March 28, 2024, 09:54:02 AM

Author Topic: Dennis Lawrence Thread  (Read 116029 times)

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Dennis Lawrence Thread
« Reply #270 on: January 30, 2017, 03:08:30 PM »
Yeah, I suss that too ... hence tongue in cheek. In T&T I discount nothing. Doh feel Uncle clueless as to the comings-in and the goings-out.

Offline Mose

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #271 on: January 30, 2017, 04:30:49 PM »
 :beermug:
Are you a match? It's too late for Emru, but maybe you can help save someone's life: http://www.healemru.com

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #272 on: January 30, 2017, 04:31:16 PM »
Teflon still holds substantial weight in world and TT football... doh get tie up with that

Offline FF

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #273 on: January 30, 2017, 05:33:46 PM »
<a href="https://youtube.com/v/gigjpoD6jsY" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://youtube.com/v/gigjpoD6jsY</a>
THE BEATINGS WILL CONTINUE UNTIL MORALE IMPROVES

Offline Jumbie

• ~~~ JUMBIE ~~~
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #274 on: January 30, 2017, 06:06:05 PM »
re: Bloggers.. I assume he means SW.net

allyuh on the fella mind boy  :rotfl:

Offline coache

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #275 on: January 30, 2017, 10:56:25 PM »
Ah feel fuh Dennis..at least he gettin ah good payday..

Offline palos

• Hero Warrior
  • Test
    • View Profile
« Reply #276 on: January 30, 2017, 11:24:43 PM »
<a href="https://youtube.com/v/gigjpoD6jsY" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://youtube.com/v/gigjpoD6jsY</a>

I probably missed it..but...if I didn't....not a single reporter ask DJW about his alleged sabotage of the initial contract and what led to his subsequent change of mind to remove the offending terms and conditions of Lawrence's contract?
Carlos "The Rolls Royce" Edwards

Offline Bourbon

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #277 on: January 31, 2017, 03:10:19 AM »
Being a Yes Man is a prerequisite it seems. And no the media doesnt have the spine to ask the hard questions generally.

I honestly cant wait until DJW term is over. Then again for some reason Dave Cameron continues to be WICB president...so...maybe that would be in a  time further advanced than I think.

Ah mean...look at the initial post in this thread. Insider made it in 2013. And used the words "soon'. Things change.....and things happen.

Sent from my TBOOK 11(E5A6) using Tapatalk

The greatest single cause of atheism in the world today are Christians who acknowledge Jesus ;with their lips and walk out the door and deny Him by their lifestyle. That is what an unbelieving world simply finds unbelievable.

Offline Quags

• use to b compre . Founder of the militant wing of the Soca Warriors
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #278 on: January 31, 2017, 11:17:55 PM »
So what about the offence ppl ,we have the defensive coaches on luck but we need a offensive minded coach to help score some goals .

Offline maxg

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #279 on: February 01, 2017, 01:17:51 AM »
Henry will send Anelka, hold on

Offline Tallman

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
A tall order for Tallest
« Reply #280 on: February 02, 2017, 09:41:54 AM »
A tall order for Tallest
T&T Newsday

THE EDITOR: I was prepared to stand on the sideline and not give my two cents on football matters, allowing the recent foul wind to blow over. But being a lover of the beautiful game,a patriot, supporter of several World Cup campaigns by our national teams and a former player(not professional), I have been energised by the selection of Dennis “Tallest” Lawrence as our national coach. I know you will put your best foot(no pun intended) forward.

At times I am tempted to roll back the years, lace up my boots and stake a claim for national selection, but Father Time won’t allow.

I have got to be realistic. Since the 60s all the way up to the present, I have seen the evolution of local football, and the development of top-class players. I have fond memories of the glory days -the 1972 era,Strike Squad era and the 2006 era.I have seen coaches come...and go, even kicked out.

Since that time,the senior football has become like an old PTSC bus,breaking down without warning.

The tenure of Stephen Hart offered hope, but the players let him down with their attitude .

Tom Saintfeit was thrown in the Bocas without a TT FA liferaft or jacket, and was rescued by his common sense.He knew he was swimming against the rough waters of criticism and long knives so he “duss it”. The Donald Trump approach(ultimatum) by Presisident David John Williams added to his discomfort. No one likes to hear...”You’re fired!” Your mission “Tallest”, and you have accepted it, is to rekindle the pride of of the’ 72 era of professsionalism, Strike Squad era of tenacity, and the true grit of 2006.

