, ahead of Japan (38.23) while Germany won heat three in 38.13, followed by Canada (38.29) and Netherlands (38.41).

In the decider, the TT outfit clocked a disappointing 38.57 to place last, with Great Britain being disqualified. Jamaica copped gold in 37.36, followed by the United States (37.66), Canada (37.92), Germany (38.04), Netherlands (38.37) and Japan (38.39).

On the female equivalent, the TT women’s team of Kamaria Durant, Michelle-Lee Ahye, Reyare Thomas and Kai Selvon finished fourth in the third and final preliminary round heat in a season’s best time of 43.01. The United States won in 41.82, followed by Brazil (42.29) and Russia (42.94).

The first heat was claimed by Jamaica (41.87), followed by France (42.25) and Germany (42.65), while the second heat saw Great Britain prevailing in 42.75 with Canada next in 42.99.

Germany were initially disqualified but, after a successful appeal, were reinstated into the final, at the expense of Trinidad and Tobago, who were, up to that time, in the final as one of the two fastest ‘losers’.

In the gold-medal race, Jamaica were triumphant in 41.29, followed by the US (42.75), Great Britain (42.87), Germany (42.90), Russia (42.93) and Canada (43.28). France were disqualified while Brazil did not finish.

Trinidad and Tobago finished the eight-day long competition with one medal - gold to Jehue Gordon in the men’s 400m hurdles on Thursday.

The TT contingent are expected to return home tomorrow afternoon but it is unlikely that Jehue Gordon will be on that trip.

In a Twitter post yesterday, he wrote, “Russia it was nice, (today) I will be headed back to London for some training before my last two races.”

Offline Socapro

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Relay men 7th in final - Relay men 7th in final
« Reply #338 on: August 19, 2013, 11:35:17 PM »
4x1 INVESTMENT
Relay men 7th in final

By Kwame Laurence (T&T Express) in Moscow
Story Created: Aug 18, 2013 at 11:12 PM ECT

The future of Trinidad and Tobago sprinting was on show at the Luzhniki Stadium here in Moscow, Russia, yesterday.

First, 21-year-old Jamol James made his IAAF World Championship debut, helping Trinidad and Tobago get to the final of the men’s 4x100 metres event. But a hamstring injury prevented him from returning for the championship race, and in came another first-timer, 18-year-old Ayodele Taffe running the leadoff leg for his country.

T&T finished eighth in the final in 38.57 seconds, but were later promoted to seventh following the disqualification of Great Britain.

Jamaica, anchored by double sprint champion Usain Bolt, won in 37.36, forcing United States (37.66) to settle for silver. Canada (37.92) belatedly bagged bronze at the expense of the British.

Keston Bledman, running the second leg for T&T, had to look back and reach for the baton from Taffe.

“He’s a junior still,” Bledman told the Express. “Different leg speed. We just had faith in him. Running from lane one is a hell of a thing. It’s real hard. My head was just get the baton and do what you could do. But tough luck. He ran good.”

It was always going to be a challenge for T&T to secure a podium finish, Taffe, Bledman, Rondel Sorrillo and anchorman Richard “Torpedo” Thompson falling well short of that goal.

Taffe, though, leaves Moscow today with invaluable experience under his belt.

“When I heard the news I was very excited. It was a great feeling to know I was going out there to run with the best in the world. I did my best. I guess it didn’t work out today, but I just have to go back to the drawing board and work things right for the next time.”

Thompson said that while he had his doubts about using Taffe for the final instead of the experienced Emmanuel Callendar, it turned out to be the right decision.

“One of the first things I told him after the race is that he’s a big man now. He ran against the best in the world, the big fellas, and he did well. He stepped up.

“It does well for his confidence in the future,” Thompson continued, “because Bledman and I wouldn’t be around forever. We need the future to get the experience so that when it’s their time and they’re called upon, they have no doubt, no fear. He’s run in the World Championships, so the second time is nothing for him to do. I’m glad we made that decision. I expect big things from him in the future.”

In the qualifying round, T&T clocked 38.38 seconds for third spot in heat one, advancing to the final as a “fastest loser”.

“It was a good run,” said Sorrillo. “Everything felt great and we pulled it off.”

James ran the leadoff leg in the qualifying round. Like Taffe, he was thrilled to perform on the global stage.

