October 22, 2019, 12:59:40 AM

Author Topic: Dennis Lawrence Thread  (Read 42884 times)

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Dennis Lawrence Thread
« Reply #450 on: July 29, 2019, 03:24:47 PM »
Reading that article, each paragraph gave me pause. Initially I thought last week was going to be the low watermark but this week has replaced it with ease and it's only Monday.

And, I'm entirely unsure as to which of Browne's famous 42 questions have been addressed satisfactorily. Did he receive a private briefing for 42 interrogatories that were originally rendered with the aim of achieving public ventilation?
« Last Edit: July 29, 2019, 03:32:30 PM by asylumseeker »
R.I.P Elijah Cummings.

Offline FF

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
THE BEATINGS WILL CONTINUE UNTIL MORALE IMPROVES

Offline ZANDOLIE

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #452 on: July 29, 2019, 06:01:05 PM »
May 31 2018. Lol. Barely over a year ago

https://wired868.com/2018/05/31/browne-trinidad-and-tobago-football-in-shambles-and-lacks-proper-vision-and-transparency/

The Veteran Footballers Federation of Trinidad and Tobago laments the squashed opportunity of qualifying for the FIFA WC 2018, based on poor administrative decisions with respect to coaching appointments

The membership judgement on the poor administration, poor management, no accountability or transparency, generating enormous debt, and outright incompetent lawlessness of the TTFA will be eventually decided on the eve of the start of the FIFA World Cup, which will hopefully provide the removal of the discarded era of the Football Administration “Onemanism” and herald the adherence to the dictates of the new TTFA Constitution, eventually passed in July 2015—long championed by the Veteran Footballers Foundation of Trinidad and Tobago (VFFOTT).

Fascinating....
Sacred cows make the best hamburger

Offline Cowen

• Hero Warrior
  • Conquer without risk is to triumph without Glory
    • View Profile
« Reply #453 on: July 30, 2019, 05:35:07 AM »

After seeking advise which was confirmed the TWO comments (not anything else as is being portrait over the last few days by Board Member Keith Look Loy) which was used in my email outline was addressed By letter via my legal representative and Served to Board Member Keith Look Loy on the 19.07.2017 and i will like to point out the FACTS that the letter served was purely on the TWO comments addressed to the President/General Sectary and asked to be presented to you all the board members as i did not have all email addresses so i would like to believe you are all aware and if not all email correspondence to the matter including Board member Keith Look Loy very first email to the board in regards to my comments about him which was purely not in any way form or fashion defence of performances/results during the Gold cup 2019 but to reply to a question asked about the fact the Board Member Keith Look Loy said i should Resign, so unless this Boy that grew up in the streets of Marigold Crescent Morvant is wrong i cannot see how this could be seen as being used to defend the 2019 Gold cup performances.

This paragraph is one long sentence.  :-\
Attended Mad Mad University
Studied Madology
Obtained a Mad Mad Degree

Offline maxg

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #454 on: July 30, 2019, 01:20:49 PM »

After seeking advise which was confirmed the TWO comments (not anything else as is being portrait over the last few days by Board Member Keith Look Loy) which was used in my email outline was addressed By letter via my legal representative and Served to Board Member Keith Look Loy on the 19.07.2017 and i will like to point out the FACTS that the letter served was purely on the TWO comments addressed to the President/General Sectary and asked to be presented to you all the board members as i did not have all email addresses so i would like to believe you are all aware and if not all email correspondence to the matter including Board member Keith Look Loy very first email to the board in regards to my comments about him which was purely not in any way form or fashion defence of performances/results during the Gold cup 2019 but to reply to a question asked about the fact the Board Member Keith Look Loy said i should Resign, so unless this Boy that grew up in the streets of Marigold Crescent Morvant is wrong i cannot see how this could be seen as being used to defend the 2019 Gold cup performances.

This paragraph is one long sentence.  :-\
:D :Dand allyuh used to heckle me  :rotfl:

Offline Sando prince

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #455 on: August 12, 2019, 05:12:03 PM »

Tallman, anyone please update me on the national team current record under Denis Lawrence. Thanks in advance

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #456 on: August 12, 2019, 05:46:10 PM »

Tallman, anyone please update me on the national team current record under Denis Lawrence. Thanks in advance

I can update you. Not good! And I gave him the benefit of doubt.

Offline Sando prince

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #457 on: August 12, 2019, 06:07:37 PM »

No worries fellas ah just see his shit record here

https://www.facebook.com/TeamTrinbago/posts/116169933062525