Don’t be afraid to tap into the brain of Everard “Gally “ Cummings, even Russell “Latas” Latapy.

Have Stern John give players some tips on scoring goals. You have gotten a tall order, “Tallest”.

As a former military man, you will know that surrender is not an option.

Let’s be realistic, you will win some, and lose some in the upcoming World Cup matches. However, the fans want to see attractive football, players stinging the palms of goalkeepers, and a defence stronger than the North Atlantic Treaty Organisation( NATO). Be careful not to bring “friend thing” into the football, but give deserving players their opportunity.

Keith Anderson via e-mail
The Conquering Lion of Judah shall break every chain.

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #281 on: February 02, 2017, 01:09:49 PM »
Tallest have to understand that if the national team is not treating the players right, providing the best flights and other things that are necessary or paying them, someone else will pay them  ;)

Offline Flex

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
  • A Trini 4 Real.
    • View Profile
    • Soca Warriors Online
« Reply #282 on: February 03, 2017, 12:54:39 PM »
Russia 2018, Kenwyne, the media, DJW… Wired868 reviews Lawrence’s unveiling.
By Lasana Liburd (Wired868).

“His head took us to the World Cup in 2006,” said Trinidad and Tobago Football Association (TTFA) president David John-Williams, “now he is charged with using that same head in a different way to take us to Russia 2018.”

So began the era of new Trinidad and Tobago National Senior Team head coach Dennis Lawrence at a press conference yesterday morning at the TTFA’s headquarters in the Hasely Crawford Stadium, Port of Spain.

“I have known Dennis for quite a while, we have had a very close relationship,” said John-Williams. “Let me put it on the table one time, he once played for W Connection…”

Lawrence, whose headed goal against Bahrain clinched Trinidad and Tobago’s place at the Germany 2006 World Cup, never actually represented W Connection in a competitive match and only wore their colours at an invitational tournament in 2000.

But the wisecrack from the TTFA president—whose role as Connection co-founder and owner has been a source of concern for football stakeholders—was delivered with flawless precision and set the tone for a cosy affair.

Unlike Tom Saintfiet’s maiden press conference last month, there was no exaggerated bluster from the football president or unnecessary preening by the new coach.

“I am absolutely honoured and delighted,” said Lawrence, “to be chosen by the Trinidad and Tobago Football Federation…”

John-Williams interjected with a chuckle: “Association… Federation is a bad word.”

Lawrence was not the TTFA president’s first choice, of course. Or the technical committee’s for that matter. That was W Connection head coach Stuart Charles-Fevrier.

And, notably, half of the TTFA technical committee—chairman Dexter Skeene, vice-chairman Alvin Henderson and ordinary member Errol Lovell—resigned almost immediately after the board of directors overturned their recommendation to appoint Lawrence, who the advisory body had also ranked below former Central FC and San Juan Jabloteh coach Terry Fenwick.

All the same, Lawrence can surely count on the goodwill earned by his decade long career as an international footballer. At six foot seven, he looked like a giraffe in a football boots at first glance. But he had decent feet, a good football brain and was as brave and dedicated as they came.

After the instability of Saintfiet’s brief yet tumultuous reign, the Soca Warriors would probably be comforted by his warm tones in the dressing room and the initial response from the players was encouraging.

More than anything, though, Lawrence has always been a guy who embraces the status quo—he was among the first players to withdraw from action against the TTFA over the 2006 World Cup bonus offer—and, noticeably, he appeared to be singing from the same hymn sheet as his football president.

Twice, John-Williams was moved to thump the table in support of his coach’s oratory. And neither occasion was in any way related to the promise of getting to the Russia 2018 World Cup or winning matches.

John-Williams’ first display of support came when Lawrence suggested that his international players should not be motivated by money.

“To play for Trinidad and Tobago is a privilege and a honour,” said Lawrence. “[…] The first time I ever got a penny to play football was when I signed for Wrexham. All throughout my career, I played football for the love of the game. And I think the players need to understand that football is a passion.

“Trinidad and Tobago is our country. We are here to represent Trinidad and Tobago… There are going to be a group of 25, 30 players who will have an opportunity to represent this beautiful nation, so they need to embrace that.”

Lawrence was, arguably, being economical with the truth of his professional career though. He was not a paid footballer in Trinidad and Tobago. But then it was football that got him into Defence Force, which has always been one of the most stable jobs possible for a local player.