“I was ready because I knew I had a big task to play. The overall feeling was great.”

In the women’s 4x100m relay, T&T were out of the final, in, and then out again.

Kamaria Durant, Michelle-Lee Ahye, Reyare Thomas and Kai Selvon combined for fourth spot in heat three in 43.01 seconds—not good enough for a “fastest loser” berth in the final. However, Bahamas and Germany were disqualified, and T&T stepped into the last qualifying position.

Germany, though, lodged a successful protest, and T&T were out again.
In the final, Shelly-Ann Fraser-Pryce captured her third gold, the double sprint champion anchoring Jamaica to victory in 41.29 seconds—a new Championship record. United States (42.75) and Great Britain (42.87) picked up the minor medals.

T&T finished joint-12th on the medal table with one gold—captured by Jehue Gordon in the men’s 400m hurdles. Colombia, Croatia, Ireland, New Zealand, Sweden and Uganda each earned a single gold medal as well.

Russia topped the table with seven gold medals, four silver and six bronze. United States (six gold, 14 silver, five bronze) finished second, while third spot went to Jamaica (six gold, two silver, one bronze).

T&T secured the second highest spot on the medal table among Caribbean nations, trailing only the Jamaicans.

On the placing table, T&T were 24th with 13 points, thanks to Gordon, and the men’s 4x400m and 4x100m teams. The 4x4 men finished sixth in the final, one spot better than their 4x1 counterparts.

The Americans were first on the placing table with 282 points. Russia (183), Kenya (139), Germany (102) and Jamaica (100) finished second, third, fourth and fifth, respectively.

T&T team manager Dexter Voisin told the Express, yesterday, that coming on the heels of T&T’s best ever Olympic showing, one gold and three bronze medals in London last year, the 2013 World Championship results were not what he had anticipated.

“Expectations would have been high, based on the Olympics…this is a performance we weren’t expecting.

“But we cannot,” Voisin continued, “not look at the fact that we have won a gold medal. Not many countries can boast of a gold medal. At the end of the day, we have a world champion in Jehue Gordon.”

Offline Socapro

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Bolt to the rescue: Highlights from the just-concluded World Championships
« Reply #339 on: August 19, 2013, 11:48:47 PM »
Bolt to the rescue
Highlights from the just-concluded World Championships

T&T Express Reports
Story Created: Aug 19, 2013 at 10:28 PM ECT

• MOSCOW

Yes, Usain Bolt dazzled again.

He usually does on the biggest of stages, taking all suspense out of races early and leaving everyone else to compete for medals other than gold.

Unlike Bolt’s races, however, these World Championships packed plenty of drama. Some of it wasn’t so much for race finishes as the finish on the fingernails of two Swedish athletes. To show support for Russian gays and lesbians in the face of an anti-gay law, they went with rainbow nail polish during competition.

That prompted a complaint from Russian pole vault great Yelena Isinbayeva, who said she supported Russia’s law and that Russians have “normal” heterosexual relations.

Isinbayeva later backed off her remarks, saying she may have been misunderstood because she was speaking in English instead of her native language.

On the track, Bolt was the show once more. When is that not the case? He picked up three more titles and is now the most decorated male athlete in World Championship history with eight golds and two silvers, moving past Carl Lewis (eight golds, one silver, one bronze).

Fellow Jamaican Shelly-Ann Fraser-Pryce also earned three gold medals as the proud sprinting country swept the men’s and women’s 100, 200 and 4x100 relays.

Here are five things we learned after nine days of competition at the world championships:

1. BOLT SAVES THE DAY: With all of the doping scandals of late, track needed someone to rescue the sport.

Enter Bolt, even wearing his country’s flag as a cape, just like Superman.

Not only did he breeze to wins, he did so in memorable fashion. He won the 100 in a downpour, complete with lightning before and after the race.

For a moment, he helped blow away the dark clouds — Tyson Gay, Asafa Powell, Sherone Simpson and Veronica Campbell-Brown all tested positive for a banned substance and didn’t attend the Worlds.

“I’m just doing my part by running fast, winning titles and letting the world know you can do it clean,” Bolt said.

2. MR & MRS EATON: The Eatons skipped a honeymoon to win medals.

First, Olympic champion Ashton Eaton took the decathlon crown. Not to be outdone, his wife, Brianne Theisen Eaton of Canada, captured silver in the heptathlon.

The couple went to the University of Oregon and married July 13. Now, it may be time to relax.

“Go lay on the beach,” Theisen Eaton said. “But if we did that, I’d just shut my eyes and in 10 minutes he would go, ‘How much longer are we going to lay here? Let’s go play volleyball or something.’ He can’t sit around too long.”

3. RAINBOW BRIGHT: Isinbayeva has set 28 world records and won three world titles, including one in front of a boisterous home crowd last week. Only now she may be remembered more for what she voiced in a news conference that what she’s vaulted. The two-time Olympic champion who will serve as “mayor” of one of the Sochi Games villages spoke out in favour of her country’s anti-gay stance.

“If we allow to promote and do all this stuff on the street, we are very afraid about our nation because we consider ourselves like normal, standard people,” Isinbayeva said in English. “We just live with boys with woman, woman with boys.

“We never had any problems, these problems in Russia, and we don’t want to have any in the future.”

Two Swedes — high jumper Emma Green Tregaro and sprinter Moa Hjelmer — sported rainbow colours on their nails to offer support for gay rights. In the final, Green Tregaro went with red nails after track officials said the earlier gesture might violate the meet’s code of conduct.

“It was harder to not paint them in the rainbow than it was to choose to paint them,” Green Tregaro said.

4. YOUNG AMERICANS: The United States boasted a youthful squad that included 17-year-old Mary Cain, who finished 10th in the 1,500. Still, the Americans came away with 25 medals, eight more than Russia. But only six of them were gold as Russia edged them with seven. It’s the first time the US failed to at least tie for the gold-medal lead since the first world championships in Helsinki 30 years ago.

“Everybody is going to say, ‘Well, Russia had more gold medals than we did,’” US men’s coach Mike Holloway said. “But if you look at the youth of this team, there’s a very bright future for U.S. track and field.”

5. RELAY WOES: Passing the baton remains problematic for the U.S.

The women’s 4x400 and 4x100 relays and the men’s 4x100 all had hiccups on their way to silver medals. The women were missing Allyson Felix for both relays after she tore her hamstring in the 200 final.

In contrast, the men’s 4x400 did successfully get it around to capture a fifth straight world crown.
« Last Edit: August 19, 2013, 11:52:42 PM by Socapro »

Offline Socapro

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Gordon wants more success ...hopes his medal inspires others
« Reply #340 on: August 20, 2013, 12:31:16 AM »
Gordon wants more success
...hopes his medal inspires others

Published: Tuesday, August 20, 2013
Andre E Baptiste (T&T Guardian)

No stopping Jehue Gordon as he seeks more success after his spectacular showing at the recently concluded IAAF World Championships in Moscow, Russia.

The 21-year-old arrived in London yesterday to compete in two more meets before he returns to T&T in September.
“I am looking forward to this. We have some commitments now in Europe that have been finalised and that I will be participating in,” said the 21-year-old Gordon.

“There is still work to do on the track. I have to remain focused and therefore I am looking forward to this. Of course winning this means that people will be aware of me more but that is just part of success, the important point is to keep focused and the team around me is making certain of that.”

His gold medal in the Men’s 400 metres hurdles final, propelled T&T to joint 12th place on the medal table with Colombia, New Zealand, Croatia, Sweden, Ireland and Uganda.

Host Russia made full use of home advantage and topped the table with 17 medals—seven gold, four silver and six bronze. USA was second with six gold medals, 14 silver and five bronze, 25 in total while Jamaica was third, matching the Americans six gold with two silver and a bronze to tally nine medals overall.

Gordon on Friday stood on the medal rostrum, holding his hand to his heart and sang along as the national anthem of T&T was played for only the second time in the history of these Championships, that started 30 years ago in 1983. Ato Boldon won T&T’s first gold medal in 1997 with victory in the 200m.

“It was just an unbelievable feeling being there to experience it. It was a dream of mine and the team with me and it felt so great and made me so very proud for everyone who has supported me,” Gordon said.

“When the national anthem was being played, I felt as if, yes, this is for my country, this is for the people of T&T and this is to show that we can achieve success with the work from local coaches, Dr Ian Hypolite and Edwin Skinner.

“I was a little nervous but just to receive the medal and to experience this makes me want to do more. This is great incentive to continue to learn and to continue to listen, and I hope that others in T&T can use the success that we had in this event to inspire them as well,” said a focused Gordon.