Ironically, John-Williams later admitted that his football body still has not paid the 22 players who represented Trinidad and Tobago over the Christmas holidays in Nicaragua and then in the Gold Cup play offs earlier this month.

Typically, the debt was met with a breezy response from the football president who did not even offer a deadline for when the Soca Warriors would be paid.

“The players have not been paid as yet,” said John-Williams, “but they will be paid in the coming weeks.”

Lawrence also cheered up his football president when he refused to reveal the length of his contract.

“The length of my contract is the length of my citizenship. I am here and I am committed to Trinidad and Tobago, if it takes the rest of my life…”

Lawrence gave away little else when pressed further.

“I think the length of the contract is not important to me. What is important to me is trying to prepare the team for the next game, which is against Panama. The length of the contract is irrelevant and I think it is something that is personal between myself and the Federation.”

The first part was surely untrue. Lawrence, according to his agent Mike Berry, initially refused to take the job until he had the desired job security. Now that he is happy, though, it is nobody else’s business.

“I am here to work with the media,” said Lawrence, “and I will like to let the media know that I will not conduct my business through the media.”

Lawrence allowed John-Williams to make the biggest announcement of the press conference, which was the signing of his assistant coach, Sol Campbell, a former England and Arsenal legend.

“Through the hard work of the president,” said Lawrence, “I think it is only fair that he makes the announcement…”

Campbell subsequently told CNC3 that he would arrive in Trinidad to start work on 10 March, which is likely to be weeks after Lawrence’s first training session with the local-based squad.

While, the new Warriors coach deferred to his president on his assistant coach, he made it clear that the future of former national captain and his World Cup 2006 teammate Kenwyne Jones would be his call.

“Kenwyne is a player that I know very well. I played with Kenwyne, I spoke to Kenwyne. I have got a relationship with Kenwyne.

“Kenwyne gave yeoman service to Trinidad and Tobago football… Football players will have ups and downs in their careers. I need to support the player and encourage the player to get back to where he can be.”

John-Williams, whose own relationship with Jones is known to be strained, looked straight ahead and blinked repeatedly.

Lawrence hinted too at a better working relationship with Pro League clubs than his predecessor. Of course, Saintfiet’s problems seemed to revolve around one team, Central FC—who the Belgian compared unfavourably with Bangladesh—but it did not help his cause that they were the defending Caribbean and Pro League champions and obviously possessed some of the nation’s top players.

Lawrence was more statesmanlike.

“I have got to be respectful to the players’ football clubs,” said Lawrence. “They are all in competition at the moment. So I plan to sit down with them and find out when it will be appropriate to have the players available.”

Okay, let’s get down to brass tacks… Saintfiet was told to either muster four points from two games against Panama or Mexico in March or get lost.

So what does Lawrence need to achieve?

“There is only one promise I can make. I am here as a very proud and passionate Trinidad and Tobago citizen. I am a son of the soil and I promise to give everything to make sure we prepare our best for not just today but the future.”

Can you give us a bit more detail, coach?

“First and foremost [my job] is to prepare the players, mentally, physically and tactically, for the task at hand. And the task at hand is the next game which is Panama. This is the only focus that we can have. I am here to try to unite a country and encourage the fans to support the players…”

Well, what would success be for you as national coach?

“Success for me is longevity in terms of our development. But, as I said before, first and foremost, we have the Russia campaign in front of us and we need to make sure that the players are prepared and we are ready for this challenge and ready for these games…

“The players must demonstrate to the public that when we take to the pitch on the 24th of March; the public can see a team fighting for our country, fighting for our flag and fighting to get a victory.”

Anything more tangible than that coach? Maybe even the Caribbean Cup?

“I think the intelligent people in the room will understand that the last time we won the Caribbean Cup, I was still playing, which was 2001… It is time to put a foundation in place where we can now propel ourselves; where we can dominate the Caribbean again.

“That is where my aim is. But the prominent thing in front of us now is Russia.”

In short, there was no question that could get past his long legs. And nothing short of waterboarding seemed capable of forcing anything more than a cliched response.

Of course, Lawrence comes from an environment of 24/7 football stations and would have seen hundreds of press conference in his time. His mentor, Roberto Martinez, was savaged by the English media for being cheery to the point of naive about his Everton football club, just before he was sacked for a dismal run of matches.