“As well, I still have some course work to complete and I have to do that as well, as education is equally important for me,” said the former Queens Royal College student.

Medal Table

Rank Country Gold Silver Bronze total

1 Russia 7 4 6 17
2 USA 6 14 5 25
3 Jamaica 6 2 1 9
4 Kenya 5 4 3 12
5 Germany 4 2 1 7
6 Ethiopia 3 3 4 10
7 G Britain/NI 3 0 3 6
8 Czech Republic 2 0 1 3
8 Ukraine 2 0 1 3
10 France 1 2 1 4
11 Poland 1 2 0 3
12 Colombia 1 0 0 1
12 Croatia 1 0 0 1
12 Ireland 1 0 0 1
12 NewZealand 1 0 0 1
12 Sweden 1 0 0 1
12 T&T 1 0 0 1
12 Uganda 1 0 0 1
19 Australia 0 2 1 3
20 Ivory Coast 0 2 0 2
21 Canada 0 1 4 5
22 China 0 1 3 4
23 Cuba 0 1 2 3
24 Netherlands 0 1 1 2
24 Nigeria 0 1 1 2
26 Botswana 0 1 0 1
26 Finland 0 1 0 1
26 Hungary 0 1 0 1
26 Italy 0 1 0 1
26 Qatar 0 1 0 1
31 Spain 0 0 2 2
31 Serbia 0 0 2 2
33 Djibouti 0 0 1 1
33 DomRepublic 0 0 1 1
33 Estonia 0 0 1 1
33 Japan 0 0 1 1
33 Mexico 0 0 1 1
33 South Africa 0 0 1 1
« Last Edit: August 20, 2013, 12:36:52 AM by Socapro »

Offline Socapro

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
T&T can rise again, thanks to our athletes
« Reply #341 on: August 20, 2013, 01:36:30 AM »
T&T can rise again, thanks to our athletes
Monday, August 19, 2013
Alvin Corneal (T&T Guardian)

The opinions which were expressed by the track and field experts certainly left many with the impression that we shall be pushing all the best athletes for places on the medal rostrum in the IAAF track and field world championships in Moscow.

It is always refreshing to listen to the former stars and educated administrators, especially when their predictions have come true.

From that point onwards, the focus is placed firmly on the events and especially in which our stars are involved.

On this occasion, the early news did not set the platform for a memorable happening, as the news of two of our athletes tested positive before they faced the starter, depriving this country of the prospects of enjoying a big haul of medals.

The British press was upbeat about the form of their athletes and after such a magnificent Olympic haul at home, the sky seemed the limit to them.

Five days later, the results appeared unproductive to most of our top sprinters and maybe the biggest shocker was the moderate display of throwing the javelin by young Olympic Gold medalist Keshorn Walcott.

How could it be logical that the Olympian whose rise to stardom made him a ray of hope for the future, and moments of joy for the lovers of sport.

Twenty seven places down the list seems unbelievable, although his recent efforts did not impress anyone who were following his progress.

As I reflected the events of the past two years, it was not difficult to understand the absence of high quality from the guys, maybe with the exception of Bledman in the sprints, Davis and Jehue Gordon.

The only one to show is their motion was the young UWI student whose dedication to the sport seemed to accompanied by excellent application.

This is not a statement in hindsight. I was attending a secondary schools football match last September at the Hasely Crawford stadium, and witnessed this youngster whose Olympic performances was potentially good, but not just enough to reach the top on London.

Because I had already written an article about the chances of Jehue and Njisane Phillips as the two athletes who would make us proud in the Brazil Olympics 2016, I felt the urge to invite myself to a conversation with this elegantly built quartermiler whose gliding over the hurdles had brought some interesting comments from the great Michael Johnson.

I took the time to congratulate him and reiterated my desire to see him win gold in Brazil.

In his most humble way, he promised to give of his best always.

Here I was, in the midst of a group of Grins in London running the best forty minutes that he had run since in his career.

All of a sudden, I felt that our small country has once again risen to a height which many only offered glimpse of a chance.

The impact was enough to shrug of the failures of the others and especially reduced the pain of our alleged drug users.

Of course, I still took the time to await the reasons for the mediocre performances of those who earned the respect and financial regard from the public purse to develop their potential and endorse their charges promises that they would medal.

Now we must look to the relay events for further success and again, young Gordon may well be one to join the relay team in order to add to the medal rank.

Unfortunately, there was insufficient analysis given by the BBC presenters and I will remain glued to the media for reasons why our athletes were not able to come close to their Olympic performances.
« Last Edit: August 20, 2013, 02:11:44 AM by Socapro »

Offline Socapro

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Full Session Videos of Evening Sessions from 2013 Moscow World Championships!
« Reply #342 on: August 21, 2013, 03:59:55 PM »
Full Session Videos of Most of the Evening Sessions from the 2013 Moscow World Track & Field Athletics Championships:-

((Commentary in Russian!!))

Athletics World Championships Moscow 2013.08.11 Day 2 Evening
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/F3yQixgMzFU" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/F3yQixgMzFU</a>
Featuring Men 100m Semis with RT & KB from 1:53:00 & Final with Bolt at 4:24:00.

Athletics World Championships Moscow 2013.08.12 Day 3 Evening
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/g2sSGxqdWo8" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/g2sSGxqdWo8</a>

Athletics World Championships Moscow 2013.08.13 Day 4 Evening
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/dZiwkjL3Qyg" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/dZiwkjL3Qyg</a>

Athletics World Championships Moscow 2013.08.15 Day 6 Evening
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/A4zf3IbuhhQ" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/A4zf3IbuhhQ</a>
Fetauring Men 4x400m Relay Heats & Men 400m H Final with Jehue Gordon.

Athletics World Championships Moscow 2013.08.16 Day 7 Evening
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/cx8iM3JCcuI" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/cx8iM3JCcuI</a>
Go to 0:11:50 for Men's 400m Hurdles Final Medal Presentation Ceremony featuring Jehue Gordon receiving his gold medal and to see the T&T national flag being hoisted and the medal presentation.

Athletics World Championships Moscow 2013.08.17 Day 8 Evening
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/bdtd6IZgnCk" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/bdtd6IZgnCk</a>

Athletics World Championships Moscow 2013.08.18 Day 9 Evening + Closing Ceremony
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/Xf5hvU-wmKA" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/Xf5hvU-wmKA</a>
« Last Edit: August 21, 2013, 06:21:25 PM by Socapro »

Offline Peong

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Any of these vids have Jehue's medal ceremony?

I now see it in the other thread, thanks.
« Last Edit: August 23, 2013, 09:14:59 AM by Peong »

Offline STMB

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
4×4 Splits – World Championships, Moscow 2013
Posted by admin on August 26, 2013
Sponsored links

MEN
Final (Aug 16)
1, USA 2:58.71 (lane 5) David Verburg 45.0, Tony McQuay 44.1, Arman Hall 44.87, LaShawn Merritt 44.77
2, JAM 2:59.88 (4) Rusheen McDonald 46.0, Edino Steele 44.3, Omar Johnson 45.53, Javon Francis 44.05
3, RUS 2:59.90 (6) Maksim Dyldin 45.4, Lev Mosin 44.8, Sergey Petukhov 45.05, Vladimir Krasnov 44.67
4, GBR 3:00.88 (7) Conrad Williams 45.3, Martyn Rooney 44.5, Michael Bingham 45.65, Nigel Levine 45.35
5, BEL 3:01.02 (1) Jonathan Borlée 45.50, Kevin Borlée 44.04, Dylan Borlée 45.74, Will Oyowe 45.74
6, TRI 3:01.74 (3) Rennie Quow 45.6, Lalonde Gordon 45.3, Jehue Gordon 45.12, Jarrin Solomon 45.74
7, BRA 3:02.19 (2) Pedro Luiz de Oliveira 45.9, Wagner Cardoso 45.2, Anderson Henriques 45.32, Hugo de Sousa 45.73
8, AUS 3:02.26 (8) Steven Solomon 45.6, Alexander Beck 45.8, Craig Burns 45.46, Tristan Thomas 45.36