It was Lawrence’s last coaching job as Martinez could only offer him the position of scout at the Belgium National Senior Team. And “Tallest” seems to be happy to err on the side of the caution, as far as the media goes.

It is a default position that would suit John-Williams and his current TTFA board down to the bone.

The resignations of Skeene, Henderson and Lovell—who slunk away with nary a word after being involved in three controversial decisions: the sacking of Stephen Hart and the appointments of Saintfiet and Lawrence—would be a prime example.

Of course, the most important aspect of Lawrence’s job from here on, ought not to be his relationship with the football president or the media but with the players.

And, despite offering little sympathy for their financial considerations, Lawrence spoke about his future players with respect and enthusiasm. He suggested that his six years at Wigan Athletic and Everton, as well as his career as an international player, prepared him for just this moment.

“It has been a long journey for myself with regards the preparation for this appointment—a journey that was started a long while aback… I’d like to thank Roberto Martinez and Graeme Martinez, which is the staff that invited me onboard at the Wigan Athletic coaching set up and allowed me to be part of an incredible team and to develop myself…

“I want the players to understand that it is important to enjoy this challenge because this is the challenge that will change Trinidad and Tobago football from here on in.”

When asked about his ability to instil discipline in the Warriors’ dressing room, Lawrence pointed to his four and a half year career in the Army as well as his own spotless record as an international player.

But, unlike his predecessor, he was far too professional to risk straining his relationship with the players so as to show off for the cameras.

“We need to work with the players because the players are young players,” said Lawrence. “And when you deal with human beings, there will always be errors but it is about how you deal with the errors… There will be clear guidelines about what I expect…

“I believe in the players’ ability. I wouldn’t take this job if I didn’t have belief… At this moment in time, my belief is if we come together and all pull in one direction […] then everything is possible.

“And of course, the most important thing is we need a bit of luck and we need good guidance from the Man up above.”

By measure of his towering frame, Lawrence is probably closer to the Man up above than most.

And, with that, Trinidad and Tobago football was into the Tallest era.

The real measure of a man's character is what he would do if he knew he would never be found out.

Offline Bourbon

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #283 on: February 03, 2017, 01:58:32 PM »
He getting any friendly games before the qualifiers at least?
The greatest single cause of atheism in the world today are Christians who acknowledge Jesus ;with their lips and walk out the door and deny Him by their lifestyle. That is what an unbelieving world simply finds unbelievable.

Offline palos

• Hero Warrior
  • Test
    • View Profile
« Reply #284 on: February 03, 2017, 02:06:57 PM »

Equatorial Guyana March 23 away

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #285 on: February 03, 2017, 03:36:35 PM »

Isn't that's the place where they send The Gambia leader into exile. Equatorial Guinea is a oil rich country. DJW wanted to play them a long time now. He probably have some connection. I think is a good call. And why not arrange a game with Gabon or Cameroon. They close by. When we go play Venezuela, boy. Less than an hrs pirogue ride to the mainland.

Offline maxg

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #286 on: February 03, 2017, 03:48:09 PM »

Isn't that's the place where they send The Gambia leader into exile. Equatorial Guinea is a oil rich country. DJW wanted to play them a long time now. He probably have some connection. I think is a good call. And why not arrange a game with Gabon or Cameroon. They close by. When we go play Venezuela, boy. Less than an hrs pirogue ride to the mainland.
???  :rotfl:

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #287 on: February 03, 2017, 06:38:53 PM »

Lol

Offline Flex

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
  • A Trini 4 Real.
    • View Profile
    • Soca Warriors Online
« Reply #288 on: February 11, 2017, 07:51:03 PM »
Lawrence names his Senior Team Backroom Staff.
TTFA Media.

Head coach Dennis Lawrence has finalised his backroom staff for the Trinidad and Tobago Men’s National Senior Team.

Following a comprehensive and detailed review of the Technical positions, Lawrence has agreed to his full staff list.

Lawrence, who was appointed as head coach of the Men’s Senior Team last month, had only previously named Sol Campbell as his assistant coach but was today delighted to finalise this task  of naming his extended backroom staff and is also working on his plans for the build up to the 2018 World Cup Qualifying matches against Panama and Mexico on March 24th and 28th.

Several candidates were interviewed by Lawrence for each position and the successful ones were informed this week.

The National Team Staff is as follows:

Head Coach - Dennis Lawrence
Assistant Coaches – Sulzeer “Sol” Campbell, Stuart Charles Fevrier
Coach – Stern John
Goalkeeper Coach – Ross Russell
Fitness Conditioning Coach - Riedoh Berdien
Team Doctor -Israel Dowlat
Football Therapist - Dave Isaac
Massage Therapist - Saron Joseph
Evaluation Science GPRS - Stephen Bradley
Match Analyst - Matthew Hawkes
Media Officer – Shaun Fuentes
Equipment Manager - Michael Williams

RELATED NEWS

Lawrence names Warriors coaching staff: Stern, Fevrier, Ross and Berdien included.
By Lasana Liburd (wired868)

Trinidad and Tobago National Senior Team head coach Dennis Lawrence has appointed former 2006 World Cup teammate Stern John and W Connection coach Stuart Charles-Fevrier to his backroom staff, which was finally released this morning by the TTFA.

John and Fevrier join former Arsenal legend and England captain Sol Campbell as Lawrence’s three assistant coaches.

John, who is Trinidad and Tobago’s all-time record goal scorer, is in his second season as assistant coach at Central FC, which just won their third successive Pro League title.

Fevrier, a St Lucian by birth, is one of the Pro League’s most successful coaches and managed Lawrence during his own stint as national head coach, just over a decade ago.

Lawrence named Ma Pau Stars head coach Ross Russell as his goalkeeping coach. Russell played alongside Lawrence for Defence Force and, briefly, with the National Senior Team. Russell also serves as goalkeeping coach for the National Under-20 Team.

Israel Dowlat replaces Dr Terence Bawbah as team doctor although Dave Isaac keeps his place in the squad.

Babwah and Isaac were both embroiled in controversy after their perceived role in the dismissal of former head coach Stephen Hart and a letter from the Soca Warriors, which was delivered by national goalkeeper Jan-Michael Williams, called for both medical staff members to be removed.

In another eye-raising appointment, the local football body has kept South Africa fitness conditioning coach Riedoh Berdien who worked under Belgian coach Tom Saintfiet.

Football Fitness Ltd, a South African fitness company closely associated with Berdien, mocked Trinidad and Tobago football’s football—just three weeks ago—and spoke disparagingly of Hart.

“T&T will never play a WC again,” tweeted Football Fitness. “Maybe qualify for the hockey WC [hysterical laughter emoticon].”

Berdien claimed the controversial tweets were not his own although the account regularly retweeted from the fitness trainer and displayed a close knowledge of Trinidad and Tobago football matters.

And now the South African is set to return to Trinidad for more employment, just days after national forward Cornell Glen blamed the pre-Gold Cup play off training under Saintfiet for a string of injuries in the camp.

Glen, Carlos Edwards, Hughtun Hector, Carlyle Mitchell and Maurice Ford all carried injuries into last month’s Gold Cup play offs when the Warriors were eliminated after home defeats to Suriname and Haiti.

The rest of the technical staff comprises of: Saron Joseph (massage therapist), Stephen Bradley (evaluation science GPRS), Matthew Hawkes (match analyst), Michael Williams (equipment manager) and Shaun Fuentes (media officer).

Hawkes is believed to have worked with Lawrence at Everton while Bradley is a former Arsenal scout.
Trinidad and Tobago lost their two opening CONCACAF Hex matches against Costa Rica and Honduras and need a result at home to Panama and Mexico—on 24 and 28 March respectively—to revamp their chances of qualifying for the Russia 2018 World Cup.

Lawrence is believed to have a two and a half year deal with the TTFA, although neither the football body nor the new coach have revealed any details about their arrangement.

(Trinidad and Tobago National Senior Team staff)

Head Coach: Dennis Lawrence

Assistant Coaches: Sulzeer “Sol” Campbell, Stuart Charles-Fevrier, Stern John

Goalkeeper Coach: Ross Russell

Fitness Conditioning Coach: Riedoh Berdien

Team Doctor: Israel Dowlat

Paramedic: Dave Isaac

Massage Therapist: Saron Joseph

Evaluation Science GPRS: Stephen Bradley

Match Analyst: Matthew Hawkes

Media Officer: Shaun Fuentes

Equipment Manager: Michael Williams

« Last Edit: February 16, 2017, 06:03:08 AM by Flex »
The real measure of a man's character is what he would do if he knew he would never be found out.

Offline soccerman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #289 on: February 11, 2017, 08:08:13 PM »
Good staff glad to see from fresh faces but he rally select SCF ???