First Round (Aug 15)
Heat 1
1, JAM 3:00.41 (5) Rusheen McDonald 45.6e, Javere Bell 45.1e, Edino Steele 45.14, Javon Francis 44.62
2, GBR 3:00.50 (2) Conrad Williams 45.4, Michael Bingham 45.6, Jamie Bowie 44.64, Martyn Rooney 44.77
3, VEN 3:02.04 (6) Arturo Ramírez 46.0e, Alberto Aguilar 45.4e, José Meléndez 45.26, Freddy Mezones 45.38
4, JPN 3:02.43 (7) Kengo Yamazaki 46.1e, Yuzo Kanemaru 45.6e, Hideyuki Hirose 44.94, Hiroyuki Nakano 45.82
5, DOM 3:03.61 (8) Arismendy Peguero 46.5e, Gustavo Cuesta 46.0e, Yon Soriano 46.12, Luguelín Santos 44.99
6, ESP 3:04.07 (3) Roberto Briones 46.5e, Samuel García 45.2e, Mark Ujakpor 45.74, Pau Fradera 46.62
7, NGR 3:04.52 (1) Noah Akwu 46.00, Abiola Onakoya 46.02, Tobi Ogunmola 46.24, Isah Salihu 46.26
8, BOT 3:05.74 (4) Pako Seribe 47.1e, Obakeng Ngwigwa 46.2e, Isaac Makwala 46.15, Thapelo Ketlogetswe 46.27

Heat 2
1, USA 2:59.85 (4) James Harris 45.2, David Verburg 44.6, Joshua Mance 45.21, Arman Hall 44.82
2, TRI 3:00.48 (7) Rennie Quow 45.1e, Jarrin Solomon 44.8e, Lalonde Gordon 45.11, Deon Lendore 45.49
3, BEL 3:00.81 (5) Antoine Gillet 46.8, Jonathan Borlée 44.1, Dylan Borlée 45.96, Kevin Borlée 43.90
4, BRA 3:01.09 (8) Pedro Luis de Oliveira 45.9e, Wagner Cardoso 45.3e, Anderson Henriques 44.73, Hugo de Sousa 45.18
5, POL 3:01.73 (3) Kacper Kozlowski 46.0e, Rafal Omelko 45.3e, Lukasz Krawczuk 45.48, Marcin Marciniszyn 44.95
6, UKR 3:04.98 (6) Vitaliy Butrym 46.7e, Myhaylo Knysh 45.7e, Yevhen Hutsol 46.68, Volodymyr Burakov 45.87
7, KEN 3:06.29 (1) Mike Nyangau 46.65, Alphas Kishoyan 46.23, Anthony Chemut 46.72, Moses Kertich 46.69
8, SRI 3:06.59 (2) Priyashantha Dulan 47.6e, Dilhan Aldka 46.0e, Chanaka R..J. M. Kalawala 46.23, Kasun Kalhar Seneviratne 46.79

Heat 3
1, RUS 3:01.81 (6) Maksim Dyldin 45.5e, Lev Mosin 45.1e, Sergey Petukhov 45.99, Vladimir Krasnov 45.27
2, AUS 3:02.48 (3) Steven Solomon 45.8e, Craig Burns 45.8e, Alexander Beck 45.61, Tristan Thomas 45.27
3, GER 3:02.62 (2) David Gollnow 46.3e, Eric Krüger 45.2e, Thomas Schneider 45.37, Jonas Plass 45.75
4, BAH 3:02.67 (7) Chris Brown 45.7e, Wesley Newmour 45.2e, LaToy Williams 45.17, Ojay Ferguson 46.57
5, ITA 3:03.88 (1) Marco Lorenzi 46.49, Isalbet Juarez 45.67, Eusebio Haliti 46.66, Matteo Galvan 45.06
6, CUB 3:04.26 (4) Yoandys Lescay 45.4e, Raidel Acea 44.8e, Orestes Rodríguez 46.27, Osmaidel Pellicier 47.82
7, CZE 3:04.54 (5) Daniel Nemecek 46.6e, Pavel Maslák 44.3e, Petr Lichy 46.87, Jan Tesar 46.75
8, KSA 3:04.55 (8) Ismail Al-Sabani 46.7e, Youssef Masrahi 45.1e, Mohamed Ali Al-Bishi 46.85, Mohammed Al-Salhi 45.92