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #290 on: February 11, 2017, 08:16:36 PM »
Riedoh Berdien? The same man who made caustic remarks about the TTFA? What to say?!!!!! Lil bit more, Saintfiet coulda geh an assistant coach wuk.

No Dr. Babwah.

Offline maxg

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #291 on: February 11, 2017, 08:25:11 PM »
Riedoh Berdien? The same man who made caustic remarks about the TTFA? What to say?!!!!! Lil bit more, Saintfiet coulda geh an assistant coach wuk.

No Dr. Babwah.
Dire Straits - Money for Nothing (chicks for free)

since we iz now Rockso warriors, nah
« Last Edit: February 11, 2017, 08:26:55 PM by maxg »

Offline soccerman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #292 on: February 11, 2017, 11:23:02 PM »

No Dr. Babwah.
Yuh know I clean forget about him...very strange ???

Offline palos

• Hero Warrior
  • Test
    • View Profile
« Reply #293 on: February 12, 2017, 01:18:52 AM »

No Dr. Babwah.

To recap about Berdien

FULL ARTICLE

The reason why Berdien could get a wuk is because he was primarily ridiculing Stephen Hart

Very interesting that Lawrence would stand for that. Also interesting that Charles Fevrier could get an assistant coach wuk

DJW gets his way....hook or by crook

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #294 on: February 12, 2017, 01:30:31 AM »

No Dr. Babwah.

To recap about Berdien

FULL ARTICLE

The reason why Berdien could get a wuk is because he was primarily ridiculing Stephen Hart

Very interesting that Lawrence would stand for that. Also interesting that Charles Fevrier could get an assistant coach wuk

Berdbrain could wash he mouth on Hart because the dictator sabotage Hart and didn't give him a full support staff like Tallest...

So everyone could come wash their mouth on Hart when he had a depleted staff...

It's an insult that Tallest accepted him and the other idiot doctor ... wasn't he with babwah as well?
« Last Edit: February 12, 2017, 01:35:58 AM by Controversial »

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #295 on: February 12, 2017, 05:06:19 AM »

No Dr. Babwah.

To recap about Berdien

FULL ARTICLE

One could certainly get that impression. And now well-positioned for when they ready to sever Dennis throat. House ah Cards ting. Yuh executioner is yuh unwilling and willing accomplice(s).

Trump style move. Appoint and court your detractors. Nikki Haley. Interview Romney and hire Tillerson.

All ah that stated doh ... players in and out of the NT seem to have high regard for SCF. The person they doh respect is "New Jack City".

Offline sjahrain

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #296 on: February 12, 2017, 07:45:36 AM »
Dennis watch your back
Better yet give Stern that job...I know he will have your best interest at heart....
You could have a traitor on board
It's a good to keep your enemies with in your eyesight
Remember Lucifer doh sleep and always plotting your demise.....
The snake is the most suttle beast...Do not be afraid to step on his head

Offline Cocorite

• Hero Warrior
  • John 5:24
    • View Profile
« Reply #297 on: February 12, 2017, 06:22:01 PM »
I held on to some optimism until I saw Lawrence's support staff . . . He can't be serious. . .

It is hard to be a footballer

It is frightening to be a T&T footballer

With the poor excuses for an administration making decisions with these people futures and with a nation's pride . . .injustice
Socawarriors Need A Winning Mentality

Offline maxg

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #298 on: February 12, 2017, 09:21:12 PM »

No Dr. Babwah.

To recap about Berdien

FULL ARTICLE

I could only assume he proved he was NOT football Fitness ltd, however, for what reason we needed to hire this man anyway. We have many local and National foreign trained fitness trainers. Are the national selectees that much unfit ? Is this individual the best in the world but willing to do volunteer work? if Not, why take the chance of ppl being disgruntled, and in addition not giving a National the experience ?   ::)

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #299 on: February 13, 2017, 12:36:20 AM »

No Dr. Babwah.

To recap about Berdien

FULL ARTICLE

I could only assume he proved he was NOT football Fitness ltd, however, for what reason we needed to hire this man anyway. We have many local and National foreign trained fitness trainers. Are the national selectees that much unfit ? Is this individual the best in the world but willing to do volunteer work? if Not, why take the chance of ppl being disgruntled, and in addition not giving a National the experience ?   ::)

Tallest towing the line, that's why, he here to develop, not qualify lol

Build his resume at the expense of our national team...

1]; } ?>