WOMEN
Final (Aug 17)
1, RUS 3:20.19 (4) Yuliya Gushchina 51.0e, Tatyana Firova 49.6e, Kseniya Ryzhova 50.23, Antonina Krivoshapka 49.40
2, USA 3:20.41 (5) Jessica Beard 50.6, Natasha Hastings 50.1, Ashley Spencer 50.44, Francena McCorory 49.25
3, GBR 3:22.61 (6) Eilidh Child 51.9, Shana Cox 50.3, Margaret Adeoye 51.01, Christine Ohuruogu 49.43
4, FRA 3:24.21 (1) Marie Gayot 51.54, Lenora Guion-Firmin 50.26, Muriel Hurtis 51.74, Floria Guei 50.67
5, UKR 3:27.38 (2) Darya Prystupa 52.5e, Olga Lyakhova 51.2e, Alina Logvynenko 52.50, Natalya Pygyda 51.18
6, NGR 3:27.57 (3) Omolara Omotosho 52.4e, Patience George 51.2e, Bukola Abogunloko 54.29, Regina George 49.67
7, ROU 3:28.40 (8) Adelina Pastor 52.7e, Mirela Lavric 51.8e, Sanda Belgyan 53.08, Bianca Razor 50.85
dq, ITA Not revealed (7) Chiara Bazzoni 52.2e, Marta Milani 51.4e, Maria Erica Spacca 52.66, Libiana Grenot ?
First Round (Aug 16)

Heat 1
1, USA 3:25.18 (4) Ashley Spencer 51.7, Jessica Beard 50.0, Joanna Atkins 51.89, Francena McCorory 51.63
2, ITA 3:29.62 (5) Chiara Bazzoni 52.7e, Marta Milani 52.4e, Maria Benedict Chigboglu 53.66, Libiana Grenot 50.86
3, UKR 3:29.63 (3) Darya Prystupa 52.8e, Olga Zemlyak 52.3e, Alina Lohvynenko 52.82, Natalya Pygyda 51.68
4, CZE 3:30.48 (2) Denisa Rosolová 52.5e, Jitka Bartonicková 52.1e, Jana Slaninová 54.78, Zuzana Hejnová 51.10
5, IND 3:38.81 (6) Nirmla 57.3e, Tintu Luka 54.0e, Anu Mariam Jose 54.32, Machettira Raju Poovamma 53.19

Heat 2
1, GBR 3:25.39 (5) Eilidh Child 51.7, Shana Cox 50.9, Margaret Adeoye 51.31, Christine Ohuruogu 51.43
2, NGR 3:27.39 (2) Patience George 52.2e, Bukola Abogunloko 53.5e, Omolara Omotosho 51.76, Regina George 49.93
3, FRA 3:27.75 (3) Marie Gayot 52.0e, Muriel Hurtis 52.0e, Phara Anacharsis 52.42, Floria Guei 51.32
4, BAH 3:32.91 (7) Amara Jones 53.2e, Lanece Clarke 52.3e, Shakeitha Henfield 53.63, Cotrell Martin 53.76
5, TRI 3:33.50 (4) Shawna Fermin 53.0e, Sparkle McKnight 53.0e, Domonique Williams 53.99, Romona Modeste 53.55
6, BOT 3:38.96 (6) Goitseone Seleka 56.2e, Lydia Mashila 53.0e, Oarabile Babolayi 56.63, Amantle Montsho 53.15

Heat 3
1, RUS 3:23.51 (2) Yuliya Gushchina 51.0, Tatyana Firova 50.4, Natalya Antyukh 50.78, Kseniya Ryzhova 51.27
2, ROU 3:29.62 (3) Alina Andreea Panainte 53.9e, Adelina Pastor 51.4e, Sanda Belgyan 52.88, Bianca Razor 51.49
3, POL 3:29.75 (7) Malgorzata Holub 52.9e, Patrycja Wyciszkiewicz 51.3e, Iga Baumgart 53.55, Justyna wi ty 51.98
4, BLR 3:30.28 (6) Hanna Reishal 53.6e, Iryna Khliustava 52.5e, Yulia Yurenya 51.84, Ilona Usovich 52.34
5, CAN 3:31.09 (5) Alicia Brown 54.1e, Sarah-Lynn Wells 52.1e, Noelle Montcalm 52.54, Jenna Martin 52.39
de, JAM 3:25.25 (4) Rosemarie Whyte 52.0e, Kaliese Spencer 50.1e, Anastasia Le-Roy 52.04, Christine Day 51.11

« Last Edit: August 26, 2013, 09:24:12 PM by STMB »

1]; } ?>